Yours Poornima

Story Info
Story of lusty poornima.
843 words
3.63
23.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi friends, I am Poornima. I am going to tell you a boy about my closest incest. It was with the son of my brother-in-law's (husband's elder brother's son).

He is good-looking boy of 20 years, it happened 5 months ago, my husband was going out of town for his work for about a week, and my son was on the school trip to Himachal.

So I asked my nephew to come at home for staying till my husband returns, we slept on the same bed, in starting everything was normal but the third night was boiling and in the middle of the night lights were cut off so the AC turned off.

While sleeping I was felt boiling so I removed the Pällu of my saree and again was in deep sleep but after a few minutes I felt something on my chest it wheels superb feeling but even after a few minutes that movement doesn't stop.

While I slowly opened my eyes and found that my nephew was pressing my breasts. Chest. If I shockingly got up and asked "What are you doing?" I think these words of mine might have frightened him.

After thinking far a while I said "Don't scare," it was such a great feeling, and I had this feeling after a very long time as my husband was always working so he could not give some time to me and I really wanted to have sex as we hadn't had it for a long time.

So this statement gave him some relief and after that I asked him if he wants to see them. He hesitated and said yes; I was feeling really horny; I started opening the buttons of my blouse, but I had a cut in my thumb.

So it was a little hard to open the buttons. Seeing this, he asked me if he can help me open them; I smiled naughtily and nodded. He then started opening the buttons of my tight blouse and it was such a great feeling (other women can relate to me how it feels when someone opens your blouse).

After he undid my blouse, he pushed me on the bed and kissed me he was really a good kisser after that he moved his hand towards my vagina and then started rubbing it over my clothes, and then he lifted my saree and removed my inner and licked me and then he unhooked my bra and starting licking my boobs and rubbing me continuously superb then I got up and got naked and pulled his shorts down and gave him a blowjob he was moaning.

Then he released all in my mouth and he tasted superb and I swallowed it all, after that I removed his t-shirt and laid on him and we kissed passionately and then he got on top of me and I asked him to insert his penis in me and told him to move it in and out, he did and then I asked to increase the speed he did it really fast and he could give me an orgasm soon.

His cock was bigger and thicker than my husband and my ex boyfriend whom I was fucking before marriage.

Then I asked him to release in me he did and it was a superb feeling.

It was his first time and also I was having sex with someone else other than my husband after marriage and it was worth it.

After that we smooched and then he was getting hard again and asked me if we can have it second time I was exhausted and was sick of this hot weather so I denied but the moment I said that lights were back and I told him we can do it.

Now this made him thrilled, this time we did in doggy style and it was better than last one we did it again and got tired so we slept naked hugging each other in the morning I woke up early and got engaged in some work and after that when I was heading towards bathroom, I saw him awake.

So I asked him to to join he agreed and came, after that we undressed each other and went in bathroom and turned the shower on and started kissing he was holding my ass cheeks and wow it was great after that I turned and then he inserted it again in standing doggy style and had another round and it was the best I get and hope same was with him then we came out of bathroom and helped each other getting dressed.

In the afternoon when I finished my work we did it again, from then on for the rest of the days I didn't wear any clothes and he too and have breakfast and dinner naked and bathed together, he is such a nice guy he loves pressing my breasts.

Later, he drilled my virgin ass too.

(This story has been auto edited by AI bot, so please don't comment badly)