Team Moms and Daughters Targeted

Story Info
Team Milf moms and daughters targeted for sex.
3.9k words
3.91
6.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was growing up, my twin brother and I were involved in a lot of 18 and over traveling sports teams. Our single mother would support both of us regardless of the sport we were involved in. Baseball, basketball, football and soccer were our favorites. But we also enjoyed other aspects of playing youth sports. Specifically milf moms.

As we got older, our sports activities involved a lot of traveling for out of town tournaments. Most of the teams and their families would typically stay at a modest hotel where we would spend a lot of time around the pool hanging out with our teammates and their families.

My brother and I especially enjoyed checking out our teammate's sisters, and of course their mature moms. We used to refer to these hotel pools as a target rich environment.

Our fifty year old red headed mature mom was definitely one of the targets around the pool. Our mom was a world class prick teaser. We suspected that some of the dads and coaches had already banged her mature pussy.

We would later find out that at least one of our teammates took her mature soccer mom pussy for a test drive.

Although my twin brother and I always had our eyes on the mature moms, we stayed in our lane and focused our efforts on our teammate's sisters.

There always seemed to be a couple of the college age sisters that were potential slut material who were looking to have a little extra fun on these roadtrips. My brother and I had a knack of being able to identify them very quickly, and we took advantage of every opportunity to tap some 18 year old pussy.

It was always easy to slip a couple coeds up to one of our rooms while everyone else was preoccupied at the pool. They were more than willing to slip out of their swimsuits and let us explore their sweet bodies.

We made it a point to never have sex these college girls. We just wanted to suck their nipples, eat pussy and get our cocks sucked. We tasted a lot of 19 year old pussy and we sure gave them a lot of screaming orgasms. We also got a lot of screenshots of their tits and ass while they were swallowing our jizz.

My brother and I always wondered what the parents did when they went back to their rooms after a long day of sports, pool and alcohol. We were soon to find out.

If you have ever been involved with a traveling youth sports team you know very well that some of the parents would get pretty messed up at the hotel pools after spending a long day in the sun watching games. I don't blame them one bit.

My brother and I were also very good at being able to pick out the mature moms that were most likely to get tipsy and party at the pool. They just had a certain come fuck me look about them. Our mom had that look.

I may have mentioned earlier that our mom has flaming red hair, a firm athletic body with enormous tits that were hard to ignore. She had also been blessed, or cursed, with extremely large protruding silver dollar sized nipples that were almost impossible to hide.

She tried her best to cover them with such things as band-aids, thicker bras, or sports bras but nothing seemed to work, especially around the pool.

The cold water turned her nipples into #2 pencil erasers. She was always a target of the dads, coaches, players and even some of the gay moms that wanted to take her back to the room and suck her tits and eat her pussy.

There were many times at the pool where she was fending off dads, coaches, players and moms. There were plenty of hard cocks in the pool willing to hammer her pussy. Her mature mom pacifier like nipples were just meant to be admired and sucked on.

Our mature mom was very popular at our games, especially when we scored. Dads, coaches and some of our teammates would always turn to watch her magnificent mature tits put on a show when she jumped up and down to celebrate.

Her nipples always got rock hard with excitement. She was shameless. Some of the other milf moms would even watch her. They were either impressed, or jealous.

We were always curious if her nipples looked like that when she had a cock up inside her mature pussy. We were soon to find out.

After our games a lot of the parents would get drunk and start horsing around in the pool playing chicken fights, pool volleyball and other activities. Lots of alcohol, lots of music, and an abundance of mature milf mom pussy.

There always seemed to be wardrobe malfunctions with the drunk moms. Lucky for us athletes because we got to see a lot of mature mom tits up close during those trips. Mature mom boobs are fucking spectacular.

We were certain that most of these mature soccer moms got the shit fucked out of them later in the evening after a long day of watching games and drinking at the pool. We would later find out that we were correct.

On one particular road trip we noticed that our new star player was paying a lot of attention to our milf mom and especially her huge eraser tipped mature tits. He was a big 19 year old black guy about 6'4" and was jacked.

The players and moms paired off for chicken fights in the pool. He selected our mom as his partner. He did not know that the mature mom sitting on his shoulders was our mom. We also noticed that one time after the chicken fights, they both disappeared for about an hour. We were very curious. We were about to find out.

A couple days later, while riding on the team bus, a group of our teammates were gathered in the back laughing it up. Our new star teammate was showing a video that he had on his cell phone.

My brother and I joined them and we immediately recognized the woman in the video. It was our redheaded milf soccer mom. She was wearing a blindfold so no one else recognized her. We crowded around to watch.

They had gone back to her room after the chicken fights. Unknown to our mature mom he had secretly positioned his cellphone on the dresser to record his conquest of our mature white milf soccer mom.

His big picture game plan was to fuck all the mature soccer moms on the team. He fully intended to share the videos with his new teammates. We were all a very willing audience to watch the moms getting drilled.

Our redheaded mature soccer mom was his first target. It was most certainly a conquest.

Our mom took two big swigs of vodka from a bottle that she had in her room. He put the blindfold on her and then gave her a deep tongue kiss while he slipped her swimsuit straps off her shoulders.

Out flopped two huge mature white woman tits capped with enormous silver dollar size pink protruding milf nipples.

He slowly lowered the rest of her swimsuit to reveal a shaved mature pussy with a small vertical landing strip of red pussy fuzz.

He stepped back to admire his target that he was about to conquer.

He stood about 2 feet in front of her. He reached out and pinched our moms erect mature nipples between his fingers and pulled them straight towards him lifting her heavy boobs off her chest. He pinched and pulled hard until she started to whimper.

She said "please stop."

He said "Fuck no bitch." You are going to be my first white mature milf pussy and I will do whatever I want with you."

He then started lifting her huge tits up in the air by her nipples.

Her nipples were almost up to her chin when tears started to roll down her mature cheeks. He smiled. That was exactly what he wanted.

He finally let go of her nipples as her huge milkers dropped down to their normal position on her chest. Her nipples were now swollen and erect.

He next decided to pick up where they left off with the reverse chicken fight position. He lifted her up and sat her on his shoulders with her mature pussy right in his face.

He inhaled her pussy aroma. Our teammates cheered as he started to tease her pussy with his tongue. One of the overly enthusiastic players said,

"Fuck yes. Eat that milf soccer mom pussy." He did not know that it was our mom's pussy that was about to be tongue lashed.

My brother and I looked at each other and nodded in agreement. She grabbed his head and held on tight. He pinned her back up against the wall and licked her mature pussy while she was still sitting on his shoulders. She had her first of many twitching orgasms.

He then put her down and went back to work on her hanging mature tits by aggressively squeezing them hard and sucking on her eraser hard nipples.

He pushed her tits up into her face and made her suck her own nipples. Our teammates again went wild cheering as they watched our soccer mom sucking her own tits.

He then threw a pillow the floor and told her to get on her knees and to pull down his swim suit. He was in total control of our mom, and she also knew it.

Suddenly a huge black cock appeared on the screen that shocked all our teammates. It appeared that his black cock and balls hung down to mid thigh. A couple of the players gave him a high five. One of the players actually said "Holy Shit!"

The 19 year old black stud grabbed his cock with one hand and her red hair with the other and pulled her mature mom face towards him. He rubbed his hard black cock and balls all over our soccer moms blindfolded face until he was rock hard.

He then shoved her face in his balls that were swinging and hanging down to his thighs. He told her to put his balls in her mouth and massage them with her mature, experienced soccer mom tongue. She popped his young black balls in and out of her mouth like they were gumballs.

It was now time for our fifty year old mom to suck some big black cock. She did not disappoint.

She sucked his black magic pole taking it balls deep many times. His black balls were constantly smacking off her chin as she tried to throat this monster. Her cock sucking skills went on for about ten minutes until he told her to get up.

She stood up and he then bent her over the bed at her waist with her outstretched arms supporting her on the bed. Standing behind her he lubricated her pussy with the tip of his cock getting her ready for the plunge.

As she was bent over at the waist her huge milf breasts were hanging and swaying. He slowly started to insert the huge head of his cock into her mature pussy.

All she could say was,

"Oh my God, Oh my God. Oh my God."

It was probably the biggest cock she had ever had and she was feeling every inch of it. Our teammates cheered again.

He figured that since she was an experienced mature woman she could handle it, so he immediately went balls deep.

I said, "Oh Shit!"

She squealed and screamed on his first thrust but he was just getting started our our mature soccer mom.

As he vigorously pounded her from behind, her mature mom tits were smacking together so loud it was as if they were applauding the action.

He pulled his glistening black cock out of her mature pussy and spit directly on her asshole. He rubbed his spit into her soccer mom pink asshole with his thumb to make sure she was well lubricated for what was next.

Our redheaded slut mom knew what was coming next and she nervously requested,

"Please No!"

He laughed out loud and said,

"Shut up you fucking milf. Spread your ass cheeks bitch."

She obeyed. With both hands she reached back and spread her lilly white ass cheeks. Her asshole was pink and puckered while her mature face was buried in the bedspread.

He spit on her asshole one more time. He was about to fulfill one of his lifelong dreams of ass fucking a mature white milf. It was even better that she was a mature soccer mom.

My brother and I cringed as he worked the head of his relentless black cock into her mature butthole. We were not sure it was going to fit.

She was tight and dry so he spit a couple more times on her asshole to lube it up. She was now squirming and moaning and grabbing the bedspread totally out of control with his black cock buried half way up her white mature soccer mom asshole.

While his cock was still in our soccer moms ass he started to slap her jiggly white ass until it turned red. He must have slapped her ass at least ten times.

We all loved the cracking sound of his open hand against her mature ass. She also seemed to enjoy it. Our teammates cheered once again as our mom's ass turned red.

He then decided it was time to dump his load into her mature gapping asshole.

As he unloaded in her milf asshole he was also talking trash to her. He was bragging that he was going to ass fuck every mature white mom on the team just as he was doing to her. She had another twitching orgasm.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her ass. He made our red headed mom suck out the remaining jizz and swallow it. He turned her back to the camera and removed the blindfold. He wanted her to get a good look at his monster cock and balls that just ravaged her mature pussy and asshole.

He ended by putting his hand around her throat and giving her a deep kiss. He next pushed her on the bed with her ass up in air and he started to spank her again. He was going to send her back to the pool with matching red hair and a red ass. Once again, our teammates cheered.

He poured vodka on his cock and made her lick it clean. He put on his swimsuit and left the room heading back to the pool looking for his next white milf soccer mom to conquer.

He was now our new team hero. I later asked him to forward the video to my brother and I. He agreed.

When my brother and I went off to college we both played on the varsity soccer team which required a lot of traveling. On one of these trips we struck up a friendly relationship with the guy that worked the front desk at the hotel where we were staying. He was in his early twenties and managed the entire hotel.

He was responsible for booking and taking care of all the traveling sports teams staying at the hotel. He was in charge of checking everyone in and assigning rooms to all players, coaches and parents. We found out later why he wanted full control.

We started talking and laughing about the families, and particularly the milf moms that would hang out at the pool on these team sports trips. He looked at us and smiled and said,

"You guys have no fucking idea what goes on here."

My brother and I laughed and told him that we always wondered what the parents did in the rooms after a long day of watching sports and then drinking at the pool. He told us to grab a 12 pack of beer and come down to the front desk at 11 o'clock that night. Well, that peaked our curiosity.

He met us at the front desk at 11 o'clock as planned and took us to his small office in the back of the hotel. He swore us to secrecy, and we agreed. We all opened a beer. Game on.

His father had owned the hotel for over 20 years. When his father passed away, he inherited the hotel and quickly came to realize that managing a hotel was really pretty easy and had some amazing side benefits.

He went on to explain that after a few years of working the front desk, he got pretty good at identifying the moms and daughters that would get a little wild on their road trips.

He had complete responsibility in selecting their rooms. He then mentioned that he had a couple special rooms that were equipped to handle the milf moms and their daughters. He again peeked our curiosity. We asked him,

"What does equipped mean?"

He smiled at us as he flipped on a small TV screen. Immediately up popped a live stream of one of the hotel rooms with four college girls. They were in town for an 18 and older soccer tournament.

They were all sitting on their beds in just their bras and panties texting on their phones. One of the girls had extremely large tits. It looked like her cleavage started at her neck. We were about to learn more about this young woman.

My twin brother and I sat there speechless watching these totally suckable young women hoping they would remove their bras. No such luck.

He then said, would you like to see more? We popped another beer and replied "Hell Yes."

He flipped on a second TV monitor showing a different hotel room. What we saw on the screen immediately gave us instant boners.

An attractive, blonde mature woman, probably in her 40's was kneeling on the bed, her tits swaying while giving a twenty something black guy an enthusiastic blowjob.

This fucker was hung like a horse and she was struggling to fit his cock into her mature mouth. He turned up the volume so we could lister to her gag and choke. It was stimulating as hell. Choke and gag bitch.

The black dude helped her by putting both hands on the back of her head and lifting his hips. He was now face fucking her balls deep in her throat.

He was aggressively pinching and tugging on her hanging milf nipples while she sucked his oversized cock. He had picked up this mature milf soccer mom earlier in the evening at the pool. Our friend said she was the mom of the big tit daughter in the other room.

Apparently the big tit daughter came down a day earlier and was staying alone in her mom's room until her mom arrived the next day. The same dude had picked up big tit daughter at the pool the night before and they went back to mom's room to party.

Our friend said he watched this guy use the big tit daughter like she was a rag doll fuck toy for hours. He brought her hairless pink pussy to multiple orgasms and eventually to multiple tears for fucking her so hard and for so long.

But tonight, it was her mom's turn to be the mature rag doll fuck toy.

The black stud put both hands on the back of her blonde milf head and pushed it down hard going balls deep in her throat until her nose was touching his stomach. She started to gag. He did not care. Turn up the volume again.

He was now relentless using both hands to keep her head planted down on his cock while he slowly fucked her mature face. Only when she started pounding her hand on the bed to tap out did he back off and give her some relief. He was just getting started with mature rag doll mom.

While she was still kneeling on the bed trying to catch her breath, he got up and walked behind her. He pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, got on one knee and buried his face right in her mature pussy and asshole smearing his face with her juices while furiously licking both holes in a single stroke. Rag doll soccer mom had her first screaming orgasm.

This guy was in great shape so he decided to then pick her up and and flip her upside down into a standing 69 position. He had one hand around her waist with her mature tanned thighs draped over his strong shoulders.

Her ass was up in the air with his tongue licking both pussy and asshole up and down in one long stroke.

He then used his other hand to grind her face into his rock hard cock and balls. She had probably not seen a cock that large and hard for a long time.

She put her hands on his knees for leverage while his massive black cock was staring her right in the face.

"Suck my cock bitch," he demanded.

With his raging hard cock in her mouth he also went to work on biting her mature, meaty pussy lips while he carried her around the room as if she was mature milf hood ornament.

Once again rag doll mom had another screaming orgasm. The best was yet to come.

He then lowered this mature milf mom fuck toy to the floor next to the bed and put her in a classic jackhammer position. With her shoulders pinned on the floor, he grabbed her by her ankles and spread her mature tanned legs as wide as she could handle.

With rag doll mom spread wide open, and totally vulnerable, he took a few seconds to admire the mature soccer mom pussy he was about to impale.

He rested his thick young cock on her wide open mature pussy lips still holding her ankles in each hand like a wishbone.

He then said to her, "Your move bitch."

She reached up and guided his cock into her mature, soccer mom pussy and in one motion he pushed his monster cock deep into her mature pink snapper from the tip of his black cock to his swinging black balls.

12