Team Moms and Daughters Targeted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He deep stroke jackhammerd her and had her squealing just like her daughter the night before. She finally let loose with a huge mature soccer mom pussy squirt that shot all over his chest.

He said, "Fuck you bitch, you just pissed on me." He bitch slapped her hard to tears.

Looking down at his rag-doll mature milf mom, he then jacked off his load right onto her face, covering her from her chin to her forehead with a huge creamy youthful load.

He was very proud of himself for jackhammering this attractive mature milf soccer mom, and her big tit full figured daughter, in back to back nights. He was also sure that both of their pink pussies would be sore for days.

My brother and I just sat there speechless and chugged another beer trying to recover from what we had just witnessed. Our new friend said this shit happens almost every weekend and to let him know next time we were in town.

He said, "Don't forget to bring plenty of beer."

12