Youthful Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex loaded his pickup with his new dryer and drove to Danielle's house. It was late again but he knew that he would be safe as she was okay with him coming late last time. Christmas was only four days away and he felt like this was a perfect early Christmas gift for her.

He pulled in and moved the handtruck he had over the tailgate just as he heard the front door open. He then saw Danielle come out to greet him. She was not wearing a coat but another sweater and leggings that he knew robbed him of a good butt view.

"What are you doing Alex? Why are you here?"

He then turned to her and pulled back the tarp on the dryer. "I got you this."

She had a confused look on her face. "What? Nooo. You can't. You can't be buying me a new dryer. It's not right."

"I know that the landlord won't do it, so I wanted to give you a gift," he replied, wondering why she would say no.

"I love it. But it's not right, you spending your money like this," she pleaded as he knew that he had to press and also take her advice at being confident.

"It's my money and I want to give you something for Christmas. I want you to have it."

"You're so sweet. But I really can't accept this. What will your parents say when you tell them you bought a strange woman a dryer?"

Alex pulled the dryer off not listening to her and then looked at her as he had the dryer ready to be moved. "I am not going to tell them. They know I work and let me buy what I want."

"Okay...but don't do anything like this again. I can't believe you are this sweet and don't have a girlfriend."

She then opened the door and he pulled it into her house. As he walked it in, he passed her son's room noticing that he was asleep. The house was not messy like before but he did know she owned more things than the house had room for. It took some time as he pulled out the old dryer and began hooking the new one up.

Danielle was cleaning up as he finally finished and joined her in the kitchen as she had some food made for him. "Here...eat. No saying no."

As he walked past her to sit she moved in for a hug. Alex felt the same heat in his body and jitters that she was once again embracing her. He then felt this was the perfect time to kiss her and moved his head slightly. To his shock she moved in to kiss him as she took him by total surprise destroying his fear as she moved first.

Her lips pressed against his as he could not help but feel the weakness of having her kiss him. His male member responded as did all of the emotions in his body. A simple kiss was not enough as he pulled her in harder and pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Danielle pushed him away breathing hard. "Ohhh shit. We can't. I really think you're sweet and all and I can't thank you enough, but I am thirty and you are eighteen. I can't be leading you on."

"I just thought you wanted to. Ohh shit. I am really sorry. Please...I didn't mean to do that," Alex mumbled feeling the embarrassment of rejection as it was like jumping into a pool of ice water.

Her eyes were staring at him making him go weak. "No...don't go. I didn't mean it like that. I just don't think having a crush on me is what you need."

"I am sorry. I just think you're so gorgeous and I wanted to do something for you," he confessed as he knew that she was right and that he did have a heartbreaking crush on her.

"So you bought me a new fucking dryer? You really know how to go above and beyond. I never had a guy go that far for me." She smiled at him as it was making him feel better that she was smiling.

"I just thought you liked what we did before."

"Kiss?"

His spoke feeling his body go weak from the tension of talking and opening up to her. "Yeah. Was I not good?"

Her face was looking confused slightly. "Did you buy me a new dryer just to kiss me?"

"Is that bad?"

"Oh my God. You really have a crush on me that bad?" She smiled as he wondered if it was too much or not enough.

"Don't make fun of me," he shot back not wanting to be humiliated by her of all people.

"No...noo. I am not making fun of you. It is really sweet of you and I swear that you are the nicest guy I have ever met. But I am way older than you and...well, you're in freaking high school still."

Alex still could not shake the guilt of rejection and felt like he was wrong. "I am sorry."

"Look. You have nothing to be sorry about. You are just being your sweet and kind self."

"So, you're not mad?" he asked, wondering if she was upset at him and also if he should leave.

"For God's sake. I will kiss you one more time...but that's it," she huffed as she presented herself for him with putting her hands on her hips waiting for him.

Alex stood up and slowly moved in. Danielle didn't wait and moved her hand to his arms and pulled him in so that their lips touched. Thinking it was another peck on the lips, it gave him a shock when her tongue moved towards his lips. He opened up and before he realized it, her tongue was against his. It was a French kiss and it seemed almost too much since it was her doing it.

All his male needs burst as a moan came to him as he moved his tongue against hers. It was like the essence of being a man was kissing her and it only resulted in his erection becoming a steel bar now wanting out. Wondering how far he could go since the kiss was now a tongue kiss, he moved his hands to her arms.

When she moaned into his mouth, he moved his hands went to her shoulders. Still going, he then slid his hands up to her neck. Pulling her body towards him and pushing his towards hers, he felt her breasts once more.

Danielle pushed away looking at him with wide eyes. "Ohhh God...did you. Do you have an erection? I felt it against me."

His heart pounded as he knew he was caught. "Oh, shit. I didn't mean to."

She pushed him towards the chair as he sat down without much convincing other than a slight push. "If I give you a hand-job, will that make you happy? I also don't want you telling people that I stroked you off either, so no telling your friends or your parents. Fuck...please don't be telling your parents."

"Nooo...noooo. I won't tell anyone." His eyes opened wide as if his entire life was now starting. His words mumbled while his heart beat like a war drum.

"Jesus Christ. I can't believe I am doing this," Danielle huffed out as she got on her knees in front of him.

As much as he thought he was ready for it, the nervousness was mixing with the excitement. The idea of getting a hand-job from any girl was good enough, but with Danielle offering, it was winning the lottery. He pulled down his pants quicker than he realized and pulled down his underwear with his jeans too revealing his erection to her. It was going to be only the second time he got a hand-job but the first from a girl this hot.

"Mmm, it's a nice looking dick," she cooed as he felt relieved and then super excited again as she put her hand around the base of the shaft. He never measured his dick but assumed it had to be seven inches.

"Ohhhhh God...Shittttt," Alex moaned as her hand moved up to the tip and her mouth drooled some spit on it for lubrication.

The slick feeling on his shaft was being accentuated with her hand as she slid up to his knob and then down the shaft. Danielle did not just drool a little but continued to do so as her hand moved slowly up and down making sure to rub his now engorged tip, making sure he felt all of the nerve ending go wild with pleasure from it.

"Feels good with a girl doing it?" she asked as Alex felt her stroking his dick was taking him to another world of pure pleasure.

"Yesss. Ohhh God yesss," he moaned as she was twisting her hand at the base and then tip with her strokes.

All the sensitive nerve ending on his tip tingled with ecstasy of being attended to as his brain struggled to handle that the woman of his dreams was doing it. As her hand moved up his shaft, all he thought about was that he had a proud firm erection for her and that she was stroking it, making him feel like he was more than a man but a lover.

"That's it...just enjoy it," she moaned softly, seemingly enjoying it as she slid her hand up and down his spit covered shaft.

He did not want to close his eyes because of the intensity of pleasure coming from her hand sliding the length of his dick. He then looked lost into her eyes, letting the feeling of her hand stroking him while he thought of how amazing it felt. His cock throbbed from the intimate and direct stimulation while his brain wrapped around the fact he was getting stroked by the hottest woman on the planet to him.

Danielle picked up her pace and began stroking faster, still making sure to twist at the tip of his cock imitating sexual intercourse for him. The sound of her saliva slicked hand gliding up and down his pole was not lost on him. He knew the hand-job he was getting was a memory for life and that his orgasm would be the most intense of his life. No sex toy in the world could compare as he stiffened his muscles while feeling locked in place unable to do anything but receive the sexual pleasure of her hand.

"You gonna cum for me? Gonna blow that young load for me?" she moaned out seductively, making him feel he was being tortured with pleasure.

Gulping down and nodding his head fast. "Yesssss," he cried out unable to do anything but obey her commands. His body was contorting, holding back and then letting go, feeling his climax push out.

"Ohhh shit," Alex moaned loud, feeling his muscles clenched up like nothing else as his impending climax was at its pinnacle.

"That's it....cum for me," she moaned as Alex let go, feeling the euphoria of his climax rip through him like a tornado while his muscles tensed up like steel.

"Ohhhhhhhh," he moaned and saw his white pearly essence shoot out all over her hand and wrist. It was like a fountain as his orgasm pumped out while she stroked his pleasure rod of all its pent up need.

"Damn, you really needed to cum," she said sounding surprised as he looked to see that her wrist was covered in his cum

"I guess," Alex huffed out almost exhausted. The post orgasm bliss was still lingering as he felt both weak and sedated.

Danielle was quick to clean up her hand at the sink as he wondered if she wanted to date. There was nothing in his mind other than Danielle was the perfect girl for him. All his mind could focus on was how hot she was and how erotic it was that she gave him his first hand-job.

"Look, I don't normally just stroke guys off, but you are sweet and you deserved it. Please don't think I am some slut that strokes guy's dicks all the time."

"Nooo," he replied, feeling guilty now and knowing this was a great time to leave. He didn't want her to regret it and lingering too much might cause it.

"Thank you. I got to go."

"You just saved my ass with a new dryer and you are thanking me." She chuckled breaking the idea that she was upset.

She then moved in for a quick kiss making him feel so in love even though he knew it was a snowball's chance inhell he could land her. Even though he knew the chances were slim, there was still hope as he knew that his dick just got stroked by her.

"I don't know, I was..."

Danielle moved quickly to the window. "Shit...it's snowing bad."

"I got to go," Alex called out as he knew his truck was not equipped for snow and the roads to get home were terrible in the snow.

When he walked out feeling the cold winter air chilling him he saw the old dryer. "I can come back to get the old dryer."

"Okay...just get home safe," Danielle answered back sounding worried.

The snow began coming down fast and the wind was picking up. Spending any more time would be dangerous as he knew his truck was terrible when it snowed. Not having a four-wheel drive pickup was a hindrance during the winter and now Alex knew he needed to be off the road.

The road was slippery and the truck skidded a few times but he was home safe. Once he was in the door and in his bed, thoughts of Danielle now took over. His erection came back with a vengeance as he relived getting a hand-job from her in his mind. The look of her hand on his cock and her eyes looking at him while giving him pleasure was now part of his permanent memory never to fade away.

***

The next day was a busy day since there was only three days before Christmas. It was also a scheduled day off if Alex wanted it since the manager called him to see if he wanted to work extra hours. Not wanting to make it to Danielle's too late to get the old dryer, he said he would only work a few hours. This would give him enough time to get to her house and load up while not being too late at night.

The morning shift was busy and Alex spent his time stocking the shelves while thinking about Danielle. The thought of her only made his heart pound fast and the memory of her stroking his dick made him crave for more. The idea to press her for more came to him but fear made him think about what could happen if she rejected him.

It was three when he clocked out to head to Danielle's. Not having her phone number made him think that she could be at work and seeing her again would not happen. The memory of her face and her hand on his dick came back to him on the drive as he wondered about a possible second time.

He pulled up and saw that her car was there making him feel relieved that she was home. He pulled up and knocked on the door. Danielle opened the door as Alex's eyes grew wide. She was wearing a tight white top that hugged her body showing off her breasts. Her sweatpants were also just as tight acting like leggings too. Her black hair was thrown up but to him it just added to her allure.

"Come in," she offered smiling and settling his nerves as he could feel the anxiousness of possibilities that something might happen.

Alex stepped in and saw that her son was watching TV in the other room. He then followed her into the kitchen and saw that she was in the middle of cooking. "I just came to take the old dryer."

She turned to him and then hugged him again. "I really want to thank you for buying me that."

The emotion of doing the right thing was there, but he couldn't help but feel that she was his in a way. He thought that no other man could love her the way he did or see her the way he saw her. It had to be more than a crush he felt as his insides burned to give her everything. The sight of her made his member stir, and with stroking his cock it begged for more.

As she moved her body closer with the hug and her perfume inhaled, he could not hide his member pressing against her leg. She pulled her face away as he stared into her hazel eyes. Her body was still pressing against his as she gave him a sultry look. "Was my reward worth it?"

"Yesss," Alex confessed knowing that he would never forget it and that it was the best trade of his life.

Thinking this was the time to make his move, he threw fear aside thinking that there was a chance since last time he got a hand-job after he all but gave up. He then moved his lips towards her. This was the moment, Alex thought as he moved in for the kiss. His lips hit hers while his hand moved to her sides. The taste and feel of her soft lips against his was like an explosion of lust and love as she didn't push him away.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as he could feel a heart attack coming on as his heart raced. Her moan of accepting this kiss was all he needed to know that she wanted him too.

Her soft subtle moans were there as his tongue now pushed in her mouth exploring all while feeling her tongue against his. He still kept his hands at her hips not wanting to make it feel that he was some aggressive man demanding something more. Alex never knew his erection could throb so hard as he kissed her and felt something inside his stomach tingle like there had to be more.

Not wanting to regret it and not wanting to leave it as is, he moved his hands gently up her body. With his hands still on her sides feeling her tone body through the shirt, he ventured up until he felt her bra. This was the moment he knew his life would change as he felt a bra. Not stopping, he moved up and finally cupped her breasts.

Danielle pushed away ending the exploration of her supple breasts. "Ohhh shit. We can't. My son is in the other room," she spoke softly and yet almost out of breath.

She then moved towards the room and peeked in to check up on her son and then looked back at Alex. "We have to be quick."

"Okay...okay," he said thinking that he was going to break his cherry right there in the kitchen. The idea that the woman of his dreams was going to have sex with him was like the downhill fear and excitement of a rollercoaster.

Danielle moved close to him and sat while keeping her hands on his waist. "Let me do this for you."

He knew it wasn't sex when she sat down, but he then thought getting a hand-job again was just fine. The sensation of her hand last time was amazing and being disappointed was not in his mind. He just pulled his pants down letting the sexual excitement of knowing a hand-job was imminent come to him.

"Dammmn, you get hard fast. I don't have time to give you a nice long hand-job. If I give you head... can you cum fast?"

Her words hit him like a brick to the head. She was going to suck his dick and that alone was worth any dryer he thought. He didn't even think about asking for more as his body took over and nodded to her. "Ahh, yeah. That's fine."

Danielle pulled down his underwear and then looked up smiling at him. "You do have a nice dick."

Her compliment of his manhood brought a proud feeling to him but that ended with her engulfing it, giving him a new found sensation that was never to be forgotten as he moaned deeply with his eyes open not to miss the sight of her lips on his shaft.

"Ohhh," he moaned out again as he felt her mouth engulf his erection quickly too. There was no time to compliment her or say anything as the pleasure senses in his body were going crazy now. His rod pulsed with the new found discovery of pleasure too.

Her mouth went up and down his shaft as he felt her lips snugly wrapped around it. The slick coating of her saliva made each motion of her mouth amplify the sensation of her movements. Alex was lost to the sensation as he watched her head go up and down on his raging member. Her dark black hair was thrown up without care and yet it looked so sexy at the same time to him. Feeling her mouth slide on the sensitive skin of his erection was like nothing he could ever recall either.

"Ohhhh shitttt," he moaned out, not caring that he was a slave to her lips gliding back and forth on him making his cock feel like a steel rod. The crown of his member wasnow a spear point as her tongue swirled around it and then teased the slit as she pushed in slightly.

His mind went blank and his body relaxed while he listened to her mouth slurp subtly on his manhood while watching her continue to slide her mouth along his shaft. Her hand was at the base assisting while her tongue pressed along the soft underside of his pole letting him feel the intensity of her skills on helping him get off.

"Ohhh...shit...Ohhhh God," Alex cried out in a moan, trying to hold back as she worked his shaft like an expert. Her mouth was moving faster along his skin and yet pausing ever so often to tease his cock head with her tongue like she was playing with him and could make him cum when she wanted to.

As she continued to move her mouth and hand on his prick, the feeling of his budding climax was there. Rolling his eyes back as the moment became closer, he knew that there was nothing going to stop his need for release. His mind only focused on the fact the most beautiful woman he knew of was sucking his dick and that this was going to be a moment to relive for the rest of his life.

"Ohhh...I am going to cum," he announced as his eyes opened wide and he looked down to see her handling his cock like she was some skilled worker that knew exactly what to do to make a man orgasm.