Youthful Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew it was a sarcastic look as he then handed her the other gift for her. "No, I like not listening to you sometimes."

She smiled as she had the gift in her hand and then kissed him on the lips quickly. "Well, I am not opening it now. I will see what you bought me on Christmas now."

"I just hope you like it."

"I am sure I will. Now sit and let me get dinner ready."

Wanting to kiss her harder and with passion came to him as he thought about just making a move and seeing where it got him. His thoughts of ruining what he had though tempered his motives and it ended up with him sitting down as she put plates in front of him setting the table.

Danielle began asking questions about his love life and girls he liked at school. He knew this was a subtle way to make him think that he didn't want her or that there could be another girl for him his age. Not wanting the conversation to be about him, he asked her about her crushes and what she wanted in a man. It didn't feel like a win but more of saving himself from letting her talk about other girls that could or should be in his life.

Her son ran into the kitchen holding up a toy he was playing with, and Alex instantly smiled and began asking him questions about it. Always one to play around, he then went to the living room to join in the fun. He heard Danielle still cooking as he let himself have fun playing with her son and his toys.

Danielle finally walked in about ten minutes later announcing dinner time. Alex picked up her son and carried him playfully to the table as he was laughing and seemingly enjoying the fun as well. With all three of them at the table, Alex ignored his own worry that he was not good enough for Danielle and just had a fun time.

Alex asked Danielle more about her job and how she was planning on getting her life back together now that she was back at work. Enjoying the conversation, he listened and asked questions not making any overtures to her about sex or what could happen next. Before he knew it, he was asked to stay and watch a movie with her son. It was a kid's movie, but he liked just being around and wanted to stay.

With the movie playing and Danielle next to him on the small sofa and her son on the floor, she put a blanket on them as she complained about the draft in the room. He didn't put his arm around her but as the movie played she rested her head on his shoulder.

As the movie played he felt her hand on his leg. It was a shock but a good one as he loved being close to her. Deciding to go for it, he then moved his arm around her shoulder feeling that he had an opening. Danielle responded with snuggling closer to him and moving her body, so she was now almost lying down with her feet now up and to the side. She then nuzzled her head into his chest making herself comfortable.

His heart pounded as he knew this was more than he expected. He still kept his hand on her shoulder as his attention diverted from the movie to the possibilities that he could get a kiss from her at the end. He let his imagination roam to making out with her after she put her son to bed and then asking if he could do this again.

Feeling her hand wander closer to his inner thigh, he shuddered a bit as it was a shock that she would make the first move. She then moved her head up to his ear talking softly and with a tone of seduction to it. "Don't make a sound. I just want to feel it."

When she said it, he froze unable to think as her hand now touched his crotch getting a good feel of his balls. Then he felt her go for the zipper of his pants still in awe of what was unfolding in front of him and that she was about to pull out his dick under the blanket. The movie was on still as she finally fished out his now growing member, freeing it from both his jeans and his underwear.

A sense of calm came to him that he could make a move without fear that she would push him away. Alex then moved his hand down off her shoulder to her breast. It was only a side feel but the roundness and softness of her tit only added to his member making it grow right in her hand.

"You like this? You like me touching your dick?" she moaned softly as to not talk over the sound of the movie.

"Yesss. Oh God yes," Alex replied in the same hushed tone as to keep it from being heard.

"Well, you looked cute at work today and I saw your package and thought about touching it."

Danielle's grip on his shaft was firm but not too firm as she slowly moved it up and down. She was not jerking him to get him off but teasing him as he felt his cock swell with pride and need from her stroking. His hand caressed the sides of her breast all while feeling his manhood throb in her hand while she moved it.

"I like feeling it too. I do think you have a nice dick too," she spoke again softly as her hand was moving over his knob and teasing it, making it pulse as her palm touched the sensitive tip.

"Ohhh," Alex moaned back, now helpless to her touch, still feeling the side of her breast unable to go further from the position she was in.

"Am I getting you worked up?" she giggled, still keeping her voice low.

"Yess."

"Let me help you then."

She then moved away from his body and looked at her son. "Time for bed."

She then moved the blanket over him, covering his lower body up as to hide his erection that was out. His eyes then went to her, watching her carry her son Chris to his bed. He could still feel his heart pound with sexual anticipation of what was to come that was keeping his erection firm and ready for when she came back. He didn't know if it was going to be a blow-job or a hand-job but he was alright with either.

When he heard a door shut after a couple of minutes his eyes went to Danielle as she walked back to him. She had this devious smile of lust on her face before she pulled off her shirt revealing her massive breasts covered by her bra. This sight only added to his desire for her and made his male desire take off like a rocket.

"You want me to suck you off?" she asked as she stepped closer as if letting his eyes feast upon her bra covered tits.

As much as he wanted a blow-job, he felt that sex was more intimate and a better way to prove to her that he had feelings. He could feel the urge to take her as his and give to her everything a man could give a woman.

"I want to have sex with you," he uttered out, his real want not caring about if it would cost him the blow-job.

"We shouldn't. Let me just suck your dick instead."

"Please...I want you."

Danielle exhaled deep. "Okay, but you can't cum in me. Just pull out when you're ready."

"Okay," he nodded as she smiled back at him again as her hand reached behind her back to undo her bra.

She swayed her body showing it off to him. "Thinking you like my tits."

"They are amazing," he confessed, loving how big her tits were.

"Thank you," she answered as she reached for her leggings removing them and revealing her totally naked body to him as he removed the blanket to do the same.

"You are so beautiful," he confessed, wanting to tell her a hundred times over if there was time.

She got her knees on the sofa hovering herself above him like she was ready to strike. "Look, if we do this, you can't tell anyone."

"Not a soul...I promise...nobody ever," he answered quickly not even thinking.

She gave him a look of lust and then smiled big. Her hand now grabbed his erection like she owned it. "Good. Just so you know...I am really wet too. Stroking you got me all worked up."

"Ohh my God," he moaned, feeling his member beg to be inside of her. Her hand was controlling him and teasing him with the notion he was soon to be inside of her sex.

She purred out as he squirmed in desperation. "Was horny all day thinking about you. Imagined sucking your cock and swallowing your cum."

"Really?" he answered shocked and before he got a response the sudden slippery, velvety vise sensation came over him as she knelt down taking his entire length in her pussy.

"Ohhh shit...fuck you feel good," she moaned and then looked down at him with a devious smile.

She closed her eyes as 'don't move' like she was settling in feeling his full length inside of her. His hands moved to her hips caressing them as his eyes locked onto her hanging breasts. "Mmmmm....feels so good," he moaned softly basking in the total feel and look of what was happening.

She opened her eyes steadying herself. "You looked so cute at work...couldn't help think about your dick too. Wanted it bad too."

"You...you wanted me?" he moaned, feeling his manhood being snugly embedded deep in her as she had not moved her waist yet.

"Don't think about...just enjoy. Make sure you tell me when you're gonna cum...I am not joking about cumming in me either."

Danielle then moved her body as he felt the wondrous feeling of being deep inside a woman's sex. Her hips gyrated slightly as each subtle motion reverberated pleasure to his cock. He put his hands on her sizable tits as she proceeded to rock back and forth on his waist, making sure his length came out slightly and went back in her deep too.

"Ohhh shit," he moaned, feeling the wave of sexual pleasure come to him as his hands explored her breasts and nipples. Alex still could not believe a woman's breasts could be so big and they were his to feel as she grinded on his cock.

"Suck on them....suck on my tits as I fuck you," she commanded as her tone was almost in mid moan.

Doing as she wanted his mouth went to her supple breast, latching on her nipple, sucking it as she pushed hard down on him as the sofa began to squeak slightly. More and more she bounced on him as he felt his pole ram deep in her only to feel it again as she lifted her body to slam down on him. Not breaking away from her one nipple, he caressed and then pinched the other as it got a hard moan from her.

Danielle continued to slam down making a slapping noise as his waist was making the distinct sound of two people fucking. When she impaled herself on his rod, she then moved backward a little before lifting up and ramming her body down again in almost a circular motion. The intense pleasure of feeling his cock slide in and out and back and forth made the urge to ejaculate come on.

Her breathing was rapid as was his all while she continued to ride him like she was galloping on a horse. The slapping of their bodies grew louder as he moved from one nipple to the other, sucking and biting a little while her moans grew louder. As she bounced on him, he could feel his length sliding in faster until it became tighter. It was briefly that her pussy became tight and then it was slick once more almost making it easier for her to ride him.

Alex broke away from her tits moving his hands down her sides to her waist. He then took a hold of her and assisted her motions making sure he slammed her down harder on his cock as his urge to climax was coming.

"You like this? You like fucking me like this?" she moaned as he could feel her sex becoming tight again before releasing and feeling it slip in easy again.

"Yesss.Ohhh fuckkk," he moaned hard, not wanting it to end but feeling the need to finish approaching rapidly.

"Don't come yet....little bit more," she moaned as he felt her slamming down as she was riding him hard.

Her ass bounded and grinded against his waist like she was galloping on a horse. His cock plunged in and out of her like it a machine as she bounced on him. The sofa springs squeaked loud as she used her body weight to force her sex hole to accept his male rod. The feeling of her pussy tightening around his shaft as she rode him was better than any jerk off session in his entire life too.

"You gonna come for me?" she asked as his muscles involuntarily tensed up signaling his imminent ejaculation.

Before he could answer, she slid off of him and wrapped her lips around his shaft quickly. It just happened so fast as her tongue pressed in his cum slit and then around his crown like she was torturing his cock head into ejaculating.

Just as she put her lips around his member, his body tensed tight, and she quickly moved her mouth down signaling his body to let go. His body convulsed hard as he couldn't help but release his warm orgasm in her mouth as his eyes closed from the intensity of his climax. He grunted hard feeling his seed flow out of his cock and right onto her tongue.

"Mmmmm," Danielle moaned as she kept a tight seal around his throbbing cock as it pulsed, and all of his urges and needs were being met. He could feel his second spurt just gush out as nothing was lost while Danielle made sure her mouth was the target for his heavy load.

"Fuck, you came a lot," she commented as he saw her visibly swallow his seed.

"Ohhh shit....it felt so good," he admitted while out of breath, looking at her naked as she was knelt down still near his spent member.

"I am glad. I enjoyed it," she answered standing up and grabbing her shirt.

"Can I see you again? Can I see you tomorrow?" he asked feeling that his whole purpose was to be with her now.

"Maybe. I don't know...it's Christmas Eve and you should be with your family," she replied sounding like she was bothered that he wanted to see her again.

"I just thought we could see each other."

She then put on her shirt forgoing the bra making the shirt stretch to the large size of her breasts, as no shirt could hold back her chest. "For sex...or because you think we are dating?"

"I was hoping we could date. I really like you," he pleaded, knowing he sounded desperate but not caring.

"Baby, we can't date. You are still in high school. But, if you want to keep fucking me...that's fine. You have to keep it between us though."

"Okay," he resigned himself taking the small victory.

She got on the sofa next to him holding his hand now. "Don't feel bad though. I do like having sex with you. I just think that what we have is temporary but special. It's just that dating me would not go over well. There are younger girls for you and I know you will find a great girl too. I really do like you and think the world of you, but I want you to find someone younger than me."

"I love you though," he answered quickly and without thinking as his heart seemed to take over and not his brain in admitting it. He knew that he was being emotional but just didn't care.

Danielle leaned in kissing his lips in a sensual way without tongue though. "You are an amazing person. We still can't date, but I will make it up to you, I promise."

"How?"

"If you want to come over tomorrow night you can. I will make dinner and you can stay after. I will wear something special for you too. I just don't want you getting your hopes up though. You also better make sure your parents won't be upset either. It'sChristmas Eve and if you have to be with them, then you spend it with them."

"It will be okay," he answered knowing he was lying and going to come no matter what his parents said. He could feel the pit in his stomach as he knew that he was going to pull a fast one on his folks.

"Good. I swear you will love it," she cooed at him smiling as he knew he was feeling something for her.

"No matter what you wear, I will love it."

Her eyes were looking serious as she spoke, "You are too much. I really mean it when I said that this is temporary. You need to find a girl your age."

"I don't think I could find a girl like you though," he countered, looking into her eyes wanting to worship her at the same time.

"You really do have a crush...a nasty one too." She laughed with her small smile making him just want to kiss her.

Alex could feel that if he pushed it, then tomorrow would be in jeopardy but he still asked what could be wrong with loving her the way he knew he did. "Is it wrong?"

"Cause it never ends well. I don't want you thinking there is nobody else out there. But, I can tell you that, you really do know how to make a girl feel wanted and loved."

Alex got up thinking that he could help clean up since the dishes were not done yet. "Please. Don't. You don't have to go so soon."

"I was just about to help you clean is all," he replied looking at the kitchen and then back at her.

"Not yet. I like having you naked," she asked with a devious look at him.

Looking at her face as she stared at him made him even more relaxed, breaking the tension of what they talked about too. Wanting to play with her, he moved closer and then opened her legs to see her pussy.

Not knowing if he was pushing his luck by being rude or offensive, it was not until she smiled and opened her legs for him, revealing her shaved pussy that had a glistened look on her love folds too that he got his answer. She then pulled open her pussy lips more, letting him see deep inside of her as she seemed to be getting kinky.

"Is that what you want to see?" she asked with an erotic tone about her.

"Yess," Alex answered honestly as it looked so sexy with her being so sexually forward with him.

"Go ahead, you can look closer," Danielle insisted as he loved how erotic she was being with him.

He then knelt before her as she put her heels on the sofa and bent her legs still having them wide open. "Go ahead, look close...but I better be feeling your tongue too."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah...it's not going to bite."

He knelt down quickly throwing his jeans to the side and placing his hands on her legs. As his face got closer, the musky smell of woman hit him hard making his member stir. It didn't get hard but moved as his tongue touched her soft love fold. The taste of her scent was just what he assumed it would be and he moved his tongue further up to her love bump before licking down again to her entrance.

Danielle moaned out as he continued licking. "Mmmmm, that's ittt."

Feeling his erection coming back, Alex kept on licking up and down her wet love folds before going back to her clit and sucking on it. The moment he pulled it out of its protective hood her body responded quickly as her hands grabbed his hair. "Ohhhh fuckkkk....eat it. OOHHH God Yesssss."

He kept flicking her clit while it was in his mouth as she pulled him hard towards her pussy like she was trying to push his face between her legs. Her body was shaking more and more as he battered then flicked hard on her clit. Then he bit it ever so gently as he felt his erection coming back. The taste of her wetness grew more and more as he stopped biting and went back to long hard licks pressing down right on her clit when he did it.

"So fucking good...fuck you can eat pussy so good," she moaned again as he pushed his tongue into her wet hole and then pulled out licking up her slit to her nub once more.

Alex pulled away showing her his erection. Danielle moved her legs down steadying herself. "No more. I need you hard for tomorrow."

"You sure?" he asked smiling as he could see the look of desire on her face like he did a good job at oral.

"I am sure. I need to be up early and you need to save yourself for tomorrow."

He smiled and got dressed while she stayed nude watching him. The kiss she left him with made the whole night worth it as he knew there was passion behind it. During the drive home the pit in his stomach came back knowing that he was in love with her and would try again to convince her that they could be together despite the age difference.

***

The store was open and called him in for extra hours. It was worth it as he decided to work for four hours before heading home. Telling his parents that he was spending Christmas Eve dinner with a friend did not go over well but he insisted that this friend could possibly be a girlfriend. His parents pestered him on who it was, but he kept his promise and just said it was a friend.

Getting ready, he cleaned himself up and drove over to her house as the night sky came early. The excitement of seeing her again was like a storm of emotions built up too. Knowing he was going to have sex with her was a calming feeling since he didn't have to worry about making unsure advances on her. The only thing that tempered his mood was wanting her to have him as her boyfriend.