Youthful Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," she moaned softly as her mouth never let off his cock.

The pressure to release grew like a fast moving storm. It was just close before but now it could no longer to be denied that it was there. Alex felt it grow to the point of his body readying for the explosion of ecstasy. Danielle was softly moaning almost getting louder as he felt the pressure becoming too great to hold back.

"Ohhhh fuckkk," he cried out, feeling his sperm seemingly flow out of his member and into her mouth.

"Mmm...Mmmmmm," she moaned as he felt his orgasm gushing out of him and being accepted into her mouth as his eyes closed from the bliss of getting head.

All of life's worries and past regret now left him as his climax flowed out of his manhood like a tidal wave hitting the beach. She was not stroking it or moving her mouth as he watched her keep almost his entire length in her mouth as it pumped his life force right into her mouth. Everything he wanted a blowjob to feel like was answered as the lingering intensity was still there as Danielle stroked out the last of his cum.

She backed away her head and then quickly moved in kissing his still swollen crown. "Did you like it?"

"Yess....ohhh God yessss," Alex admitted as he wanted to just hold her and fully admit he was totally in love with her. The feeling in his gut was that she was the most perfect woman for him.

"Good. I am glad. You came a lot too." She smiled reassuring him that she liked it too and that it wasn't gross for her.

"Is that bad?" he said getting up, wanting to hold her and kiss her to show his appreciation for what she just did for him.

"No. Was that your first blowjob?" she asked with an intuitive expression.

He couldn't hold back the shame on his face that he never had the guts to ask for one when he had the chance with Rita. "Yes."

Danielle had her hand on the refrigerator door and then kissed him on the cheek dispelling the fear in him. "Don't worry about it."

"You want something to eat?"

He stepped closer wanting to express his emotions. "Can I kiss you?"

She closed the door and smiled at him. "Just for a little bit."

With permission given, he moved closer putting his hands around her and placing his lips on hers. She opened his mouth and he moved his tongue right in as he then proceeded to make out with her. Feeling her back, tasting her lips and feeling her tongue against his only stirred his body to want more of her. He could feel his member becoming alive again as the sexual energy of the kiss was now blossoming.

Alex then moved his hands to her hips and then up to her breasts feeling her chest for the first time. Her bra was soft allowing him to feel her supple breasts with his fingers and then his hands. He then felt her hands exploring his back, grabbing his shoulder muscles as he caressed the bottom of her tits before finding her hard nipples.

Not stopping, he then moved under her shirt only to have Danielle break the kiss and move back a few inches. She then lifted her shirt showing him her dark blue bra that she was wearing. "I can let you see my tits, but we have to stop."

When he nodded his head she smiled pulling the bottom of her bra and lifting her large breasts out for him to see. Her one breast just hung down like a bag of flesh and yet didn't seem to sag but just hang there slightly showing off that her breasts were all natural too. Her nipples were a bit longer than the girls in the porn videos he saw and her areolas were a dark contrast to her skin too. It was just a quick look as she only pulled out one tit before covering up ending the peep show.

"Did you like?"

"Yesss. Can I see more?"

Danielle gave a small chuckle. "You're a horny boy."

"I am sorry," he stuttered out, feeling guilt for asking.

"You're fine. I know boys are always wanting to see a girl's tits," she joked easing his guilt as she reached behind her and undid her bra. She then reached in and pulled as he watched the outline of her bra disappear and her nipples now pushed out slightly on her shirt. The outline of her breasts was clearly evident now as there was no bra to hide her chest.

With a move of her hand the hem of her shirt went up and Alex saw her large tits before his eyes. Both of her tits were now out so he could see that they were well rounded and had weight to them. Her nipples were clear as day to him as he knew she had to be at least a DDD or better and loving how they were sagging slightly because the weight of them too.

"Ohh shit," he uttered lost in the sight of her presented tits.

"You like them that much?" she chuckled again, almost knowing the answer to the question.

Not saying a word, he moved in for another embrace. Not asking this time, he put his lips on hers and his hand around her waist holding her in place. Her soft muffled moan was all he needed to confirm that this kiss was alright. His mouth was tight against hers as he used his tongue to further explore her mouth. Letting his hands move inside of her shirt, he found her breasts and began cupping them before rubbing on the nipples.

As more moans escaped her lips, he moved his right hand downward. She was wearing tight leggings, so he moved his hand over them and to her sex. Finding what he was looking for, he pressed hard hearing her moan harder as he rubbed it through her clothing.

"Mmmmm," Danielle moaned louder, muffled by the kiss. Knowing this was pleasing her, he rubbed her sex faster feeling her love folds between her leggings.

Taking it further, he moved his hand away and then attempted to maneuver his hand inside her leggings to feel her flesh. Instantly, she moved her head breaking the kiss. "We can't...ohhhh we can't do this."

Not wanting this to end, he moved his mouth to hers but kept his hand at her waistband. His other hand released her breast and then he moved it around to cup her ass. Danielle's ass was not fat but it had meat on it. Alex got a nice handful of her ass while his tongue once again elicited a moan from her mouth.

Pressing further, he finally got his hand past the elastic band of her leggings and then ventured down to finally feel her sex. It was wet as his index finger slipped right down the length of her sex very quickly. Knowing it was her clit to rub, he slide his finger back up her wet love folds to press against her sex nub.

It felt like a slippery bump, but he knew that it was going to drive her wild. Just like in porn videos he saw, his finger paid attention to it, sliding up and around it feeling the wetness from it too. Pressing right at the top again, he made sure to rub it back and forth and then up and down in nice neat circles now while still exploring her mouth and tongue.

Between rubbing her sex and the kissing, he pressed his raging erection against her body by accident. It happened so quickly as he then felt her hand rubbing up and down his jeans like she was teasing it or trying to get it harder too.

She pushed him off, breaking the kiss and forcing his hand off her ass and out of her leggings. "We...we got to be quick."

He then saw her move once more to check on her son before pulling her shirt off completely letting him see her bare stomach. Although there were signs of stretch marks, he attributed them to childbirth. Alex smiled liking that she had a child and then loved it even more when she pulled down her leggings revealing her shaved sex to him. This was the first time a nude woman stood before him and it was not lost on him as his male member twitched with need.

With his heart beating fast, he moved towards her to kiss her more, but Danielle turned to show him her backside. She then looked at him hard. "Fuck me quick."

"Ohhh, okay," he murmured as stepped closer to her, putting his hand on her hips after ditching his jeans just as quick.

He looked down to see her sex as it puffed out slightly looking like a target for him. His heart pounded faster as he knew this was the moment he was about to lose his virginity. Not wanting to tell her he was a virgin, he aimed his member right where it needed to go and he slipped in. The moment he fully entered her he knew why it was so important to do in the life for a man as it was like his manhood was squeezed in a soft wet velvety cushion.

"Ohhh shit...fuck...you're hard," Danielle moaned as Alex felt like his whole life now had meaning as he felt her sex seemingly grip his shaft.

With his hands on her hips, he began a series of hard and steady thrusts. He could see the sides of her breasts swaying from his thrusting and sounds of her soft subtle moans escaping her mouth each time he fully speared into her. Feeling her ass against his waist, he pushed into her while simultaneously feeling his member slide into her sextunnel as it was making him want to go harder too.

It was like his body was possessed by the brilliant sexual sensation of sliding in and out of her pussy. Not stopping for a second, he speared harder and harder only to get confirmation of a good job by louder moans from Danielle as he knew he was fucking her right. The pressure of her sex muscles against his memberas it rammed deep into heronly made him want more. There was no way he was stopping either as he wanted to go deeper and harder feeling how great it was to do so.

"Ohhhshitt...fuck...so fucking thick," she moaned as it was all he needed to keep up the steady pace.

The more his cock slipped in and out past her love folds, the more he wanted the moment to last too. The sound of his body pounding against her ass grew louder as he knew he was full on fucking her too. Her tits swayed as he watched the sides of them move still not stopping or letting go of her hips as he pulled her towards him only to push his body forcing his male spear to imbed itself deep in her love canal too.

Danielle moaned out while he felt her body almost shivering. "Ohhhhh Goddd."

As she moaned, he felt that her pussy was clamping around his shaft. Not letting it stop him, he continued to ram through it only to feel and see her body go weak and then shake a little as he continued. The slippery feeling of her pussy hole got a little wetter as it added to the erotic sensation of having his dick inside of her.

The thought of being a good fuck for her echoed in his head and urged his thrusts on. Pushing in deep while forcing his body against her to make sure his member buried itself in her was all he could do. Like he was possessed with making sure he was worth it, he pounded away only listening to her moans from his body slamming against hers. The sensation of her sex trying to hold him in grew as if it was like she got tight quickly too.

The pressure to finish was coming on strong as he felt his balls hit her pussy a few times as he was forcing his cock deep into her sex tunnel. The tightness of her sex hole released slightly before getting tight again. The more he pushed through it, the better it felt as the pressure was like a warm vise of bliss.

It finally hit him he was close and just let himself go slamming hard and fast until the couldn't hold out much longer. The need to cum was there and like a runaway train.He was still holding onto her waist as he rammed home as if he was a machine. The feeling it gave him when he pushed in deep could no longer be denied as it was bringing him closer to finishing. The vise-like pleasures of having his member being clenched hard by her pussy muscles finally wore on him.

"Ohhhh fuckk...Ohhhh shitttt," he moaned, finally letting go as he pushed in as hard as he could. All his pent up needs now boiled over and then it came in a torrent of pleasure as he knew he was ejaculating all his young virile sperm deep in her without worry or concern.

He could feel his cock pulsing as he knew his sperm was spurting out. It was like all of his body's energy was escaping through his cock in the most pleasurable way. He could feel that it was both intimacy and sexual lust wash over him while still keeping his manhood firmly buried deep too. Feeling his engorged cock head throbbing against her restricted sex muscles only made him unable to pull out as the sensation was overwhelming his pleasure senses.

"Ahhh shitt...Ohhhhhhh fuck....You're...you're ohhh fuck it feel it. You are...fucking cumming in me," Danielle moaned hard, her body shaking slightly as he kept pushing against her making sure his male rod was embedded deep, doing its job.

The euphoric pleasure of his orgasm was still hitting him as his body was still tensed up while releasing his male essence in the most sacred spots. He wanted to keep fucking her but it was like moving his cock would cause pain and keeping it deep in her was the only thing he could do.

He pulled away and Danielle whipped around grabbing a washcloth, putting it right at her pussy. "You came...you came in me. I thought you were going to cum on my ass or something."

"Oh shit, I am sorry," he felt the guilt as he apologized, but also felt like there was no better place to cum either.

"You sure know how to fuck hard though. Shit...that was too much," she joked, putting the dish-rag in the sink and going back to the refrigerator.

"Is that bad?" he asked, wondering if it was too hard since he knew at one time, he was going full throttle and really pumping against her hard.

"Nooo. It's not bad...just didn't expect it is all. Assuming that was your second time." Her eyes perked up.

"Ahh...first."

"Well, it's out of your system and now you can really know you got a reward," she giggled back making him not feel as guilty knowing he ejaculated hard and deep in her.

"Can we...do it again? I mean not now...but maybe, tomorrow?" he asked wondering if she would be open for more and also feeling this pressure inside to tell her that he wanted more than just sex too.

"I don't know. I mean we just got caught up and all. Shit, I am older than you and you're still in high school for fuck's sake. I mean you should be out at party fingering other girls. How about friends?" Her face showed that she was not interested but also having mercy while making the death comment about friends.

"Can I come by at least? You know help out," he asked, wanting to maybe show her that he can be more than that but also hoping that there was a sliver of a chance that he could be rewarded again with sex.

He watched her put out some food and could see that her refrigerator was bare compared to his at home. He knew he was walking a fine line between being obsessive and helpful. The idea that he wanted to be around her all the time made him feel that he could be seen as some stalker too.

"We can't have sex again...so know that."

Alex knew exactly what she said and what she did not say as he knew he had an opening. "So I can come by tomorrow?"

"Don't you have work...friends?" she asked as he could not help but smile at her.

"I get off early tomorrow. I don't hang out with my friends much."

"I don't want your parents coming here screaming at me or something like that."

"Noo, no. I will be fine," Alex replied, feeling like he scored twice now. First with sex and now the chance at it tomorrow. He knew she said no, but he figured he could at least kiss her and maybe try a move or something.

"Okay then. You can come by for dinner," Danielle surrendered, saying it as he knew he would at least see her tomorrow and then let the chips fall where they may.

With her son calling for her, Danielle switched to mom mode and wasin the other room with him. Alex walked in to see her cleaning up a spill he made. Not thinking about it, he pitched in and helped out before they were both in the kitchen again talking. She asked him about his life while he pried what he could out of her.

He did find out that Danielle worked as a secretary at a lawyer's office and was planning on moving to a nicer house once she had enough money saved up. She mentioned that the office was closed for a few months because of the lockdown and that she was just now catching up. He didn't ask about if she was married before and who her son's father was. He was also not keen on making any references to the fact he was younger than her as he made sure his answers sounded like he was older.

Alex left an hour later with her number and a chance. It was all he thought about on the drive home and right before he went to sleep. She said that they were not going to have sex again but he figured he could at least talk with her and maybe convince her that they could be something else other than friends.

***

The next day was the day before Christmas Eve. He thought about getting her and her son Chris a gift. Chris was six and an easy gift to get, but he wondered about what to get Danielle. If he got her something too much or too sexual it would not go well. He thought about it until he came up with a simple gold locket. It was something he found on line to get girls who were friends but more than friends. It was a quick purchase and he could bring it with him tonight too.

He texted what time to come over and she replied that six should be fine. He got off at work at four and knew that was plenty of time to get ready and be at her place. The thought of having a girlfriend was there as how amazing it was to have sex too. He knew it was too early to ask and that the fragile thing they had could break apart very easily. It was like walking on eggshells and yet the end of the tunnel was the great land of having the most beautiful girl he knew of as a girlfriend.

It was about noon and right before lunch Alex was stocking the shelves in the hardware section. It was the only area that he knew like the back of his hand and was the easiest to stock too. With his polo tucked in and the pile of boxes building as he was working, he heard his name.

With a quick look, he saw Danielle with her son Chris by her hand. She had a smile on her face as she was waving to him. When she came over, it was a shock that she would call him out in public and a boost to his ego that she was so hot in her tight leggings knowing that he had sex with her.

"Hey...I see you're hard at work," she joked, smiling as he was lost in her eyes and smile.

"Yeah..almost done. So, what are you doing here?" he asked wondering what she needed to buy.

"Ohh, nothing big. Just some stuff for tonight and a few other things."

"Ohh. I can help you out."

She put up her hands quickly. "No. I can buy it. But thank you anyway. You are sweet, but you can't be buying me everything. You need your money too."

"Here take this then," Alex commented as he pulled out his wallet and quickly handed her his employee card used for purchases. "It will take off ten percent; I can just get it back from you tonight."

"Ohh thank you," she replied and moved in closer before kissing him right on the cheek.

His heart pounded fast with the kiss as the sensation of her lips to his face lingered. The idea that she was something more now festered and he knew that all was not lost and the chance of getting her was a real possibility. He made out with her before and he wondered if the simple kiss now had more to it than making out with her before.

As she was walking away his eyes lingered at her ass loving how her tight leggings hugged her skin. Her coat blocked most of her ass but he knew that underneath those clothes was a nice ass too. He then remembered her breasts and nipples too as she showed him everything she had too. His pulse beat fast just imagining seeing her again too.

The day ended and he went home to wrap his gifts before heading over to her place. He told his parents he might be home late or staying out at friends over night and that he would let them know. He was then off to her house hoping that everything went well and his advances and gifts would be well received.

Alex walked up and Danielle opened the door with a smile and another kiss on the cheek. He handed her the one gift for her son as she gave a grimace to him. "I don't think telling you no works...does it?"