You've Got Lucky! Pt. 01

Story Info
About a shy guy next door, who gets lucky.
5.8k words
3.88
31.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a shy guy next door, and the unexpected turn of events in his routine life. A million pieces fall into just the right place to make him the happiest guy on the planet. The story starts off with a bang, and slows down, and picks up again, and goes on. If there is a description for getting lucky, then this story is it. You know what, that is what I will name the story!

---

Aarju was taken aback to see Aarna standing inches away. He always had a thing for her, ever since the first time he saw her. She has a slim, fit physique which any girl would die to have. She is tall for an Indian, and has long wavy hair, with just the right amount of curly. To think of it that she is a mother, no less of three children, she is perfect.

She has a look on her face, the one of a damsel in distress.

'I need a small favor from you, if you are not too busy right now.' said Aarna almost jumping up and down like she is in a hurry to use the loo.

'Hi. I am Aarju. How are you?'

'Hi? I know you. I have, since a few months. Your wife is a good friend of mine.'

'I really need your help, do you have some time right now, if you don't mind?'

'Well, I have to cook some lunch before I starve, but I got some time, sure.'

'I have a severe pain in my breasts, and it's the milk clogging up. I need some help.' she said in a casual tone, like it is an everyday discussion topic with the neighbor you barely know.

'Your bre.. what! My help. Again, what!' babbled Aarju in a muted whisper, not know how to respond.

'My baby has not been feeding properly last couple of days, and I was not able to pump my milk out properly, and now they seem to be clogged up. It is really hurting since a while.'

'Oh, ok. I don't exactly know what to do. Do you need to go to the hospital? Shall I call an ambulance?' said a slightly recovered Aarju.

'Ambulance? What are you talking about?'

'Right, how silly! I can call a cab, or I can drive you to there if you can wait a few minutes for me to dress up.'

'No no no. It is not quite that serious. I just need some help in unclogging my breasts.'

There is the B word again, not just any B, but Her B, Aarna's B, Aarna's gorgeous B. Aarju became very conscious and suddenly there is a twitch in his non-existent pants.

Still barely believing what is happening and wondering if he is dreaming while simultaneously hoping he would not wake up from that sweet sweet dream, he stuttered 'Help? help breasts.. sorry your breasts.. help. How? Again what?'

'Actually, my husband helps me when this happens, but he is away this week and there is no one else. And Anita thinks it is weird to help me with it, but will do it if there is no one else. I just couldn't think of anyone, and wanted to check if you are free.'

'I am free, but I don't know how I can help.'

Saying 'Can I come in please, I need to sit. My breasts are so sore and feel so heavy right now.' she barged in, sat herself on the couch and started massaging her breasts. 'Please help, I don't want to beg Anita.'

Mouth wide open, Aarju stood opposite her and avoiding eye contact. His natural defense mechanism kicked in - Humor. 'Haha, you want me to massage your.. them? Haha' said nervously, trying hard to make it obvious that he is joking.

'Don't be silly. I can do that myself, why would I want YOU to do that.'

Aarju was suddenly worried, how stupid of me to assume. Why would she want me to touch her marvelous breasts. What do I do now. Will she scream, call the police, tell everybody that he is harassing her. Will I lose my job? - His imagination started running wild. The run was screeched to a halt when what felt like from a light year away, he heard something he was not sure of.

'I want you to suck them, and unclog them. I can't do that myself.'

---

'You want me to What?' yelled Aarju with his eyes wide open, looking all around the room, subconsciously worrying if someone over heard.

'What is the matter with you? Why do you say What so much? This is how everyone cures clogged breasts. Usually my husband does that. But he is away, like I said.'

'Don't worry, I just took a bath, and they are as clean as they can get.' she added.

Aarju's brain slowly started to accept the reality and is getting used to it.

'No no..'

'You don't want to?'

'No, I mean..' 'I am sure they are great. I mean, clean.. I mean'

'Then, Why don't you want to help. It will take only 10 minutes, 20 minutes at most. Can't you suck on them for 10 minutes.'

'Pleeeeease' she added, with a pout and puppy dog eyes, while pushing her breasts together with her elbows.

Has the world come to an end? There is a beautiful woman in my room, asking me, actually pleading me to suck on her breasts? he thought to himself. And it just came to his mind that he is actually in his towel. He blushed like never ever before in his life, when he realized the natural, god intended reaction of his penis to his situation. With a sudden movement of his hands like a Chinese Kung-fu master, he covered his erection.

'I think it will be weird. The first of many reasons.'

'Why will it be weird? It doesn't look like you are gay, by the look of..' she glanced at his towel.

'Anita thinks it is weird because she is not gay.'

'I mean, it will be weird for you. And a little for me too..'

'Why will it be weird for me? I am the one asking you. So it is not weird for me. Breasts are not considered sexual in our culture. I can understand, in your culture there is some association, but they also tell you to respect and help women, as per your culture, right?' she confronted.

'Yes, I want to help you. But..'

'Then what is the problem?'

'It is hard for me to do this, without feeling sexual about it. As you can already see.' he glanced to the ground.

'I don't feel sexual about it. So it doesn't really bother me, if it doesn't bother you.'

'But my wife will kill me, when she finds out.'

'Why she asked me to take your help, when I just rang her up, after asking Anita's help.' saying she started unbuttoning her nighty and pulled the bra to the side to expose the most beautiful thing he has seen in his life.

He had never been so hard in his life. He stared at it without blinking making sure no moments are wasted. Everything became hazy. He knelt down and moved closer. He doesn't know when the decision was made.

Her skin was soft, glowing, in a golden complexion. The size of her breast is just right. They are bigger than usual because of her situation. Her nipples are pinkish brown. Just the right size, like cherries. They moved every slightly with every breath she took.

'Enough staring. Haven't you seen a nipple before. Suck it.' said Aarna with an urgency.

He moved forward and touched them with his trembling lips, and slowly started licking them softly. It tickled Aarna, and she giggled.

'Suck it baba. Really hard. Otherwise that doesn't help. Don't worry about your erection now.'

---

Suck he did. They felt like soft balloons filled with honey. He started to massage the other breast from above the bra, squeezing it hard now and then. The soft breasts felt like jello on his tongue. It felt amazing. He fought off the urge to bite the nipples. He kept sucking.

'You have to suck harder. The babies suck much harder. Have you never sucked before. Don't you suck your wife's breasts. I am sure they are better, but please try harder for my sake.'

He did suck Aarthy's breasts all the time. They are marvelous, true. Oh how marvelous, he thought while sucking on Aarna. What is it with humans, they think of someone else all the time. Here he is sucking the women of his fantasy, and he is thinking about his wife?

He went on for few minutes, and his back started to hurt, as he is in the awkward bending position while Aarna is seated on the couch. Aarna sensed his discomfort.

She said 'Aarju, let me show you' and pushed him on the couch. And started sucking on his nipples hard. He almost screamed. But he loved it. The penis which he thought couldn't get any harder, got harder. He held it in pain, and said, I can't do it. I am too turned on to continue.

Aarna paused. She looked into his eyes, concerned, for the first time, thinking about him, than just her own problem. She said, 'Aarju, I am so sorry, I didn't realize the position I put you in.'

'I feel a little better in my right breast. But my left still hurts a lot. As soon as we fix this, I will help you with your unclogging. I am good at that, and I do that all the time.'

With a racing heart, and too shocked at the turn of events today, Aarju just stared, and said nothing. His mind started dreaming how her soft hands would feel around his penis.

Aarna stood up, with on breast hanging out like Khaleesi in Quarth and said 'Lets go to the bed, and I think, I should be on the top so the gravity helps. Get up, job is only half done.'

'Your job, I mean' she added.

Aarna skipped to the bedroom, and Aarju followed. As he entered, he watched her remove her nighty. She lifted the whole thing from the bottom, and pulled it out over her head. Her body was flawless. Slim, soft, like a model from the Clovia advertisements. But with one breast out. Soon, she slipped out of the bra straps and pulled it down her legs. She had a light pink panty on. He was hopelessly hoping she would take them off too. Of course she did not.

'Go lie on your back. I will sit on you with legs on both sides and bend over, that will be more comfortable for you' she motioned with her hands.

Aarju complied. There he was on his own bed, as Aarna climbed over him almost sat on his stomach and positioned her left nipple at his lips for his taking. His felt his hard penis poking over Aarna's ass, and this caused him more agony. Aarju continued sucking the left, all the while playing with the soft tips of the right by pinching them lightly.

The dripping precum made a mess of his thin towel and the wetness reached the rear of Aarna's panties. She noticed it. She noticed the strong scent of it long time back anyway. She said, 'Just a little longer, I am feeling much better already. Then we will take care of you.'

As she said that, Aarju noticed the change in taste of her supple breasts. They got sweeter, jucier, as milk started to flow. He sucked without complaining. It is lunchtime anyway and it is her fault he didn't get time to cook. He alternated between left and right boobs, time they were all out of milk. His hunger is satisfied, at least the first kind.

Aarna got up, and sat by his side on the bed. 'Thank you so soo much! I don't know what else to say. You can take care of your erection now. I can wait here or in the hall, whatever you prefer.'

'Take care of it? What do you mean?'

'I am guessing you would like to masturbate or something. If you feel uncomfortable, I can wait in the hall.'

'No, you can wait here. But, I don't usually masturbate. I don't know how to do it well. I just have sex with Aarty, when I am hard.'

'I can help. After all, you helped me.'

Hearing those words was all the encouragement he needed. I get to fuck Aarna, he thought. All the pent up horniness made seconds feel like nano-seconds. He pushed her on the bed, and in a swift motion pulled her panties to the side to save precious time, all ready to feel her insides with what felt like the hardest part of his body now..

SMMAAAACKK!

'How dare you!!' yelled Aarna, with the hardest slap across his face leaving memories, that can unlock phones, and validate immigrants.

'I am a happily married woman, not the kind who fucks around, with cheap men like you.' - saying this she stormed out still half naked to her flat that is right across.

Aarju was dumbstruck. There he was just a few moments ago, ravishing the most amazing boobs on the planet, in his own bedroom, about to take what he was confident the sweetest pussy in the world, and now scared for his reputation, and everything in his life. Did he just enter another dimension? Propelled by his own sheer incompetence and bad luck, he wondered.

---

Weeks passed by. He managed avoiding contact with everyone in his apartment. He slipped out to work when no one was around and came back only late under the cover of darkness. He kept wondering if that afternoon was real. Though he didn't fancy how it ended, it still was the best time of his life. He pondered, why the sudden change in Aarna's demeanor. She was ok, exposing herself and letting me suck her nipples raw, but not ok to have sex. More he thought, more it made sense to him. May be that is what her boundary is, he accepted. Does that mean, she will be ok with me sucking her boobs again, he started hoping against his own hope.

As fate would have it, the routine Aarju managed quite well, moving around undetected by neighbors had come to an end. Back from office, late in the evening, he didn't realize he left his keys at work. Locked outside his own home, he frantically rummaged through his bag in vain. Too much noise and too much time spent outside had indeed attracted his neighbors attention.

'Hi Aarju, are you looking for something?' came a soft voice from behind him.

He froze, contemplating the coming few minutes of his life. Wondering, if he just stay silent, if it will go away.

'How have you been. I hardly see you these days. I don't even remember the last time I saw you.' he heard her in her ever casual tone.

As Aarju turned around in disbelief on hearing that, she said 'oh wait, the last time I saw you was on that day, you helped me with my problem. Oh poor you. I was kind of mean to you that day. I really shouldn't have stormed out like that. I should have understood, thought about it from your perspective. I am so sorry.'

'Have you been avoiding me? Is that why I hardly see you? How is Aarthy? Is she back yet? She asked me to look after you while she is away. The other day, I was chatting with her, and she was telling me about your favorite dish - biriyani, and asked if I can send you some over when I cook next time. I told her, I haven't seen you in weeks, and you must be working like crazy.' continues in her non-stop girl chatter mode.

'What are you looking for? What do you need? Your phone? Do you want to use my phone to ring yours? Why are you so silent?' came the barrage of questions.

'I am looking for my keys, looks like I have lost them' whispered back Aarju.

'Oh darn, come inside. Look for them in proper light.' said Aarna with a glee.

It is then Aarju properly saw her. She was wearing the cutest light grey t-shirt, with a cartoony images of colorful balls. The shirt was short, slightly exposing her milky white stomach and her navel teasing him with a view now and then when she moved her arms. A light yellow night pant, more like a three-fourth, loose at the bottom but tight around her butt. Her face was fresh and flawless as always, but hair in a slightly untidy pony.

On seeing her, the only possible word escaped his mouth - 'OK'

'Sit down. Do you want something to drink? I have some lassi.'

'No, I just need to find my keys' Aarju continued to rummage in his bag, 'Looks like I left them at office or lost them.'

'Oh thats bad, can you call somebody there to check' enquired Aarna.

'No, the office will be locked now. I have to go early in the morning and check. I am stuck outside for today. My phone is dead, can I use yours? I will call my friend and he will pick me up, I hope.'

'You can use my phone alright, but you don't need to call your friend. You can stay here, it is no bother. We have the guest room, and the kids are at their grand parent's for holidays.'

'I ordered a pizza for myself, and it should be here anytime now. There will be plenty for you too. But if you don't like that, I can make a sandwich, there is some bread' offered Aarna.

'Pizza is fine, can I use the washroom.'

'Ya go ahead, and the pizza is here too - it's a cheese burst with extra cheese. Argh, its delicious but going to be such a mess' she remarked.

Aarju used the washroom, and walked out to find Aarna didn't wait for him to get started on the pizza.

'I love sausages' she pointed out to the chicken sausage pizza. The cheese was oozing out dripping all over her shirt and smeared around her lips. She was licking it off with her index finger. The sight of her gave him an instant erection. He enjoyed the meal and the show, paying little attention to her chatter.

'Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it' she said as he got up to clean the cartons and plates. 'So, do you want to masturbate now or later. You can use the washroom or the bedroom, whatever you are used to. If you want to do it here, thats fine too, my husband does that all the time when I am away'

'Pardon me! What?'

'Why do you keep saying What all the time?' she shot back. 'Don't you masturbate? Look at your pants.'

'I do sometimes, but that is a private thing.'

It was Aarna's turn to say What now. She said 'What? Masturbation is a private thing for you now? Since when is..'

Her eyes grew wide in shock, as the realization of a blunder she committed came upon her.

---

'Wait a minute, you said you are from Ajodhpur, and you recently moved to India.'

'Yes, I am from Jodhpur. And yes, I moved to India from UAE.'

'UAE? You mean Jodhpur in Rajasthan? So you have never heard of Ajodhpur?'

'Which Jodhpur are you talking about, I am from Rajasthan.'

'Oh, I am terribly sorry. This is really really embarrassing. I thought you are from Ajodhpur too. It is no surprising you were always saying What What What all the time. How stupid of me' she blushed the deepest red.

'You might want to sit for this' she continued. 'Firstly terribly sorry for being so inconsiderate to your religion. I literally beg for your forgiveness. Our spirits will never forgive me for what I put you through. I hope to earn it from you.'

'Actually, we are from Ajodhpur. It is a small town currently in Pakistan. We practice an ancient religion, it is more of a culture and way of life, with its origins in Paganism from as far back as Harappa civilization. But many were converted forcibly after India Pakistan separation. Very few still practice it in secret. It is not really secret but, we prefer to stay low to not be judged by other people.' explained Aarna.

It started to make sense to Aarju. But curiosity took over. He wanted to ask so many questions. But he kept quite and continued to listen intently.

'Some of my behavior must have appeared strange to you. My apologies, I assumed you are an Ajudan too. And by the way, the name Aarju is a quite a common name in our community. It translates to god of love - such a cute name. Anyway, we have a different way of life. Most people from other conservative religions don't get it. So we keep to ourselves and rarely have friends outside our circle. I won't bother you again. Can you forgive me?'

'Of course yes' he replied after a pause, 'You yourself said, you thought I am a friend. And it was no bother at all. I quite enjoyed it myself. Shocked yes, but happy too. And I am not the conservative type, I am a very secular person. I can respect your practices, as I get to know them better' said Aarju, eager and full of curiosity.

'Oh, I am so relieved' said Aarna wrapping Aarju in a tight hug.

Memories came back to Aarju as the soft breasts of Aarna pressed over his chest.

'You still have your erection' remarked Aarna while still hugging him.

'Ya, it will be there for a while. I have to deal with it. But anyway, what did you mean when you said I can masturbate here if I like?' asked Aarju.

'Oh, thats a cultural thing for us. Sex is an important part of our life. Like everybody eats, sleeps, prays, etc. everyday, adults in our culture have sex too everyday. So we have sex at least once a day, just like we eat food. It is scientifically proven to be good for healthy too' Aarna explained, happy to see the curiosity from Aarju.

12