You've Got Lucky! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So it just like food, you have to have it once a day. Compulsorily?'

'I mean, it's not compulsory. But nor is food compulsory right. We eat because we are hungry. Just like that, we fuck because we are horny. And we get horny everyday right. So why should we have sex everyday. And why can't you do it as a daily habit like dinner, and why should you wait to be horny?' said Aarna proud of how advanced her culture is compared to the rest of the world.

'Brilliant!!' exclaimed Aarju. 'I love it. Can I join your religion? Where do I apply?'

'Haha, it is not really a religion. It is a culture, a way of life. So if you decide you are an Ajudan, you are one. Thats it!'

'I AM A AJUDAANNNNNN' declared Aarju.

'haha! you are funny.'

'Now I can masturbate here?' asked Aarju with a twinkle in his eye, like a kid asking for a candy.

'Sure' Aarna encouraged.

'I am feeling so conscious suddenly' said Aarju before almost pulling down the pants.

'Don't be. That is the whole point. You should not be embarrassed about it. Let me help you.' saying, Aarna reached for his penis and pulled it out gently.

Two emotions - curiosity and horniness competed in Aarju's brain. He wanted to learn more about this stunning culture on one side, but want to fuck Aarna right there on the other side. Then he suddenly recalled the last incident in his bedroom, and became a little cautious.

'So you are ok to masturbate me? They why did you hit me that day?' demanded Aarju.

'Yeah, I can help you jack off, alright. But you tried to put your dick in my pussy that day, and you were talking about how your wife, and how you have sex with her! I am still mad at you about that. But I forgive you, you didn't know better.'

'Let me explain' she continued, 'er, how do I explain. It is like Love and Lust. They are different. While the horny sexual activities are considered natural behavior like hunger and sleep, but sex expressing love is a very private thing in our culture, same as yours.'

'Ooooohh. So fucking you in your pussy was so offensive to you. I get it' understood Aarju, 'I am so sorry about that, then. But, you are ok with jacking other people, is your husband ok with it?'

'Think of it this way, when your wife doesn't serve you food, you cook it yourself, or go to a restaurant, or order online. But you don't eat out often because it is not healthy. Best way is to cook it yourself, or sometimes the neighbors send you some food to help out. Does my husband mind if I send some food to my neighbors?' asked Aarna, while gently stroking his hardening penis.

'So sex is food. I mean horny sex is food. Thats it?'

'Yes. It looks like you are more curious than horny tonight. I feel like I am wasting my time.' said Aarna faking impatience, and then smiled after a pause 'I'm just joking. Sit back and relax.'

'I thought, you just didn't take food from neighbors. And that's why never offered you. I mean when I was of the impression that you were Ajudan. Had I known I would have helped you everyday.'

'What you are saying you would have jacked me off everyday, had I asked?'

'Not everyday! of course. You don't eat the same dish everyday do you. Sometimes its Aalo, sometimes its Gobi, sometimes both, etc. right. Otherwise you would get bored. Similarly we too do different activities. Jack off one day, blowjob other day, in different sex positions, different places, role plays, etc. you know the usual.'

'No no no. I don't get it. You do blowjobs too!'

'Ya. My husband doesn't like it. But when there are other people over, sure.'

This was becoming too much to digest for Aarju. The conversation was making him hard more than the act it self.

'Please give me a blowjob, please, please, please. I don't remember the last time I had one.' he begged.

'Haha. Why are you saying please so many times. I will suck your dick. After all you sucked my boobs for so long. Doesn't Aarthy give you blowjobs?' She wrapped her wet soft lips around the already hard penis. Barely a second after her soft wet lips covered his penis he exploded.

It is either the long foreplay, or getting a blowjob from the most sexy woman he know or the sudden mention of Aarthy, whatever caused it. It felt like dajavu looking at Aarna again, cum dripping off her lips, and messy on her shirt. She was again licking it off from her fingers just like the cheese before.

'Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry' he apologized, 'I didn't mean to do it in your mouth.'

'Why are you sorry? That's alright. It's nice. Kind of like pineapples. I am always so messy, I wasted it, spilled some of it, sorry' she added.

'When is Aarthy back. You are welcome to come to me till then. Tomorrow, I will give you a proper blowjob. My husband will be back too, I'll introduce you to him.'

---

Aarju was the happiest man alive that night. But he could wait for the next evening. He literally started at the clock the entire day, and bang at 6 in the evening, he was banging on Aarna's door.

'Aarna! Aarna!'

The door opened like what seemed to be an eternity. Aarna, personified inches away. She was dressed in a cute light pink leggings and a white crop-top, long curly hair in loose pony.

'I am hungry. And I have to go to bed early tonight, as I have an early morning meeting' Aarju lied.

'But its only 6, and I haven't even started to cook'

'I mean, I am not that hungry. I am the other hungry' Aarju said a little shyly 'horny'

'Ooo, so you are not here for the pasta, you want your blowjob' she smiled teasingly.

'Please, don't tease me. I have been waiting whole day, I can't wait any longer, please, please'

'Okay, okay stop crying. Give me sometime, I will wrap up my work in the kitchen and then suck your dick. Make yourself comfy' she walked away, murmuring - ah the men and their obsession with BJs.

Seconds passed like eons. Bored Aarju turned to the Xbox for distraction from waiting, and started playing FIFA.

Aarna appeared murmuring again - if its not BJs, it is football. She went on her knees in front of his sofa and started to massage his dick over his pants. It became hard instantaneously.

Aarna unzipped his pants and started to gently lick his penis, while he continued to play. Aarju made a note to cross off a fantasy off his list - getting a blowjob while playing video-games.

She licked and sucked her soft light pink lips touching every millimeter of his skin. Her eyes showed how much she enjoyed that. Her silky curly hair tickled his thighs and belly as her head bobbed up and down. He missed a goal and yelled out fuck, and jumped up in his seat. That disrupted Aarna's flow and his dick went deep in her throat. She loved it, and he saw it in her glittering eyes.

As they continued in ecstasy, the lock clicked and the door opened. Aarna's husband Aajee entered, back from his long trip. Aarju's heart stopped. There he was pantless in Aajee's house playing with his xbox and with his dick in Aajee's wife's mouth. He tried to push Aarna away trying to warn her. But Aarna would take none of it. She is in her own flow, and continued to suck vigorously.

Aajee noticed the panicking Aarju and tried to calm him down, 'Hey, you must be Aarju. Aarna told me over phone that she is expecting you over tonight. Don't worry, you guys carry on, I have to take a bath. We will catchup later. She is treating you alright na.'

'Hey Aarna, do that tongue thing. I bet Aarju will love that' he added as he removed his shoes. 'I am not the biggest fan of BJs. I like the old fashioned fucking. Aarna is the adventurous type always wanted to try stuff. She must have loved it getting in her ass' he continued to chit chat.

'No, I haven't put it in her ass. I thought it is against your religion to fuck without husband's consent.' Aarju replied.

'Ha ha. You don't need husband's consent to fuck ass, just her pussy.'

On hearing that Aarju became as horny as a horny Aarju. He pushed Aarna away, stood up. He wanted to fuck Aarna right there. He started pulling her pants down. Aarna became hornier seeing this wild side of Aarju, and unbuttoned her pants. Aarju was more driven to fuck Aarna in her ass right in front of Aajee turned her around and pulled her pants down. His penis was already hard and wet from the sumptuous blowjob he got from Aarna. Aarna overwhelmed with excitement pulled out her t-shirt and bare her boobs. She held Aarju by his dick and guided it into her asshole from behind. She maintained her eye contact with Aajee smiling at him wickedly. Aarju, possessed pushed it in hard and deep in one swoop. Aarna let out a loud moan in sheer pleasure.

Aajee always allowed Aarna her sexual liberties as their practice prescribed. Aarna though was always more interested in her girl friends before, and guy friends were a rarity. He has seen her with other girls and seen her suck a dick or two. But he never saw her ravaged like she is being now. Suddenly shy he pretended to look elsewhere.

Aarju was having the time of his life. He never had anal before. Aarthy was never into that. The fact that he is fucking Aarna right in front of an embarrassed Aajee he went mad. He looked Aajee right in the eyes and pumped away. Aarna stood on her feet her legs spread two feet apart bent forward. Aarju held both her arms in his hands from behind. Her hair fell loosely on her back, and locks of it obstructed her sweaty face. Her breasts lightly bounced as Aarju fucked her rapidly from behind. Aarna's ass was the tightest thing fucked. Well Aarthy's pussy was the only other thing fucked to be fair. More than the physical sensation, the situation he is fucking made he cum fast. He started to moan loudly and shouted I'm cumming. Aarna jumped around almost in time to catch his jizz in her mouth.

She licked his dick clean, and laid down tired on the sofa. She laid there completely naked breathing heavily. She rubbed her pussy with her left hand while licking the cum on her breasts with her left. She gave a sideward glance to Aajee and said 'your turn now'.

Half naked Aarju was not prepared for what is about to come, and decided to call it a day and left.

---

Early next morning there was continuous banging on Aarju's door. He opened the door still half asleep.

'Thank you, thank you, thank you so much' Aajee was ecstatic. 'I have never seen Aarna go wild like yesterday. After you left, we had the best sex of my life. Whatever magic you did got her so worked up. Can you please do that whenever your time permits, please, I beg you, please.'

'You know what you can even fuck her pussy if want to. I give you my blessings. Can you please come by again today' Aajee implored.

Seeing Aajee, Aarju experiences a sense of pride and accomplishment. He braced himself for a new chapter in his life, and got a glimpse of the sexual adventures that awaited him in the future, how every one of his fantasies will be fulfilled, hundreds of girls he will get to be with, the God he will become.

---

Leave your comments, if you liked the story, or not. I will work on a sequel if this was interesting enough. I welcome your ideas for the sequel to be based on. Appreciate all kinds of constructive feedback.


12