All Comments on 'You've Got Lucky! Pt. 01'

by lovewriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nothing quite as bad as Indian porn. This upholds the low standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to part 2

I saw two negative comments, but note neither party had posted any contributions themselves.

Easy to be critical without having put anything online - I don't have the confidence or enthusiasm to write even fantasy, and if I wrote of past events, they'd perhaps be quite boring for others to read about, even if they were fun for the participants at the time, just too repetitive to be worth more than a short story....

Such as the woman who had 10 orgasms in 30% of her afternoon's visit - at which point we stopped counting, but the spanking and finger-fucking went on for the rest of her [5 hour] visit...

She was dripping on arrival and needed a couple of days to recover as her muscles hadn't been "exercised" so much in 15 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the culture wars!

I'm always interested in other cultures and this is a new one for me. So keep it up! Pun intended.

R.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Interesting take on an unusual culture. I enjoyed the story and look forward to the sequel.

Thanks

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

This isn't Indian culture, this is LW Indian cuckold fantasy porn. Maybe the names are Indian, but nothing else is any different than any other *2 level story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous