All Comments on 'You've Got To Hide Your Love Away'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 316 Comments (Page 2)
FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Feh

I still liked the story.

Ignore the naysayers.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Wait a minute!

The guy was shot in the head, that is attempted murder! What happened to the shooter and his accomplice? Multiple shots were fired, it was clearly not accidental. His wife and her lover should both be in jail. Did I miss something?

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago
write ch 2

To tell us what happened to and who is the shooter

PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bullshit

It can't be said enough. Once a cheater always a cheater. My own wife learned that the hard way with a boyfriend she planned to marry. It is the 100% truth and will never change.

He rewarded her for passing around her slimy diseased pussy. She needs to be in jail for attempted murder along with her lover who OWNS HER CUNT.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Didn`t

Anyone ever hear of fingerprints?

Jack99Jack99about 10 years ago

The accountant was the shooter. Janet didn't shoot anyone. Yes, he should have mentioned it somehow in the story, but if you read the story without skimming it is obvious.

MelwenMelwenalmost 10 years ago
1 star

Sorry Harddaysknight, i like your stories, but i can't accept anything then a BTB ending for a cheater, regardless of gender

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Really?

He can't get another girl? The old one was a loser. With all that money he could have a lot of fun in his retirement years and perhaps find a lady to share his life with that wouldn't make him regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
RaaC

Aren't you bending over backwards and twisting plots to make Cuckold stories?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
yes

totally acceptable solution. why didn't I think of that. good story. may even be true, to an extent.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
what the hell

dont get me wrong, im sure he was under some strain. but putting a loaded gun on the bed was one stupid fucking idea. then when he wins the lottery he gives all of it to his ex. wife. what is the name of the planet your from. really just to dumb to believe.

Richie4110Richie4110over 9 years ago
Very good story.

This novel story is constructed on some rather flimsy, illogical premis, that is typical of made-up stories. I really like what you did with this set up. What I don't get is why people read stories and complain about the lack of reason and truthfulness in them. The complainers must have a different agenda than enjoying reading a well spun tale.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful efforts.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Ve-r-r-r-y Interesting!

If I was him I'd really put her to the test:

Anal sex

Ass-To-Mouth

No clothes at home

Blow jobs on demand

Bring other women home, make her clean them out after.

If she REALLY loves him and regrets what she did she will take it, if not, she will accept letting him go.

IF he wants, after a period (1 month, 6 months, 1 year?) he can go back to a normal relationship, MAYBE even re-marry with a strong pre-nup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yuck

Yes dear, I've forgiven you so I'll just forgive and forget and move back in. You faithless slut. I know you'll be back fucking someone else asap, but I'll stay until your diseased cunt has given me an affliction that will eventually kill me. But don't worry, I'll move back in so you can feel better. Sorry for hurting you by finding out about you fucking other men in MY bed...

Instead how about this. Yes dear, I'll move back in. I've forgiven you so it shouldn't be too hard. But I'll stay in a separate bedroom and never speak to you, touch you and certainly never fuck you again. We'll be roommates, without the talking or interaction.

Take or leave it, you cheating slut cunt.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Further Thoughts

“It meant nothing to me," sobbed Janet.

So, violating her wedding vows “meant nothing” to her?

“It only happened the one time” – “you caught us the second time we were together”

Which is it – one time or second time?

Just accept the money from Janet, and give it to the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Softy

I don't suppose you would consider changing your handle to softycucknight ?

Entertaining though, admittedly.

Corny reasoning he had,this was more like satire. I loled a couple times.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 9 years ago
What happened to the accountant?

Well? I would like to know....in addition to an alien of affection lawsuit there is also the breach of duty stuff....would like a follow up.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
She cheated, He was shot

and he struggles whether to accept the money he won with a lottery ticket?

In what universe is this taking place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The place dear annonylives in a

fantasy world dear annony it's fiction you dumb ass fag!!! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Noooo!

Don't tell me he is going where the account has gone before. Really, she betrayed him, and he even thinks about making love to her. I think I would puke if she kissed me. Moving back in, making her his housekeeper and not touching her might be sneaky way to punish her but (I think) it would to much work in real time... besides she will just cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.....

They got married xxx years ago and she promised to love, honor, cherish, blah, blah, blah. So, xxx years LATER, AFTER she shit all over the first promises, you're going to trust her AGAIN so she can shit all over the promises a SECOND time? YEP!

That's what it's like in the RAAC universe! I am 71 years old and I've been around the block a few times and one of the things that I've experienced about human nature is that once you've done something, it's easier to do it again the second time around!

So, if you risked your life to save someone else, given the chance, you would probably do it again. On the other hand, if you cheated once, what's to stop you from doing it again? Hmmnnnnn?

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
BEING MAGNANIMOUS

what a ploy & gambit. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Read it Again

Good writing, good story, weak ending. Not logical, not realistic. If you want to end it with a non reconciliation, we need an epilogue at the very least to explain it all.

We never found out about what should have been criminal charges filed against the accountant. If not attempted murder, at least assault with a deadly weapon. That would have made the paper and his cheating wife would have been front page news! The article would have made reconciliation all by impossible. The kids and grandparents would have been dragged into it too and mortified as their friends read the papers. The shame would have covered everyone. Funny thing is: no one would be in a forgiving mood after being shot and publicly humiliated.

As far as the lottery winnings are concerned, he had already filed for divorce when he won. That means that the winnings would never have been part of the marital estate. He never had to share his winnings and his lawyer would have told him so. No cheated and publicly humiliated husband would ever share his money with a cheating wife. His family would never let him do it. They were humiliated too. They all would vent their anger at him if he let her off the hook and they would blast his at the thought of giving her any money. She cheated on the whole family. Her actions led to their public humiliation. No fucking way! A more interesting end would have been him starting to waver out of years of love for her and the children confronting him and explaining to him how she had abuse their marriage, abused him, abused the whole family and how her cheating was only part of her overall selfish personality. Cheaters do not go from loyal, loving wife to cheating slut on a dime. The selfishness was always there, the disrespect was always there, the total lack of love would have been there for some time and it was a lack of love for them all. They would have let him know he was not alone in this.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Stupid

He would have to be totally stupid to want to be anywhere near the sorry cheating slut. Best recourse at this point would simply be to leave and forget she ever existed. She could get another lover that would bring his own gun or knife and kill him if he was in the same house as her cheating slut ass. If she won't give him the divorce then he could drop it, take every dollar not related to the lottery money if he was that dead set on her having it and get as far away from her as possible and just start over. At least that way he would have some assurance he would wake up alive when he went to bed from then on.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
How can the readers be happy with the result

if the players themselves can't agree on how screwed up it is.

She cheated

he walks in on the cheaters and ends up in hospital with a bullet in his head and goes through heart surgery.

her partner in crime is an accountant who walks away with no consequences.

He wins $4 million and gives it to the slut who cheated on him.

and they argue over who should actually get the money?

theatre of the absurd.

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneover 8 years ago
Good laugh

I've just read this for the second time and had just as good a laugh! This story is quirky and some elements do reflect odd real life incidents all woven into the fabric of cheating fiction. *Chuckles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story - HORRIBLE ending!

He needs to divorce the cheating slut. How he ever believes a single word coming out of her mouth is beyond understanding. Just accept half the money. Piece of cake. Everybody gets some money, Janet can buy him out of his share of the house and stay there. He'll have enough money to buy something he likes and the kids get taken care of in the bargain. A win, win for everyone. Why would he take the bitch back? And why isn't she in jail? She's guilty as an accessory to attempted murder whether she pulled the trigger or not. SO really, he could have taken all the assets from the marriage and let her rot in jail. Your ending made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, loved the ending

I like a good BTB story now and then, but it is hard to beat a story that twists and turns and has a plausible but unforeseen ending. Good writing, who cares if it agrees with the morality I would like in real life... Great ending.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Read it Again

To fuck a person at home, in the bed you share with your spouse is more than simple cheating, it is pissing all over your marriage and family. It is so off the wall, so over the top, the message is so loud and clear, that there is no way you cannot understand it. It is: "I don't love my spouse, I likely never really did, and I do not care all that much about my kids or parents!" Actions speak louder than words, women especially like to use cheating as a way of breaking up a relationship because they are too weak and cowardly to be honest or work on the relationship. Often, they have done things in the past to damage the relationship and created an ongoing rift. This is just their way of putting a bullet in the head of the marriage or in this case, the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

great story

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
So, he gets shot...

Presumably rushes to the hospital to get looked after...

Reasonably speaking, the cops show up quickly to investigate...

Then, based on what he says, the cops hurry to his house and using probable cause, bust in...

Would her and his accountant still be there...? Would SHE have already ALSO called 911 to get help for the husband she would reasonably think is off dying somewhere...? If she DID call and cops CAME, evidence would substantiate who shot the gun (blowback on the shooter's hand and arm)...

Since she's NOT in jail, it seems likely she DIDN'T shoot him... Being in bed with the accountant and next to him when he shoots her husband ISN'T a crime (if she's lucky and doesn't get a name-seeking prosecutor)...

If she tries to maintain that what she'd said was just "pillow talk" and not to be believed, how is he to believe any of the pillow talk between THEM...?

Definitely divorce her... Hopefully never trust her... If he fucks her, definitely insist on routine blood work and condoms...

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Um

What about the money?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thoughts

May be my age, but if a couple together 23 years, thats a far far worse betrayal.

There is no high young horomes filling one with lust.

And in the couples home and in their bed is also bad.

SO in stories like this the level of betrayal needs to be written in a way it understood by all age groups.

The pain, the destruction in this story may be lost otherwise.

All told excellent writing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
go fuck your self absolute bull shit story

wanker of the first order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great funny story well worth a read

why are most anonymous critics such inadequate dicks?

i suspect they are mostly cucky bedwetters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous- a great funny story

Are you talking about yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
are you racist?

Using the term "indian giver" n insulting indians with that has become fashion.

Why white love to say this who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
29/04/16 anonymous

Completely agree. I'm an Indian and it sounds hurtful

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHY DOES LOVE FOREVER INDICATE $$$$$$

and who gets to keep it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lottery ticket ?

Most ( if not all) big wins in lottery have up to 6 months to claim, why not wait until divorce is final and then claim it and split it with kids. Also as others have said, why is NO ONE in jail for attempted murder?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
funny

but still extremely wimpy. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

He is granted a divorce, but he moves back in with his crazy, possibly homicidal ex-wife? He accepts 1/6th of the lottery winnings, which he is actually entitled to 100 percent? He is to provide for this crazy, cheating slut? And the courts go along with all this? Twilight Zone! Whatever became of the accountant/possible attempted murder suspect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chief Anonymous

This is a good fiction story.

I don't know you or care to know you. Actually you sound kinda racist to me again I don't want too know a racist plus, there are a few funny moments in the story I'm sure you missed them.

Bill is a good character with his straight talk and straight understanding.

I'd like more character information. Like what did he do for a living, why did he need an accountant more information on all characters.

Still the story was good as written.

Thank you your work! (Five Stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
expectations

I'm not normally a fan of happy endings, but I did enjoy this story!!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Just a friend, just a fling, didn't mean she didn't love him...

Does she not HEAR how stupid all of that sounds...?

And how the Hell can she prove he can trust her...? How does HE know it was just the one guy...? She already lied right there... "only the once" quickly became "only twice"...

And if it WAS only the one guy in twenty plus years... That just means he'd have to be wondering if someone in the NEXT twenty some years she might pull a repeat... who in their right mind would want to live with someone for that long wondering when they were going to get bit...?

'sides, if he really didn't want the money he could just split HIS share between his kids... He gets his divorce and keeps her from getting her "penance"...

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Sanctimonious BS

Gee, I caught you cheating on me in our bed, you or your lover tried to kill me, and I raked you over the coals in the divorce. Therefore I'm going to give you my winning lottery ticket? Stupid is as stupid does.

BrewtooBrewtooover 7 years ago
Nahhhh

Not one of your better efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bizarre Story!

This is one of the most bizarre stories I have ever read! It took more twists and turns that I could keep up with and I've read to ton of stories. I like it though. It was very entertaining, though totally unrealistic. Unless of course the husband is really a wimp who can't live without his cheating wife. Then I could see this happening.

It should be noted that he doesn't actually forgive her, as he still gets divorced. However, he does agree to live with her and take care of her as a slut that he can't ever trust again. Bizarre...

boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
Huh???

Hubby got shot, and nobody got jail time?

Oh, well ... better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really!

Someone was shot, attempted murder charges should of been brought against either the wife or her lover, maybe both. Tom should divorce Janet and leave the friggin area for good, no forwarding address, no comminucations, nothing, nada..just disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Tom has a big problem, wife cheats, he gets shot and has a triple bypass, and he wants his wife back. What part of normal is there in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When your readers thought it couldn't get any worse HDK, you suprised all of them with a new twist on your RAAC agenda .... how nice?!? Having said that (take a deep breath), YOU still continue on with YOUR RAAC agenda which means you "remain" a ....

.... cheating WHORE wife Apologist! This writer couldn't "burn the bitch" if she was soaked in gasoline and he was holding a blow torch!

Here's an opportunity to prove this anon wrong HDK which I hope you are "man" enough to accept and won't "wimp" out on! The challenge is to write a BTB story without your usual female excuses like "I was also having a lot of hot flashes, and when it mixed with the wine, I went stupid" (see story above), where the "wronged" husband is actually in the right, he knows "it", she knows "it" and "real" consequences to **her** are the results of her actions .... and those consequences do not include your usual "punishment" (the husband moving into the guest bedroom for a week, him giving her the silent treatment for a month before rolling over and playing dead like the family dog or whatever excuse(s) that you have used in the past to save the guilty wife). A story that is so totally out of character for you that your readers (and there are quite a few judging by the comments to this submission) check the author's name to make sure it is you!

Why should you accept this challenge? No real reason other than to show the audience you can escape your comfort zone, that you can get back at a**hole anons like this one and "maybe" be thought of as a author whose "label" is not completely correct!

Frankly it's doubtful you will read this much less act up it but stranger things have happened! For once prove me/us wrong!

As they say "the balls in your court" so don't dribble it off your foot.

Signed .... "Another a**hole Anon"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PISS POOR

One of the worst pieces of RAAC bullshit I've ever seen. No excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wtf FAGGOT CUCKOLD WINS MILLIONS ...

gives the money to his kid AND HIS WHORE SLUT WIFE WHO CHEATS OB HIM ?

fuck him , i hope she gives him aids .

he deserves to die .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* this has to be the worst faggot cuckold story i have ever read

congratulations HDK

you have out-cucked yourself . in this story , you LITERALLY put a slutty-whore on a pedestal and made the cuckold BEG for her attention .

godamn disgusting .

kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why do you "cuckhounds" read this author?

For whatever reasons, this author has written a raft of stories exploring infidelity from a number of angles; some are written with sadness, some show anger, and many show humor and ingenuity. So, if all you want to read is a conventional BTB story, just don't read this author. Many of his stories are guaranteed to just piss you off and cause you to go off on your "cuck shit" rants that just waste space (and consume energy) in some server farm used by literotica.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 7 years ago
No Matter How Much You Cover It With Chocolate

Cowshit is still cowshit. Who actually shot him? My vote is that the wife shot him. And the judge encouraged him to move back in with possibly the person who tried to murder him? Even if she didn't pull the trigger, one thing is for certain. She was, at the very least, an accomplice to Attempted First Degree Murder. One of your weaker stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yuppers

You get to eat another condom ya fag cucky ads hole . Nothing but disrespects to you and your shifty writing

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Humorous

Should be in different category.

Not detailed enough for LW.

Why did she cheat? Why the accountant?

Etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
6/16 & 6/18/18 Anonymous Comments

Anonymous,

What are you afraid of? Your vile comments, poor command of the language, and limited vocabulary make you appear a suspect latent cuckhold. Your continued reading of HDK confirms that you are a masochist looking for a dominatrix to control your insignificant life and penis. Try to be constructive or failing that, silent.

ohioohioover 6 years ago
Re-read it, loved it again!

HDK is simply the best.

But I have to ask: was the accountant taller than Tom? Which one had a bigger dick? How long had Tom and Janet been married? What kind of work did Tom do? What happened after Tom moved back in again? When the children grew up, how many grandchildren did they give their parents?

What color was the house? How many cars does the couple have? Were either one of their children athletic? Where were they going to go to college?

Did the accountant get charged with attempted murder? Did he go to jail? Was he repeatedly raped? Did his wife take him for everything she could? What were THEIR children's names? Where did they go to college? Was it a big accounting firm, or was the accountant self-employed?

I simply can't believe you didn't answer any of these questions!

Fag cuck shit--as always.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story was kind of cute, but Ohio's comments were even better.

You really do have to wonder, if the accountant had not gone to jail for shooting him, would Janet have still wanted to reconcile with her husband?

Of course the relationship will fail, and Tom and Janet will eventually split. This will happen when Tom meets another woman who is genuine and intelligent and honest. Janet will by that time realize the relationship is in fact dead, and she will move on to the next sucker, or just move in with her parents and care for them in their old age. Tom will always wonder about many things, but mostly why did Janet not scream or warn him when the accountant picked up the gun and pulled the trigger the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ohio wins comment of the year!

silentshitstain and the gaggle of closet-cuckies do NOT get to say whether or not an HDK story belongs in LW or any category.

HDK can submit his story in any fucking cat he likes; are you fucking clear on that you bed-wetting, neckbeard-wearing, pindick-having, creampie-eating, closet-fucking-cucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

still cuck shit.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 6 years ago
Cuck Crap

1 star and that is too much!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Seriously funny story. Loved the father in law's advice at the end. If more divorcing couples did that there would be a lot less broken homes. Outstanding, 5 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Funny!

I like the story.

It has hard head sence of humor.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
just wondering...

Was accountant charged with attempted murder?

Seems he just disappeared from story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Job

F*ck the cuck crap comments! Just because he doesn't want to BTB and behaved civilly? BTB only makes sense for those who "knowingly" hurt... like trying to force a cuck relationship on an unwilling partner. Otherwise, be civil and move on. Life's too short.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
It's All Good

First, I liked his touch with giving her a third of the lottery. I mean if she was a good wife for 23 years and a good mother, and truly repentent why burn her for failing him on a couple of occasions. I mean everyone knows accountants are so sexy and irresistable (no, I'm not an accountant and that was sarcasm). But as they say when you go out to get revenge dig two graves. That generosity was best for the both of them.

Now the solution with the divorce and fwb, living situation again. This couple had been together for 23 years and were likely around 50 and I'm assuming had a good marriage till that day. Why the fuck not. Divorce brings closure and then a start of sorts with someone who was your best friend and been in your life for 23 years. I probably couldn't do it, but really everything considered, her being truly repentent and everything, why the fuck not. It's actually the elegant solution under the circumstances!

Tiger27Tiger27almost 6 years ago
Did I miss something?

What happened to the accountant?

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 6 years ago
Clearly

I’ve read this before and already voted on it...gave it a 5. What was I thinking??

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

"I don't want you to lose your home or suffer because of me." - She's not going to lose her home or suffer with only half of her share of the lottery money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nothing says I love you like a good beating!!

"also agree that he may use very strong measures to keep you on the straight and narrow? You're one of those women that seem to require the threat of a firm hand, applied in the proper place."

So, all she has to do is give her permission for her husband, soon to be ex-husband, to do whatever he thinks needs done to her to make her behavior proper and keep her a good girl?

Also, just to be clear, you agree to let your loving man beat the shit out of you because you are one of those women who need/earn/deserve/like beating.

Remember-Beat the ones you love.

GillotineGillotineover 5 years ago
johnadp got it right

'Nuff said.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Yeah

Pretty good story, but what happened to Steve?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Yet another totally unrealistic nonsense

The guy leaves a loaded gun at the reach of mortal opponent? The guy shoots him and completely disappears from the story? Then the main character gets multi-million dollar lottery winnings? In the end the pair divorces and continue to live together?

On the top of all in the beginning the main character keeps his dialogue with wife as if they are sitting and eating dinner?

Yes, sure. Dude, you are one of the most impossible ridiculous plot makers on LE. 1 star for crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

She accepts the divorce. They get divorced. Then instead of moving back in with her, he moves far, far away and tells no one where he is. He has plenty of money and is rid of the lying, cheating slut. Why would anyone in his right mind move back in her the crazy bitch? Horrible ending.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Well Hell

Butter my ass and call me a biscuit!" I groaned. "I'm one lucky bastard. Lucky that my accountant was fucking my wife. Lucky that I came home early and caught them. Lucky that one of them shot me in the head. Things are just going my way, Doc. Let's get this done while I'm on a roll!"

Now he's is supposed to move back in or just show up and fuck the slut that had a hand in him being shot ? NO fucking way.

As for the Lottery Ticket the can piss off . Might give it to the kids but the whore can piss up a 30' rope before her ass gets anything.

Wildone101Wildone101about 5 years ago
Really?

I think you write these stories just to read the flame comments. Totally enjoyed your over the top Lady in Red series, but this cuck shit is just too much to take.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Fun story.

I think some of the comments take this stuff too seriously. It's just fun and that was amusing at the end. Getting there was painful, but that's what a cheating wife does.

That was an interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hard To Take Hardday's Madcap BS

After the surgery when they are headed to divorce he acts like a brain dead cuck going over to share food and beer w the sick bitch. Really? What self respecting man would acquiesce to that? That's the suspension of disbelief thing that I am usually ok with. In this case No.

And why the divorce? Just walk out and bleed the whole thing dry. That's a big problem in these stories. Why bother w divorce when you can just trick the whore and the system while you get your finances shielded? Fck divorce - game the system and drag her into the swamp of her own making.

Like Stangstar, I usually pass up this author but the story did have a good deal of pathos. In this genre a little humor is ok, but all sorts of hoaxy crap is off the agenda for me. Madcap laugh a minute, etc. About what, divorce? Sorry it's no joke unless you make it a joke (true, people create sh$#@t marriages nowadays).

And unless it's a pop gun, even a glance w a bullet will cause unconciousness. So very unlikely he's walking around cucking things up on the way to the Cuckspital.

Anyway, a well written tale but w a weak, stupid man and an ending to fit. My ban on hardday is back in force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So

So Steve fucks his wife and shoots him and gets off Scot free,what sort of story is this?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Lit Them Up

This time! Just had to didn't ya? Some just can't quite understand it's just a story, go ahead, pull they're chain again since they can't take a joke. So like a few other's asked, what about the accountant? Signed: BTW

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Fuckin' A

Long term love does not die easily when both parties are still in love. They might wish it would, but what they want and what they get is divergent. This way they both get what they need. Not necessarily what they want. A 5 Star Rating for a bitchin' tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Like To Think I Have Imagination

I am the type of reader who doesn't need every "i" dotted and every "t" crossed. What happened to Steve doesn't bother me. Steve is a problem for the police and the District Attorney. Grammatical errors are far more important to me. Besides, I am not totally convinced that it wasn't Janet who shot Tom. But I am speaking from personal experience. My ex-wife carved me up like a kindergarten student with his first pair of scissors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NICE.

SIXTH GLASS OF RED LISTENING TO FRANK BLACK + THE CATHOLICS AND READING YOUR STORIES DOESNT GET MUCH BETTER , just 5⭐️, Thanks P.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
Huh... I've just one question...

Verbatim from Janet's mouth...

Point 1: Steve's just a friend. 

Point 2: It only happened the one time and Tom caught me.

Point 3: I swear that Steve was the only one and, to be honest, you caught us the second time we were together.

I can't believe that what Janet meant was "I met a guy who was a stranger, we became friends during that first meeting, then the second time I met him i brought him home to our bed and fucked him."

Or that she meant "I only had the one affair and during the second sexual encounter (where i brought him home to our bed) you caught me."

Seems more likely she meant "I knew this guy (his name was Steve), we were friends, at some point we had a sexual encounter, and then at another point I brought him home and fucked him."

So seems that during the only chances she had to converse with her husband she was unable to be truthful...

Considering she's swearing she is being (truthful, that is), how could you ever trust that she was being faithful...?

Why would you willingly continue to fuck someone like that...? Seems like you'd be playing Russian roulette with your health - "Did she fuck someone else *this* week (or even just today) and catch anything fatal...?"

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Read it again and I still like it!

There is a popular ending here to cheating wives stories: ...so I kicked her to the curb, found a new wife with bigger tits, and I won the lottery. This is the first time I've read the lottery ending and really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Still Have A Good Imagination

You still display good writing skills. But I have not been able to fully determine if the day her husband was shot, was this the first, second or thousandth time she and Steve had sex? Nothing has ever been written about the legal aspects of the case. So, I still am not content that Tom was not shot by his wife. And to rectify this, all that was necessary was one paragraph, preferably told as a narrative from Tom. But, in all honesty, I see some good stories coming from you. Don't be sidetracked by negative comments. Use that imagination you have shown in your first two stories.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
OLD MAN'S LOGIC

I'm inclined towards Bill's suggestion, BUT MAKE PLANS TO BAIL! The thought that "after the divorce, move back into the house and fuck Janet's brains out any goddamn time you feel like it. Treat her like a slut if you want. I don't give a shit. She needs you to take care of her and you're still in love with the stupid cow. You won't trust her for some time, if ever. That's a given" So, let's here it for the old guy! especially since I resemble that remark and would certainly choose it from the obvious options.. Even

the kids would probably approve! Good Job, Thank You 5*****

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Lost me. Was it the first time or second time. She said both

What happened to Steve?

As others comments were all over I am confused

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting ending

Well now no one said he would only been fucking her brains out, since they will no longer be married he can get interested in other ladys. The time Tom got shot was the second time she was with the accountant, but he was the only one she has cheated with. I am gessing Steve is in jail fro attempt of murder.

BOYO1STTRYBOYO1STTRYalmost 4 years ago
Brain Dead!

"They were probably wondering if I had any brains at all in my head"....yep they weren't the only ones wondering if you had any brains at all in your head!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with the end solution,but don't understand how Steve got away with shooting him.

Flar1958Flar1958almost 4 years ago
Funny

Good job and interesting twist.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Stupid as hell

This is one of the stupidest damn stories I have ever read

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Yes.

I like this story more every time I read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...