You've Lost That Loving Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As pleasant as her reaction was, I had to gently push her away for a moment. "Andrea, I really need you to think about what I'm asking before we rush into reconciliation. I meant what I said about me not living in fear of losing you. You need to think long and hard before you decide. If there's any chance of it happening again, even a remote one, I need you to take Chloe and leave. If you love me like you say you do, you won't torture me by letting things drag on; instead, you'll cut me loose and find someone new."

There! I'd made it clear if she wasn't sure about being with me forever, I expected her to do the right thing now, instead of crushing me again.

Andrea looked at me, her big eyes moist with tears. "Daniel, sweetie," she said tenderly, "I know in your eyes I'm special, but I'm not exactly a young hardbody these days. If we divorced, I'd just be a woman approaching 50, with a young child and two ex-husbands that no man is going to want. Besides, I don't want another man. I only want you."

She kissed me again, gently this time. "I give you my solemn oath that losing me is not going to happen. I stupidly made that mistake one time, I'm sure as hell not going to make it twice. You're my man forever, mister, and I'll beat the living shit out of any bitch that thinks otherwise."

I had to ask, "Even Lisa Martin?

Andrea snorted in derision, "Especially that dumb bitch."

Hearing my wife say that gave me a thrill; I liked Andrea's new persona as my crazy, possessive wife. It re-ignited my animal lust, and I pounced; after a few more kisses and love bites, my cock was back between her legs driving home the message she was mine!

After we'd collapsed in a sweaty heap of flesh, I realized there was one more critical thing I needed to do in order to finish healing completely; I had several weeks left to cancel the divorce, but we were in love again. I wanted to put this behind us once and for all, and I'd take care of it first thing tomorrow, after I'd taken Andrea again before breakfast, of course. I had a lot of lost time to make up for.

~~~~~~~~~~

The voice answering the phone was crisp and professional. "Skyler and Spalding, how may I direct your call?"

"Tara Young, please," I responded.

The phone rang through, and Tara Young answered, abrupt and all business: "Tara Young."

"Hello, Ms, Young, this is Daniel Parrish. I trust you remember me, I'm calling about my divorce filing." I was seated in the nice leather chair my home office, the door locked. This was an important moment, and I wanted no interruptions. My wife, kneeling in front of me wearing only black high-top hosiery and a with a wicked smile, had other ideas. She'd insisted on being with me when I made this call, I just thought she'd be a little more dressed for the occasion. On second thought, maybe she was.

"Ah, yes, Mr. Parrish who moved to Seattle. Let me pull up your records." There was a slight pause, and I heard her fingers flying over the keyboard. "Here you are. I know you must be getting anxious for it to be finalized, Mr. Parrish, but there's still a week to go for you to be free. Just be patient, it will soon be over."

It was hard to concentrate, Andrea had unbuttoned my shirt and was kissing my chest. "Actually, I'm calling to stop it. I need you to file a motion for dismissal. My wife and I have reconciled." Andrea's lips were now kissing their way down my stomach, and felt her fingers undoing my belt and opening up the front of my trousers. I could also feel my erection growing, poking over the top of my briefs' waistband. Doing my best to stay focused, I felt the tip engulfed in the warmth of Andrea's mouth, her tongue teasing the slit.

Ms. Young's voice sounded shocked, almost angry as she asked, "Are you completely sure, Mr. Parrish? You're so close to the finish line, and you spent considerable fees to get this far." With Andrea's fingers caressing my balls, I was close to a finish line, but it wasn't the one my lawyer was thinking of.

"Yes, Ms. Young, I'm very sure. The judgment from my civil suit against Dwight Wilson should make the fees a wash."

Actually, I was lying. Andrea's ex had declared bankruptcy, so it was doubtful I'd ever see a dime of the ruling from the previous month. Still, Dwight Wilson was so competitive he hated to lose at anything; not only had he lost the civil suit, but he'd also lost Andrea. Number 88 was washed up, and that was enough.

"Very well, Mr. Parrish, it will take a day to draw up the dismissal paperwork, but it should be filed by tomorrow. Given you're reconciling with your wife, I suppose congratulations are in order."

"Thank you, Ms. Young."

I ended the call, and a thrill shot through me as Andrea ran the tip of her tongue along the underside of my cock. I let out a happy groan of pleasure. The sexiest woman in the world had woken me up this morning by rubbing her nipples on my face, and now she was successfully seducing me in the middle of the day.

Sliding out of the chair, I moved her flat on her back and entered the garden of Eden between her legs. This was no gentle lovemaking, this was me reclaiming my wife, kissing, nibbling, and biting, letting her know she was mine, and I'd never again let her slip away!

~END~

1...456789