You've Lost That Loving Feeling

Story Info
Older wife "bends" her vows. Can the marriage be saved?
30.5k words
4.3
43.5k
91
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers

This story was suggested by RiverMaya. It's a stand-alone, involving characters from my fifth Convertible story, Matron of Honor, as well as from the fourth Convertible story, Breakdown.

The events take place 5 years after Matron of Honor ended. Thanks as always to JuanaSalsa for her coaching/editing.

For reference, here's the original Matron of Honor story: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-convertible-matron-of-honor

All characters engaged in sex are over 18.

~~~~~~~~~~

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips

And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips

You're trying hard not to show it, but baby, baby I know it

You lost that lovin' feelin'...

- The Righteous Brothers

~~~~~~~~~~

Five years after I'd met, accidentally impregnated and married my wife Andrea, life was good!

I had a great job as a realtor, working at the same real estate brokerage as my wife Andrea. Royce Real Estate specialized in luxury residential real estate, the sweet spot being the Palo Alto/Los Altos Hills area.

At 6'3", Andrea was not only an amazingly beautiful woman, but she was also one of the best realtors in the Palo Alto area. We had one child together, Chloe Jean, who'll start first grade next year. She's the spitting image of her mother, even in stature. At four feet tall, our daughter ranked in the 97th percentile in height for 5-year old girls.

Andrea had a 22-year-old son from her first marriage, Anthony, who was starting a career as a physical therapist. Initially my stepson had a few anger issues and hated me, but over time we'd built a good rapport.

I met Andrea at a wedding; she was the matron of honor and I was the best man. I fell hard for her at the rehersal dinner, and couldn't take my eyes off her during the ceremony. At the reception following the wedding I was somehow able to convince her it would be fun to spend the night together in the hotel. It most definitely was fun, but because of a birth-control slip-up, Andrea ended up pregnant.

When I found out about the pregnancy I was over the moon, but Andrea wasn't so sure how she felt. (Her son Anthony, on the other hand, knew exactly how he felt, punching me in the face for knocking up his mom.) In the end I was able to make peace with Anthony and convince Andrea that I was indeed husband material despite our 18-year age gap. Andrea married me; even now, 5 years later, sometimes in bed after she's fallen asleep I still stare at her in disbelief that this wondrous woman was really my wife. Me, Daniel Parrish, 31 years old and living the dream, baby!

Andrea is of Persian ancestry, tall and gorgeous with olive skin and jet-black hair; I'm 5'10", with brown hair, pale skin, and a little stocky. I weigh in at 210 pounds, most of my bulk being in my back, shoulders, and thighs from being a collegiate swimmer. I still don't hit the gym, instead preferring to keep in shape by swimming laps regularly at the local YMCA pool.

Now that Andrea was 49, she'd acquired a few wrinkles around her eyes, but still looked fantastic to me. Her one acquiescence to vanity was a dye job to hide the silver strands that had begun to show themselves in her shoulder-length jet-black hair. I didn't think it was necessary; I thought her silver-streaked hair was hot, but if it made her happy, so be it.

Thanks to our age and height differences, we were not what people expect in a couple. That was not the case with Andrea's first husband, the 6'4" former NFL wide receiver and current ESPN football commentator, Dwight "Lightning" Wilson.

Even at 58, Dwight's an impressive physical specimen, damn him and his chiseled good looks. When he and Andrea were married they appeared to be a perfect couple, but in reality Dwight was a prolific cheater. This led to divorce not long after their son Anthony was born. Because of Anthony, Dwight would still contact Andrea every now and then, but I thought nothing of it. Yes, Dwight was bigger and far richer than me, but after all, our marriage was solid. At least I thought so.

As I came home that Thursday, I was in the mood to celebrate; It had been a great day for me in the office. Did I say day? Hell, it had been a great month! I'd booked over $12 million in residential sales, making me Royce's top realtor for September. For the first time, I'd outsold every other realtor in the office. The taste of victory is sweet, I assure you.

This personal best was a great accomplishment, but I didn't kid myself; I owed my success all to Andrea. When we met, I was selling entertainment systems in a big-box electronics store. After our wedding, Andrea encouraged me to become a realtor. I busted my ass studying, and passed the real estate licensing exam.

By the time Chloe Jean was born, I'd become a licensed agent at Royce, usually partnering with Andrea to sell homes and assist in the closing process. As time went on, Andrea stepped away from selling to care for our daughter, while I doubled down on selling solo. I had a family to provide for, and I was not going to let them down!

I stopped by a florist and picked up a dozen roses for Andrea, as well as a nice bottle of champagne. I also stopped at the drug store to buy a romantic card, writing in it, "To Andrea, the world's most perfect wife. Everything I achieve, I achieve because of you. Love, Daniel."

As I drove up the curved driveway, my joy was dimmed by the sight of a brand-new Lexus LC convertible with the personalized license plate "LISASRD". I scoffed to myself, 'Lisa's Ride,' indeed. Andrea had recently started going to a gym, and Lisa Martin was her personal trainer. They'd become fast friends, although for the life of me I couldn't understand why. Personally, the horrible woman made my skin crawl. She was a polar opposite of Andrea, snobbish and arrogant, basically a 30-something high school mean girl.

Since Lisa's car was blocking the entrance to the garage, I parked in the driveway and entered the house through the front door. Going into the kitchen, I put the champagne in the refrigerator and, setting the card on the counter, I looked for a vase to put the roses in.

The kitchen windows were open, and I could hear the two women talking. I looked out the window; they were seated on the deck, their chairs facing the back yard, which was fine. Since Andrea hadn't heard the garage door opening, it would just add to the surprise when I gave her the flowers.

As I found a vase and began arranging the roses, I started listening more closely to the conversation. What I heard turned my blood cold.

I heard Lisa ask, "So have you decided about going to St. Helena yet?" I found this odd. Andrea had told me weeks ago that she was planning to go to St. Helena the following weekend with her best friend Terri, for a girls' spa outing. As far as I knew, the decision had already been made!

Then my wife responded, "I'm still on the fence. I love Daniel, it doesn't feel right." My body froze, as something was clearly not what it seemed. Terri was her best friend, why would it not feel right? Unless...

Lisa laughed teasingly, "Oh, come on, Andrea! You've spent the last 5 years being a mom, you deserve a little relaxation. Besides, take it from me, a little 'sex with the ex' really stirs things up!"

Suddenly I was having difficulty breathing, and had to physically lean against the kitchen countertop to prevent myself from toppling over as I continued listening.

Andrea replied, "Well, that's the thing, there's nothing wrong with our sex life. Daniel's always been a wonderful partner, he always leaves me satisfied. Me getting older hasn't seemed to affect him, he always acts like he wants me. I just wish he was here more often to actually want me. He's working so much these days."

OK, my brain was ready to explode from everything it was processing. Andrea was my angel, my perfect wife, and the mother of my child. There's no way she should even be having this conversation with that horrible bitch, case closed, end of story! But no, it was happening, my wife was actually contemplating taking an opportunity to cheat on me with her ex-husband, the rationale being I was working too much? What the ever-loving fuck? My shock was now joined by a growing anger.

"Look, sweetie," Lisa murmured, "I'm sure your husband is adequate in bed, but think about Dwight. He's physically amazing, your short husband can't compare, and as big as he is, I'm sure he's got a dick that dwarfs your husband's baby carrot. Riding that horse cock has got to feel good."

OK, that hurt. I'd seen my step-son Anthony naked in the YMCA locker room a few times, and while his dick wasn't some massive footlong, it was certainly larger than my 6-incher; it was a safe bet that he'd inherited that trait directly from his father.

Andrea chuckled and responded quietly, "Dwight's big cock is filling, but it's not really, you know, enjoyable. When we were together he never really satisfied me, not like Daniel does." Well, score at least one for the home team, I thought resentfully, I just wish she hadn't laughed.

That positive respite was quickly dashed by Lisa. "You've been divorced from Dwight for over 20 years," she replied, "I'm sure he's mellowed by now. In fact, he's probably gotten better with age, like most men do. There's only one way to find out."

Then I heard the rattle of a paper bag, and Lisa's voice again. "Here. I picked you up a sexy little something to wear," she giggled, "when Dwight sees you in this, I promise you he'll be on his knees begging to fuck you."

"Oh my gawd, Lisa, thank you, you're incorrigible," Andrea gasped, "where's the crotch in this thing?"

Lisa laughingly retorted, "A crotch will just get in the way, silly. You're not going to want any barriers to prevent that meat getting in you. Now are you going to spend a weekend in a resort luxury suite getting your brains fucked out, or are you going to stay home with Mr. Tiny Baby Carrot and be a boring old hausfrau?"

Andrea replied hesitantly, "I just can't decide, I'm so torn."

Apparently determined to convince Andrea, Lisa resorted to lies. "Think about this: Your sweet husband is probably in the office right now banging that old skank Gina Royce. Gina's a client of mine as well, and during our last training session she said was jealous of you because Daniel was so yummy. Since you're not in the office these days, it's giving her an opportunity to make a play for him. You know from firsthand experience that David's got a thing for older women."

This was outrageous! Our brokerage owner was in her 60s. True she'd had plenty of cosmetic surgery to ensure she was still an attractive woman, but in my eyes she was nothing compared to my wife; I'd stick my dick in a damned Cuisinart before I'd fuck her!

I felt I'd been betrayed in the worst way possible, being both cuckolded and humiliated, and I'd heard enough. The vase full of roses still in my hands, I slid the screen door open and stepped through. My shock had worn off, leaving behind a degree of rage I'd never felt before. As I'd planned, both women were wide-eyed with surprise, but for the wrong reason. This was no longer an ad hoc celebration, it was now a blitzkrieg.

Raising my arms, I dashed the vase to the ground in front of the horrified pair. It shattered satisfyingly, glass shards, roses and water flying everywhere.

"Let me help you with that decision, Andrea," I snarled, taking off my ring and tossing it at her. It caught her square on the left tit and bounced onto the floor. "There! As far as I'm concerned you're single now, so feel free to go meet your cheating ex and drain his balls all you want. In the meantime I'll find an attorney to get the paperwork drawn up for our divorce!" Andrea's eyes were wide, and she sat paralyzed in shock at what was happening.

Then I turned to Lisa, frozen in place like was caught in a spotlight, wishing she was anywhere but sitting on our deck. "As for YOU, you lying bitch, you encourage my wife to cheat on me, then falsely accuse me of cheating with our boss? I can fix that."

I whipped out my cell phone and keyed in Gina Royce's number. She obviously had it on Do Not Disturb, because it immediately rolled to voicemail. I waited for the beep and left a message.

"Hey, Gina, Daniel Parrish, Royce Realty's top sales achiever of the month calling. Listen your personal trainer Lisa Martin has just told my wife about your intention to fuck me. I'm calling to tell you that, first, there's not enough money or alcohol in California for you to ever get in my pants, and secondly, to resign. I'll never sell another house for your firm, as I refuse to work for a homewrecker. Have a nice day!"

I disconnected, but I wasn't through with the two of them. "OK, let's review. It's now been decided that Andrea will fuck her ex-husband this weekend, meanwhile the false allegations about Gina and I have been put to rest. For now, I'm packing some bags for me and Chloe, then we're going to my parent's place because I refuse to spend another night under the same roof with my cheating slut of a wife."

I heard Andrea choke back a sob as I growled, "You seemed to have forgotten who you married, so let me remind you. I'm Daniel fucking Parrish, and I don't back down from a fight. Don't expect this to be amicable, I intend on making it ugly. For starters, I'll be asking for full custody of Chloe. By the way, unlike you two bitches, I'm no cheater. I'm going to wait until the divorce is finalized before I find a woman who will gladly feast on my baby carrot."

I turned and strode away, hearing the satisfying crunch of glass under my shoes as I did so. A small consolation, but it was the only consolation I was going to get that day.

As I walked down the hall to pack, I heard Andrea wail, a sad mournful cry that only an hour before would've had me running to comfort her. Now, it was simply background noise to be ignored, no different than a stray alley cat or an annoying car alarm.

After I'd finished packing my bag, I pulled out my phone again and texted my stepson, Anthony.

DanP: Hey, Buddy. I wanted to let you know I've been fired as your stepdad. I guess your mother has decided to leave me and get back with your father. I still love you, but I won't ask you to pick between me and Dwight. I'm not giving you a choice, to make things simple I'm going no contact. Bye.

I sent the message, then shut my phone off. It was time to go stealth.

Gathering a week's worth of clothes for me and Chloe, I gathered my daughter in my arms and we headed to my parent's place.

As I drove us to my parent's house in Santa Clara, I made a quick call to my mother and let her know Chloe and I were on our way over, and we'd be staying for a few days. I told her I'd explain more when we got there. She told me Chloe could sleep in my little sister Amanda's room, since Amanda had bunkbeds now.

My 6-year-old baby sister was a constant surprise; Mom was 47 when she accidentally got pregnant so Amanda was a definite 'oopsie' baby born when I was 27 and my sister was 29. The ultrasound technician had even told Mom the baby was going to be a boy, but when it came out he turned out to be she. The good news was that she and Chloe were the best of friends.

As for me, my old room had been relegated into a sewing/guest room, so I would be sleeping on a futon next to the pool table in my father's man-cave. It beat sleeping on a park bench, I guess, but not by much. Knowing my moods as she did Mom gave me a wife berth, feeding the girls and putting them to bed while I settled in. She finally came down to the rec room as I finished unpacking my luggage.

"It looks like you plan on staying a while," she said, "so I have to wonder what's going on in that big Portola Valley house of yours. Are you having it treated for termites, maybe? And why's my daughter-in-law not with you?"

When Andrea and I were first together, things were a little weird between her and my mother. This was understandable, given that Andrea was only four years younger than my mom. Since our wedding, however, the two of them had become best friends, which now was making things weird between my mother and me.

"I'm surprised she hasn't called you and told you herself," I replied coldly.

"Told me what, Daniel?" I was surprised; her tone was equally as cold. This might get ugly.

"That I caught her making plans to cheat on me with Dwight this weekend, so I'm leaving her." Then a thought occurred to me. "You and she are such good friends, did you know about this?" I accused.

Shocked, Mom took a step backwards. "Daniel, I promise you I didn't know it had gone that far! I warned her not to trust Dwight!"

So she did know something! Not wanting to wake the girls by shouting, I put my face close to hers and hissed, "My wife was planning on cheating with her ex-husband and you KNEW something? How much, exactly?"

It appeared I'd been betrayed by not just the one but both of the most important women in my life! I was so angry, I heard the blood was pounding in my ears,. This was just too much, and my brain was exploding. I was about thirty seconds away from grabbing my clothes, driving to some remote location where nobody knew me, and starting a new life as a goat-herder or something!

Mom held up her hands defensively and spoke in a soothing voice, "Please, Daniel, let me explain."

It's funny how betrayal will drain a man of patience and empathy. But, this was my mother, and she'd always been supportive of me in the past. "You have five minutes, then I'm gone," I snapped, "then you and my witch of a wife can go through life without me."

Mom thought for a minute, took a deep breath, and began explaining. "Andrea's turning 50 in a few months. Around that age, everything that defines a woman starts to change. Her face shows more wrinkles, her hair gets grayer, and then of course there's menopause. That means no more fertility, and brings hot flashes, mood swings, vaginal dryness, lower libido, and weight gain. Some married women begin to doubt themselves and get insecure about their relationships."

"But that's crazy," I blurted, "my wife is still as attractive to me now as when I met her!"

"I know you feel that way, but how often have you reminded Andrea of that?"

I snapped back defensively, "I've been working my ass off to provide for my family! Why would I do that if I didn't love them?"

"Sweetie, everyone knows you love your family. But I think your wife is emotionally at a point where she needs a reminder that you see her as more than a wife and mother. She's not getting the impression you still see her as your lover."

The five minutes was about up, but I didn't care about that. I was angry, and ready to rumble. "Why is working my ass off to care for her and Chloe a bad thing?" I demanded.

"Daniel, sweetheart, you're a very good provider and a good father, but you forgot you're also a husband. You've been focusing so hard on working that your wife is starved for affection. She's hurting, son, plain and simple. In a way, you brought this on yourself. If she was in her twenties or thirties I don't think it would be an issue, but you impregnated and married a woman in her forties."

"What difference does that make?" I demanded, "I fell hard for Andrea the day I met her, and nothing has changed since then!"

Mom shook her head. "Not for you, maybe. Being an older woman with a younger and very attractive husband is a heavy burden to bear. Nobody thinks twice about an older man and a younger woman, but people are judgmental as hell when it's the woman who's older. She's worries that some younger woman might take an interest in you, and even worse, you might reciprocate that interest."

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers
123456...9