Yufuin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed a little to see how easily the opening would give way, it yielded a little, so he lined up his shaft with her hole and pushed, gently at first then a little harder, then harder. He could see the grimace on Aiko face and wondered if he was hurting her.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

Aiko sucked in air, "Yeah, keep going." Reina reached around her and with both hands pulled her labia apart. Critical pressure was achieved and the purple helmet slipped in. Aiko gasped and started breathing heavily.

"Are you ok?" Alex repeated. Aiko nodded vehemently between gasps. He pushed the shaft farther in, Aiko screamed in a combination of pleasure and pain.

"I have to take it," she shouted out, "put it all in, it's so big." With short strokes he managed to get his cock buried inside her tiny pussy. He felt the head of his cock pushing against Aiko's cervix. Her narrow passage squeezed his cock and he felt her pussy contracting. She seemed to go crazy at this new sensation. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Alex's torso and held him to her body. "This is so good. Pump my pussy."

Alex started stroking her pussy, slowly, straight in and straight out, nothing fancy yet. Not releasing her grip, Aiko pressed her lips firmly on Alex's mouth. Discovering she could take his whole cock he began to apply some directional thrusts. He angled his cock up and down, side to side, in circles, all his best moves, and she took it all.

"What do you think?" Reina asked.

"This is so good," was her answer, "You are so lucky. I want him to fuck me all night."

"You're going to have to share, sweetie" Reina got up and let Aiko lay back. Alex repositioned himself and pushed his cock in even deeper.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," Aiko gasped. She redoubled her clinch, moaned loudly and pressed her hips into Alex as she felt waves of pleasure flowing from her pussy through her entire body. Alex felt her pussy pulsing rapidly around the base of his cock and felt he would cum if he didn't take evasive maneuvers. He tried to pull out.

"No, don't take it out," Aiko pleaded, "It feels so nice. Let me squeeze it for a while."

"If I stay in there I'm going to cum," was his defense.

"Ok, don't cum inside me. I don't have any protection," she said and released Alex from her grip. Alex rolled over and lay next to her. Reina brought them water and lay down on the other side of Aiko.

"Those are some very impressive tan lines," Alex said, tracing them with his finger.

"Usually they fade over winter, but I went on a surfing trip to Australia over New Years. It was my graduation trip," she explained, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Reina said.

"Last night at dinner when I came in and saw Alex's cock, were you guys fucking, right?"

"Yes. I mentioned that" Reina said.

"Yes, but did you want me to catch you?"

"I thought it might be fun. What would you have done if you had?"

"Probably run away and never come back."

"I'm very glad you came back."

"Me too."

"Me too," added Alex.

Reina turned on her side and began kissing Aiko, her hands caressed her breasts and stomach. Alex turned and started kissing Aiko's breasts, his hand moved down to her pussy where his fingers found her clitoris. Aiko, with one hand grabbed Alex's cock and with the other slid her fingers into Reina's pussy. They gently touched and kissed each other until the girls came again.

It was well past 1 am when Alex suggested they go to the onsen. Reina's description of Aiko's body in the moonlight was something he wanted to see for himself. They were both surprised when Aiko suggested they walk to the onsen naked. They rolled up their yukatas, put them under their arms and left the room.

They tried to be quiet, but their self imposed situation made the girls giggle relentlessly as they walked. The cold night air was both chilling and stimulating. The girls clung to each other for warmth as they walked. Alex periodically patted each girl on the ass, his penis flapping back and forth at every step. They made the onsen without incident. The moon had already risen, casting the pool in pale purple light. They quickly lowered themselves into the water, after a few seconds of feeling relief from the cold they gravitated together like magnets and the three embraced.

"Would you do something for me?" Alex asked Aiko, "Last night when Reina saw you she said you were sitting over there with your legs up. Would you sit like that for me?"

"You are a naughty boy. You think I'm just your sex toy?" Aiko replied and moved to the edge of the pool. "I'll be your sex toy. Like this?"

"Put one foot here and the other here, so your legs make an "M" shape." Aiko obliged. Her dark little pussy was exposed and spread apart. The moonlight shining directly between her legs.

"That's perfect," Alex lowered himself in the water and moved between Aiko's thighs. He began giving her pussy long powerful licks, driving his tongue deep into every fold and hole. He was in a frenzy of ecstasy experiencing this delicious young woman. Aiko had never had a tongue in her asshole before, but she decided she really like it. The sensation tickled her ass and she squealed with pleasure.

Reina nudged Alex out of the way, "It's my turn," she said. Reina traced every feature of her pussy with her tongue, down to her asshole and back up again. "You're pussy is so cute."

Alex moved behind Reina and entered her pussy from behind. Reina open her mouth and spread her lips around Aiko's entire vulva, making a seal and applied suction until Aiko's pussy filled her mouth, her tongue was probing everywhere. Aiko thought the feeling was incredible and involuntarily bumped her hips against Reina's mouth as she had another orgasm, Reina soon followed.

"Oh my God, this is too good," Aiko said, "You guys have ruined me for sex. I don't know if my poor little pussy can take it, but would you fuck me one more time, Alex."

"It would be my pleasure," he said. Reina got up and sat on a stone nearby to watch, her hand was already rubbing her own pussy. Alex stood up with his cock fully erect and stepped towards Aiko. She bit her lower lip in anticipation. She was no longer frightened of the huge member, but was only thinking of the pleasure it would provide her. Alex kissed her on the mouth, and she spread her legs a little wider to accommodate his hips. He lined up his shaft with the tiny opening and gently wiggled his way inside.

"My pussy is sore, but this feels so good," she said. Alex began stroking her pussy, slow and fast and back to slow again. Aiko was in ecstasy. Alex thought she had cum a few times as her pussy was pulsing around his cock incessantly. She was moaning and clung tightly to Alex with her cheek pressed against his chest. After a few minutes of riding up to the edge and backing off, Alex couldn't take it any longer.

"I'm going to cum, I'm cumming," he said, surprisingly calmly under the situation.

Aiko clung harder. "Cum inside me, I want your cum inside me," she said frantically. Alex struggled to break free and managed to extract his tool before he shot his load harmlessly into the water. After he was drained he slid his cock back inside Aiko and stroked gently. Her pussy was making strong contractions around his cock.

"Sorry, I remembered what you said before," Alex said while giving her tender caresses.

"Thanks," she said breathlessly, "I was getting carried away."

Alex's cock deflated and fell out of her pussy. Reina came over to them and they all shared a group hug with kisses passed between them. They looked at each other, communicating it was time to go with just their eyes. They got out of the water and decided to put on their yukatas for the walk back. They could see the first light of day creeping over Mount Yufu as they walked through the garden. They passed an elderly couple on their way to the onsens. They exchanged "good mornings" with them, and then the three started laughing together.

At their room Aiko changed back to her sweatshirt and jeans.

"I have to go. My parents will be waking up soon. I don't want to have to explain anything to them. God, my pussy is sore."

"I still get sore too," Reina replied, "It goes away in a day or two."

"Yeah, but then I'll need to have this cock again," she said, grabbing Alex's cock and giving it a little squeeze, "I'm not working tomorrow so I won't see you again."

"You are moving to Osaka for school, aren't you? We can see you then," Alex said.

"I'm going next month with my mother to find a small apartment for me. Maybe we can meet."

Reina made sure Aiko had their email and phone numbers, Aiko gave hers. They had one last hug and a few kisses and then she left. They were all thinking that they had had an experience they would cherish forever.

Reina and Alex didn't see Aiko on her apartment hunting trip to Osaka as the girl couldn't possibly get away from her mother. After she moved to Osaka they met once and went out to dinner. They tried sleeping together again, but it wasn't the same. It seems they couldn't recapture the passion and joy of that magical night in Yufuin. Aiko became busy with school and swim practice, so she had very little free time. Eventually she found a nice boyfriend of her own. She introduced him to them when she brought him over for Thanksgiving dinner. They didn't see her for more than a year that. Reina ran into her in town when she was doing some Christmas shopping. Aiko was very pregnant. Reina confessed that she was pregnant, too, but Alex didn't know yet. As Reina walked away she remembered that she loved her.