Yuiko Goes Forth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led her down a hallway lined with framed family photographs and ornate oil paintings, until they reached a set of double doors. Nathan opened one of them, revealing a staircase leading down to the second floor level. "This is where I sleep," he said with a grin. "And now you too. Would you like to see our bedroom?"

Yuiko nodded, blushing deeply.

The bedroom was a sanctuary of sorts, with warm, soothing colors and a large, comfortable-looking bed in the center. The walls were adorned with more framed photographs, this time of Nathan and his family, as well as various horse-riding trophies and awards. There was also a large dresser with a mirror, a full vanity, and a cozy sitting area near the window, complete with a small desk and a bookshelf.

"I got that just for you," Nathan informed her, pointing to the vanity. "Thought you might like it."

She turned to look at it, her heart racing. It was a large, beautiful, and elegant oakwood vanity with a full-length mirror, a place for her to put all her things. He'd thought of everything. She felt her eyes begin to sting, and she quickly looked away, trying to hide her emotions.

"It's... it's beautiful, Nathan. Thank you." Her voice was barely audible. "I'll... I'll get settled in soon." She went over to the bed and sat down on the edge, feeling suddenly exhausted.

"There's one more thing." His voice was quiet and serious now. Nathan reached on top of his dresser and removed a small velvet box. When he opened it, Yuiko clapped her hands to her mouth.

A gorgeous diamond ring glittered in the soft light, its many sparkling facets catching her eye. Nathan smiled shyly. "This ring is over a hundred years old. It was my mother's, and her mother's and her mother's. Now it is yours."

He knelt before her, his expression sincere and loving. "Yuiko, from the moment I saw the first picture of you, I knew you were the one for me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I want you to be the one to wear this ring. Please?"

Tears filled Yuiko's eyes as she looked into Nathan's handsome face. She nodded slowly, unable to speak. He took her left hand gently in his and slid the ring onto her finger, where it fit perfectly. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen and she was honored to wear such a cherished heirloom.

She wiped away her tears and forced a smile, trying to compose herself. "Nathan...thank you. Thank you so much. I...I love you too. I've loved you since I first saw your picture. I've never felt this way about anyone before, and I promise to make you as happy as you make me." Sudden confidence suffused her and she began lifting her shirt hem. "Please, take me now. I do not care that I am tired. I do not want to wait one more second."

He took her in his strong arms, his lips finding hers in a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together as they explored each other's mouths, their bodies pressed tightly against one another. Nathan kicked off his shoes and carried her over to the bed, laying her down gently before joining her. His hands moved over her body, touching her in ways that sent shivers of pleasure through her.

He didn't undress her as much as he began tearing her clothes off. But Yuiko didn't mind. She found it sexy, this unabashed desire to touch her. Her shirt was torn in two and her bra ruined, but it mattered not at all. His fingers danced across her flesh, exploring every inch of her body as if he were lost in a map he had spent his life memorizing. She arched her back, offering herself to him, and he eagerly took her up on the invitation, his tongue tracing a line from her collarbone to her navel, before dipping lower still.

She cried out as he found her entrance and began lapping at it. "Oh, Nathan..." she moaned, arching her back even further. The feeling of him touching her like this was unlike anything she had ever experienced. His fingers found their way between her legs, rubbing her in a rhythm that made her want to writhe and beg.

He paused for a moment, looking into her eyes, then began undoing his pants, releasing his hardness. Yuiko gasped at its size and girth, but he cut her off with another kiss.

"Wanna try sucking it?" he asked, cupping her face tenderly.

Yuiko nodded eagerly. She leaned forward, closing her eyes as she wrapped her lips around him. She could taste the saltiness of Nathan's skin and feel the warmth of his length against her tongue. She moved her head back and forth, experimenting with the rhythm as she listened to him groan above her. Her own desire began to build, and she grew bolder, taking more of him into her mouth. She could feel the hardness of him against the back of her throat, and she moaned around him, the sound vibrating against his skin.

As she sucked and licked, Nathan hips began to move, his hands tangled in her hair. He gasped, feeling the pleasure coursing through him. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but he couldn't help himself. He was addicted to the way she made him feel. Her mouth was so warm and wet, and she was so eager to please him. He couldn't believe how lucky he was.

"God, yes!" he snarled. "What's the Japanese phrase for 'you're amazing,' Yuiko?"

She gulped and moaned around him, feeling his hips thrust deeper into her mouth. She struggled to form the words as he continued to move, his hand gripping her hair tightly. Finally, she managed to choke out, "Anata wa...sugoi..." Her cheeks flushed with shame and desire as she tasted him, feeling the powerful muscles in his thighs flexing against her face.

Nathan grinned. "Anata wa sugoi. How do you say, 'I want to have be your woman and have your children?"

His words sent a shiver through her, and she moaned around him, feeling the pressure build inside her. She moved her hands down to his hips, urging him to go deeper, to fill her up. He obliged, his thrusts growing more forceful as he lost control. She could feel the heat of his body against hers, and the smell of his skin, both familiar and intoxicating.

As she continued to suck on him, she felt herself growing wetter, her desire building. She wanted him inside her, wanted to feel his weight pressing down on her, wanted to feel the connection between them.

"Say it," he said, stroking her hair. "Say it in Japanese, Yuiko. Say, 'I want to have your baby.' Please?"

Her cheeks flushed crimson as she looked up at him.

"Honto no jibun ni... watashi wa... anata no ko o... imasu..." she breathed, her voice barely audible. It was the most intimate, heartfelt thing she had ever said to anyone. Her words seemed to trigger something in Nathan, and he groaned, thrusting deeply into her mouth one final time before pulling away.

"Again," Nathan said, strumming her clit gently. "Say it again."

Yuiko nodded, her heart racing as she felt him position himself between her legs. He looked down at her, his eyes intense, and she knew he was waiting for her to speak the words again. Her body trembled with anticipation and desire as she gathered her courage.

"Honto no jibun ni... watashi wa... anata no ko o... imasu..." she whispered, feeling the power and weight of the words as they left her lips.

"And you want to be with me forever?" Nathan's voice was gentle but firm. "Say that in Japanese too. I love hearing you speak Japanese, Yuiko. It's so musical and sexy,"

Yuiko closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of his breath on her skin. She took a deep breath and whispered, "Honto no omo... kimi o... towa... sodesugita... daisuki, Nathan-sama."

"Do you want me to take your virginity? Ask me to take it in Japanese."

She nodded, her heart pounding. He was the first person she'd ever been this close to, the first one she'd ever truly wanted. His hands were gentle as he guided her hips up, opening her to him.

"Say it in Japanese, Yuiko," he murmured, his voice low and husky. "Tell me you're ready for this."

Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at him with warmth and that in her eyes. Yuiko licked her lips and whispered, "Honto no jibun ni... watashi wa... kono yuuki o... itsuade ni... shitsurei itakatta..." There was a tremor in her voice as she spoke the words, but she forced herself to meet his gaze.

Nathan nodded. "I'll be as gentle as possible, I promise." He leaned in, brushing his tip against her slick folds. "Hold tight to me, Yuiko. I'll make this really good for you, I promise."

He pushed forward, slowly at first, feeling her body stretch to accommodate him. Yuiko gasped, her nails digging into his shoulders. It hurt. She was surprised how much it hurt.

"It's okay," Nathan whispered. "It's okay. I'm here with you, Yuiko. It's all right."

His pace slowed, and he began to move in and out of her, his movements gentle but sure. The pain eased slightly as his body adjusted to hers, and she began to feel a different kind of pressure building inside her. It was a pressure that made her want to writhe beneath him, to arch her back and meet his thrusts with her own.

"That's it," Nathan breathed, watching her face as he moved. "You're so beautiful, Yuiko." He reached down to stroke her clit, circling it expertly as he continued to thrust into her.

Yuiko sobbed at the pleasure of his touch.

"Oh, Nathan..." she moaned, her body arching toward him as he thrust deeper and faster. She felt a burning ache spread through her, a need that built with each thrust. His hand on her clit was driving her wild, sending sparks of pleasure racing through her body.

"Teach me more Japanese," Nathan went on. He "Let me hear you use more of it. Tell me in Japanese how you feel, how this feels, what you're thinking and what you're craving. Tell me everything, Yuiko."

She looked up at him, breathless from the exertion and the pleasure, and nodded. "Honto no jibun ni..." she began, her voice shaky with emotion. "Kimi no... te... wo... tsunaeru... koto... mo... kowakunai... desu..." As she spoke, her hips began to move in time with his, her body meeting his thrusts with an urgency that mirrored the need building inside her.

"More," he commanded, increasing the pace of his thrusts. She cried out in surprise and joy and Kung for him to dear life, as Japanese words begins spilling from her mouth in a torrent.

"Kimi... no... kuchi... no... o... yubinai... desu... kimi... wa... daisuki... kimi... wa... itsuwa... itsuwa..." Her hips bucked up against his, meeting each thrust with an urgency that mirrored the fire burning inside her.

"Kowakunai! Kowakunai! Kowakunai!" she cried out, her body arching as the pleasure built within her. Her nails dug into his shoulders, her back bowed off the mattress as she felt the climax racing towards her.

"Tell me you want my baby," he said, stroking her hair, never slowing his pace. "Say it in Japanese, Yuiko. Say, 'I want to have your baby' for me."

Her body tensed beneath him, her eyes squeezed shut as she fought for breath. "Kimi no...mama... iro... o... kudasai..." she managed to choke out, her voice breaking. "Please give me baby!"

Nathan sensed her impending release, and he thrust deeper, faster, his hips slamming against hers in perfect rhythm. He groaned her name, his own release imminent as he felt her body tremble beneath him. "That's it, Yuiko. Let it go. Cum for me."

Yuiko's whole body arched off the mattress, and she shrieked at the top of her lungs, crying out in her native language as complete and utter rapture seized hold of her in a glorious moment of ecstasy.

"Honto no jibun ni! Kono yuuki o itsuade ni hitsurei itakatta!" she screamed, her voice hoarse and raw from the intensity of the pleasure coursing through her. Her nails dug into Nathan's shoulders, her hips bucked wildly against his, her body writhing and twisting beneath him in an uninhibited display of raw passion. Nathan could feel the tightness of her inner muscles as they squeezed and released around his cock, her body milking him for every last drop of his essence.

He groaned her name, his own release overwhelming him as he felt his body tense and shudder with the force of his orgasm. He thrust deeply one last time, the head of his cock pressed against her cervix, and felt her tight muscles contract around him in a powerful, convulsive clench. His cum gushed inside her in a sticky white tidal wave. The girl screamed and kept screaming as another orgasm followed close on the heels of the first. Nathan buried his face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her sweet, musky scent, feeling the heat of her skin against his own.

Their bodies intertwined, limbs tangled, sweat-slick skin clinging together, they collapsed onto the bed and lay motionless for several long, ragged breaths. The sounds of their combined orgasms echoed in the room, fading slowly as their bodies finally began to calm. Nathan pressed a soft, gentle kiss to the crook of Yuiko's neck.

"That was..." he began, his voice hoarse with emotion. "That was... amazing." He couldn't find the words to express how she'd made him feel, how she'd made him lose control.

Tears poured down Yuiko's face. Glassy eyed and gasping, she whimpered in Japanese, mewling like a newborn kitten.

"Kimi no kuchi no o yubinai desu...kimi wa... daisuki... kimi... wa... itsuwa... itsuwa..." She panted.

Nathan smiled against her neck, feeling her heartbeat beneath his lips. "You taste so good," he murmured, kissing her neck, sucking gently on the skin. "I could stay like this forever."

She squirmed beneath him, arching her back into his touch. "Kimi no uchi no o sukoshi o shisu," She breathed, still panting. "Nathan... sama...?"

Nathan smiled against her skin, his chest rising and falling with each breath. "Hmm?"

She lifted her head to look at him, her eyes still unfocused with tears and passion. "Will you be my side always?"

Nathan's heart swelled at her words, and he knew he couldn't lie to her. He kissed her softly, tenderly. "I will," he promised. "I'll always be here for you, Yuiko. I'll never leave your side."

The room seemed to fade away, leaving them in a bubble of shared intimacy and desire. Time had no meaning as they explored each other, touching, caressing, tasting. Every movement, every breath, every whispered word was a testament to the connection they shared.

Yuiko's tears slowly dried on her cheeks, leaving behind a trail of salty residue. She ran her fingers through Nathan's hair, feeling the strands curl and slip between her fingers. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, as if he were afraid that she might disappear if he let go.

"I want more," she whispered. "I want more, Nathan. Please, use me to your heart's content. Let my body sate the hunger of your lust."

Nathan groaned at her words, his desire for her roaring back like flames jumping to life. He rolled her onto her stomach, and then positioned himself behind her. His hands slid up her sides, cupping her breasts, before taking a firm hold of them and squeezing gently. He nipped at her shoulder blades, causing her to arch her back in response.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed, his voice husky with need. He pressed his erection against her wet folds, teasing her entrance, before thrusting hard. Yuiko cried out, her body tensing as he filled her once more. He began to move, his hips slapping against her backside in a hard, rhythmic pace that mirrored the ferocity of his desire.

The headboard thudded against the wall with each powerful thrust of Nathan's hips. His grip on Yuiko's hips was firm, his fingers digging into her flesh as he lost himself in the sensation of being deep inside her. She felt him grow larger inside her, stretching her, filling her completely. Her own cries mingled with his, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they reached toward the shared peak of ecstasy.

Nathan's thrusts became faster, harder, his body tense with the effort to hold back his release. Yuiko arched her back, her breasts pressing into the mattress, as she moaned his name over and over. The sensation of being so thoroughly claimed, of being wanted so desperately, was indescribable. The power in his grip and the strength in his arms...he could break her in two if he wanted, he could shatter her bones and break down doors, but he would never use that strength against her. Yuiko knew that with every fiber of her being.

The pain was exquisite, the pleasure unbearable, and she could feel herself teetering on the edge, about to fall, about to be lost in a whirlpool of pleasure.

Nathan's thrusts grew wilder, his body tensing as he felt the first stirrings of his release. Yuiko could feel it too, feel the tightening of his muscles, the tension in his arms. She arched toward him in a desperate attempt to draw him deeper.

Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, their flesh slapping together, their breaths intermingling. The air in the room seemed to vibrate with the force of their passion. The bed creaked and groaned beneath them, the sheets twisted and tangled around their limbs.

Nathan groaned, his voice raw and primal, as he released himself inside her for a second time. Wave after wave of hot, salty seed spilled into her, filling her, claiming her as his for all time. Her own orgasm crashed over her in a tidal wave of pleasure, her body tensing, her muscles gripping Nathan's invading length. Yuiko saw stars and colored spots as her climax ripped her asunder.

He fell against, pinning her to the mattress with his bulk, but it was a welcome pressure, a reminder of his presence and of his possession.

Their breathing slowly began to return to normal, their hearts slowing from a frantic race to a more steady rhythm. But the afterglow remained, a warmth that spread through their bodies, leaving them both feeling sated and content. He pulled his softening cock out of her, uncorking a gushing flow that spilled down her legs and inner thighs.

"I so happy," Yuiko murmured.

Nathan chuckled softly, his breath warm against her neck. "Hmm, you sound happy," he teased, his hands tracing lazy circles on her back. "I must have done something right."

He rolled to the side, pulling her into his embrace. Their naked bodies were still slick with sweat, but it felt good, almost intimate. He kissed her shoulder, his lips soft and gentle. "You are truly an amazing woman, Yuiko."

The room seemed to shrink around them, the bed becoming their entire world. They lay there for what felt like hours, content in each other's arms. Eventually, Nathan's gaze drifted to the clock on the nightstand. "It's getting late," he said, reluctantly. "We should get some sleep."

Yuiko was happy to agree. She was absolutely exhausted, exquisitely spent.

They climbed into bed, nestling close together, their bodies still warm from their lovemaking. Nathan pulled the sheets up over their naked bodies, tucking Yuiko in close against him. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her back against his chest, and she could feel the steady rhythm of his breathing as he quickly drifted off to sleep.

The room was dark, the only light coming from a sliver of moonlight streaming in through the window. It cast a soft, ethereal glow over their bodies, making them appear almost angelic in the dim light. As Yuiko closed her eyes, she felt a contentedness wash over her, a sense of peace and belonging and complete happiness that she had never experienced before.

Safe and warm in her new husband's arms, she let her eyes drift shut and dreamt of what tomorrow would bring.

The sun streamed through the windows, casting a warm, golden light across their bodies. Nathan stirred beside her, rolling onto his side to face her. His eyes were heavy with sleep, but there was a smile playing at the corners of his lips as he looked down at her.

"Good morning, beautiful," he murmured, running a finger down her cheek.

Yuiko smiled lazily, her eyes still half-closed. "Yes, it is," she purred.

1...456789