Yuiko Goes Forth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am learning so much from him," she gushed. "I will soon be a rancher's wife in every way--I will be able to ride alongside him, and use a lasso, and help him with the cattle and horses whenever he requires. I will also cook for him, starting tomorrow. This morning we had an American breakfast of bacon and eggs and sausage and hashbrowns, but tomorrow I will fix him a Japanese bento! I will begin teaching him Japanese soon, too. Nathan is eager to learn more about my culture, and he has even said I can help put some Japanese things in his house!"

Her parents smiled and nodded, clearly pleased. "We are so happy for you, Yuiko," her mother said. "You always were such a determined young woman, and so smart. We knew you could make it in the world, no matter where you were. We so, so relieved to see you so safe and happy."

"I have questions, though," her father asked. "For Nathan. I would like to know more of his business, and how stable he is financially. Please translate for me, daughter."

Yuiko nodded and relayed her father's words to Nathan. "Yes, of course," Nathan said, understanding. "My family has been running this ranch for generations. I inherited it from my father as he did from his. We started out small, but now we are a very large and profitable operation. I own several thousand acres of land, which I use mainly for grazing and herding, and I breed some of the best cattle and horses not just in Wyoming, but in the surrounding states as well. Rest assured, sir. There is nowhere for the family business to go but up."

He paused, looking at her father with a level gaze. "As for my finances, I am quite well off. I have never had to worry about money, and I have always been able to provide for myself and those I love. I am more than capable of taking care of Yuiko and any children we have together, and that is exactly what I plan to do."

"Why go through a mail order bride agency to find a wife?" her father asked.

Yuiko translated, and Nathan rubbed his chin.

"Well, sir, it's not that I didn't want a wife the traditional way. I've met some wonderful women, but they all seemed to want a different life than what I could give them. I wanted a wife who would be a partner with me, someone who understood the ranching lifestyle and wouldn't mind raising a family on the same ranch where I grew up. I didn't want someone who would try to change me or my way of life, and I didn't want someone who would be unhappy here."

He glanced at Yuiko, a fond smile on his face. "And then I met Yuiko. She's smart, strong, determined, and she is already coming to love this land as much as I do. She's amazing."

Her parents smiled at the exchange and nodded approvingly. After a moment, her mother spoke up. "Well, Nathan, you seem to be a fine man, and if Yuiko is happy, then we are too. You have our blessing."

"I won't let you down, he promised, when Yuiko relayed the older woman's words.

"What of the wildlife?" her father asked. "Wolves and mountain lions and such. These concern me."

Yuiko translated, and Nathan didn't seem surprised. "Understandable," he said. "Wolves are not much of a concern. Yuiko may have told you this already, but they very rarely attack humans. Most wolves won't come within two miles of a person, and I have guns in the house to deal with any who do. That hasn't happened yet and probably never will, but I'm prepared just in case. There hasn't been a wolf attack in Wyoming in living memory."

"And the mountain lions?"

Nathan grinned, "Usually, when you see a mountain lion, that means it's already decided not to have you for dinner. Normally you don't see them unless they want you to. If they're out to get you, you'll never see 'em coming. But they usually don't come near the house any more than wolves do. I've lived here all my life and I've only seen one a couple of times over the years, and then only from a distance. I promise you, Yuiko will be quite safe here. I can and will protect her."

Her father studied Nathan for a long moment, then nodded solemnly. "Very well," he said. "You have my blessing too. But if anything happens to her..."

He didn't finish the sentence, but he didn't have to. Nathan understood perfectly well.

"I wouldn't expect anything less," he said. "Mr. and Mrs. Yukimura, I'm honored to be your son-in-law."

The meal continued with more laughter and conversation, as they shared stories about their homeland and their childhoods. Nathan was particularly interested in learning about the traditional Japanese wedding ceremonies and customs, and he listened intently as Yuiko's parents described them. In return, they were fascinated by the history of the ranch and the life that Nathan led on it.

"Will there be a formal wedding?" Yuiko's mother asked.

Nathan and Yuiko grinned at each other. "Of course!" they said in unison. Nathan continued, kissing her brow. "If Yuiko wants a Japanese-style wedding, I'll try and make that happen."

Yuiko looked up at her husband adoringly. "That is very sweet, Nathan-sama, but I think I would like our wedding to include customs from both countries. It is your wedding as much as my own, Nathan-sama, and I want it to include things that matter to you."

"Then we'll look forward to getting the invitation," Yuiko's mother said. "Just let us know the date."

"We will," promised her daughter. "I love you both so much and hope you can visit us soon!"

After dinner, they moved to the living room for coffee and dessert. Nathan's eyes kept drifting back to Yuiko, taking in every detail of her face and form. She was so beautiful, so perfect.

He took a seat in his favorite armchair and Yuiko climbed into his lap like an affectionate kitten. She snuggled up against him, finding safety and warmth in his firm, hard body against her own.

"I love you," she murmured, as her eyes drifted shut. "Nathan-sama..."

He pressed his lips to hers. "I love you too, Yuiko. So very much."

The fire crackled in the fireplace, and he stroked her hair gently as she drifted off to sleep. Nathan knew that, as wonderful as today had been, tomorrow would be even better. He and Yuiko had the rest of their lives to spend with each other, and soon, he had no doubt his home would be filled with the patter of tiny feet.

The next few days were a flurry of laughter and joy and unbelievable sex. Nathan fell in love with Yuiko more and more with each passing minute, and on Saturday, just as he suspected, his entire family arrived at the ranch to welcome Yuiko into their ranks. Nathan's mother was diminutive, shorter than Yuiko's by a full foot, while his father was even taller and heavier than Nathan himself. With his white beard and white hair, he reminded Yuiko of Santa Claus, or perhaps a polar bear. The moment he saw her, as she stood outside with Nathan on the front porch to greet them, he let out a booming, delighted laugh that sent nearby birds squawking from the trees.

"So that's the young woman I've heard so much about! My goodness, I can certainly see why you stole my boy's heart so easily!" He pulled Yuiko into a big bear hug. "Welcome to the family!"

Yuiko felt a little self-conscious at first, but the warmth and genuine affection in his voice and manner made it impossible not to feel flattered. As she was introduced to the rest of Nathan's family, she was struck by how much they all resembled each other, with their broad features and sturdy builds. Even Nathan's younger brother, Jack, who was only in his early twenties, seemed to tower over her. But his father was the biggest of all, a veritable giant of a man. He even had to duck as he walked inside. They greeted her effusively, with much back-slapping and hugging. Nathan's sister, Melanie, was a tall, gorgeous blonde who was visibly pregnant. Her husband placed a protective hand on her stomach as he led her inside.

"Nathan," the man said amiably.

"Darryl," Nathan replied with a smile. "Good to see you. How's Melanie doing?"

"I'm right here," Melanie said irritably.

Everyone exchanged knowing smiles. Nathan just chuckled. He turned to Yuiko. "Don't mind her, she's just a bit irritable for obvious reasons."

The rest of the day was spent enjoying each other's company, sharing stories, and asking Yuiko one question after another about Japan and where she grew up. Yuiko was pleased and even a little overwhelmed at the amount of interest they showed, but at least it seemed genuine and not patronizing. She related the story of how she'd become a mail order bride and Jack seemed particularly interested.

"Maybe I should look into that," he said thoughtfully. "Certainly seems to have worked out well for you, Nate."

"Hey, you're welcome to try. But the agency's very picky. They may not take you on as a client. I'll put in a good word for you, though, if you're serious about it." He grinned. "Just think, Yuiko. Soon there might be another Japanese woman in the family!"

The idea of more Japanese women in the family made Yuiko smile. She couldn't imagine a better life for herself than what she had now, surrounded by this loving, close-knit group of people who accepted her so readily and made her feel so welcome. As the afternoon wore on and the menfolk retired to the den to watch football while the women cooked a dinner of massive proportions. Yuiko, ever eager to help and ingratiate herself with her new in-laws, was working alongside Nathan's mother Claire as they pounded ground beef into patties for burgers.

"So," Claire said, pausing to catch her breath, "You seem to be settling in just fine. That's wonderful to see. Frankly, I'm impressed. A lot of folks aren't that adaptable."

Yuiko smiled shyly, feeling a warmth in her chest. "Thank you," she said. "It's been an adjustment, but Nathan has been very patient and kind to e. It's made everything much easier."

As they continued to work together, Claire told Yuiko stories of Nathan's childhood, including a few that made him blush with embarrassment. One of these was a tale that had six-year-old Nathan splashing in a mud puddle half an hour before leaving for church.

"You should have seen him," Claire tittered. "He was covered in mud from head to toe! Not an inch of skin showing."

Yuiko imagined it and smothered a laugh.

The rest of the day passed quickly, with dinner served shortly after. The table was laden with an array of food that would have been impressive even for a Thanksgiving feast. There were burgers, hot dogs, chips, salads, and various side dishes, all homemade and delicious. The conversation flowed effortlessly, with everyone sharing stories and laughing heartily. Yuiko tasted many foods for the first time that day and became particularly smitten with potato salad.

"Where do you put it all?" Jack asked, staring in awe as Yuiko demolished her plate.

"She has a healthy appetite, that's for sure," Nathan's father chuckled. "I like that, that's a good sign."

As the conversation continued, Yuiko found herself drawn into it, offering her own opinions and insights whenever she could. She listened intently, genuinely interested in what everyone had to say, and soon. She felt a part of the family, accepted and loved for who she was. It was a wonderful feeling and her heart swelled with affection for Nathan's relatives. They were all so nice!

"One day," she said, "I hope you may all come visit Sasebo, my hometown. My parents would love to meet all of you--they already met Nathan and were very impressed with him."

The evening wore on, and they all retired to the living room to watch a movie. A Western, which Yuiko adored, though she hadn't seen this particular movie before. She watched with rapt attention all the way through, even as Nathan's father and mother dozed off and Melanie had to go to bed early on account of her pregnancy.

As the credits began to roll, Nathan squeezed her hand. "Shall we go to bed?" he asked softly.

"Yes, please," Yuiko replied, yawning. "It has been a wonderful day--every day since I came here has been wonderful, Nathan-sama."

As they made their way upstairs, Nathan paused at the doorway of their bedroom, taking in the cozy, familiar scene. She stripped nude, as was her preference now, and spread her legs for him.

"Take me quietly," she whispered with a sly smile. "So the others do not hear."

As Nathan slid into bed behind her, his strong hands held her hips, guiding himself into her, fucking her as she lay on her side. She gasped at the sudden fullness, and the familiar ache grew, building with each thrust. He was so big, so powerful, and she loved the way he moved inside her, his skin sliding against hers. They moved together, lost in the rhythm of their bodies, their hearts pounding in perfect sync.

"I will never get tired of this," she whimpered.

Their lovemaking was tender but passionate, restrained to keep from making too much noise and all the more intense for it. Yuiko reached her cresting height in silence, her mouth opening with a soft cry, and Nathan buried his head in his pillow to avoid anyone hearing the loud satisfied groan that ripped from his throat.

As they came down from their shared peak, Nathan pulling her close and wrapped his arms around her. She eagerly wriggled into his embrace, and the warmth of him and the steady beat of his heart soon lulled her to sleep.

Neither Yuiko nor anyone else was surprised when she missed her next period. Nathan was elated at the news and swept her clear off the floor, swinging her round with joy. They wept and laughed and celebrated the occasion by making love so ferociously that Nathan was left drained and Yuiko was sobbing for breath.

His parents, when they told them, were elated, but Yuiko's were absolutely ecstatic.

"This is wonderful news!" her mother exclaimed, clapping her hands to her mouth. "Oh, Yuiko, we are so happy for you! This is the greatest thing we could have hoped for! Congratulations!"

"I had my doubts about you," her father admitted to Nathan. "But I was wrong. You are good for Yuiko and I know you will be as fine a father as you are a husband. Will there be a wedding before the baby comes?"

"Absolutely," Nathan said. "In fact, I insist on it. I was thinking we'd have it here, at the ranch, in two months' time, but if you want to come sooner, you're welcome to. Yuiko will need all our support as her pregnancy progresses. Say the word and I'll have you over on the next flight."

Yuiko's parents looked at each other. "That sounds like a fine idea, and we eagerly and gratefully accept, your invitation," her father said. "We are looking forward to seeing your home with our own eyes."

Nathan was good to his word. Yuiko's parents arrived two days later, and they brought a surprise: her best friend Hanako, who'd insisted on coming along.

"Yuu-chan!" Hanako squealed, running to embrace the other girl. "Yuu-chan! It's me!"

"Hana-chan! I can't believe it!" Yuiko laughed as her friend embraced her.

"You didn't think I'd miss this?" Hanako said. "As if! I told your parents if they didn't bring me along I'd buy my own ticket!"

The two girls began talking eagerly, exchanging news and tidings from opposite sides of the ocean. Nathan shook his head with amusement but didn't interfere.

"You should have seen Katsuhiro's face when I told everyone in our class the news of your baby," Hanako said. "He turned purple with anger!"

"Serves him right," Yuiko sniffed. "He was no Nathan."

Nathan's relatives, including his parents and his siblings Jack and Melanie, arrived not long after, and the preparations for the wedding began in zealous earnest. Yuiko, Hanako and Melanie spent hours picking out the menu, choosing only the most delicious American and Japanese dishes to include. Yuiko chose to have cherry blossom flowers and Indian paintbrushes, the state flower of Wyoming, in her bridal bouquet. For her dress she chose a beautiful, traditional Japanese kimono made of the finest silk, with a Western-style lace veil. Nathan wore a black tuxedo, looking every bit the dashing, handsome groom.

The ceremony was presided over jointly by the elderly Shinto priest from the shrine back in Yuiko's old neighborhood in Japan and by Reverend Franklin, the minister at the church, Nathan and his family worshipped at. The priest and Reverend Franklin were rather awkward around each other at first, but to the relief of both bride and groom, they seemed to establish a friendly rapport very quickly.

The weather was perfect, and the setting at the ranch was breathtaking. As the sunlight streamed through the trees, casting dappled shadows across the lush green lawn, the sound of birdsong filled the air. The guests, numbering over a hundred, were seated on elegant white folding chairs arranged in a semicircle facing the makeshift altar. The women wore colorful kimonos in various hues, their hair meticulously styled, while the men sported crisp, clean suits.

Yuiko almost seemed to glow as she walked down the aisle. Her father, holding her arm, was barely keeping his emotions in check.

As she reached the altar, she glanced up at Nathan, and the love in her eyes made everyone in the audience smile. Nathan, his gaze steady and full of adoration, reached out to take her hand. The priest chanted a prayer in Japanese, while Reverend Franklin read from the Bible in English. The two men switched places several times, each taking turns to lead the ceremony, and the guests, although initially confused, soon found it charming and touching.

Then came the moment they had all been waiting for.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife, said Reverend Franklin. As he spoke, the Shinto priest matched his every word in Japanese.

Yuiko already had her wedding ring, but she took great delight in placing Nathan's in his finger. Then, amid gasps of delight, he pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Everyone watching rose to their feet in applause. It was the happiest day of Yuiko's life, until her son was born safe and healthy later that year. They named him Yasuke, and as she held the infant with Nathan by her side, Yuiko knew she'd never be unhappy again.

She was right.

1...456789