Yui's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Yui has a lesbian threesome.
1.6k words
4.44
9.9k
5

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haruka and Nanami again

Yui had been thinking about Haruka and Nanami for the last 3 days, ever since she had had the most amazing lesbian experience with them.

She had spent the last 3 days working - posing for very boring, 'soft sessions', but fully clothed, which was good as it had started to get cold. And she had spent the last 3 nights after work immersing herself in long sessions of self love. Hours of seducing herself, hours of touching her body all over, remembering the amazing sensations she had felt when Haruka and Nanami were touching her, kissing her, licking her. Imagining herself again between these two beautiful young women, their hands and tongues all over her delicious body.

She finally plucked up the courage to call Haruka, who had given her her number. Nervously, Yui announced that it was her, and she was relieved to hear Haruka's voice become soft and lilting.

"I'm so happy to hear from you Yui chan," said Haruka, almost too quickly, "I've been thinking about you these last few days."

"Me too.. I mean, I've been thinking about you and Nanami too," stammered Yui, still nervous about what she was thinking of doing.

"We were wondering if you wanted to meet up with us sometime soon, actually."

Yui couldn't believe her luck. She didn't have to ask!

"Of course!" she replied.

"How about tonight, are you busy?"

"No, tonight is great!"

Yui raced home, butterflies in her stomach, her heart beating fast, she showered, and ran out the door to catch the train to the other side of town.

Nanami opened the door, and smiling, took Yui's hand.

"So nice to see you again Yui chan," she said as she almost pulled Yui into the apartment entrance.

Yui was flush faced and trying to catch her breath, not out of running, but because she was so nervous and excited at what tonight might bring.

Haruka came to greet her too, and soon the three were settling into the plush living room, where there were low sofas, very fluffy shag pile rugs on the floor, and the lights were low.

Only now did Yui notice that Haruka was wearing a sheer, long negligee that really showed off her large breasts, and those dark, erect nipples that Yui had been fantasizing about. She caught herself staring, and realized that Haruka knew, but both smiled and relaxed with the knowledge that their bodies, their sex, their lust was what brought them together.

Some wine later, and the conversation turned to Yui and Ayaka. How long had she known Ayaka san? Did Ayaka san seduce her first, or was it Yui's instigation? They were pleasantly surprised to learn that Ayaka had introduced Yui to the delicious world of love between women, and that Yui had never been with anyone prior to her. Yui told them about her trip to Thailand, and her adventures there with Sana, Dao and Boon.

"Haha! We know Sana! She's a naughty girl, Yui chan!" they laughed, as they both snuggled into each other's warmth.

When Yui saw them getting comfortable with each other, she felt both a little left out, and a little excited.

"Do you like to masturbate, Yui chan?" asked Haruka.

"Of course," whispered Yui, a little shy, but getting butterflies at where this conversation was going.

"How often?" asked Nanami.

"Well, almost every night..." replied Yui, warming up to the topic.

"In fact, I often spend a long time masturbating. I like to think of it as making love with myself."

Haruka and Nanami both fell silent, and then obviously excited by the direction of the conversation, began to clasp each others' hands.

"Could we watch? Has anyone ever watched you before?" Haruka asked.

"Oh yes, Ayaka san watched me the first time I went to her apartment. I showed her how I make love to myself while she loved herself."

"Please show us, Yui chan..." Haruka and Nanami were so turned on now, they were squirming in the big sofa.

Yui put down her drink, and feeling so aroused at the thought of loving herself for her two new friends, she quickly slipped out of her clothes and lay naked on the large fluffy rug in front of the sofa.

She closed her eyes and began lazily running her fingertips over her slim body, concentrating on taking her time.

"Oh, Yui chan, you have such a beautiful body... so perfect, isn't she Ha chan?" whispered Nanami, as she ran her fingers over Haruka's erect nipples through the negligee.

"Mmm, such a perfect doll. Yui chan, how do you feel? Do you feel good touching your gorgeous body for us?"

"Oh yes," whispered Yui.

She raised her left arm above her head and kissed her soft skin, running her tongue along her soft biceps and running her right hand along the length, from her wrist, down over her smooth armpit, along her left side, enjoying the feeling of her ribs, following the sexy curve of her waist, over her left hip. She raised her left leg so she could caress her beautiful soft thigh, all the while kissing and licking her lovely arm.

"Often, I use my mirror to watch myself. I love to watch my body react to my caressing. Do you like my body?"

"Oh Yui chan, we love your beautiful body. Since the other night, we have been fantasizing about your sexy little body as we make love to each other." whispered Haruka.

This made Yui even more turned on. She moaned and raised both har arms above her head, slowly rolling over onto her side and stomach, loving the feeling of the fluffy rug on her skin. She lay on her front, caressing her perfect little bottom, then rolled over again onto her back.

"Would you like to join me down here?" she whispered cheekily. "Come and talk to me while I love myself."

The two women wasted no time stripping naked and lying on either side of Yui's deliciously warm body. She felt even more brave and turned on than before, now that she could feel their naked skin against hers.

"Tell me what you would like me to do," she whispered.

"Kiss yourself Yui chan".

She raised her arms again and kissed her lovely skin on one, and then the other, alternating between her two biceps, while Haruka and Nanami's hands explored her warm body, each others' and their own wetness.

"Lick your arms from your wrist as far as you can."

She did so, enjoying the smoothness of her lovely soft skin on first her left and ten her right arms.

"Tilt your head back and touch your beautiful neck Yui chan."

She did so, caressing her throat, her neck, under her chin.

"Love your nipples Yui chan."

Yui fanned her fingers over her aching nipples. They were hard, erect, and dying to be loved. She arched her back at the electric sensation of pinching and squeezing them. She licked her fingers so she could slide her nipples between them. She pulled, flicked, massaged, squeezed, tweaked, and made love to her beautiful dark nipples for a long time, occasionally moaning, sometimes squealing with delight as the little shots of lightning went through her delicious body. And of course, her wetness grew.

"Oooohhh... I love my nipples... so beautiful..." she whispered.

"Touch your delicious body Yui chan, tell us how you love to touch yourself." whispered Haruka into Yui's ear.

"I love to caress my stomach... feel my ribs, touch my soft stomach... with the back of my hands over my soft, smooth skin. I love the feeling of warmth and softness there..."

"I love to caress my hips... my waist... when I watch myself in the mirror, I feel so sexy... so naughty... alone with my beautiful body, I love to feel myself all over... my soft smooth thighs... run my fingers along the backs of my legs, up to my sexy little bottom... lift my bottom off the bed and cup my hands around ... loving the warm, soft feeling..."

As she whispered, she caressed her body, writhing with pleasure and lust for herself, and the delicious feeling of being watched and admired by Haruka and Nanami.

The two young women were transfixed by this perfect goddess between them, loving herself and lost in her own love and lust and desires. They caught each others' eyes and leaned over Yui to kiss and suck their tongues. At the sound of this Yui opened her eyes and watched them.

"Please love each other, I want to watch you..."

For the next hour, Haruka and Nanami made hot, passionate love with each other on the floor next to Yui... with Haruka taking the dominant role. She hovered over Nanami, with her breasts hanging over her face, so that Nanami could grab them with both hands, sucking and biting those beautiful large nipples, often getting both into her mouth at the same time. This sent waves of desire through Haruka's quivering body.

Yui's fingers were buried deep in her wetness, fucking herself and flicking her clitoris with lust and desire while she watched these two women.

Eventually, they settled into a 69 position, with Haruka on top of Nanami's petite body, the smaller woman's legs wrapped around the back of her neck. They licked, sucked and flicked each others' clitorises until they both announced that they were going to orgasm.

Yui quickened her pace, wanting to join them in a massive orgasm that eventually shook all three naked, sweating bodies. They panted, moaned, screamed, grabbed onto the nearest nakedness they could, as they fell over the edge.

Many minutes later, they emerged one by one from a near-slumber, and the two lovers again joined Yui on either side, wrapping their arms and legs around her sexy little naked body.