Yui's Awakening Pt. 08

Story Info
Yui and Emi love themselves and each other.
1.2k words
4.48
3.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emi Returns

"Hello Yui, I'm back!"

Emi's voice sounded like the most beautiful sound she had ever heard to Yui, as she hurriedly got ready to meet Emi at her dance studio.

Spring was in the air, the breeze along the street was warm, and it was still light as Yui reached the door and buzzed the intercom.

Emi was at the top of the stairs, and threw her lovely arms around Yui as she got to the door. She buried her face into Yui's breast and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you Yui chan!"

"I missed you too Emi," Yui whispered, tightening her embrace, feeling waves of desire wash over her as she felt Emi's tight little body against hers.

Emi's cute face looked up at Yui. Yui stared at those beautiful dark eyes, and for a few seconds she was lost for words, and lost in time.

"I've been enjoying myself a little too much I think Emi chan," she finally admitted, giggling slightly.

Emi locked the door behind them.

"Oooh, please tell me what you've been up to," she whispered as she led Yui by the hand to the large cushions by the mirrored corner.

"Well, all this week, I've been thinking of you... of watching you... of wanting to watch you again..."

Emi lay down with her head in Yui's lap. Yui lightly stroked Emi's hair as she spoke.

"And, well, I was modeling swimsuits, bikinis this week, and being almost naked like that was really turning me on... and of course I kept thinking about you..."

"Mmmm... I'm so happy Yui chan," Emi said softly.

"Well, I would go home, have a bath, and then spend at least an hour each night loving myself like you did."

Emi sat up with her face close to Yui's.

"Oh Yui chan, I'm so happy you did that for me!"

Yui ran her fingers along the soft contours of Emi's cheekbones.

"Can I ask you a question Emi chan?"

"Of course my darling Yui, ask me anything."

Yui almost felt too embarrassed to ask.

"Could I be your mirror?"

Emi looked a little confused.

"I mean, I want to watch you love yourself again... but this time, I want to be your mirror and copy everything you do."

"Oh Yui chan!" Emi said as she got up to dim the lights.

In a matter of seconds they were naked, kneeling on the large cushions, facing each other. Their eyes were fixed on each others' nakedness as the coolness of the evening, and the nervousness of these two beautiful naked friends tightened their nipples, making them hard, erect and begging to be loved.

Emi began by lightly caressing her shoulders, running her fingers along the contours of her shoulders, around her slender neck. Her beautiful skin glowing in the dim light. Yui copied exactly what Emi did.

Emi's gentle caressing moved down along her slender arms. She lovingly stroked her armpits, biceps, forearms. Yui followed, caressing her own armpits, down to her forearms. Both girls' breathing increased in intensity, as they stared at each other's naked self-lust.

Emi reached for her pillow and slipped it between her tight thighs, while Yui did the same. She sat upright, raised her slender arms above her head, and kissed her biceps, her eyes closed now as she breathed in her aroma, and ran her tongue along her smooth, tight skin. Yui's heart skipped a beat as she copied her young lover.

"Mmmm, I love to kiss myself like this Yui chan," Emi whispered, turning now to kiss her other arm. As she kissed, her other hand moved to caress from her raised elbow, slowly all the way down along her armpit, down over the sexy contours of her ribs, further down her waist, and settled on her hip. Yui continued to copy Emi, all the while her eyes locked onto her young lover's tight little body.

"Oh Yui chan, I love showing you my self love. It means so much to me that you enjoy watching me," whispered Emi, as she now ran both her lovely hands down her sides, around her waist and along her bottom. She was by now starting to gently thrust her wet pussy against the pillow, and Yui could see in the mirror behind her, Emi's sexy little tight bottom clenching and releasing.

Yui was grinding her wet pussy against the pillow as well. Mirroring Emi's caressing and fondling was making her almost dizzy with desire and lust.

"I love my body Yui. I have worked hard for these 3 years to make my body exactly the way I want it. Firm, muscled thighs," she whispered as she ran her hands along the length of her sexy thighs.

"I love my hips. I love how my slim waist curves out into my hips, and then to my thighs. Mmmm, I love to touch myself here," she moaned as her hands began to grab at her delicious tight skin and her hips.

Yui was so wet, and so turned on copying Emi, loving her own hips and thighs.

"Oh yes, Emi chan. I too love to feel how soft and smooth my body is. I love to touch my waist, my hips, my thighs. I love to feel my warm skin, naked... smooth... soft...," Yui whispered, so caught up in her own self-lust that she had almost forgotten to watch Emi.

Emi, meanwhile, had increased her pillow grinding, and her breathing was now heavy, as her hands explored her sexy little body from her small breasts down to her belly button.

"My flat, tight tummy is so sexy, don't you think Yui chan?"

"Oh yes, darling Emi, so sexy, I love how tight your tummy is. I want to have mine like that. Your body is divine Emi chan. So perfect, so sexy. If I were you, I would love myself every day."

The two girlfriends, lost in their own and each other's lust and desires, increased their pillow grinding further. Yui's hands both settled on her breasts, and began teasing and pulling on her nipples.

"Oh Emi, my nipples are so beautiful. I so love my nipples. They feel so good when I touch them, squeeze them, pinch them, pull them. I wish I could suck my nipples so much. If I could, I would do it every night. I would do it for you. I would suck them in front of my mirror. I would suck them so hard while I masturbated."

Emi now copied Yui. She licked her fingers on both hands and pulled and pinched her beautiful dark nipples.

"My breasts are small, but I love them so much Yui chan. And my nipples are so, so sensitive. Oh yes, it feels so good. Mmmm, when I love my nipples I want to come. Let's come together Yui darling."

At that, these two sexy, naked, sweating Japanese girlfriends ground their wet pussies into their pillows, while torturing their own nipples, to send them both over the edge of a seemingly bottomless orgasm.

Panting and limp, they lay next to each other, soft, slender arms embracing their glowing skin, their lips touching in a never ending kiss as they fell asleep.