Yui's Awakening Pt. 12

Story Info
Yui begins work for a small lesbian-run company.
1k words
4.43
2.9k
3
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to the pandemic, Yui's studio had all but shut down its major operations, and was splitting into smaller production companies, catering to niche markets.

Luckily, Yui managed to become re-employed into one of the smaller production companies, managed by a woman director she had worked with in the past. Mana was about six or seven years older than Yui and had directed some of the lesbian photo and video shoots she had worked on. Yui guessed that Mana was a lesbian, and had chosen to remain a very private person while directing some of the steamiest lesbian scenes in the larger company's history.

Mana's team consisted of herself and a camera operator, Mayu, who was an out lesbian, and in a long term relationship with another one of the models. Their content mainly involved quite niche subjects like legs, navels, and nipples, and so far they had produced a large number of low-budget, short, internet based movies. No more photobooks, no more big budget overseas shoots. The projects were small, compact, easy to produce, and instantly distributed and monetised.

On Yui's first video shoot, she was to perform solo for around 15 minutes, and the theme was nipples. Yui was so excited at the idea of working again, working with people she knew and trusted, and of course enjoying her beautiful nipples for an audience.

With a light summer dress on, Yui got comfortable on the edge of the bed as Mayu set the remote cameras to on, and focussed hers on Yui's face. Mana confirmed with Yui that she was ready, and Yui nodded. Mana called action.

Yui started caressing her lovely breasts over her dress, enjoying the firmness of them, almost shivering at the sensual feelings rising in her already. Her nipples were soon hard and tingling from the cotton dress moving over them.

As her dress was short, she shifted so she could start to slowly lift it up, revealing her cute little white panties, lovely stomach, until her beautiful dark nipples were exposed. She held her dress under her chin as she lovingly gazed down at her erect nipples, while her hands gently cupped and caressed her firm breasts.

Mayu and her camera, Mana and the rest of the world no longer existed. It was from now just Yui and her delicious nipples.

Her fingers made lazy circles over her large dark areolae as she looked down, enjoying the sight of her aching dark nipples, standing erect and begging to be loved.

Her breathing now was becoming deeper, and she enjoyed watching her sexy tummy moving tensely in and out as her fingers gently teased and loved those two centers of her universe.

Her circling fingers soon began to fan across her hard nipples, making them ache even more, making them beg for her to pinch them and send those delicious bolts of electric sensuality through her body. But not yet.

She alternated between cupping her breasts with both hands and teasing her nipples with her index fingers, and lightly brushing her nails along the soft yet firm skin from one side of her chest to the other. This self teasing was not entirely new to Yui - she had spent many many hours alone, exploring the depths and lengths to which her body, and particularly her nipples, could go in order to feel so incredibly good.

Off came her dress, and she laid back on the bed, onto the large pillows that allowed her to still see her luscious body as she loved her nipples. She was slightly aware of Mayu changing position to shoot up through her parted legs, but she didn't move or pose in any way for the camera, it was all for her own self gratification.

Getting comfortable, she began to imagine the many times that she had a lovely girl kissing her breasts, licking her body, sucking on her nipples. Her fingers now began to pinch her nipples. Holding them firm between her thumb and index fingers, she knew exactly how much squeezing, how much pulling and how tight to grip them, to send her whole body into waves of electric joy. She could already feel her panties becoming hot and knew that there was moisture forming there. In fact, it was Mayu's camerawork that told her that she was very wet, and it was appearing on her panties.

Her breathing began to match the intensity of her pulling. She would grip her nipples, pull them up, hold them up while her body trembled with the electricity that it generated, then she would let them fall, feeling the gentle bouncing as her breasts resumed their natural state. All the while she watched with lust and desire as she loved her beautiful sensitive nipples.

She was now deeply committed to seeing how much intense feeling she could give herself like this, and the fact that she had two lovely women watching, actually they were both working, and that she was so wet, and her clitty tingled so much, she felt like she could make herself reach an orgasm like this.

Yui's mind wandered to her precious time with Emi, watching her love her tight sexy little body, watching each other love themselves in the dance studio mirrors. She remembered the time Emi and her met the Taiwanese twin sisters who not only made love to the both of them, but also to each other. She squeezed her thighs together at the thought of having Haruka and Nanami watching her make love to herself as they kissed and touched each other. She could feel herself reaching the top of a peak. She started whispering to herself.

"My beautiful nipples... feels so good..."

Within a few seconds she could feel herself falling over the edge, climaxing in her deepest, wettest parts, all from the nipple stimulation she was giving herself. Yui orgasmed with a deep intensity, her panties became very soaked, her little body quivered and shook, her nipples were almost screaming with pleasure.

"Cut", Mana said softly, as she handed Yui a towel.

"That was amazing Yui chan, thank you very much".