Yuki Wantanabe - Prisoner 123-23-32

Story Info
Yuki Wantanabe had a very bad Saturday.
7.5k words
4.29
10.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction. I have planned two more parts. I may continue depending on feedback.

All depictions and characters are over 18 years old. No resemblance to real people*

It was warm on the first Friday in February when Yuki Wantanabe met the man who would accidentally change the course of her life. He was about to turn her into Prisoner 123-23-32. Of course, there was no way for her to know her life was about to be radically altered from the path she had chosen for herself. The entire day had seemed to be just a normal and regular day.

She had gone to classes, all electives that she had taken to run out the clock on the school year. She was set to graduate with a degree even if she stopped showing up. Yuki then met her two friends from high school for lunch. They made plans to go out drinking later that night. It was a repeat of many identical weekends for the twenty-three year old.

The bar was a dive. It was very popular with the college crowd. She met Tom at the bar when she ordered a round. Or was it Tim? She was sure it was a T name. She had not been sober for hours. Security footage from the evening showed Yuki leaving with a smiling guy whose name started with a T, definitely. It was time-stamped 11:15 pm.

Yuki took him straight to her apartment, just 2 blocks down the sidewalk. She only stumbled twice along the way and enjoyed the guilt free sex, riding high on the buzz of alcohol. She passed out shortly after the guy filled up a condom and he left, heading back to the bar for another 2 hours and leaving with another woman.

While Ted was walking back to the bar, he sent Yuki $25 over a cash sharing app. When he hit send to her number, a chat window popped open. It was the tracking AI his bank used to classify transactions. It asked him the purpose of the payment for tax purposes. He typed out sex and clicked the green submit button. He pocketed his phone and thought no more of it but he had just sealed Yuki's fate.

That transaction got flagged by both his bank account and hers. A query had gone out to see if there was a Yuki Wantanabe registered as a sex worker in Nashville, TN. When her information did not match to any record of a registered sex worker anywhere, a violation notice was instantly sent to the local police department indicating that there had been an unlicensed act of prostitution performed by one Yuki Wantanabe, Japanese, 23 years old. Neither bank was allowed to assist in criminal activity so the transaction was automatically canceled. The record for the attempted transaction was automatically included into the violation notice.

A warrant for her arrest was issued and by 6 am, there were six officers closing in on her apartment. Yuki's screams echoed through her apartment at 6:05 and was quickly silenced a minute later. She was kept gagged until her appearance in the courtroom later that afternoon. Snot and drool ran down her face, her bloodshot eyes irritated and sunken. Her hands had been cuffed at first but had been increased to a monosleeve, helping to push her A-cups forward. She was ashamed at how aroused her body had become and how each humiliation put upon her caused a new rush of desire to flood through her. Her pussy ached for attention.

The judge in charge of her case had been watching her on his private feed of the holding cells ever since she had been dragged in at 7:30 that morning. She had been gagged with a harsh harness gag, a panel covering her face below the nose. It was impossible to tell what was blocking her mouth just by looking. It was the paperwork that gave any clue that there was a dildo gag deep down her throat that was blocking her noise making ability.

The T-shirt she had on was ripped along the collar. According to her arrest report, it was like that when the officers entered the apartment. Also written in the report, and sworn to by all six male officers, she had offered herself to them instead of being arrested and that is why her panties were at her ankles along with the pair of ankle cuffs she was shackled with.

She had been read her rights, she had been informed of the charges correctly. She had resisted in a most violent fashion until the officers had applied the harness gag. She escalated as soon as they tried to put on the handcuffs. Then they applied the monosleeve and were able to subdue her and bring her to the holding cell. As a precautionary measure, they made sure to do a complete search of her person before bringing her into the station where another identical search was also conducted to ensure no contraband was entering the courthouse.

It was noted several times that she was easily aroused by the physical searches and restraints. The examiner made notes in her file that lubrication was not needed for her vaginal exam. She was giving indications that she was highly aroused and enjoying the attention to her vagina. Her anal exam went very smoothly as well and the examiner suspected she had orgasmed many times during the search based on the movements and moans of the subject.

By 1 pm, there were four more whores in the cell with Yuki. Three of them were wearing black leather detention hoods, the straps and shapes giving them an alien appearance but kept them silent and docile. They wore posture collars and had wide leather cuffs keeping their hands restrained behind their backs. They had been found in that condition at the scene. The responding officers simply corralled them to the squad cars and brought them in.

The last hooker had arrived only recently and prompted the judge to go ahead and start seeing the cases. The new whore had pulled up Yuki's panties and had wiped her face clean. Since there was no seating in the cell, the woman helped Yuki stay standing with occasional petting of the young girl's pussy. She continued to talk to the bound girl to calm her down while the judge pressed an intercom button on his desk.

"Bring in Wantanabe and that whore cleaning her up. I want them in the court together," he said. He smiled when he saw some guards come around the corner on the feed. Yuki jerked back and forth, knowing her descent into Hell was resuming. The six officers who arrested her appeared with cattle prods. One of them held an institutional prison collar and a leash.

"Behave yourself Yuki and we don't have to make things worse," the largest of them commanded.

The girl bowed her head, and slowly approached the door as the officers moved to open it. The institutional collar they applied to her throat was thick brown leather and cotton padding, stained from heavy use. They buckled it on using the two attached straps and added padlocks to keep it in place. The phallus deep in her throat was making her want to vomit, the collar pressing against the length of it and keeping her head held high. Keeping her restrained was clearly a higher priority than her comfort.

The first thing the judge demanded was that Yuki be in the courtroom in the condition she was arrested in. The bailiff was delighted when the judge ordered him to take down the bound woman's panties. He spent a great deal of time making sure it had completely been pulled away from her genitals before lowering them. Yuki was forced to orgasm several times and the prosecution made sure to note her lewd display in the courtroom.

The judge turned to the other prostitute. He sentenced her to serve 30 days in the holding cells for contempt of court before he would hear her case. He admonished her for altering Yuki's appearance before she had been brought into the court to be judged. She almost screamed at the judge for punishing her for just being kind to a clearly distraught woman. She bit back her words, knowing that if she mouthed off here, she might not see the light of day again. Hot tears ran down her face as she was pulled from the room. She already knew that they were going to put her into strict bondage and an isolation cell for the next month. She could see them preparing the leather hood just outside the room.

Yuki was terrified. The one person to show her any kind of mercy or kindness had just been hauled away to be punished for it. She looked through the strands of her straight black hair that had fallen over her eyes as she tried to focus on the judge, the man now in charge of the rest of her life. She found his dark eyes staring a hole straight through her.

He cleared his throat and told the bailiff to hold her leash securely while he investigated why the defense attorney was not in the courtroom. He already knew exactly where the lawyer was. Daphne LaCross was in the same place she had been all morning. Chained under the desk in the judge's office with sound activated electrodes applied all over her most sensitive areas. He left the courtroom loudly, slamming his office door behind him.

Yuki was frozen in fear. The bailiff gripped her lead tightly in his hand and sneered at her, disgust and joy on his face at the same time. He held her rigidly in place, his arm keeping the leash as straight up in the air as his arm allowed. This caused Yuki to rise to her toes and she could feel the pink cotton of her panties on her feet. She missed having that tiny piece of cotton covering her. She wished it was there now to stop the trickle of juices she was leaking.

She had seen convicts around the city for most of her life. She had never imagined becoming part of that sad population. The tattoos marking them as former prisoners on those who could not afford to remove them. The job restrictions they faced on parole. The restrictions on where they were allowed to shop and eat and live. The amount of shame this event was going to bring to her family brought on a fresh round of tears from the woman as she struggled with the gag filling her throat. Her pleading glances at the bailiff did not go ignored. He smiled at every look she gave him, occasionally pulling up on her leash just to watch her struggle.

She had no idea how long she was held there but her shoulders were on fire and her nipples were hard and poking at the thin material of her shirt. She thought she could feel every bump and ridge on the phallus blocking her throat. As she spent more time swallowing against the pressure of it, she realized she was no longer gagging at the depth of it. Her nose started to run again, her snot running down her face and joining her tears.

The door to the judge's office slammed open suddenly and the magistrate entered again followed by a very attractive looking woman dressed in a gray blazer and a gray pleated skirt that hung below her knees. Her blonde hair looked windswept and fluffy and her light makeup was perfect.

Yuki did not notice at first, but the woman was not wearing a bra or shirt underneath her blazer. As she approached the table for the defense, Yuki thought she heard a metal on metal noise, like bells or a chain. Her thoughts could not dwell on that however. The judge banged his gavel and everyone in the room took a seat except for the bailiffs and Yuki. She was pretty sure the bailiff was actually holding her leash higher than before.

The judge directed the prosecutor to state the case against the young woman. Yuki was fairly certain that she was supposed to be able to speak to her lawyer before the man was allowed to start the case. But gagged as she was and held in place by the bailiff, she had no choice but to endure. What she had the most trouble with was concentrating on the words the man was saying. Her crotch and breasts felt like they were on fire. All she really wanted was for someone to touch her again.

She tried to twist around, hoping to at least brush one of her breasts against the bailiff. She tried to be discreet but the bailiff noticed and jerked her closer toward him. His nametag caught her nipple and scraped along her tit, causing her to moan in both pain and ecstasy while looking him directly in the eyes. His smile told her all that she needed to know. Her pain was definitely his pleasure.

Her gamble worked for a few moments. The clarity of thought she gained from the temporary relief of her arousal allowed her to focus for a moment on what the prosecutor was telling the judge. She had missed the part about her initial arrest but he was now entering in supporting evidence. Security tapes from the bar she frequented. She did not fully understand why there was 2 years worth being entered but it was clearly upsetting the defense lawyer.

The man spoke about repeated encounters with men from that bar. Thirty times over the past 24 months Yuki had been seen on footage leaving that bar with a man. Four times with another woman. Yuki wanted to interrupt and explain, but all she could do was plead with her eyes. The prosecutor was making the case that she was a career unregistered prostitute.

He argued that she was doing this to avoid registering with the State and so she could avoid paying dues and taxes. He was adding the charges of tax evasion to her case along with the additional counts of illegal prostitution implied by the security footage. Yuki had just gone from one count of illegal and unregistered prostitution to thirty-four counts as well as being charged with tax evasion on an estimated amount of $6,800. The prosecutor was claiming to be generous with the estimate of $200 per client.

Yuki just cried hearing all of these lies about her being recorded, documented and made part of her permanent record. She barely heard the man when he asked the judge for the maximum penalties that the law allowed. He wanted Ms. Wantanabe to be an example to all the other women in the State to prevent them from making similar mistakes. From what she could see in her strained position, the judge was just nodding his head the entire time with a slight smile on his face. He clearly was liking what he was hearing.

The judge then turned to look at Daphne. The defense attorney quickly bowed her head and started to shuffle the few papers in front of her. She scanned the arrest report on Yuki. The officers had detailed the entire arrest. From the forced entry at 6 am followed by the begging by Yuki to fuck her instead of arresting her to the pictures taken of her with her panties at her knees and her torn shirt right before they gagged her.

Daphne knew from the angles of the pictures and the wording in the report that it was all a lie. Those men held her hostage while they manufactured a scene that would match the story they were telling. The pictures of Yuki were enough for Daphne to make that conclusion. No woman poses like that unless she is being held by unseen hands. Whoever took the pictures had been very careful to only show the scared girl. And as usual, the body cams the officers wore had been non-operational for the initial arrest. Daphne had not seen a single case where the body cams had been turned on first.

She looked at screenshots taken from the footage of this poor girl being gagged, her nipples being pinched to keep her screaming mouth open, her hair in a fist and pulling her head back. There were several shots of the long dildo gag being inserted and attached to the harness already strapped to her face. Her cuffed hands behind her back being forced into the monosleeve she still wore, the straps laced across her shoulders and forcing her breasts forward.

The pictures reminded Daphne of her own arrest years ago, just as they always did. She hated the warm feeling it gave her in her genitals but she also looked forward to placing herself back under the judge's desk to complete her parole conditions. She could still remember the taste of the dildo they had forced down her own throat that day. How they ripped off her clothes before taking her down the stairs from her 9th floor apartment. How all her neighbors cheered and clapped as she was led past every door in the building. She found out later that it was standard procedure to do the 'perp walk' in large buildings like hers had been. Yuki had lived in a first floor walk-up building according to the arrest report.

She was startled by the judge clearing his throat. She picked up all the papers in front of her and tapped them on the desk to combine them into a single neat stack. She looked upwards at the judge as if she was trying to view him through her eyebrows. She blinked a few times, hoping it looked like she was flirting with her eyes at the cruel man she had to negotiate with.

"Your Honor," she began, her voice shaking with her nervousness. "I respectfully request a conference with my client so that I can assemble a proper response to Mr. Tankersly's assertions. I believe I would only need...."

"You can have thirty minutes, Counselor," the judge said, cutting her off before she could suggest a time frame. The color drained from her face at his words.

"Your Honor," she pleaded, "I think.."

"Fine, Counselor, you may have an hour," he said, making Daphne visibly upset. The clack of the gavel made the lawyer jump and the judge simply rose and retreated to his office. Yuki did not understand why the woman was getting upset over getting more time to spend with her client. Surely more time was a good thing for the defense.

The attorney turned to the bailiff and looked up at the taller man. She cleared her throat and then began walking toward a side door to the large room. The bailiff sighed and dragged his helpless charge behind the quick moving lawyer. Yuki tried her best to keep her toes on the floor but she was mostly carried by the collar strapped to her throat. The chains on her ankle shackles were only slightly muted by her discarded panties.

Daphne had already seated herself in the meeting room across the hall from the courtroom by the time the bailiff brought in the defendant. For a brief moment, the lawyer allowed herself the fantasy of imagining the Japanese girl as an erotic wind chime swaying in a gentle breeze. Daphne blinked away her desires to punish the girl herself and watched the bailiff guide Yuki to the remaining chair at the table. He looped the leash around the back of the chair and started to leave the room.

"I need her ungagged please," Daphne said quietly, trying to sound as docile and contrite as she possibly could. "Please," she asked once more, her eyes begging for the man to comply. They both already knew what punishments awaited the lawyer once this case had been settled. A smirk broke out across the man's face and he popped the snaps holding the panel tight to the prisoner's harness.

He smiled down into the brown, tear stained eyes of the girl and started to pull on the panel. Yuki felt the head of the phallus dragging along the inside of her throat and immediately started to gag trying to expel it. A long line of drool followed it out of her mouth and the bailiff dropped the offensive object on the table while the girl coughed and coughed. He walked out of the room humming a happy sounding tune. Daphne stared at the gag and all the bumps and nodules on its length while her client enjoyed breathing normally again. Prison Grade #5 was visible in the hard black rubber of the fake cock.

After her fit of coughing and her breath returning to normal, Daphne stepped over and helped the girl to a drink of water. Yuki gulped it down fast and was grateful for it. She had not had anything to drink since she had left the bar the night before. She could not tell if the throbbing headache she had right now was a hangover or from the recent abuse.

"You are probably going to regret drinking that, you cunt," her lawyer said as she placed the empty plastic tumbler back on the table. "They are brutal about giving toilet privileges here. And when they gag you again, you won't be able to ask. If you lose your bladder in that courtroom, I can't protect you."

"Why are you so angry at me?" Yuki nearly screamed, sending her into another coughing fit.

"Why? Oh you little worthless hole! I get a cane stroke for every minute I take with a client and thanks to you I get to have 60 from His Honor! It's bad enough I have to serve as a Public Defender as part of my own parole. I can handle that! I am a great lawyer, after all," she explained to her wide-eyed client.