Yuki Wantanabe - Prisoner 123-23-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The judge went on to order that her discipline mask at the Detention Center be a cast iron reproduction of Yuki's own ahegao face with a permanent phallus gag as a result for becoming aroused during punishments. Then he announced that she was to receive 34 cane strikes to her ass and legs for her lewd public acts, to be administered immediately by the bailiffs and witnessed by all present in the courtroom. It was the first of many punishments the young woman was going to receive.

She was brought around the table and her ass was put on display for the judge. He commanded her to lay her arms out across the table and grab the chains on Ms. LaCross. Yuki's eyes widened at that statement but still caught the chain in her fingertips just as Daphne leaned back quickly to put tension on it. Yuki could barely hold on to the chain. Until the first cane strike fell on her.