Yuki Wantanabe - Prisoner 123-23-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Daphne had been talking to Yuki, she had taken off her blazer and slipped out of her skirt. Apart from her high heels, she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. Yuki was shocked at the brazen nudity of the woman tasked with defending her in court. The metallic sound she had thought she heard earlier was easily explained now. A pair of clamps were attached to the woman's nipples and a chain joined them together and ran down between her legs, forming a Y.

Right before she sat back down, Daphne pulled the center of the chain and held it there for a moment, tightening up the clamps. Yuki knew that the third clamp had to be on the woman's clit or definitely nearby. Shaking from either pleasure or pain or both, the lawyer sat down and took a deep breath.

"Look, don't start. Don't even. I know. You are innocent. These are all fake charges," began the attorney. "You aren't a hooker. You didn't offer yourself to those officers to escape punishment. None of that matters. They have a failed transaction from the guy who fucked you yesterday. And boy did he well and truely fuck you. He tried to send you cash with sex as the reason and that started this whole mess for you."

Yuki just sat there. This woman had seemed compassionate at first. This sudden change in temperament was making it hard for her to concentrate on what she was being told. If the lawyer knew she was innocent, why did it sound like she was not going to fight the charges? Hot tears rolled down the beautiful Asian girl's face.

"I would love to fight this. I really would, um, Yuki? Oh you are not going to do well with that name when you get to the detention center," she smiled, knowing they were going to corrupt her name into Yucky. Guards have so little imagination. "But I can't fight this. You are being railroaded here.

"If I did try to fight this, I would be calling six highly decorated police officers liars. I would have to fight the bank's assessment of the transactions. I would need to round up every man seen with you on those tapes and get each one to state that you were never paid a penny for the sex they had with you. Basically, I could spend a huge amount of time and effort to prove you are just an easy, stupid slut, not a hooker."

"All pro bono. Not a damn dime earned. And I would risk my parole. I have just 6 more weeks of this shit left and then I can go back to my firm. And since we are all lawyers there, they know I have been convicted and sentenced. I'm going to have to start at the bottom all over again. But this time at least I'm not a paralegal. No toilet duty for me!" she exclaimed proudly. Yuki was convinced at that very moment that she never wanted to be a lawyer.

"So what's going to happen to me?," Yuki asked in a whisper of a voice. Her throat still hurt from the gag and she could not take her eyes of the monstrous toy sitting right in front of her.

"Well, it's up to that bastard of a judge in there. He is going to get to lay out your sentence. The best I can do is use what I have to convince him to go easy on you. You are going to be put in a detention center. I don't know for how long and I can't promise you that he will show you any mercy," she said to the scared girl.

"How can you let this happen?" Yuki demanded. "I'm innocent! I did nothing wrong here!"

"Are you stupid?" asked Daphne. "It says here you go to the University of Tennessee. They have history classes there don't they? And when you were in high school? They went over this stuff right? The morality laws that were passed? Heavy punishments for minor offenses, extreme measures to fight crime and lawlessness. Automatic executions for violent acts. Huge leeway given to judges for sentences. Any of this sound familiar? Surely you had to have seen former inmates around the city?"

Yuki held her tongue. She had seen former prisoners, many still sporting the tattoos from the institutions they had been at. Forehead tattoos. Numbers across their chests. Many of them still wearing collars because they were a condition of parole. She had never gotten to know anyone who had been in prison, so she had no idea what it was like to endure something like that.

"Be thankful you aren't a guy," the defense lawyer mentioned off hand. "They tend to get their bits taken off to keep them calm. It's the first thing they do after sentencing. The judges love handing out that part of the sentence. The line item is 'population control' in the paperwork but really it's a castration order. It takes a hell of a good defense lawyer or a really bad prosecutor for any aggressive male to keep his junk, at least in this State. There is a rumor they let the biggest and smallest ones stay untouched." Yuki swallowed hard, her sore throat a minor irritation compared to losing her genitals. She knew that most of the time, women got to keep all their bits in prison and detention centers.

"I'm going to be very clear with you," Daphne stated. "You are looking at 30 years of hard labor for the prostitution charges. That's the maximum allowed. But the complicated part is the tax evasion they are charging you with. That's Federal. Feds only take good care of famous or rich inmates. Someone like you? They could bounce you around from place to place all over the country. Install you at a government brothel. Sell you. Dispose of you. If you get put into Federal custody, chances are no one will ever hear from you again."

The lawyer's blunt words were having the intended effect. Yuki was starting to panic. Her short life looked like it was set to end soon. Daphne felt very proud of her skills in that moment. Her next step was to convince the poor girl to plead guilty to one of the charges in exchange for dropping all the others. Mr. Tankersly would get to keep his 100% conviction rate and the judge would have total freedom regarding her sentencing. She just needed to manipulate her into agreeing. And confer with the judge.

"Is there anything you can do?" Yuki begged. "Anything? Ask for mercy! Time served! Anything! I'm innocent! You know that!"

The lawyer suppressed a smile. This girl is throwing out phrases she must have picked up from TV shows. The real world doesn't work like that, she thought. "The real problem here is that they are charging you with being an unregistered prostitute, " Daphne began explaining. "Maybe if you agreed to register? Maybe I can negotiate lesser charges." Yuki shook her head no as the lawyer spoke. "Listen here you bitch! I would be risking my parole for you, asking for this. I could just let them run up any charge they want to you!"

"But I'm not a..a..h..h..." stuttered Yuki.

"A whore! Yes, yes you are!" the lawyer yelled back at the scared girl. "They say you are, they are going to charge you as one. You need to get used to being called one really fast because it's permanent starting today!" She leaned back in her seat for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Fine. Have it your way. I'll go speak to the judge and let him know you are going to plead not guilty to all counts. I'm sure they will have you in a Federal facility before the end of day Sunday. The closest one is in Memphis. Razor wire, armed guards in towers. They could have you processed and behind bars there in under 8 hours, if the guards don't molest you for too long," she said, standing up and starting to put her skirt back on.

"Why are you doing this to me?" pleaded Yuki. "I'm innocent! Please!"

"You don't want my help Miss Wantanabe," was the curt reply. She lifted the blazer back across her shoulders and positioned the chained clamps against the inside as she had been taught. Her masochism was fueling the heat growing in her pussy as she pulled and adjusted the chain to fit just right under her scant clothing. The plight of this pretty Asian girl was really getting her juices flowing well. The judge was going to love how turned on this was making her.

"Wait," came the quiet voice of doomed Yuki Wantanabe. "Will you register me? As you see, I can't." She tried to move her arms into view but it looked so pathetic.

"I'm not allowed. It has to be you that registers yourself," came the reply as Ms. LeCross walked over to the door and gave it three firm strikes. The door opened almost instantly, the large bailiff smiling down at the cleavage of the blond attorney. "She needs the use of her hands and a court tablet, please, as I meet with His Honor." She had barely spoken above a whisper with her instructions and her heels clicked on the floor as she walked away.

"I'll be good..'" Yuki began to say before her head was brutally pulled back by her hair. She was forced to look straight up into the smiling face of the bailiff, her mouth held open in shock until she felt that horrible phallus touch her lips. He let go of it as it entered her mouth and watched it float there for a moment while Yuki held it in place quickly with her tongue.

For just an instant she thought about allowing the device to fall to the floor. Afraid of the punishment for resisting the gag, she began gulping it down into her throat as if it was a liter of water. Halfway in, it stopped moving, blocked by the edge of the collar pressing against her throat. The bailiff looked into her brown eyes and tilted his head, enjoying the fresh tears running down her face.

"Need some help?" his unusually kind voice echoed in the room. Yuki tried to nod 'yes' but only succeeded in pulling her hair in his fist and pressing her throat into the collar. She blinked away fresh tears as he placed a fingertip on the panel of the gag and started to press down. She tried to remain calm, but the pressure from the dildo forcing its way slowly into her throat and past the edge of the collar was too much pain. She started to panic just as the bailiff laid his palm across the panel and pushed down hard. The snaps on the corners of the panel clicked and he let go.

Yuki didn't have time to adjust to the feeling of her throat being full again before he began taking off the monosleeve. His rough hands roamed over her erect nipples as he searched for the straps holding it around her shoulders. Which she knew was just an excuse to feel her up. The man could clearly see the buckles. Once he had it free from her chest, it slid off quickly, revealing her sweat covered arms.

He uncuffed one hand and quickly brought it forward in front of the girl. She screamed at the sudden movement of her shoulder, the first time it had been allowed to rotate in hours. A fresh wave of pain and a muted scream followed as her other hand was brought forward. Hooking the cuffs through an eye-bolt in the middle of the table was his last motion as he snapped them shut on her wrists again.

An internet tablet slid alongside her arms as she tried to stay calm and ignore the sudden pains. She heard the door shut behind her as she cried quietly. It took her several minutes to calm down enough to maneuver the tablet into a position where she could use it. The pain in her shoulders burned and she screamed several times when the tablet kept slipping out of her sweaty fingers but eventually she oriented it for use.

The device was heavy and appeared to be bullet-proof. There was only one program installed on it, an internet browser. She could not select any sites except for the one it automatically loaded, the Prostitute Registration User Database. Someone out there thought that was a damn funny acronym. Yuki's fingers trembled as she entered in some basic information.

Twenty-three years old. U.S. citizen. Parents born in Japan and immigrated before she was born. Address, City, State and Zip Code. She guessed at many of her measurements but knew her bust size, waist and hips. She felt they were not impressive numbers at 32-28-34 but some men seemed to find her attractive. At five foot two, they certainly enjoyed looking down at her. She moved on to the second page and hesitated at answering the questions.

She didn't know how to answer most of them. They wanted to know how often she sold herself for sex. What her rates were for different services. Limits. Specialties. Fetishes. Pain tolerances. She became overwhelmed looking at all the choices, especially since they all had a red asterisk indicating they were mandatory. She scrolled to the top of the page, looking for the back button when the door opened again.

Daphne LaCross strode into the room again acting calm and confident. The handprints marking both sides of her face and the streaks of tears rolling down her cheeks said she was anything but calm and confident. She stripped off her blazer and skirt again, this time displaying handprints on her breasts, torso and thighs. She had been spanked harshly and all over. She winced as she sat down.

"Oh good! The little whore has a brain after all! Let me see," she said, grabbing the device out of Yuki's hands. The motion pulled at her arms and sent a fresh wave of pain through her shoulders. She sobbed as her lawyer reviewed what she had entered so far.

"See this dropdown menu? You select "Ordered By Court Decree" and it skips over all the rest of this page," she instructed her client. "That way His Honor can have the maximum leeway in sentencing. I think he is in a better mood now than he was when we started. I should be able to negotiate a good deal for you."

She handed back the tablet and Yuki selected "Ordered By Court Decree" and moved on to the next page of registration. Biometrics was written at the top of the page but it was blank otherwise. She looked at her lawyer, confused.

"Oh, yeah. Place your hand on the screen. It's going to scan your print," she instructed. Daphne watched as Yuki scanned both her hands to the device. It flashed instantly to another screen that had two buttons. A green one saying Register and a red one saying Decline. Down at the bottom of the page was a mass of words too small to read on the display. She dropped the tablet onto the table when the bailiff suddenly opened the door.

"He wants you back in the courtroom, cunts," he said as he moved to release the cuffs from the eye-bolt. They clicked shut again quickly, showing he was well practiced at the maneuver. Daphne rushed to get her clothing back on and was concerned the bailiff would tell the judge that she had been out of her clothing with a client. She couldn't worry about that now as she pulled on the blazer with its plastic scrubbing mesh interior rubbing up against her skin.

The lawyer picked up the tablet and hurried after the bailiff. It was not a good idea to keep the judge waiting, even if they were just across the hall. His mood could shift faster than the weather. As she walked into the courtroom, she realized that Yuki was out of the monosleeve and her blood froze. She thought quickly for an excuse and hoped she had picked a good one before striding to her table.

The judge sat with a fist on his chin, a slightly amused look on his face. After Yuki was placed at the defense table, the bailiff walked up to him and whispered. The judge nodded and the bailiff moved behind the bound girl. Defense counsel took her place and they were all seated. Daphne hoped Yuki made no move to touch her gag.

In reality, Yuki could not raise her arms much less try to free herself from the gag. The pain in her shoulders was the only thing she could think about. It had hurt when they had put that sleeve on but after some time, she kind of tuned it out. Now, however, the pain was escalating again. She wanted to move and stretch but her arms were not responding well and they hurt so much. It was even killing her arousal.

"Mr. Tankersly, Defense counsel has offered up a plea arrangement as a counter offer. During the break, Ms. LaCross was able to convince her client to register as a prostitute. She is now officially a whore. And since her bank rejected the transaction, technically she never got paid in the first place. Therefore, the illegal prostitution charges are going to be dropped. As well as the tax evasion charges," said the magistrate from his bench.

Yuki could not believe what she was hearing. It was all going to go away. Ms. LaCross was amazing! The best lawyer ever. Okay, so the day had been Hell but she survived it. Some forced orgasms from some strangers. She had some dates that had gone worse than this. Her lawyer really was a great lawyer! Yuki was hopeful she could move on quickly from this slight interruption in her life.

"That just leaves the resisting arrest charge, the estimated 15 lewd acts performed on government property, and the public indecency charge," the judge said, smiling down at Yuki. "As part of the agreement, Ms. Wantanabe will be sentenced..." Mr. Tankersly cleared his throat, interrupting the judge.

"Objection, Your Honor. There is no record of a Yuki Wantanabe in the registration database," said Mr. Tankersly. "I'm looking at the registry right now, so I could enter her license into the record. She is not in here." He handed the tablet over to the judge. A frown passed over the magistrate's face and he looked dead at Daphne.

"Lying to the Court is a serious offense. One that carries very harsh punishments," he spoke slowly. "You have put your plea deal and your client's future at risk Ms. LaCross. Modifications are going to be necessary." Yuki could tell her lawyer was seriously upset. She was shaking and she had locked her sight on the judge as he spoke. In her hand was the tablet with her registration on it. It kept blinking the text 'Fingerprint does not match'

The girl tried to make motions to her attorney that she had salvation right in her hand. She just needed to let Yuki touch the green accept button. But her movements had gotten the attention of the bailiff behind her. He stepped forward and cupped her chin in his hand, tilting her head to him and preventing her from moving much. Her shoulders were still on fire.

"Your Honor," she said as she stood up. "There was no intent to cause harm to the Court." She spoke on auto-pilot. She already knew it was too late. He was going to be brutal to the both of them now. "I had been assured by my client that she registered using this tablet, directly in front of me. I can only guess that at the last moment, she chose to sabotage her chance at mercy from Your Honor." Daphne held up the tablet in question. The judge stared hard at it and then chuckled. Then he tried to hold it in and let out a huge bellowing laugh which descended into a few giggles.

"Counselor, look at the tablet"

Daphne had not felt so stupid since she was a pre-teen. She set the tablet in front of Yuki. The bailiff would not let go of her chin and she got the sense that if she were to struggle, he might break her neck. She tried to move her arms up to touch the tablet. Ms. LaCross nearly screamed when the girl's fingers hovered over the Decline button. She almost cried out in joy when the green button was finally pressed and the registration cleared. Once it was verified that Yuki was now officially a whore, the judge proceeded to finish sentencing her.

He sentenced her to 17 years in the Loosahatchie River Detention Center, Oriental Division. That was six months for every suspected client she had, he explained. She would be part of the Detention Center's prostitute training program where she would be taught how to be the best hooker she was capable of. Yuki screamed into her gag while staring right up the nose of the bailiff holding her still.

She could attain parole for her remaining sentence after serving for two years. Her parole conditions were the worst part of his pronouncement. After serving two years in the Detention Center's training program, she would be evaluated by a parole board of six men. The six of them would evaluate her performance as a prostitute once a year. She had to compete side-by-side with a high end escort. If she was voted a better lay, she would be paroled. She would be notified upon parole what conditions she had to follow to remain out of jail for the remainder of her sentence.