Yuki Wantanabe Pt. 03

Story Info
Yuki endures her sentence at the Detention Center.
9.2k words
4.12
9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. All characters depicted are 18 years old or older. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

May - 2032, Loosahatchie River Detention Center

Yuki had settled into a routine at the LRDC. It was Cunts on Cocks at every meal, a special bench at the back of the dining area specifically installed for the prostitute training program. There were singles and doubles ranging in size from micropenis to sizes beyond the average male. She preferred to get mounted on an above average, single penetration phallus, but she did not get to choose most days. Each one vibrated at different speeds depending on how many inmates were moving around in the room. She knew they were connected to sensors somewhere. Any whore-in-training who failed to reach orgasm before a meal was over was to be punished.

The pressure to perform had kept Yuki from reaching that goal frequently, so she was punished often. She was just reaching the training stage where the anticipation of punishment was helping her cum on the bench. Once she could reliably orgasm at mealtime, she was going to move on to orgasming during her work periods as well. Since she was currently assigned light work detail in the discipline inspection department, it would be an easy transition. She was already in charge of sorting all the punishment dildos by size and condition.

She had four instructors keeping track of her progress and each one of them had different goals for the unskilled whores. Guard Tasha, a muscular but compact blonde woman with B-cups straining her uniform, was most concerned that her whores be wet and ready at all times. Most days, she wore a purple strap-on during her shift and she was generous in applying it to any of the fifteen women currently in the program. She rarely used any double-ended cocks, telling each girl that this was for their training, not her pleasure. But she was always smiling when fucking them.

Guard Hannah was mainly focused on each of them remaining obedient and submissive to their betters. Prison whores were not the lowest of the low but they were not the most valuable either. It was Hannah who was in charge of pimping them out to other divisions of the Detention Center. She also was authorized to pimp them outside the Center as well. Girls frequently went absent, sometimes for weeks at a time. They would return with wild stories of orgies and parties, or being held in captivity as a glory hole. Or sometimes they were just the stress relief for a division of the Center. Hannah was always sure they felt owned.

Guard Maria, a dark-red haired Hispanic who was in charge of punishments and discipline, was the only one with a nickname. Merciful Maria. Because all of them had cried out for mercy at least once during her sessions with them. She was a fiery tempered Latina with what many considered a perfect figure on her 5'5" frame. The uniform she had to wear, with its drab tan color, could not hide her attractiveness. No one looked forward to her training sessions. She used discipline masks frequently along with heavy bondage.

Guard Lori wanted her whores trained properly in decorum and dress. It was important to maintain the correct movements when street-walking, she always instructed. They had to sway their hips correctly. They had to advertise what they were selling at all times. They had to always be thankful and appreciative even if they were being abused. They were only whores, after all. Their fashion choices had to reflect who they were and what they were used for. They were required to create an outfit to hook in from the discards of new inmates, so they had something to wear upon release. The short haired black woman loved to spank their asses and smack their faces. The inmates knew when Lori was in charge for the day because all of the whores had deep red handprints on all their cheeks.

June 22, 2032 - Loosahatchie River Detention Center

Yuki would never forget June 22, 2032. She knew the date because the Detention Center was moving from its winter clothes over to its summer clothes. She had not been assigned any outside work details yet, so she had no uniforms of her own to exchange. She just had the cupless bralette like all the other inmates wore as their daily underwear.

She had gotten used to having her breasts exposed by the garment. Her trainers would say that prisoner's breasts should always be available for punishment. Because hers were so small, they often reminded her, she should be grateful they could not punish her for as long. The guards always found reasons to punish breasts.

Yuki had been in her usual work area after breakfast, grinding on a phallus attached to her seat, while she sorted through used dildos from the day before. She set aside all the ones with teeth marks for Victoria, a fellow whore-in-training, to examine more closely for cleaning or discarding. She had just dumped a batch into a cleaning solution bucket when Guard Lori announced to them that there had been a fresh batch of intakes this morning. Every whore-in-training got excited at the news. It meant more clothing scraps for them to work on their release outfits!

Guard Lori wanted every one of her whores to have an outfit ready to wear at the end of their mandatory sentence, even if they were not paroled. Yuki still had 19 months to go to complete hers but three of the girls were quickly approaching their possible release dates. There was a lot of competition for the largest intact pieces of fabric. One of the girls was trying to put together a dress that was entirely blue. It looked so trashy and slutty with so many different shades and pieces, but right now it was indecent as it was missing a covering for the right tit.

The other two had barely gotten halfway done with their required covering, having assembled micro-skirts so far.. Yuki had only an idea and a few square inches of pink and red satins. It had taken her weeks to beg and barter for even that little bit. She had sewn the scraps together by hand with threads she had saved from other garments. It was not much, but she was proud of it. She was delighted when she saw the huge pile of clothing when it was brought in a few minutes later.

It was impossible to tell how many new inmates had arrived from the pile, but it was a lot. Yuki could count at least a dozen shredded panties on top of the pile. They were usually the last thing removed, so that made sense. She reminded herself that not all women wore panties, especially those who came here through the Courts. She still kept the tiny scrap of pink cotton that used to be her own pussy covering. She had tried to part with it several times but it reminded her of better days.

She could not help but immediately imagine rows of nude women stripped and lined up, fresh tattoos written across them. The pounding of the fire hose, the burn of the delousing powder, all under the express command of the Warden. She wished she could be there to hear the woman's instructions. And to view all the fresh meat coming in. The thoughts made her pussy throb.

Yuki still made avoidable mistakes from time to time because she had missed those vital instructions. She knew it was not really her fault for missing the Warden's words, but she felt bad when she thought about it. It had taken several days after her punishment mask had been removed before she realized that it had helped her greatly. The weight had built up her neck and she could throat a cock better than ever before. She smiled at that thought. She had even impressed Guard Tasha the first time she throated Yuki.

She was dripping wet and heavily aroused as she walked over to the bin of ripped and torn clothes. She fingered herself to an orgasm as she sorted through the assortment of fabrics, thinking of all the bare pussy they used to protect and cover. Guard Tasha was suddenly behind her and lubed up her strap-on with Yuki's girl-cum before spearing her asshole. After mounting her, Guard Tasha simply held her in place on the fake cock while she whispered promised punishments into her ear. Yuki knew most of it was just talk, like removing her nipples or telling the Warden to extend her sentence. But when the guard talked about giving her over to the Chinese gang leader Li-Li, it really scared the poor prisoner.

Yuki begged and pleaded, partly because that was the game Guard Tasha wanted to play and partly out of real fear. Li-Li and her gang really would do something terrible to her. One of the other girls in training was Chinese but not part of Li-Li's gang. Mei often recounted the threats Li-Li made and showed up with marks that were not from the guards. They said it would stop if she delivered Yuki to them.

She tried to concentrate on the scraps in front of her. Torn shirts, strips of wool that might have been jackets or skirts. Gray fluff that could have been an expensive sweater. Some items smelled like perfume. Vanilla was the main note. A splash of shiny red caught her attention. She bent forward to retrieve it and Guard Tasha started to jack-hammer into her, holding her hips. Her fingers curled into the red fabric and she clawed it back to her chest to confirm it was the satin she was looking for.

The women had to act fast for their scraps. This pile was headed to the incinerator right after they were given the chance to select some fabric to work with. Each girl was allowed two handfuls of whatever they wanted. After the pile was burned, they had to give up one of the handfuls to the trainers in appreciation for letting them have some nice clothes. That pile would also be burned, but in front of them, for luck.

Yuki randomly reached out for her second fist of fabrics, her sacrifice hand as she called it. Guard Tasha suddenly withdrew from her asshole after wiggling her way as far into the tiny girl as she could. A resounding pop bounced around the room, making nearly all of them laugh or giggle. Except Yuki. She was in the throes of her first anal-only orgasm and she barely held on to those two valuable fists of scraps.

When she calmed down, Mei helped her to her feet and Yuki looked at her prizes. The flash of red was just the type of satin she was looking for. It was an irregular shape and she could not figure out what it came from originally. There was a rubberized waistband in her hand with it. The other hand held white lace with a red ribbon woven through it and a few strips of wool and cotton. She had thought she grabbed more than this pitiful amount, but she would make it work.

She looked back to her prize, that section of red satin. The waistband seemed familiar to her. It was the lace pattern and the color. She knew that brand of panty. It was an exclusive brand, and very rare. She had seen it so many times. She knew it intimately. She suddenly felt cold and her stomach turned into a knot. Could her luck be that bad? Was her high school bully here too?

July 6th, 2032 - Loosahatchie River Detention Center

It had been two weeks since Rachel Tanaka arrived at the Loosahatchie River Detention Center. She was now Inmate 132-23-32, Oriental Division. The guards claimed that they were accidently mixing up Inmate 132-23-32 with Inmate 123-23-32, but the Warden knew the truth. The mix-up was intentional. Rachel had been Yuki's bully back in high school. It had taken some careful arrangement, but the plan had worked. Rachel had been rounded up in a dragnet, arrested, and convicted of trespassing, drug possession with intent to sell, possession of stolen goods and curfew violations.

Arranging for her to be sent to this Detention Center had only required the application of the right set of lips on the right cock. And today Rachel was being led to the whore-in-training room while Yuki was being led outside for hard labor, without her prison issued summer wear. Again.

The guards at the labor area would notice fairly quickly. A young, pretty Japanese girl with straight black hair missing her uniform stood out among the striped crotchless bikini bottoms and the keyhole sleeveless halter tops. She was also the only one not wearing a stumble bar and missing her work boots.

Guard Maria and Guard Lori had a tendency to not notice if it was Yuki or Rachel that had been brought for whore training. Guard Tasha and Guard Hannah always noticed right away. Rachel's plain looks made her forgettable but her curly dark brown hair bounced as she walked. Yuki's bounce was solely in her tits and asscheeks.

While Yuki was whipped for tricking the guards, again, Rachel was busy looking for the one thing she knew Yuki cherished. Her collection of cloth. She had heard the other girls mention it and how scared Yuki was that Rachel would do something to it if she found it. While Yuki was having her tattoos reapplied to make sure they were visible to the guards, Rachel found a hiding spot in the leg of Yuki's stool She pulled out the wad of red cotton and stuffed it into the only place she had, her vagina.

The medical attendant had no idea what chemical had been on the cloth, but the irritation it caused would easily be cleared up with a cream and time. The next day, Mei showed up with a missing front tooth and a black eye. Yuki arrived with fresh ink drilled into her skin, darker, wider and bolder. Guard Maria strapped her into her ahegao mask and said she would not be allowed out until the other guards could tell the difference between the two of them.

Once Rachel had been released from Medical two days later, she was taken down to the tattoo artist and given new markings. Bully was inked into her in several places. One was needled above her ID number on both her chest and shoulder. One was ground into her skin above her intake year on her thigh. She was marked across both her tits around her areolas. Her pubic mound was decorated with large block letters. She had both asscheeks lettered as well.

The Warden told the guards they should be able to tell the difference between the two inmates and eliminate the confusion surrounding them now. The two women were very different physically, even before the newest decorations. Yuki was shorter and had smaller breasts. She was also very much prettier than Rachel. Rachel had a plain face, a peasant Japanese working woman look. Yuki would have been a model or actress if she had desired.

The guards treated the new markings on Rachel as instructions, just as the Warden had known they would. Inmate 132-23-32's breasts were the most obvious of targets and the most visible to the other inmates. They stayed a deep shade of purple for several days.. The Warden was overjoyed at the results. Rachel was given the nickname Yucky Wannabe Junior.

The Warden found Yuki to be such a darling and pretty prisoner that she wanted to shower her former bully with some abuse and it was working out better than planned. The Warden was going to give raises to all the guards involved for their excellent performances. They had all played stupid about the 'mistakes' and she was proud of them. It still took the guards two more weeks to learn which prisoner belonged in the proper work area.

August 15th, 2032 - Loosahatchie River Detention Center

Today was Inmate 123-23-32's birthday. But she was the only one who knew that besides the Warden at the Detention Center. She had gotten wiser over the past six months and had not shared what her birthdate was. None of her fellow prisoners had ever disclosed theirs this entire time even though she knew they all had one. She could do math and figure out what year they were born just from their ID numbers. That one piece of information just did not seem so important here.

What made this day special though was not that Yuki had been born on this day 24 years ago. Today, just after sunrise, three buses arrived full of new inmates. Someone had called the police about some sorority hazing pledges. There might be some underage drinking going on too. Loud music, public disturbances. Lewd behaviors. The cops decided it was easier to round them all up at one time and sort it out in the holding cells at the courthouse. They had arrested 215 men and women between the ages of 18 and 26. All one hundred thirty-eight women were sentenced to 18 months of medium to heavy labor at the Loosahatchie River Detention Center in an effort to expedite the case.

Yuki suddenly realized how she had gotten such a high number so early in the year. College raids like this one happened all the time. Usually numbers went up slowly during the course of the year, but sudden spikes like this one happened from time to time. However the only thought she could focus on: she had a chance at more fabric for her dress now! Guard Lori had been getting upset with all the girls because not a lot of progress had been made lately on the dresses.

She had high hopes that she could make some good progress this time. When the Warden came down to inform them that because there were so many to process, there would be three batches of scraps for the whores to pick through. Yuki was overjoyed as she fingered herself to orgasm while the woman informed them of the surprise. She was having multiple orgasms a day now and could still focus on important news.

And now she was going to be punished for her orgasm as part of the training program. She would be spanked or paddled. It might be a horse crop on her clit or leather belt across her ass. She never knew what instrument might be used on her or where it was going to be applied, but she was being trained to expect pain then pleasure then pain, over and over. She made sure to stop touching herself entirely until she had been given her punishment or it would be increased. She could already see Guard Maria approaching with a fistful of leather belts. Yuki thought it was probably going to be pressure bondage at the minimum.

Just as Guard Maria had finished solidly strapping Yuki, she moved on to the next girl until all eight of them were restrained. Guard Maria told them they would be bound for the next hour. They could only watch as the first bin of clothes was rolled into the room. It sat there for a full ten minutes before it was rolled over to the incinerator. Yuki wept but stayed quiet as she watched a red, barley torn up dress draped over the side of the bin roll away.

She could have fought off the other girls for it if they did not just automatically let her have it. Or traded for it back. Even if she had fought over it, she would have been happy with just half of it. Or even less! After the bin was rolled away, Guard Maria back walked over with a can of pepper spray. It had been diluted so it would not last long, but Guard Maria would never let them know that.

All the girls started to sob. Some even begged Merciful Maria. Yuki was the last in line, which she thought might be the worst part of the torture, since she had been the first one bound. She had to watch Guard Maria spray a shot into every girl's asshole and pussy before she was given the same treatment. They all cried and screamed at the pain of the capsaicin spray irritating their delicate membranes. Then she sprayed all their faces.

After they had been released from the belts by Guard Hannah, she reminded them that they won't always get to choose how a client might use them and these sessions were about toughening them up. Prison whores cannot afford to be choosy, she would tell them often. She allowed them some time to clean themselves up just before the next bin arrived. Yuki was disappointed in how little there was to choose from. The first bin had been so much fuller. She felt that either of her handfuls could be sacrificed. There was nothing useful to her in this batch.

She stroked herself to another orgasm while mounted on the cock attached to her work stool as they rolled the bin away to be burned. She wished she could have gotten a chance to have that torn up red dress. It looked like it was more than enough material to finish her own. Having it complete early would have been nice. She steeled herself mentally for her next punishment and wished that it did not prevent her from being able to search the final bin of the day. She hoped her birthday wish could come true.