Yuki Wantanabe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands lifted her off the horse and within moments the pain in her pussy disappeared but she kept leaking fluid down her thighs. She was carried a few feet to one of the trailers and set down again on another mound between her legs. She knew instantly it was a Sybian from the way it molded to her genitals and it was turned on to the lowest setting possible, leaving Yuki very frustrated. She began thrusting her tongue through her gag, wishing she had a cock to service, increasing the drool already running down her neck and chest.

She jumped when the door to the trailer slammed open and the sound of several men entered. They were laughing and carrying on as if this were some normal, regular day instead of the gangbang of a prisoner whore and a high end escort she was competing against. She listened closely as they settled in another room, her pussy aching for attention and the taste of the leather on her tongue.

"Inmate 123-23-32 is to have her parole hearing today," one deep bass voice began after picking up some papers. "She is to be evaluated by a board of six, us, to see if she can fuck as well as the escort that was hired for her to compete against. I need to read out her charges and the sentence of the Court and then we will go perform our inspection. Everyone ready? This should not take long and we can get to the fun part!"

"Do we really have to?" called out one of the men.

"Yes! Damnit, Wallace, this whole thing is being recorded and entered into the prisoner's record. We follow the rules, they let us stay on the parole board," the first voice replied. "You do like getting to evaluate inmates don't you? Or should we ignore the rules, fuck the slut and she gets out on some technicality?"

"I want to keep evaluating cunts, Sir," came the timid reply.

"Alright then! Let's see. It says here that on February 7th, 2032, the inmate was arrested for an illegal attempt at prostitution and immediately put on trial. The prosecution was asking for the maximum penalties on thirty-four charges of prostitution, tax evasion and resisting arrest. Twenty years minimum plus whatever the Feds would have piled on with the tax shit," the deep voice said. "Defense was able to negotiate the sentence down to eighteen months in a half-way house and two years probation of part time mandatory prostitution."

There was a slight pause from the men at that statement and Yuki was stunned. Her lawyer had gotten her sentence reduced to something she wished she had been given! The laughter from the other room brought her back to reality as she heard the men enjoying the fact that clearly Yuki was not given such light punishment. She began crying as she heard them continue talking.

"Clearly she didn't get that. What happened?" questioned another man.

"Well, it says here that the prisoner would have gotten the lighter sentence if she had simply registered to be a whore like the defense said she would. When the Judge found out she had not, he felt she was trying to play games so he sentenced her pretty harshly to teach her a lesson. Seventeen years, mandatory minimum of two. Courtroom caning of thirty four strikes for lewd acts performed in public. This parole evaluation, every year until she either passes or finishes her sentence. Mandatory prostitution during her parole. Violations will put her right back in a Detention Center with extensions of her sentence, up to and including the permanent removal of her parole. Ah! It was Judge Nathans! He gives out the best sentences."

All the men had a chuckle over that one and Yuki simply did not understand why. The taste of leather on her tongue was becoming stale. She wanted a real cock in her mouth, she needed one right now in any hole she had. She tried to keep still when she heard people enter the room with her. The men kept talking like this was a normal, regular day for them.

"Okay, let's see who we have here. The paperwork says that the escort was paid out of the earnings Inmate 123-23-32 made during her prostitute training for the past two years. Fifty percent went to the Center, fifty percent went to hiring this one," the deep bass voice spoke to the others. "Judge Nathans loves to make these whores pay for their own competition. The better she fucks in training, the better her opponent. The Judge calls that balanced." The laugh that bounced around the men did not make Yuki feel amused in any way. She had no idea her performance was going to be used against her like that but she was so horny she could not dwell on that new information.

"Damn it, did they both have to have such small tits?" asked one of them. "And no piercings!" Yuki tried to concentrate on the taste of the leather on her tongue instead of the images of needles being pressed through her nipples. Her pussy gushed at the thought of being forced to decorate herself for these men before they would fuck her. She heard the hood being pulled off the escort and a slight squeak of her voice.

"Ring gagged and a chink. Now the tiny tits make sense," said the deep voice. "I bet the inmate is the same. Any takers?" Yuki had to listen to the men make bets on her while she rubbed her leaking pussy on the vibrator edging her. She was more than willing to service them, knowing their cocks had to taste better than the leather she kept licking. "Oh look! She's trying to lick her way out of that hood! Good lord! She's slimed up and grinding already. What a desperate whore!"

Yuki nodded in agreement. She needed to be fucked and right now too! She felt the lock being removed from her hood and she was blinded by the sudden lights when it was taken off. Her tongue was still stretched out, wiggling around and showing the men how eager she was. As she looked at them, she started to recognize them and stopped grinding on the Sybian. All six of them were the arresting officers from that morning. Each one of these men had played a part in putting her into this nightmare she was living and now it was their job to evaluate her fucking skills against a hooker she had paid for herself.

Her eyes were wild and wide open but her parole board did not notice, seeing only an eager cock whore ready to be gangbanged. They were checking out the room and the two women provided for them. There was only one bed and several men commented on the fact there were no toys provided. Deep Voice, a tall robust man, reminded them that this was a hole evaluation, not some regular fuck fest. They pulled the escort off her Sybian first, per the instructions they had been given.

"Where's the keys to the straightjacket?" one of them asked.

"Holes only!" Deep Voice nearly shouted at them all in response. "The only keys we get are for the hoods and gags. Singles, then doubles, then triples, just like we were told. Go ahead and start with that whore. Let the inmate watch so she can see what we are going to do to her." The man came over to look Yuki in the eye as the other five men began stripping.

"You look familiar, chink. Have we fucked before?" the man asked, twisting one of her nipples as he spoke. She nearly came from the contact and was too scared to move. "Answer me whore," he demanded, grabbing her other nipple and pulling it. The conflicting pains made her shake her head No even though she really wanted to tell him yes, he had fucked her alright. Fucked her for the past two and a half years and was going to fuck her again today.

Yuki watched wide-eyed as the six men took turns pounding into the other bound Asian woman. They removed her gag and each man took turns using all three of her holes. The only rule was ass to mouth, never ass to vagina. They all chose to finish in her mouth and happily watched her swallow each load. They all took turns double penetrating her before ganging up on her in threes. Yuki watched it all, knowing when they were done, she was next. By the time the men were finished, Yuki's pussy was slimy, soaking wet, and aching for cock.

Once the men had finished the required checklists for the paid whore, they turned their attention to the prison whore. As soon as they took out her ring gag, Yuki started to plead with the men. "Please," she said, over and over. She was so horny, it was the only thing she could verbalize. "Please," she begged them as they took her off the Sybian, her legs spread wide. "Please," she cried as they rubbed her female juices all over her pussy and legs. "Please," they started to repeat and mock her with her desperate attempts to get fucked.

"Please please!" they replied as they watched her gyrate and hump the air, laughing at her wanton need. One of them retrieved a permanent marker and wrote Desperate Whore across her belly. Then he mounted her and she went wild beneath him. The other men instantly helped to hold her down, their police training kicking in automatically. She had three orgasms before he switched to fucking her ass. She was so overwhelmed in those first few minutes that she went limp and her parole board kept fucking her like the ragdoll she had become. The only times she seemed to have any sense of reality was when her throat was blocked by cock and she simply could not breathe or when the men shocked her with a stun gun. She couldn't form words when they were done with her, just moans and spasms when she was touched. It took her two days in the infirmary to recover.

It came as no surprise to the Warden when Inmate 123-23-32's parole report came back stating that she had failed her review. There was a long list of suggested recommendations attached to the report, mainly focused on additional orgasm denials and training. The Warden ignored most of the report, mainly because the input of the parole board was not considered as important as the review of the recording. That was done by the State Department of Justice, her bosses. She did enjoy the still photographs that were included however.

The men had also used that marker on other places on Inmate 123-23-32. She had three horizontal lines on her throat indicating how deep she took the three biggest cocks. One line was almost at her collar and all three had initials indicating whose cock it had been. Cum dump had been written across her forehead. Electrocute Often was written on her pussy, across her tits, and around her asshole, making the Warden smile. Shock training would certainly be something the prisoner was going to have to get used to. The Warden was very pleased that Inmate 123-23-32 had failed her parole.

*Comments are welcome. This story can continue if requested*