Yuki Wantanabe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, Yuki's bright red asscheeks wiggled and bounced as she dove down through the last bin when it finally arrived. It was clear that a riding crop had been used on her, the square edges still visible on her skin. But she was happy. The fire on her ass was tame compared to her pussy and asshole and she was enjoying this search due to the rough edge of this particular bin. It kept rubbing her clit just the right way as she bent over, searching for any scrap that could help her complete the outfit Guard Lori was demanding. Her tears were half orgasm, half pepper spray and she loved it. She would not dare ask for a better birthday.

December 25th, 2033 - Loosahatchie River Detention Center

When Yucky Sucky Wannabe Whore was called to the Warden's office just after breakfast, she suspected the worst. Had her performance during her last job off site been rated poor? She had progressed in her training to the degree that she was being pimped on a regular basis on jobs outside the Detention Center now. She didn't hear complaints from the men and women present that weekend.

She rubbed at her clit as she walked, thankful that the winter uniform had keyholes for her pussy and ass already in the design. She was still getting used to the hobble-style skirt that was laced tight down to her knees. Made of four vertical strips of alternating red and white stripes with a cut out for her thigh tattoo, it was meant to stay on for the season, but that rarely actually happened. Girls got messy from time to time and that meant the dresses got exchanged. It was not on a regular basis though. The one she was currently wearing had been on for only three days now and she was wishing it was cleaner.

Her winter short-sleeve shirt covered her torso and her shoulders but still left her tits exposed to the elements. Her most recent punishment had been a moderate caning to them and Guard Maria had administered the strikes across her nipples almost exclusively in line with the stripes on her uniform. Her nipples were always tight and erect now, making them an easy and frequent target.

Yuki started to get close to an orgasm and paused. She was supposed to ask for permission now but the Warden's office was empty. She was confused, since the Warden usually was always present in her office when she called for an inmate. As she toyed with herself, keeping right on the edge of cumming, she heard those thundering footfalls that the Warden's spiked combat boots made. She started to stroke in time to them, thinking only of those spikes getting closer and closer to her crotch.

She was panting in lust when the small woman entered. The Warden paused for a moment as she passed Yuki, looking her straight in the eye. She then walked over to her desk and picked up some papers. "Cum," was said aloud, a command that sent Yuki falling over in spasms as she pinched and rolled her clit against her palm, driving the fingers of her right hand deep into her G-spot. Her left hand was pulling on her right nipple as hard as she could.

The Warden watched the self-torture of the submissive prisoner with a wide smile. Yuki had made so much progress since she arrived. She was basically complete in her training and she would begin to be eligible for parole in a few weeks. The Warden wondered if she should rig the contest. Yuki was such an entertaining inmate. She would miss the cunt when she was finally gone.

"Strip," the Warden commanded next, eager to see how long it took Yuki to get out of her winter uniform. This was her first season wearing the cold-weather outfit and she was being secretly timed on how fast she can get in and out of it. There was a betting pool going on among the guards. The winner was going to get to free-use of her for a week.

As Yuki stripped off her uniform, she carefully stole glances around the office. She knew she had been called here for an important reason, she just did not know what it was yet. On the floor near the wall was a machine she was quite familiar with, a Sybian. The monstrous vibrator had been used on her a few times already and she hated the thing. Her pussy was dripping wet already in anticipation of being abused. It had a strange looking swirled blue-green color attachment on it resembling a sea creature, a wide and thick tentacle replacing the penis and seven very long 'arms' in a star pattern right where the anal plug would normally be. There was also a stylized 'beak' to rub her clit.

Tripods had been placed around the room with circular LED light setups, the ones popular with video bloggers. They were all currently turned off but she knew she was going to be filmed while on the machine. Her mind screamed that this was not fair, that she had been a good girl and an even better whore. Her pussy and ass throbbed, desperate for more attention. She realized her tits ached because she was pulling at her own nipples.

The Warden was delighted with the fresh tears running down the beautiful woman's face, knowing far more were to come. She pressed a button on her desk and Guard Tasha and Guard Maria entered her office. Guard Tasha was smiling while Guard Maria was not. Yuki was careful to avoid eye contact with her trainers but could not help noticing that Guard Tasha was carrying a black leather straightjacket, with exposed breast holes, and Guard Maria was carrying Yuki's cast iron ahegao mask. She hated that thing and hated her pussy even more for throbbing when she saw it. Her mouth had already begun to drool in anticipation.

"Prepare the inmate," said the Warden and the two guards were all too eager to follow instructions. Guard Maria lifted the cock gag of the mask to Yuki's lips and she kissed it tenderly like a lover, as she had been instructed, before opening her mouth wide. She tried to keep from resisting as Merciful Maria stabbed the seven inch penis into her throat and she held still as it was quickly buckled on and padlocked. Once it was secure, Guard Tasha slipped Yuki's arms into the straightjacket and tightened it around her body. It matched up perfectly to the cupless bra all the inmates wore and both trainers took many minutes adjusting her tits into the openings, being sure to pinch and pull often on her recently caned nipples.

Before they set her down on the vibrator, Guard Tasha rubbed Yuki's pussy and was pleased with how slimy and wet it already was. Yuki moaned at the sensations as both guards used her own juices to lubricate the silicone attachment she was to be mounted onto. The seven tendrils were moistened by whipping them across her clit and pussy a few times before Guard Maria began forcing the entire bundle of them into her asshole. When they were most of the way in, Guard Tasha forced Yuki down onto the phallus, suction cups on one side, smooth skin on the other. While the two guards went about the task of binding her calves to her thighs so she could not get off the device, Yuki wiggled her hips and accidentally helped her clit get sucked into the beak shape. She felt full and trapped.

"Have some mercy, Maria," said the Warden as she approached the bound woman. She held out some syringes attached to clear tubing. "You have to give the wretched whore more lube than that. She has a job in six days. We don't want her damaged. Fill her up."

Guard Maria took the offered loads and pushed a tube up Yuki's ass. After depositing the contents of two syringes, clear lube was dripping back out of the prisoner. Guard Maria scooped it up and dripped it onto the beak of silicone, making sure to rub it in well. Guard Tasha had gone around turning on all the video set-ups, making sure the prisoner was in center frame. Yuki wished she could see herself, bound in a straight jacket with her abused tits on display. Her orgasm face with her eyes rolled back and a wide open mouth, frozen in iron, gagged. She imagined she was the cover picture on the DVD of her life.

"Thank you. Dismissed," said the Warden to her two whore training guards. They both smiled an evil smile and left the Warden with Inmate 123-23-32.

"Inmate 123-23-32, you will be participating in an emotional recovery therapy session. The following video footage will be sent to the patient's doctor to be selectively used to help the patient recover from an emotional trauma," the Warden read from a clipboard she was holding. She turned a dial at her desk and the machine buzzed into life below the prisoner. It was barely on but it still sent shockwaves through the girl.

"Inmate 123-23-32 I am now going to read a letter that has been written to you from the patient," the Warden continued. "This Sybian, which is part of the treatment, has been pre-programmed and I am instructed to allow it to complete its program unless a medical emergency occurs." The woman turned the dial and the monster Yuki was mounted on came fully to life.

The seven tentacles in her ass began to pulse in and out while they vibrated. She could feel them gently trying to turn in her asshole. The phallus tentacle had settled a suction cup over her G-spot and it was pulsing to its own rhythm, pistoning back and forth with the pull on her clit. She had never felt anything like it before and was instantly in love with the sensations.

'Inmate 123-23-32, I am writing this to you because I am in court ordered therapy. This letter is a requirement of my therapy. I really don't want to be communicating with you in any form, but I am being forced to do this. If I want to declare that I have recovered from a severe emotional shock, I have to write this. My doctor has convinced me that if I write to you, I will begin to recover.

'In order for me to stop coming to these appointments, I need to know that Inmate 123-23-32 understands that she is to never contact me or my family ever again. The fear I carry that I will cross paths with the criminal is paralyzing. When I learned that my oldest child was arrested for illegal prostitution, I had an incident that required a response from law enforcement. The judge took pity on me and entered me into this therapy program for my own well-being. I have every reason to believe that another exposure to Inmate 123-23-32 will only result in a repeat of that trauma.'

The Warden paused in her reading of the letter. She had read so many of these to inmates over the years as an administrator. They always gave her a warm feeling in her groin, knowing these prisoners had lost everything valuable in their lives and were now totally under her control. She imagined how terribly lost and humiliated they must feel during these sessions. It never failed to drive her own arousal to new heights.

Yuki remained still for now, concentrating on the words her mother wrote to her, the last she would ever hear. She felt shame knowing that she caused the woman who raised her so much pain and public humiliation. While the powerful vibrator worked its magic on her pussy and ass, she began to cry, knowing she deserved to be treated like this. The feeling was intense and she felt a powerful slowly orgasm building. Her shame and humiliation combined with her arousal was making it difficult to think.

'I need to know you are being punished and tortured for your crimes,' the Warden continued reading aloud. "I need to see it happening to you. I need to know you are in constant torment for what you have done to me and my family. I have been assured that you will spend many years in prison and will carry the consequences of your actions for the rest of your life. You are a pervert and a deviant. You do not deserve happiness or pleasure in this life, whore.'

Yuki screamed and cried at her mother's words. She could imagine the woman right in her face, yelling and screaming and crying at her. And the entire time, her pussy was hot in anticipation of the next orgasm, her clit throbbing in time with the suction made by the toy she was riding, her asshole clenching and releasing on the tentacles trying to rotate inside her. She felt lower than she ever had before. She felt worthless. She was just holes to be used and abused, over and over. As her mother said, a whore.

"Inmate 123-23-32, you will now have to endure the remaining 3 hours on this device. After your session here, the therapist has required that you be scourged with a nine-tailed whip on your backside from your shoulders to your feet, also to be filmed and documented. You are to be bruised, but no blood drawn, so you can still work the New Year's Eve party Guard Hannah has arranged for you," said the Warden. Yuki could barely concentrate on what was said as the vibrating toy started to ramp up in random intervals. The series of orgasms it began to force from her were painful and mind-melting. She spent that night recovering in the Infirmary before being cleared for work again.

May 10th, 2033 - Loosahatchie River Detention Center

Yuki was horny and there was nothing she could do about it. She had been forced into a chastity belt the day after she completed her mandatory two year sentence. No one had told her that this was part of her parole hearing or that she would not be allowed to orgasm until her evaluation. She thought she was being punished, not being kept 'fresh' for her parole board as the Detention Center had been instructed to do. All she could do was think about sex. For two years she had been forced to masturbate and orgasm over and over every day. To suddenly stop was driving her crazy.

Guard Hannah would stop by and see her occasionally, telling Yuki she wished she could put her cunt back to work. She was getting requests from a few regulars who wanted Yucky Sucky Wannabe again. But until she had been seen by the parole board, she was considered unavailable. It make Yuki aroused and ashamed to know there were people requesting to fuck her and willing to pay for her.

Inmate 123-23-32 had started off in a prison issue chastity belt, a wide leather and metal device that was perfect at preventing the frustrated girl from getting any kind of stimulation to her genitals. It appeared to be an effective device, until Yuki was showing off her virgin killer dress she had created from her rescued scraps. She actually hated playing into the Asian fetish, but she could not deny how good the dress looked on her. The dress was a single piece of fabric from her throat to her pussy, barely more than half a shirt worth of material, but she was proud of it. It had a large horizontal hole stitched into the chest so her ID could be seen as well as her tiny cleavage, with the bottom of the opening resting just above her nipples. The bottom of her dress was also her panties and it looked like a bikini from behind, barely covering her ass crack. It was a smart design and it wouldn't have worked if her tits had been any bigger. Leaning forward would expose her body, but she expected she would be in use on her back long before that would happen.

She had thought it would be a good idea to have a source of stimulation sewn right into the garment to help keep her horny, so she had twisted and knotted all her spare threads into the stitching, especially the edging along her nipples. While she was showing Guard Lori how she would be rolling her hips while walking, she came from the nipple stimulation she had sewn into her dress. She could have made excuses for the shaking and the lack of concentration when she orgasmed, but she could not hide the squirt she made through her belt and all over the bottom of her dress.

Even as her orgasm was building, she knew it could not be stopped. She started thinking of all the ways she could be punished for cumming without permission and it drove her over the edge even faster. Less than a minute later, Guard Maria was there, strapping her into a straightjacket. Until the parole board had evaluated her, she was no longer allowed to touch herself. Ever since that day, she had been kept from cumming but she had become tremendous entertainment for the prisoners and guards.

July 7th, 2033 - Loosahatchie River Detention Center

Yuki found out there were many ways that the Detention Center had for keeping a prisoner from self-stimulating. Cuffing her wrists behind her back. Trapping her in a wall where her ass, pussy, feet and hands were on one side and she could not see her violators. Supergluing her palms to her thighs or asscheeks, forcing her to spread herself open for use. Spreading her out on an X shaped cross. Whipping posts. But the ones she hated the most were the pillories.

There were pillories all over the Detention Center in high traffic areas but the worst one was the cafeteria pillory. She was restrained there at every meal time with her chastity belt removed. The other inmates were allowed to stroke her and pet her as well as offer her scraps of food. She had to beg for every second of it as well or they would ignore her. Hours of her life were spent pleading with her fellow inmates to stroke her clit, to finger her asshole, to pinch her tits, all in the vain hope one of them would make her cum or feed her a scrap of food for begging so well.

The punishment for making Yuki cum was two weeks of the same treatment. None of the other women were willing to get the poor desperate girl off. Yuki was always wet and ready for stimulation and her name soon changed to Yucky Sucky Slimy Wannabe Whore. The other inmates were using her as a source of lube, rubbing her pussy often and keeping the sexually frustrated girl on edge. She was constantly dripping girl cum and felt like she was losing her mind.

When Guard Maria arrived on the morning of July 7th, Yuki thought it was going to be another day of torture and torment. She took a selfie with a spread-eagle Yuki in the background, her pussy covered in spit and phlegm deposited there by the other inmates as they left for the cafeteria. In Medical, they gave her an enema and washed her down, just like every morning. What was unusual was Guard Hannah arriving in Medical. She handed some items to Guard Maria and then she held up a ring gag in front of Yuki's mouth. The broken woman just opened her mouth wide, knowing there was not a point in resisting whatever nightmare they were about to inflict on her. She just wanted to cum again. It was all she could think about anymore.

Then they strapped her into a straightjacket that kept her breasts exposed and belted her calves to her thighs. Yucky Slimy Wannabe knew she would be riding today and she could not help but shed silent tears as she realized what it had to be. The Detention Center had two of them, wooden horses, those horrible wedges on rollers with that metal edge. They would strap her legs to it so she could not fall off. The newer one was wider and all the wheels worked right. The older one had a flat spot on one of the wheels and it made a painful ride even worse.

Yuki was elated to see the newer one being rolled in. She was manhandled quickly onto it and secured. When they tried to push the device, it would not move at first. One of the wheels had been locked when they brought it in. Yuki knew it was done on purpose, to give it one of those same damn flat spots the old one had.

By the time they rolled her into a very familiar hallway, she was sure they had worn a flat spot on one wheel. It was slight but it was there. That constant tap-tap-tap on her spread pussy and clit were driving her wild. Yuki mindlessly started to grind on that painful edge when she realized where they were taking her as her conditioning kicked in. Guard Hannah had brought her to the conjugal visitors trailers many times during her whore training and was not surprised at all when her prisoner began humping the metal edge of her transport while leaking pussy juices down the sides. Pavlov would have been very pleased.

Outside were four trailers the Detention Center used for select inmates to get fucked in, most of the time they was just used for the whore training program. It was the only place at the Detention Center that an inmate could find a real cock and Yuki desperately wanted cock. She was so focused on her own sexual needs that she did not notice when they stopped moving. She barely registered the leather sack being pulled over her head, but she was very aware that it was being belted closed around her throat and locked on.