Yuletide Miracles Ch. 04

Story Info
Christmas is that season...
1.3k words
0
776
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lady I didn't recognize was sitting next to her, in MY seat and it looked like she was rubbing mommy's back. The same way she, dad or any of the adults would, when I or any of us kids were sad. Or when we wanted to cuddle. I set down my plate of cookies and rushed to where dad and mommy were sitting.

"Mommy... you okay?" I asked.

"Dad mussed my hair, put an arm around me and said "She's just fine honey. Your mommy's not sad or upset. Those are tears of joy she's shedding. Like when Maria Reenberg brought you, your half-sister and the rest of the kids back to us in the fall. Matter of fact, the lady sitting next to your mommy just gave the three of us one of the best presents of all!"

"Present? I love presents! Can I see?"

By this time, mommy had stopped crying and dried her eyes.

Pam Elliston -

I was really overwhelmed by the news that Delilah Midgley accomplished something that Clint, Melody, Cheryl and I just couldn't. I was so overcome, I just broke down and cried. Tears of joy. Like when we were acquitted last year. I didn't really hear my daughter rushing to my side, wondering about my condition, but I certainly Clint assuaging her fear. When I heard the two talk about presents, her dad speaking about the figurative one that Delilah "gave" us, I had stopped crying, dried my eyes and composed myself fairly well. then I turned to face our little girl.

"You know honey, sometimes the best presents don't come wrapped up in boxes or bags."

"They don't?" Hikaru asked.

"No. Some of the best presents come from right here." I said, pointing at my own Heart.

"You'll understand as you get older." Melody said.

"Well in that case," our daughter said, before scampering off. Moments later, she came back carrying what looked like a plate of cookies.

"These are cookies that Christie and I made, with Grandma Cheryl's help. I was going to eat them all myself, but... I think I'll share."

My first born handed me the plate of cookies, before scurrying off to the kitchen to get napkins. After she returned with them and delt one to each of us, we each chose one cookie a piece. Clint and Melody each took a star, while Delilah and I each took a Christmas tree, which left the two snowmen for Hikaru. After just one bite, we all mentioned how good the cookies were and complimented my little girl and in absentia, her half-sister Christie. Of course, Clint wanted another cookie, but Hikaru persuaded him to save the rest for Santa.

When our daughter left the dining room, to put the rest of the cookies away, I turned to face Delilah Midgley.

Delilah, maybe I'm only speaking for myself, but after what you told three of us tonight, outside of our family, you are one of my most favorite people in the whole world.

Both Clint and Melody wholeheartedly agreed with me.

After we finished our cookies, the three of us escorted Delilah to where my copies of Elisabet's opening speech hung. I told her that our lead counsel had the originals and these were merely copies. In addition, I told Delilah that I helped craft that speech.

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II -

After our guests went home, we sent the kids to bed and tucked them all in. After descending the stairs, we gathered all the children's presents. Since the shooting of Catherine Nicholson last month, I decided that there would be no more toy guns. I didn't want any of my children to get hurt or worse. So instead, each of my sons would be getting a Star Trek TNG phaser. I got Barbie Dreamhouses for my two eldest daughters. Of course, the youngest, Ichiro, the son I had with Asuka Hiragawa, Cherry, the girl I'd had with my mother and Thomas and Miyoko, the son and daughter my two queens gave me, were the easiest to buy for. After Alicia set out Aaron and Cassandra's presents and Zoey and Stefani set out Zane and Daisy's, we decided to retire for the night.

Christmas Morning -

The pounding on our bedroom door was a sure sign that our daughters were awake and anxious to find out what Santa Clause had brought them. I was certain that Zoey and Stefani and Alicia were being awakened the same way. After Melody and I put on our robes, we rushed to the door, I opened it and told the kids to calm down. Melody reminded Christie that her baby brother and his half sister were still asleep. Impudent Lee was ordered to stand guard, in case one or more of the children decided to sneak downstairs during the night. I have to admit, I wasn't too surprised to find her at her post fast asleep. I woke her up the way I usually do and she began to stir.

"Sorry master. Must've fallen asleep." she groggily said.

I grabbed a handful of her dark hair and hauled her to her feet.

"I'll forgive you this time. But no orgasms until New Year's Day."

Of course, all the children wanted to open presents right away, but I insisted that we have a good breakfast first. After some whining, there was a small stampede of kids heading to the attic, to wake Grandma Cheryl and Grandma Vicky up. A couple of hours later, we all sat down to a breakfast of pancakes and sausage, bacon and eggs, waffles, toast, juice and for the adults, coffee.

Amber was starting to show a little of the brattiness her mother had at that age, by refusing to eat her breakfast. I told her that there just might be a few packages with her name on them, but if she didn't eat, she couldn't open a single one. That did the trick. That girl attacked her meal like she hadn't eaten in weeks. When breakfast was finished, I dismissed the children, but told them they had to wait for us. As I and the other adults were seating ourselves, the doorbell rang repeatedly, which was accompanied by a persistent knock on the front door. I suspected who it was and asked Melody to join me. When we reached the door and I opened it, sure enough, Juana Campo and her sister-slut Carmelita were on the other side.

Gracais mi amigos!" They exclaimed, before hugging and kissing us both. Then they rushed off to find Zoey and Stefani.

Zoey Elliston -

I saw Juana and Carmelita Campo coming toward my wife and I, with big grins on their faces.

"We got new computers! Your brother and half-sister bought us new computers!"

Their exclamations were almost drowned out, by Hikaru and Christie's squeals of joy, when they unwrapped their Barbie Dreamhouses.

"Of course, you know what this means don't you?" I asked.

"Duh... The Ladys Touch massage parlor will have a grand re-opening this spring!" Juana said.

"After everything's installed." said Stefani.

Alicia Elliston -

Our sons were a bit disappointed that they were getting phasers instead of toy guns for Christmas. but after Clint's explanation, they understood and thanked him for them. Melody told me she snuck the package, she gave to Hikaru, the package from her firm's gift exchange, from under our tree and replaced it with a magnum of perfume. She took the above mentioned box up to the master bedroom. Good call, big sister. She told me at breakfast the package contained a sexy black negligee. I told her I got a red Babydoll. I also told her that, though the tag on the present read 'To: Alicia' the "From" was blank. However, I suspect who the gifter might be.

The End