Abducted: From a Funeral Reception

Story Info
1 man and 10 women wake up in a room naked.
41.1k words
3.78
16.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

This is an idea born from an erotic dream, involving a dream where I wake up in a room naked with a number of naked women, with none of us knowing how we got there.

I then formed a story around the dream that made some sense, replacing me with a more sympathetic male character and female characters who fit the story I wanted to create. I added the circumstances of the abduction to the title, in case this story scores well enough or I get an idea for a sequel with different characters. Of course as I wrote it, the story took on some science fiction aspects.

This is a story that if you are anal retentive reader, you may want to open up a spreadsheet to track which woman eats cum out of whose pussy and/or asshole particularly during the last three sex acts, before the story switches locations. I put al of that on an excel spreadsheet, myself in writing this story, just because I know there are readers like that out there. Then go back and read this for your own perverted enjoyment, once you have assured yourself that I got the math and logic correct.

This story involves some coerced group sex, including vaginal, anal, oral, incestuous, BDSM, and lesbian sex. If this sort of story is not for you go somewhere else for your mind porn. If you think you can do better create your own account and write your own mind porn. If you have actually constructive comments, those will be accepted, trolling or abusive comments will be deleted.

===

===

To my successor, the following are the relevant parts to my life story...

---

What truck hit me? My head hurts and my body feels paralyzed. Wonder if I can open my eyes?

I stare up at the ceiling and see a mirrored ceiling. There I am in the middle naked with it looks like 5 naked Amazon sized women on either side of me.

Someone removed my beard and all of my body hair. Wonder when that happened? My arms, legs, chest, chin and crotch usually are covered in course hair and here lays my body hairless. And someone gave me a frickin' haircut as well. Who did that? Where are my clothes and why did they remove all my hair making me look like some pretty boy and not the beast I normally look like? Hell, looking at myself, my beer belly is gone, I have muscles and my flaccid cock is at least twice as big as before. I wonder when that happened?

I next notice each woman has been given a landing strip of pubic hair and none of their eyes are open. I seem to know some of these naked women. All seem to have similar bodies and jaw lines, someone of them taller than before, some with bigger breasts and some have more muscular bodies.

The raven haired beauty to my right is my 40 year old younger sister Julie, the chestnut haired angel to my right is my 18 year old daughter Alexandra or as she likes to be called Lexi. Great someone wants me to commit incest.

My redheaded secretary Charlene is laying to the right of Julie, she is a divorcee from the south. And look at that! The carpet does match the drapes, so she is a natural redhead, would not have known otherwise. To Charlene's right is laying my 22 year old East Indian intern Anjali, who knew she had such magnificent tits?

To Anjali's right lays my Japanese-American business partner Carol, if I remember correctly she is a lesbian, but man she is attractive naked, things will be awkward after we get out of whatever we are in. To Carol's right is her platinum blonde wife Bambi, who does porn, she doesn't look too much different.

Now let's see who I know to the left of my daughter Lexi? Next to her to her left are her 2 best friends, her Latina friend Maria and her African American friend Jenny. To Jenny's left is my dead wife's best friends, the sandy haired blonde Kim and Lynda, her raven haired Filipino roommate from college.

Okay I know each and every woman, except everyone is naked, some are taller, some have slightly longer faces and some has bigger tits.

Where were we when we were taken? We must have been taken together. Oh, I remember we had just buried my wife. Clarissa died too young. Then we had a reception at my house. I was wearing a suit and tie, had removed my jacket and tie, hanging both up when I got home. Put my wallet and keys away in my safe, along with my watch. Took my phone downstairs and plugged it in, before getting a sandwich, some chips, and a bottle of Heineken. Ate my lunch, went back for pie and cookies. Talked with some of our guests. Two hours later, most of our guests had gone home and I think it was just the 11 of us. I was sitting in my recliner and then I fell asleep. That's the last thing I remembered.

Let's see if I can move my neck. Okay a bit stiff, but it works to the right. And there is my sister Julie, she always looked more like our mother, but now her chubby cheeks are gone. Wonder when that took place. Now lets move my neck to the left. There is my naked daughter. She looks like her mother. Her breasts look just as big and those nipples remind me of Clarissa's. Why is this happening to us?

Okay calm down. Panicking will not solve anything. Can I move my fingers? Feels like my hands fell asleep, both are stiff as hell. Now let's see if my wrists work. Stiff, but they work. Okay elbows? Yep they work, feels like my arms are weighed down with heavy weights. Arms & shoulders? Check. Let's see if I can push myself up to a seated position. Pain! Pain! Pain! My back is just too stiff to move too much, however my waist works. Okay now is the time to wiggle my toes. They are stiff, but they work, How about my ankles? They work too, just a bit stiff. My knees and legs? They work, just feel heavy and stiff. Okay let's scoot off this bed. Okay now seated on the edge. Let's see if I can stand. Woah! fell back on the bed. Let's try that again. OK success. That works.

Looking around the room I see the long bed that takes up one wall of the room, about a quarter of this room if I am eyeballing it. We have a shower stall, a toilet and a sink with vanity in one corner of the room. A kitchen with a sink, cabinets, a stove with a microwave attached to the cabinet over the stove, an oven/dishwasher combo inside of a cabinet, and a refrigerator in the other corner. A table and eleven wooden chairs between the bed and the opposite wall with a door between the kitchenette and the open bathroom. There will be no privacy for any of us.

Above the door looks like that is a slot. Looks like there are a series of ten padlocks on the door with 10 small boxes requiring a key mounted to the right of the door. On the door is a monitor. It is currently off. I see no way to turn it on. I guess our captor will probably do that when they are ready. There is a tray above the monitor. I guess when we earn a key it will drop from that slot above the door. Great.

Time to check the cabinets in the bathroom and kitchen. In the bathroom, we have extra toilet paper, cotton swabs, tooth paste tubes, individually wrapped toothbrushes, enema kits, a couple bottles of Aloe Vera, and several bottles of Astroglide anal lube. No keys. Looking in the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen, we have plates, bowls, glasses, silverware, pans, spatulas, cloth napkins, bottles of dishwasher soap, cans of fruit & vegetables, boxes of crackers, instant cereal, and cooking supplies. Wait we have an empty drawer. Hmm, wonder why that it? Again no keys.

Nothing to do but wait. Wait for the monitor to turn on. Wait for my daughter, sister, and everyone else to wake up. And for God's sake try to not look at the naked female bodies until you have no choice. Time to empty my bladder. My cock does look bigger without me having pubic hair. Tear off one square, dab the end of my cock and flush my job.

"Daddy? Where are we, why are we naked, and why am I as tall as you?" asked Lexi.

"Pumpkin, I have no idea where we are. I have a bad feeling about why we are all here. There are enema kits and anal lube in the bathroom cabinets. Padlocks and lock boxes on and to the right of the door. a small slot above the door, a monitor on the door with a tray above the monitor under the slot above the door. My guess is I am to have sex with each of you to earn a key that unlocks one of the lock boxes or padlocks. As for the change in height, your guess is as good as mine."

"Oh, so I guess it probably does us no good to cover our nudity?"

"I am afraid so."

"Do you want to fuck now? So no one else will know and we earn our first key?"

"First, your my daughter and that's incest, which is wrong and you know that. If we can avoid crossing that line to get out of here and back to our lives, then let's do that. So, let's wait and see what the monitor says first. If we have sexual contact and earn nothing, it may be awhile until I can get another erection to use for, well you know."

"Okay daddy."

---

Lexi and I sat and waited after she used the toilet. I looked at the kitchen while she used the bathroom. One by one each of the naked women behind me woke up. After my daughter, Maria and Jenny were next, followed by Anjali. Next was Julie, then Charlene, Kim and Lynda. Bambi woke up before Carol to make for all 11 of us being awake.

They all asked the same questions. Where are we? (Don't know.) Why are we naked? (Probably to have sex for the entertainment of the pervert or perverts who kidnapped us.) Who shaved my pussy? (Whoever kidnapped us.) Why am I taller or are we now the same height? (I have no idea.)

The last anyone can remember was all of us being seated somewhere in my house when we fell asleep. Anjali, Maria, Jenny and Lexi were up in my daughter's room sitting on her bed when each of them felt sleepy and collapsed slowly to the floor or bed. Carol, Bambi, Julie, Kim and Lynda were in the living room with me. I had already fallen asleep as they talked with each other, when they began to feel sleepy and fell asleep either in the other recliner, on the love seat or on the couch. Charlene was in the downstairs bathroom on the toilet when she fell asleep, she had removed her black dress and was relieving herself. Bambi thinks she remembers seeing two individuals in spacesuits with opaque helmets walking into the living room before she closed her eyes and fell asleep. No one else remembers anything like that.

We were all hungry, so we had milk from the refrigerator and instant cereal from the cabinet, faucet and microwave. As we finished our simple breakfast of milk and oatmeal, the monitor came to life.

//Give the Breader a blowjob to earn a key, one key per woman. No extra key for two blowjobs from the same woman.//

Charlene volunteered to go first. She measured my cock with her hand and came to measure it to be about 9 inches. She then sunk down my 9 inch cock until I was in her throat with her lips touching the base of my cock. She bobbed her head, throat fucking me and had me erupting in her mouth fairly quickly. She showed everyone the cum in her mouth and then swallowed. Soon after a key came out of the slot and fell into the tray. I walked to the door and used the key to unlock one of the lock boxes. Inside the lock box was a pair of black leather opera gloves and a note, saying give these gloves to the slut who gave the blowjob. Charlene put on the gloves.

Kim decided to go next. She could only go part way down my cock with her mouth, but I came in her mouth likewise with a smaller load. She showed everyone the load I left, and she swallowed. A key dropped. Another lock box was opened, she put on her black leather opera gloves and took a seat next to Charlene on the bed. "I went down further than I thought I would on that cock," said Kim.

Lynda went next. She licked my balls, licked the sides of my cock and licked the underside of the helmet portion of my cock, until I came in her mouth about a half hour after she started with her blowjob. She showed the little bit of cum I had deposited in her mouth and then swallowed. The third key dropped, the third lock box was opened and another pair of black leather opera gloves was put on Lynda's arms.

Next up was my intern Anjali. She gave me a boob job, sucked my balls, licked my cock like a lolly pop, sunk down until I hit her gag reflex, bobbed, twisted my cock with her hands, licked the underside of my cock, licked out the entire alphabet on the helmet of my cock, and licked around the helmet of my cock and then repeated everything two more times, before I finally came a little bit in her mouth a few hours later. She showed that cum off, swallowed it and received her key and black leather opera gloves.

My balls were aching and so I put a pause on the blowjobs. We ate sandwiches of bread, sliced ham, mayonnaise, and pickles, alongside glasses of water. Two hours later my balls stopped aching and I allowed Jenny to give me a blowjob. She got a small amount of cum in her mouth, enough to show it off, blow a bubble with it and then swallow it. She got her key, unlocked another lock box and put on her black leather opera gloves.

Maria was the sixth woman to take on the task of blowing me. She got maybe 2 squirts of cum from her blowjob. Showed it off, swallowed it, got her key, opened her box and got her black leather opera gloves. Again my balls ached, so I put another pause on the blowjobs.

The remaining women who had yet to give me a blow job were Carol my lesbian business partner, Bambi her bisexual porn star wife, my sister Julie and my daughter Lexi. We all knew we had to go through with those blowjobs, but I also knew my balls were hurting and need some rest before I could let them finish with the blowjobs. We figured fucking would be next and that hopefully would unlock the padlocks on the door.

Bambi volunteered to go next, followed by Carol, then Julie, with Lexi giving the last blowjob. They waited while I painfully used the toilet to poop and pee. I cleaned myself and took a cold shower hoping to ease the pain in my testicles. After using the washcloth to squeegee my body dry, I took a nap, hoping that would relieve the pain I felt in my balls. I had cummed six times, three more in a day than I had my entire life in a few hours. It had been another hour after those hours of blowjobs from 6 different women when I closed my eyes for a nap.

Several hours later I was awaken for dinner of frozen pizzas baked in the oven, which was alongside a mini-frig hiding in one of the lower cabinets. So, we had pepperoni and sausage pizza and milk for dinner. About an hour after dinner, my balls stopped aching. Carol theorized that I needed protein in my system in order to produce cum and that as I cum, I lose protein and produce less cum each time.

Several hours after I had last cum, Bambi began her blowjob, followed by Carol and then my sister Julie. Each received their reward of cum which they showed off and then swallowed, before they received their key, unlocked their lock box and put on their black leather opera gloves. Unfortunately my balls were aching again and all of us were starting to feel sleepy after a day of eating, sitting around and giving & receiving blowjobs.

Lexi tried to get me to eat more pizza, but my belly was full, so she showered with me and cuddled with me as we both fell asleep, with her large tits poking into my side. My sister Julie took my other side with the other women filling in around us on the large bed.

---

I woke up with a hard-on and the naked bodies of my daughter and sister draped over me. I saw Charlene was draped over Julie's back, and Jenny was draped over Lexi's back. Anjali was draped over Jenny's back, while Maria was draped over Anjali's back. Carol and Bambi were cuddled together, while Kim was cuddled up behind Charlene, and Lynda was cuddled behind Maria.

My hands had settled on Julie's and Lexi's exposed butt cheeks. Their heads rested on my shoulders. I felt their landing strips and their wet labia on my hairless legs, with their big pillowy tits smashed into my chest. Julie's left hand was resting on my chest between their boobs, while Lexi's right hand was softly holding my testicles. Jenny's right hand was softly holding my cock, with Charlene's left hand resting on my belly. I have no idea where their other hands or the hands of the other women were resting.

All I knew was I needed to pee and had no idea how to extricate myself from this pile of female flesh without waking up everyone. I decided that waking my daughter and sister and possibly Charlene and Jenny was the only answer left to me.

So I squeezed their ass cheeks, "Hey. Wake up, " I said in a whisper.

"Daddy?" "Pete?"

"Yeah, I need to get up and go to the bathroom before I make a mess in this bed so, could you two roll back?"

"Okay," they quietly answered me.

I got up and walked over to the toilet. Before I could start, my daughter ask, "Daddy can Jenny and I help you?"

"Okay, I pee standing lightly holding my cock in order to direct it inside the toilet bowl. One of you can hold onto my penis and direct it like a hose into the toilet."

I raised the seat and lid. Then I took my position in front of the toilet. Jenny took hold of my penis and I let lose with my piss as Jenny directed my piss stream around the inside of the bowl of the toilet. When I was done, Lexi took a square of toilet paper dabbed the tip of my cock and then asked, "Daddy? Can I suck your cock now?"

I shook my head yes and grunted as I walked back to the bed. I laid down flat behind Julie who had turned to cuddle with Charlene. Lexi then began her blowjob with Jenny asking if I could eat her pussy before planting her labia on my lips. Given I had little to no choice in the matter I began by kissing then licking her labia and then sucking on alternating labia until I felt with my tongue her clitoris. She launched into an orgasm which woke everyone up as I came in my daughter's mouth. Lexi showed everyone the deposit of cum I had left in her mouth and then swallowed it. We heard a clink in the tray on the door. Lexi skipped over to the door retrieved her key, opened her lock box and pulled out not only a pair of black leather opera gloves, but also a pair of motorcycle gloves, along with a note saying...

//Congratulations slut, inside is a pair of opera gloves for you and a pair of motorcycle gloves for The Breeder. Wear these items for all future tasks. If you don't you will have to repeat the task again this time wearing your proper gloves.//

Lexi put on her opera gloves, and put on my new motorcycle gloves over my hands.

The message on the monitor then changed...

//Anal sex involves cleaning out your asshole, lubing up your asshole and stretching your asshole, otherwise it can become too painful. Be the ass sluts you are and accommodate The Breeder in your anus. Remember to relax your sphincter and clean The Breeder between uses. Only one butt fuck per slut will earn a key, remember to wear your gift while getting sodomized. After The Breeder cums in an asshole, one of you sluts must eat his cream pie of cum out of that ass. Each slut should eat a different ass. Use the enema bags, Astroglide lube, a wash cloth, soap, your tooth paste, and tooth brushes for this task.//

"I don't like the sound of them calling me The Breeder. I am not going to breed my own daughter or sister. Let's wait until we get more sleep and then get some breakfast into us," I replied.

"That's okay daddy. Mom made sure I had a Nexplanon birth control implant, which I can still feel. So you can fuck me as much as you want and I won't get pregnant."

"I wish your mother told me she got you that."

So, I fell asleep spooning Julie as Lexi spooned me and Jenny spooned Lexi, after softly lifting Anjali's body allowing Anjali to better spoon Jenny.

---

I woke up to the smell of bacon and the sound of pans and plates getting banged. I looked over to the kitchen to see Kim at the stove still wearing her gloves, while Lynda also still wearing her gloves set out plates, forks, knives and napkins. Lexi and Jenny were on either side of me holding onto my cock with their heads laying on my chest. The rest of the women were either on the bed, sitting around the table or in the bathroom area.

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers