Yuri's Confession

Story Info
Yuri initiates a polyamorous relationship with Monika.
2k words
2.33
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gloobins
Gloobins
98 Followers

Author's Note:

This is part of a fan fiction for Doki Doki Literature Club I started writing a while back. It was too ambitious of a project for me to take on as the first story I ever write. Instead of writing the whole thing, I started writing key moments I wanted to have happen. Instead of writing them for fun and never showing anyone, I figured I'd release parts, and if I feel like writing the whole thing I might revisit it and turn it into a full story.

Side note: sorry for dropping Home from School. I just came up with so many ideas for different types of stories and I started writing them, but haven't finished them. I don't want to release something I don't finish, but I want to release stuff on here regularly. So be prepared for multiple shorter stories, I'm going to make sure I finish some that I've started. Thank you.

***

I think I should talk to Monika. Akito's my boyfriend and I'd usually tell him everything first, but Monika is probably feeling the worst right now.

I text her asking her if we could meet at the park and talk. She agreed.

I walk to the park and sit at the bench near the opening. Monika hasn't arrived yet, so I sit patiently, getting lost in thought.

M- Hey Yuri!

Y- Oh hi Monika.

M- How's it going?

She seems really cheerful. I can tell it's an act though. I wonder if I would've noticed if I didn't already know what's going on.

Y- Do you want to walk or sit down and talk together?

M- Uh... I'm fine with sitting for a while. I'm a bit tired from practice.

She sits down next to me with a worried look in her eyes, hidden behind a deceptive smile.

M- So, did you want to talk about something specific or did you just want to hang out?

I get nervous. I don't know how to approach this subject, and I regret doing this in the first place. I already started though, I need to commit.

Y- I wanted to talk about... Well, I know you like Akito...

Her smile now becomes a fully worried expression. I hate seeing her like this.

M- So... you knew...

She looks sad.

M- Did Akito tell you?

I shook my head.

M- What... all did he tell you?

Y- He didn't tell me you tried to kiss him, I overheard it myself.

She jumps, then looks off to the side, avoiding eye contact.

M- What do you mean you heard?

Y- When you left the clubroom and Akito followed you, I followed him. I didn't try to sneak, I just don't think anyone noticed me. I was going to see if everything was okay, then I heard you two talking. You told him how hard it was to keep your feelings in control, then you asked to kiss him...

M- Wait, so you hid around the corner and eavesdropped on us?

I shook my head.

M- I suppose it's not right for me to be the angry one here.

Y- I'm not angry...

We looked at each other. I feel so guilty about putting her through this. I want to make things right.

Monika sighs.

M- I guess this has gone too far, huh? I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I thought I keep control my feelings but it's so hard...

She starts tearing up. I gently place my hand on her knee. She gives me a curious look.

Y- It's okay Monika. You don't have to hide your feelings anymore.

She shakes her head but I don't think she knows what I mean.

Y- It's strange, I feel as though I should be mad at you. That's what most people would feel I think. But all I feel is sad that you're missing out.

M- Yuri it's okay. Akito chose you. I just have to live with that...

Y- What if it doesn't have to be a choice between us?

She looks confused.

M- What do you mean?

Y- I... When he denied your kiss, I felt... disappointed...

I hide my face in my hair.

M- Disappointed?

Y- I... wanted you to kiss him...

M- What are you saying, Yuri?

Y- I feel selfish for keeping him all for myself. I want you two to have your moments together too...

She looks off to the side, confused.

M- Like, we both date him?

Y- Y-yeah...

She stares off in a thoughtful look.

M- What does Akito feel about this?

Y- I haven't talked to him about it yet.

She looks at me, then off to the side again.

Y- I know it's stupid and everyone would judge us.

M- I never thought about that before... I just assumed I'd always be monogamous...

Y- We don't have to... I just wanted to see how you felt...

M- I... don't really feel opposed. At least I could be with him, even if it's not just me...

I feel a strange tingling sensation in my chest and legs. My womanhood quivers from the tension of the situation. I imagine Monika stroking Akito's dick while he sits with his hands bound behind him, nervous and adorable. I shake my head and force myself to switch focus back to Monika.

Y- Do you want to try?

M- ... Kinda.

I smile.

Y- Thank you.

M- How would that even work? Do we take turns going on dates? Or go together?

Y- I was thinking both...

M- Would it just be us two dating him or would we be dating each other too?

My face got red.

Y- I-I... I'm fine with either.

I hide my face in my hair. Monika looks just as embarrassed as I do.

M- You don't have to date me if you don't want to. But if you do want to... Well, I mean, I didn't think you'd want to before... Not that I thought of dating you before...

Seeing Monika visibly embarrassed like this is a very rare sight. She's quite adorable when she's flustered.

Y- I... didn't think you had an interest in girls like that...

M- I... don't know. I guess you could say I'm curious.

Y- You haven't thought about dating me before?

Monika looks away, flustered.

M- I... have. Before Akito moved here, I was thinking about trying to... flirt with you I guess. I wanted to see if that's something you'd be interested in.

My legs feel warm and I squirm in my seat, embarrassed about the arousal I feel right now.

Y- I... was interested in you too. I didn't know if I was bi before, I always kind of felt like I could be. I would look at women in the same way I'd look at men. When we became friends I... felt something. Something different from my other friends. I had assumed my interest was unrequited, so I never pursued it. I was fine staying as friends, as long as I got to be close to you.

Monika's staring intently at me.

Y- When Akito came into the clubroom for the first time... I thought he was super cute. Then we got to talking and I felt more drawn to him. I felt bad because I knew you liked him too and I didn't want to hurt you or keep him from you, but I just liked him so much. If he paid attention to the rest of you more I would've been fine watching from the sidelines, but he kept talking to me and I couldn't help myself...

Monika puts her hand on my leg. Her touch is already comforting.

M- You don't need to feel bad about dating Akito. I'm happy that you could have someone like that.

Y- But... I don't want to exclude you. I've had these conflicting feelings of liking you and Akito, and wanting to spend time with him but allow you two to have time together too. I was happy when you two spent time together because you made each other happy. I thought about it over and over, and the best solution I thought of was to have the three of us dating each other.

Monika sighs.

M- I... don't know how to feel about this. It feels better than I would expect. I want to try, but I'm not sure on how to do it...

Y- Oh, I already have plans. I thought the two of us would tell him about it at the same time, maybe we'd experiment to see how each other feels. I'll let you two go on a date, tell me how it went, I'll go on a date with him, maybe you and I go on a date together, then the three of us do so at the same time. We'd keep our relationship a secret until we graduate then we move in together. We each have our own careers we pursue and when we have down time, we spend it together. The sex would be even more exciting! We could tie him up and blindfold him, then one of us teases him and he has to guess which one it is...

Monika's hand was still on my leg. I didn't realize that I was rubbing my legs together to stimulate myself.

Y- U-uuhh, I'm sorry! I got a bit carried away...

M- It's okay Yuri...

She moves her hand up my thigh a bit.

M- I don't mind...

All my blood is rushing to my face. It's getting harder to think clearly and my desire is growing stronger.

Y- D-do you... want to kiss now to see if we like it...?

She looks into my eyes. She has such beautiful green eyes. Up close I can really see the detail of her iris. She looks down to my lips, then kisses me. It's like all my anxiety and worry just melts away. I forget about Akito and how this is technically cheating. My body just melts in bliss. It feels like our bodies and minds are connected by the lips. She pulls back first, leaving me in a euphoric trance.

M- Wow, that was... something.

Y- Yeah...

Lacking control of my own body anymore, I lean in and kiss Monika again. I place my left hand on hers resting on the bench, and wrap my right one around the back of her head to bring her in closer. Her body relaxes as she reciprocates. We get lost to time in a sea of emotion and elation. She sharply inhales and pushes me back a little.

M- We... shouldn't get too carried away before Akito knows.

Y- Uh...

I snap out of it. Suddenly I tense up and my face gets red.

Y- S-sorry! I don't know what came over me...

I hide my face. She laughs and rubs my back, similar to how Akito does it.

M- It's okay. If we went any longer I probably wouldn't want to stop.

Y- I... have this thing... if I get too excited with someone I like it's like I lose control of myself...

She looks intently at me again. I feel like I can just open up to her.

Y- My desire takes over and I lose my sense of reasoning... It's like I lose control of my mind and something takes over. That something makes me horny beyond control, and I give in to my darkest desires. I've been able to keep it under control for a while but Akito seems to enjoy it... so I stopped trying to fight it with him... and now it's getting harder to with you...

M- Damn Yuri, that's sexy.

I laugh really hard at that.

Y- I don't think you really understand what I mean...

M- Well, I think I do. It can get harder to think straight when I'm turned on, but I still feel like it's me.

I nod.

M- Well... I guess I'll know what that's like pretty soon, huh?

I giggle. This went better than I had hoped. I can't wait to tell Akito.

Gloobins
Gloobins
98 Followers