Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Sean leaves, and Yv's friend Inger joins her at the gym...
8.1k words
4.18
3.4k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their return from Chicago, Yv takes a job in downtown Berkeley, and is pleased the people there are friendly and welcoming. One in particular, Sean, starts starring in her sexiest nocturnal fantasies. Yv has a proposal for Jack, a threesome with Sean, and Jack agrees to it. The following weekend, reluctance and apprehension crumble before Yv's striptease, and the three of them spend a wonderful night in their living room, capped off by Sean licking her pussy while Jack pounds her pussy on the couch. They all fall asleep on a quilt on the floor, exhausted and happy.

August, 1985

Yv had made another friend at work before she had invited Sean over. Inger was tall, blond, muscular, and over several lunches they compared notes about their high school and collegiate sports experiences. Inger had been in track and field, and was openly interested in Yv's gymnastic and dance exploits. Inger had medaled in several state competitions back home in Pennsylvania, which impressed Yv greatly. The two women also found a lot of common ground in movies, current events, discussing men and sex, the latter in discreet, hushed tones or after work in one of the bars dotting the streets downtown.

Both lamented the changes in their bodies since college, desk jobs beginning to take their toll on their figures, gravity exerting a steady influence on them. Neither, at first glance, was anything but well-toned and far from fat, but they had each put on ten pounds, very evenly distributed, and voiced their dissatisfaction with that fact for the first time to anyone. They made a pact to work out together twice weekly, and walked after work to one of the nearby gyms and purchased monthly memberships. That was in July, the week before Sean joined her and Jack.

Inger had commented that Yv must be enjoying what Jack was doing to her every weekend, and Yv couldn't hide the feeling of satisfaction she felt from Friday to Sunday. She felt some apprehension about telling Inger, not because she didn't trust her, but she didn't wholly trust herself not to reveal too much, like Sean's name, or the two men sucking and fucking regularly in front of her. Besides which, Sean worked in their office, adding to her reluctance to let Inger in on any details of their clandestine sex sessions. Even so, she loved that Inger noticed her inner and outer glow, and the satisfaction she felt from the weekends.

Jack and Yv continued their sexual antics with Sean every weekend for the rest of the summer, every Friday night through Sunday afternoon at their apartment. Twice while his parents were out of town on vacation in Europe, he invited them to their house in Orinda. The big house had lots of space, and provided ample room and opportunity for additional variations among its three guest bedrooms.

Sean's porn collection was on Beta tapes, and she took to calling the machine "MasterBetaMax" after catching Sean and Jack naked and jacking off side-by-side on the overstuffed couch one morning. Neither minded her walking in on them or watching, and she joined in from an easy chair with both the TV and the couch in view. Afterwards, and many other times, the three of them shared his parents' huge upstairs shower, just off the master. Sometimes it was just two together under the hot spray, interchangeably.

They took inspiration to greater heights of sensuous carnal pleasure, enjoying their threesome as much and as often as possible. Yv was content with two handsome men letting her take advantage of their bodies, exploring hers, and reveling in letting her be an intimate spectator when they fucked and sucked without her.

She felt a special thrill the first time Sean took Jack's cock in his ass. Sean was on all fours by her side, and she saw his cock jump with the first penetration. Jack built his rhythm up, taking his time with their playmate, both men moaning with each thrust. He started slowly, starting to gasp within a minute or two, and finally pounded Sean's anus thoroughly, but not for long, before both of them came. Jack caught her eye, grinning as his balls pumped his jizz into Sean's ass. She sighed as their guest's cock emptied itself on the bed beside her. Yv scooped a bit of it onto her fingers, tasting the sticky fluid and smearing it on her mouth to lick it off, successfully turning them both on again. They already knew very well how much she loved the taste, and took turns licking her pussy all afternoon.

The next morning was another opportunity for Jack to take Sean again. Drowsing, Yv sensed Jack climb out of bed to her right, moving slowly so as not to disturb her, then heard the bathroom door slide closed, the shower starting moments later. Sean was to her left, and turned lazily over to kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples until they were stiff with desire. His fingertips brushed her belly, almost tickling her, then slid inside her wet and ready pussy.

Yv stretched, turning on her back and parting her thighs wide, ready for whatever he wanted to do to keep bringing her to consciousness, rewarding him with a soft moan, not to keep quiet, but as a preview of what he could bring forth if he did her right. He kissed her once on the lips, then swiftly laid a series of little kisses down her tummy to her pussy, kneeling at the foot of the bed with his ass high in the air. Sean began licking her expertly, teasing along each of her labia, and between them. She felt his thumbs spread the fleshy folds, and his tongue travel up and down her slit.

Even after a weekend of uninhibited and wild sex, Yv was far from bored or in need of a pause. Glancing down the length of her body, she curled her fingers in his thick brown hair, delighting in the sight of his forehead moving up and down, the sensation of his lips and mouth and especially his tongue as he stimulated every square inch of her twat.

Her next moan was louder, and she kept her eyes on Sean's head as her orgasm arose. She sat with her shoulders up against the headboard, watching Sean satisfying the hunger they both felt and had barely been satisfied, even with the nearly hourly sex since Friday night. Jack had come back in from his shower, droplets still on his bare skin, and grinned when he saw Sean's face buried in Yv's pink pubes.

He dropped the towel from his waist, exposing his hard-on, which he had certainly intended on plunging into one or both of them. Grabbing a condom from on top of the dresser, he stepped behind Sean, slipping the lubricated sheath down the length of his shaft. Jack pushed his dick inside Sean's ass, sighing at the feel of the tight hole gripping him. Sean responded by licking Yv almost desperately, making her clit thrum and pulse. She came twice watching Jack buttfuck their lover, trading horny, sassy smiles with her man before he, too, came. When Jack pulled out, he stepped into the bathroom, his cock relaxing happily as he disposed of the condom.

Their last weekend came much too soon for Yv. Sean told them at the end of August he had accepted a good offer from a firm in San Diego, and was very regretful he wouldn't be able to keep whiling away the weekends naked with them. Labor Day weekend, they indulged in every erotic position their overheated imaginations could come up with. Her favorite was sitting straddling Sean on the floor, letting his cock inside her, and Jack coming in from her backside, his thick rod penetrating her anus. They let her rock herself on the twin erections to a mind-blowing orgasm, then a second.

When they came, filling her ass and pussy, she leaned forward into Sean, kissing him fervently, and Jack cupped and stroked her breasts, his chest against her spine. They all unwound together, until finally Yv stood and felt them slide out of both holes. They showered, then hit the hot tub, the full force of the afterglow lulling them almost to sleep.

They left his parents' house late Monday evening for the last time, and he left on Tuesday for his new career down south.

September, 1985

With the passing of Labor Day, Jack and Yv's social calendar freed up considerably, and they were content with just the two of them in bed on weekends. That Friday, Jack's boss greeted him with a special project, named him co-head of a complete team, and told him they would work long hours for the foreseeable future, and perhaps even weekends, at least through the end of the year.

Inger wanted to work out three times a week now, and Yv was eager to accommodate her, so they added Fridays to their schedule. Spandex and hairbands weren't Yv's speed, quite, but the taller blonde looked born to wear them. Inger wore her blonde curls short, just to her collar, and wore more makeup than Yv did in the office, but expertly applied, making her all the more attractive. Even without makeup, she was striking, the picture of the classic long-legged American beauty.

The blonde's eyes were a striking sea green, her jewelry was gold, or gold-tone, a beautiful accent for her bronzed skin and her ample chest and curves. Compared to Yv, Inger was practically an Amazon, topping out just shy of six feet. Changing in the locker room, she noticed Inger's twat was shaved, wholly bare of any pubic hair, and admitted privately it was a great look. Inger would have no trouble catching any man she wanted.

The gym was big, with no fewer than twenty rowing machines and stationary bikes apiece, and twice that many treadmills, not to mention free weights and Nautilus machines. Equal numbers of men and women used the place, chatting amiably, some obviously sizing one or another other up for a quick roll in the hay. More than one man had approached Yv and Inger, separately and alone, but they were clear, sometimes almost sternly, that they were in serious relationships, even when they persisted or invited one or both for coffee.

Working out with Inger meant they had each other's backs, and could avoid the constant flock of ravenous relationship vultures. Sort of reverse wingmen, Yv thought more than once. Or women. After, they went alone for coffee or smoothies each time, and sat and chatted.

It was during one of these chats that Yv had at long last shyly admitted to Inger that she and Jack had enjoyed a third person in their bed for several weeks, still not mentioning Sean by name. Inger blushed, then gave her a frankly envious grin. Yv saw the other woman's nipples were taut and erect, plain even through her sports bra, as she considered "You're a real wild child, Yv."

Yv had blushed, Inger did too. "I just meant...I've thought about trying that too, but I'm not wild enough, brave enough to suggest that to Terrence." It made sense to Yv. Though she'd never met him, Inger's description of her boyfriend gave Yv the impression he was very supercilious and superior, though not exactly egotistic, and certainly not the type to share, eagerly or otherwise, what he thought was his.

Friday night's workout was particularly strenuous, since they had skipped Wednesday over an all-hands-on-deck order from the company president over some mailings. Jack would be late again, of course, and she'd already told him not to worry about her, explaining she had plans with friends late, but not too late. She hadn't had him in her since Monday night, and the rush of blood through her body as she jogged on the treadmill made her pussy throb in time to her racing pulse. It was distracting, and she kept thinking of more erotic positions to try with him. Soon.

Both women were puffing hard when they got off their treadmills, after doing a full half-hour of upper body training with weights. Their bodies were slick with sweat, and she smelled the other woman and herself in the locker room, her heart skipping a beat at the musky scent they both exuded. They left their clothes in their lockers and grabbed towels, soap and shampoo, and ambled naked to the stalls, which had gauzy curtains as the only concealment of the bathing nudity.

Yv took the one on the end, Inger the one next to it. She turned on the shower, and gasped with the first warm spray on her breasts, her nipples tingling. God damn!, she thought. If I were alone I'd be on the bed with my toy... Yv was now almost quivering, longing for Jack's touch outside and inside. Jack is getting so laid tonight... She faced the shower head, and her nipples stiffened again at the staccato impacts teasing her. She grabbed the soap and turned her back to the spray, starting to run her soapy hands all over her body, cleaning the salty, drying sweat away, unable to do anything about her rising desires for now.

She and Inger chatted over the sound of the two showers, only slightly distracting Yv from the hunger between her legs. She kept up her end of the conversation, barely, concentrating to form the right words that the warm water conspired to wash away. Words did absolutely nothing to alleviate the erect state of the her nipples, and she was happy for the distraction, studiously keeping her fingers away from the wicked summons of her snatch.

After a few minutes, Inger went quiet. Then, a furtive whisper. "Hey, Yv?" Soft, tentative.

"Yeah?"

"You done?"

"No, still washing my hair."

Inger didn't answer, but Yv felt a chill, a little draft, and figured the thin plastic curtain had come undone from the clip.

"You mind...if I join you?" Yv started at the voice just inches from her ear. She let one eye open to see Inger peering around the curtain, an inviting smile on her lips. "I could wash your back."

Some of the shampoo chose that instant to trickle down into the corner of her eye, and she swore feelingly, then felt the other woman withdraw. She spoke quickly, quietly. "No, Inger, it's okay. I just got some soap in my eye. Yes, come in." She felt very daring, wanting feminine palms scrubbing and rubbing her back, and she started to fantasize about what could never happen...

A cool breeze wafted over her, and she heard the dull clack of the clip, fastening the thin curtain once more, and her nipples tightened further, not, she knew, from the cool air alone. Rinsing away the shampoo, she cautiously opened her eyes. Inger was leaning against one side of the stall, scant inches between them, a growing but awkward smile on her face. "You sure you're okay with me being in here, Yv?"

Yv smiled back and faced away from the shower head, tilting her head back and screwing her eyes shut while she rinsed the last of the shampoo down the drain. "Yeah, it's fine. What happened, you run out of soap? Or water?"

The water washing over her became a rushing, soothing background noise to something she half-expected. Inger's hands suddenly but tentatively held Yv's hips, and she opened her eyes to see Inger's face an inch from her own, her eyes shy and adventurous, as if she was having trouble saying what she wanted. "Yv, I've been curious for a while..."

Yv's heart started to pound, thundering differently from their workout. More like the first time she'd been in the backseat with Eddie, she thought, except she hadn't felt half as nervous then. Her voice quivered, her own desire seeping into her words, murmuring just loud enough to be heard over the water, and she hoped not outside the stall. "What do you want to know, Inger?" They whispered, forbidden thoughts rendered into equally forbidden words.

"You...ever kiss another woman?" It was so sweet and gentle, but still...

The blood rushed to her cheeks, and she felt flattered. "I have. Last summer. It was nice, but I haven't thought about it for a while. But...it's not a bad thought, and I liked it..."

"Okay... I, um, never have. It's just...fuck..." Suddenly, Inger seemed less cautious, more eager to speak, but kept her voice down. They were both aware other women were in the locker room, one showering in the stall on the far end. "I'm really attracted to you, and it gets worse...no, stronger, every time we work out. The way you move is so entrancing... I think you need sex like other people need food. I love how you smell when you sweat, and a few minutes ago, just before we got into the shower, it got me so hot..."

Yv blinked for a moment. "Pheromones?"

"Maybe. Probably. Lately, when I'm around you, my pussy feels empty, like it needs filling."

Yv chuckled, and mirrored Inger, hands on the blonde's hips. "Hey, I always feel like getting laid, but what about your boyfriend? Poor Jack has to work so hard for me sometimes..." She simpered, playing up the fiery-haired temptress all the way, then laughed softly. "We did it Monday, and it was great. Always is. How about you? How often do you have sex?"

"We fucked on Sunday morning, and..."—she blushed crimson now—"he came in my mouth when we sixty-nined. Terrence isn't usually over Friday nights, spends it with the guys. I see him Saturday morning, and he stays in and services me all weekend. Except during football season, of course."

"What do you do during football season, Inger?" Yv actually enjoyed watching football with Jack, and they had side-bets on the games, invariably winding up naked, or mostly, on the couch and making love during a couple of Green Bay victories, from halftime through the post-game show, and during Niners games, too. When both teams won, she was assured of coming to work exhausted and fulfilled. If the teams played each other, then the betting became even more spirited.

Their eyes locked, Inger cheeks bright red with desire. Yv felt the other woman's fingertips remove themselves from her hip, trailing across her waistline then down to her snatch. Yv held her breath, anticipating the blonde's next seductive move, and stiffened when one of her fingers parted her labia, and she leaned in, breathing the words into Yv's ears. "I lie naked on the bed, and touch myself like this."

Yv's eyes closed and she swallowed, her moan a mere sip of steamy air. "Does he watch...?"

"No, I just tell him I'm taking a nap. I have a vibrator for when he's not over." Inger's voice was so quiet Yv thought she might be imagining the whole thing, but the gentle caresses on her pussy and clit were unmistakably real.

"I have a boyfriend," she reminded her. "And a dildo..." It sounded less an objection than a useful piece of trivia in case it came up in a game show. I'll take reasons I shouldn't have sex with another woman for $200, Alex. At that moment, two of her friend's fingers went deeper, all the way inside her. She became very aware of Inger's naked body, her full breasts almost against hers, and swallowed her next moan, eyes still closed.

"Does he do this for you, Yv?" She started moving her fingers slowly in and out, her thumb sedatey rubbing Yv's clit in an oval, a feathery touch driving her forward to a climax.

"Yes...often..." Her voice was a soft hiss, and she barely got that out.

"I've wanted to...with you, for a while," Inger murmured, her mouth almost on Yv's ear. Their breasts were pressed against each other now, and Yv felt a surge of passion at every point Inger touched her, not caring about Jack in the moment. She leaned back against the side of the stall, spread her thighs. The cool tile at her shoulders was a chilly, sexy counterpoint to the hot water and the two fingers stroking her. "I've never done this, never wanted to, with any other woman," Inger finished.

You're doing great, Yv wanted to tell her, but her eyes opened, and instead she put her hand on the back of the blonde's neck, and drew her down and forward for a long kiss. Inger never missed a beat, and her fingers spread and penetrated Yv's pussy, the kiss a perfect accompaniment to the unexpected fingering, a more intimate workout for them both. Yv felt herself, slick and wet, enjoying the two fingers traveling so easily up inside her, the motion a languid penetration, playing along the length of her vagina, instead of the more energetic deep thrusts she enjoyed with...whatsisname...