Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inger settled into the crook of her arm, still smiling. "You've had experience with it before, Yv..." At Yv's nod, Inger grinned with an eagerness that matched hers. "Tell me about it..."

"Cute Asian chick at a nude beach. I went down on her on a rock, got her to cum, but we were interrupted before she could do the same for me."

Inger giggled. "Your boyfriend?"

"No! I think he would have joined us, even back then, told me later he would have loved to watch us. No, the park ranger, who kindly didn't give us citations for public lewdness. She enjoyed the show, and Kimiko told me later they started sleeping together, her and Doris..."

Inger's eyes widened. "So, you eating pussy is like a gateway drug..."

Yv chuckled. "Wait and see..." Inger just smiled in reply and snuggled in close. The lights from the street, neon signs and the red and white of the cars and trucks passing by, and the yellow-orange glow of the sodium street lamps dappled the ceiling, it's wan reflection playing over them as they lay naked on the comforter.

"I can hardly wait, Yv... So what happened with the cute Asian chick?"

"I visited her again in March, and we spent Spring Break together..."

"Wow..." Inger's eyes were bright in the fading light. "What about Jack?"

"He stayed home, let me visit Kimi by myself. He absolutely knew what we'd be doing, and I love that he wasn't jealous, just let me have time with her."

They cuddled on the bed for a little while, then Inger sat up and put her feet on the floor. "I know you have to get home to Jack, so I won't keep you."

"I'd love to stay all night, Inger."

"So glad to hear that!"

Yv rolled over and settled next to her sitting, their hips pressed together, her feet on the floor, and put an arm around Inger's midriff. "If I were staying the whole night, you know we wouldn't get any sleep. Not that sleep would be the first thing on my mind."

Inger laid her hand on Yv's thigh, stroking it. "I know. Wouldn't be mine either." She turned to face Yv, lifting one leg onto the bed. "So, we going to continue working out together?" Her voice light but a little tense, hoping, no doubt, that this wasn't a one-time event.

Yv turned and kissed her. "For sure. And special workouts for the two of us whenever we feel like it. And next time, I'm going to eat your pussy for a long time..."

The two women used the bathroom sink to wash up, and finally ate their sandwiches before Yv departed for the evening. They kissed passionately, and Yv knew she would be back as soon as she could.

September, 1985, Later That Night

Yv arrived home just after midnight, and saw under the door that the lights were on in their living room. She unlocked it and stepped inside, and there was Jack, munching on a sandwich and watching the news. "Hey, babe! Have a good time out with the girls?"

She had washed her face twice, then rinsed it again to kill the scent of soap, and done the same for her pussy, before squirting a little perfume, Jack's favorite, on her crotch, tits and throat. "Great time, but I really miss you, sweetheart." She sat next to him and kissed him on the cheek. "You realize you haven't so much as felt me up in almost a week, right?"

He kissed her back. "Sorry, babe, I know. I've been waiting for Friday. You smell great, Yv."

"You know I always keep your favorite scent in my purse, baby..."

"And in your panties..." He kissed her again, mouth still closed, then trailed his tongue down her throat and between her tits. She moaned, even after her hours-long play with Inger, desperate for his dick to plunge inside her. Maybe I am a nympho... Jack stopped suddenly, and she felt a surge of panic. What did he find? Does he know? Does he smell her on me?

"Let me brush my teeth first, sexy. My sandwich has roast beef and horseradish, and I don't think you'd like the taste of it. Might even sting on your pussy and clit..." He kissed her again, and returned in a few minutes, breath clean and completely naked. She had taken the same opportunity to shed her clothing, so they matched, falling onto the couch to continue her sensual delights.

Even with the fresh memory of Inger's tongue on her pussy, Yv craved Jack inside her, and came very quickly when he went down on her . They made their way to bed, and she lay back, legs spread for him to enter her. His thick cock passed inside her, and she came again within seconds. Jack came inside her several minutes later, with Yv's pleading acquiescence after she enjoyed another pair of orgasms.

October, 1985

The following Friday, Yv kept her pledge to go down on Inger, spending nearly an hour with her face buried in the other woman's lap. Not surprisingly, the blonde was as gentle receiving as giving, her hands holding Yv's face at her pussy, her repeated orgasms becoming almost a continuous progression, one continual climax. When Yv relented and moved up to Inger's side, the blonde clutched at her, still quivering from the prior hour. They agreed cunnilingus would remain a vital part of their private workouts.

The next six weeks, Yv continued her thrice-weekly trips to the gym with Inger. Discreetly, they stayed out of each other's showers at the gym, instead winking salaciously when they entered their separate but adjoining stalls. Both had loved the first time and admitted they found the thought of doing so, almost being caught, naughty and very tempting.

Every Friday, and a couple of Mondays, ended with a very private, intimate session, naked on Inger's bed or couch, or in the tiny shower stall in her bathroom.

Yv felt bad that she hadn't quite worked up the nerve to tell Jack. By way of penance, she greeted him every night at their front door, freshly showered and wearing nothing or little, to welcome him home to their apartment. It amazed her that, even after hours with Inger, fondling, playing and licking each other to multiple orgasms, she was always ready and eager for Jack's touch, tongue and nice, stiff cock. She welcomed both of them, Jack and Inger, their touch and tenderness and loving attention, and gave little thought to the fact she was now in two relationships, and avidly bisexual.