Yv & Jack - A Lust Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced at the curtain, sucked in air between her teeth as she saw the flimsy fabric curl and lightly flutter, but no-one was there watching. If someone were watching, I would have cum right then... Even so, her orgasm arrived moments later, and Yv kept her mouth planted on Inger's, her moans swallowed by her workout buddy, one of her best friends, who happened to be finger-fucking her pussy, in the shower, where anyone could part the curtains and watch, or join them. Swept up in the moment, her legs turning to jelly during her unexpected climax, she didn't care at all. Let them watch...

She slipped her arms around the taller woman's neck, as much to support her body as to keep touching the other woman. "Fuck...fuck, Inger...fuck..." She sighed quietly, letting the orgasm run its fiery course along her nerves. "That was great." She pulled the blonde close, feeling her skin, wet and hot, their breasts nestled together, two fingers still slowly moving inside her. "Thank you..." She added to her thanks by leaning into the taller woman and sucking on her nipple briefly.

Inger hugged her, and Yv felt her grin against her cheek. "Thank you for letting me. Yv, we should get out and get dressed. You can...I'd love it if you would follow me over to my apartment. I get kind of loud, and I'd hate to draw a crowd here when I cum." She colored again with her suddenly bold invitation. With that, she slowly slid her fingers all the way out of Yv's cunt, and pulled back to look at her again, eyes steady, absently rinsing her fingers under the warm spray.

Yv was still catching her breath. Despite the release of orgasmic tension, she hungered for the other woman, and for Jack, wanted to play with Inger's pussy and be played with all night, then fucked hard with a big dick pleasuring her again and again. "I'd like to help with that, help you cum. You live near here, right?"

"Two blocks over, one up."

"You've never done this before? Really?" Yv could scarcely imagine that, but hadn't expected in her wildest, hottest fantasies that another woman would play with her pussy in the gym's showers, that she would love it so much, or that she would enjoy an intense orgasm in the semi-public locker room where anyone could have encountered them.

Yv was incredulous at Inger's disclaimer, and Inger shook her head ruefully to confirm her lack of experience before this evening.

Yv kissed her tenderly, then grinned self-consciously, pointedly aware of the other woman and her own desire to do more, much more, with her, soon. "Okay, you were very good. I came," though Yv thought that admission was beside the point, and very obvious. Letting her hormones decide for her, she nodded quickly and let her arms drift down the other woman's body. "Let's dry off, get our clothes on and go to your place."

Inger nodded back, then parted the sheer curtain to peer into the passage. After a quick peek around the corner, the coast apparently clear, she Yv's stall for hers. Inger turned off her water, and the dry chuff-chuff-chuff of her towel made Yv's nipples stiffen again in both recall and lustful anticipation. She shut off her own water and grabbed her towel, feeling a slow burn of desire, coveting the blonde's touch again, wanting to kiss her naked again, and so much more now, as she dried off. In the locker room, they barely looked at each other or spoke while they dressed, but traded furtive, sexy glimpses a couple of times, and Yv knew Inger wanted the same.

The deli next door was a convenient and quick place to grab a small bite to eat. They didn't quite trust themselves not to be obvious for any onlookers, so grabbed their sandwiches and walked nonchalantly to her building. Two blocks over, one block up, they climbed the two flights of stairs easily, chattering about nothing all the way up. Inger's apartment was small, though not tiny. It had a single bedroom, three-quarters of a kitchen and a small bathroom with a smaller stall, barely big enough for one. "I see why you shower at the gym, Inger."

She blushed again. "That's one reason, yes."

They set their sandwiches in the fridge for later, knowing that wasn't what they were hungry for. Inger was the first to speak, almost stiffly, and very nervous. Standing in the living room, their passion was stymied for the moment about how to proceed, how far to go, and when. The blonde spoke first, in a nervous stammer. "So, w-what time does Jack expect you home?"

Yv felt the same anxiety, the same uncertainty. Are we really going to do this? "Late. It's Friday and he's on a project for work. I'm usually out if he's not home."

"Okay, good. Terrence won't be here tonight, either." Inger's eyes looked luminous, hungry, and Yv felt an undeniable pull, almost magnetic.

They were still fully dressed, just staring at one another at arm's length, breathing heavier each moment. It seemed to Yv that they were ashamed to be contemplating this, embarrassed to want each other. This is stupid! We're adults, and I want her to touch me again. So much...

Dispensing with any further delay, Yv stepped closer to Inger, and took off her top and sports bra, laying them on the couch, then kicked off her shoes. Her running shorts and panties followed swiftly, falling to the bare wooden floor. Naked except for her pink ankle socks, she looked at Inger, whose eyes had followed every movement like a cat watching a bird. "I want to keep going, Inger. You've really never..."

Inger blushed almost crimson, which Yv found silly and endearing, given what they had done only a very little while ago. "N-n-no... Not before tonight... You're sure you want to?" Yv found the timidity after her boldness very arousing.

Shocked by her own audacity, Yv reached for Inger without a word and ran her hands delicately over the front of the blonde's t-shirt. The erect nipples beneath the cotton, in her palms, gave her an indecent thrill, and she watched Inger close her eyes and lean into her, sighing. Kissing Inger on the cheek then trailing her tongue down her neck, Yv murmured, "If you want to find out for sure, you better get naked again." To help her along, she lifted Inger's shirt and bra off, and let her friend take care of the rest. Their clothes stayed in the middle of the living room, and Yv felt Inger take her hand, leading her to the single bedroom.

Inger's room was very well kept, done up in cheerful yellows and sensual pinks; Yv paused long enough to take it all in. Light from the oncoming sunset bathed the room in a warm orange glow, and the street noise from downstairs was muted, a comfortable hubbub at the edge of hearing. The queen-sized bed dominated the room, covers in the same appealing colors as the rest of the décor, very feminine and inviting. It suited the blonde beauty holding her hand very much.

Lying down on the bed, Yv felt her arousal keenly, the familiar quiver at her clit, the yearning to be touched and licked and sucked. It was a kind of deep thrumming, a straight line connecting her mouth and nipples to her clitoris. Inger joined her, and she rolled onto her side. Facing each other, they started to kiss and fondle, not like the quick, comparatively frantic encounter in the shower stall, but a slower, more intimate session.

Yv marveled at the feel of her fingertips, the smooth, creamy skin gliding under her palms, the scent and taste of Inger's tongue on her own, the answering contacts along her body. Why is this so easy for me? And why does Inger want me? Sex had always been intense and enjoyable for her, a font of erotic release and fulfillment, losing herself in orgasmic sensation. Every man she'd slept with satisfied her effortlessly, drawing climaxes out of her as easily as breathing, and she had always done the same for them. So am I some kind of freak? None of her inner questioning interrupted or even slowed their making out.

The term nymphomania had come to her mind many times, but she didn't think it applied to her, not really. In any case, Kimiko—dear, sweet Kimi—had made it clear it wasn't a bad thing. She certainly didn't think of sex all the time, nor was she insatiable. At the same time, she admitted with a sinful internal grin she was always ready to try a new experience with very little coaxing. Like a naked lesbian make-out session with my friend from work, apparently.

That thought didn't give her any pause, and if Inger sensed anything, it didn't slow her up either, and they kept kissing. Yv cupped the blonde's left breast and lowered her head to suck on the nipple; earning a throaty groan in response, encouraging her to continue for a while. Inger thoughtfully turned on her back so Yv could reach both tits, and wriggled in pleasure at every touch of her lips and tongue, sighing when Yv palmed her pussy, squeezing it gently.

Gasping for air, Inger held Yv and they made out until it was nearly dark outside. "Damn...fuck, Yv. I'm so hot right now. If you had a dick, I'd be begging for it." Her teeth were brilliant in the half-light, shiny and even, revealed by a growing grin

Yv kissed her, panting more with each moment. "Told you it's not my first time with a woman, but I know how I like it done, too. And if I had a dick, I'd put it inside you right now." She leaned on one elbow, tracing the outline of Inger's breasts and tummy, stopping at her waist. "Why me? I mean, why me in bed?"

"I would have been happy on the floor, actually." The blonde chuckled, and her hand caressed the small of Yv's back, gliding down to her waist and rump. "I really don't know why. Honestly, Yv, I've never felt even the slightest amount of attraction to another girl."

"You just start feeling this? Attracted to me?"

Inger closed her eyes, just enjoying their tactile exchange, then swallowed, her cheeks coloring deeply. "No. Not in the office either. It's when we started working out that I...started wondering how you would kiss me."

"And?"

"Jury's still out. I'm going to need more field data." The mixed metaphor passed without any comment by either of them.

Yv reached further down, between her friend's legs. "Never mentioned this, but I love your bald pussy."

Inger looked pleased at her acknowledgement. "I started shaving it a couple of years ago. When Terrence goes down on me, it's almost electric. And silk panties are so much fun to wear now!" She wriggled at the thought, and parted her thighs.

Inger's pussy was slick with moisture, and Yv smelled the other woman's excitement, smiling to herself as she slipped two fingers inside her, and slowly pumped her fingers in and out, as deliberately but more patiently than their quick session at the gym, which seemed so far away now. The blonde's slick juices were the perfect lubricant, and they both started panting in time to her thrusts. Yv's thumb came to rest on the blonde's clit, also wet now, and she rubbed it delicately.

Inger reached down and stroked the back of Yv's hand as it moved slowly in and out, a gentle, sexy fingering that had both of them very frisky.

Yv kissed her nipple, then sucked it into her mouth. Then, "I like to fuck slow, Inger."

Eyes closed in rapture, the blonde answered, "Slow is good. Could you do that all night for me? Just keep your fingers there?"

"What if your boyfriend walks in on us first thing in the morning?" The thought of another man catching her in bed, naked with Inger, ran a thrill up and down her spine, and she didn't consider for a moment that Jack's dick would be lonely all night without her.

Inger smiled a little guiltily. "I called him from the gym just in case, told him I was tired and just wanted to sleep tonight. Besides, I don't think he'd be okay with this. You don't mind, do you?"

Yv felt very flattered. "Not at all. I should still get home tonight. Jack's expecting me."

"That's okay, Yv. We still have a few hours, right?"

Yv nodded, very eager to continue.

"Good!" Inger sounded very ready for her.

They continued to finger and play with each other's pussies and the sky darkened to nearly black except for the illumination from the streetlights and cars below. Inger wriggled when she came the first time for Yv, and was much louder than Yv had been at the gym, of course. Her normal contralto rose quickly to a ragged soprano, back arching, hands gripping Yv's hand as she quickly finger-fucked her.

"Yv...thank you...," the blonde whispered. "I really could do this all night. I'd love for you to stay until morning."

"Very tempting, but I promised Jack I'd be home tonight," she repeated, despite the strong pull she felt for the blonde, and almost decided to call Jack and tell him she would be crashing on someone's couch and see him in the morning. She knew he, at least, would love to walk in on them naked on the bed, fingering and kissing and eating pussy...

"I know." Inger's tone was wistful, and she stroked Yv's cheek. "When do you have to go?"

Yv peered over Inger's shapely shoulder at the alarm clock, then focused on the shadows where her new lover's face was. "It's not even nine-thirty. I can stay for a while longer. What do you have in mind?"

"Lie back." Yv did, and wasn't surprised when the other woman rolled on top of her, most of her weight on her hands and knees, and slid her body deliciously south, laying a line of kisses on her tits and tummy, ever downward. It reminded her of Jack's technique, and her heart skipped a beat as she recalled exactly which technique his kisses always lead to.

The blondes' tongue lingered on her navel, delicately tonguing the small depression. Yv's back arched in anticipation, gasping when Inger trailed the tip of her tongue past her navel and to her bush, where the motion abruptly stopped. "Yv?"

She reached down to Inger's curly golden hair and stroked it. "Yeah?"

"Is it okay if...I lick your pussy?" The question sounded uncertain, genuine, and Yv chuckled in complete understanding, inflamed with desire.

"Inger, it's okay if you do, and okay if you want to wait. No pressure, okay?" She stroked the blonde's hair again. "If you don't feel like it, I can always go first." She'd meant it to be comforting, and felt a fresh surge of caring for her friend, and an overwhelming desire to go down on her, taste her juices on her lips and tongue, feel the blonde quiver and shake with each climax..

Inger said nothing for a moment, and it occurred to Yv she was either trying to choose between giving and receiving, or was gathering herself to start. It was the latter. "No, I'll go first. Thank you for not insisting."

"Of course. What kind of guest would I be if I didn't let you choose?"

Inger giggled. "Probably the male kind." She inhaled slowly, then exhaled in an unhurried flutter of air. "I'm going to start, okay?"

"Yes."

Yv lay back, and felt the first timid touch of Inger's lips on her bush, kissing at first with her mouth closed. The little pecks on her pubes rekindled the slow burn she'd felt earlier, adding fuel and oxygen to the smoldering fire deep within her, and she gasped when Inger stopped at her clit, parting her labia and delicately tonguing the sensitive flesh there. Exultation rippled through her. She's going to do it, really going to do it! The blonde's technique spoke both to her eagerness and her inexperience, but Yv doubted she would do much better when it came her turn, even with the benefit of experience with Kimiko.

She spread her legs further, and Inger took the hint, passing her tongue between Yv's labia, all the way down from her clit, probing her pussy's outer reaches, tantalizingly amateur, and Yv moaned, a low throaty sound. "God, baby, it feels so good..." Inger didn't stop to reply, which Yv loved, opting instead to lick deeper, more slowly, over her labia and clit.

Yv lifted her feet into the air, thighs spread, and reached for them, encircling her calves with her arms, drawing them back and apart, exposing every square inch of her twat to Inger's loving licking. The blonde continued pleasuring her, the fires in her belly roaring now, hot and inexorable.

"God, Inger, I'm going to cum..." She heard the wet sounds of her pussy squirting, washing over the other woman's tongue and face, and wondered if she would stop, or slow down, or think she was done. Don't be done, Inger, don't stop... It was the closest to a prayer she had come in months.

Inger didn't miss a beat, kissing and licking away the fluid from her first orgasm, then continuing more daringly now. Her tongue penetrated Yv's slit more deeply, stopping to suck on her clitoris several times. Her performance had become much less tentative, even bold now, and to Yv this amateur pussy-eating was as good even in comparison to Jack's nearly Olympian level of expertise. Her tender kisses and languid, tender ministrations of her tongue drove her into the arms and spread legs of desire, and Yv wondered if all women were this attentive while eating pussy...

"Ohhhh..." She felt no need to announce her climax with words this time, and Inger lapped up every bit of her juices, each passage of her tongue driving her further along. The blonde's tongue stayed around the entrance to her hole now, titillating every nerve ending at her labia, ready to dart in. Yv's ecstatic fires were a white-hot blaze, and she found herself gasping for air, her whole body tingling, desperate for her next orgasm.

The tipping point came when Inger stiffened her tongue, pushed it inside her. The feel of her lips on her labia, both warm and moist, the blonde's heated breaths puffing against her cunt, and the gentle penetration into her, was too much to withstand, and Yv let the fires consume her. The orgasm was huge, had built up over the whole evening, the earlier ones mere introductions, and she almost screamed, then did scream in release, savoring the tongue driving inside her. Waves of decadent lust swept over her, not abating for several minutes as Inger, either unaware of the wonder she had wrought, or completely aware, kept licking and tongue-fucking her.

At long last exhausted from their carnal quest, Yv finally begged her in a gentle whisper, "No more, Inger, no more baby..." She let her legs down slowly, and carefully so she wouldn't kick her unintentionally, marring the perfect first lovemaking session with the blonde. She panted hard, her skin tingling with the fading ghost of her climax, tingling again as Inger slid against her, skin to skin, this time upward to lie beside her.

Still recovering, Yv seized Inger, hauled her into her and felt her naked skin against hers, cool and warm at the same time. Their passion led to a long French kiss, and Yv tasted her juices, sweet and still warm, on Inger's tongue and cheeks.

Finally, they released each other, Inger now breathing harder than Yv, who was the first to say a word since her first climax. "That was incredible... You are so good at that!"

Inger's voice was happy and shy. "So, I did it right? You liked it?"

Yv's laugh was joyful, a little too loud for the room, and she didn't care. "God, Inger, I would swear you'd done that before, pleased a bevy of horny, demanding lesbians. You did everything right, baby." She hugged the other woman tight, then let her go again. "Loved it. So much!" She chuckled as she remembered what one boy, likely a virgin, had asked her after they first kissed.

"What's so funny?"

"If you asked me if it was enough tongue, I'd have to say it was perfect."

"Good. Really wanted you to enjoy it, Yv." Inger's gentle smile warmed Yv in a way completely consistent with the rest of the evening.

She reached up to caress her face, soft and warm and still damp from her juices. "Oh, I so did. I so did, Inger..." Yv sighed, feeling her galloping heartbeat slow to a more normal rhythm.