Yvette: Session 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Martinet
Martinet
29 Followers

And never with someone else in the room.

He was mesmerized, and his hand crept to his crotch and rubbed gently around the head of his almost painfully engorged cock. He caught himself and looked up at Yvette who was watching him. He reflexively took his hand away from his penis and looked quickly at the floor. Yvette watched him, mostly without expression, but Charlie thought he saw the faintest glimmer of a smile pass across her lips. He looked at the floor and tried to think of something to do with his hands.

Yvette tied off the rope under the bed and walked over to the cabinet containing the various harnesses, cuffs, and ropes. From a spot near the top of the pegboard, she took a black, metal bar, about 30 inches long, with rings at the ends.

"Charlie, come with me" she said as she strode over to Erin's side of the bed. "Take this," Yvette handed Charlie the metal bar, "and attach it to Erin's ankle restraints."

Charlie had seen a spreader bar used before -- in porn, at least -- and immediately crouched down to attach the rings on the ends to the rings on the cuffs around Erin's ankles. Doing so brought him face-to-pussy with his wife. He was close enough to see her in high detail -- her soft, pink lips glistening and plump. Her legs shifted and twisted as she squirmed, clearly feeling self-conscious. But her pussy was so damp that he could see the wet sheen on her thighs and smell her arousal in the air. He forced his attention back to his task and attached one end of the spreader bar to one of Erin's ankles. Erin was still squirming and had crossed her legs at the knees in a vain attempt to be less completely exposed. Charlie looked up at Yvette.

Thwack!

The riding crop left a small, pink square on Erin's ass and her legs uncrossed. Charlie moved her other foot into position and attached the spreader bar, then stood up.

His cock throbbed looking at his wife's now completely exposed body. He didn't even try to hide the tent under his robe.

"Good," said Yvette, as she walked over to the cabinet holding the various paddles and floggers. "Now, Erin, you seem to have a bit of an issue following instructions today. Since it seems we'll be using these particular implements quite a bit, we may as well get familiar with them." She pulled a leather-clad paddle from the rack and returned to the bed, handing the paddle to Charlie.

"Now, Charlie," she said, "do you know what to do with this?"

"Uh... yes, mistress," Charlie stammered.

"Good," Yvette said. "Show me."

Charlie hesitated for a moment, then gave Erin a light tap on the bum with the paddle. She squeaked.

"Harder, Charlie," Yvette commanded. Charlie swung the paddle again, this time with a bit more force, and it made a light "smack" sound. Erin squeaked again.

Yvette's expression became somehow even sterner. She strode over to Charlie and stood so close that his cock brushed against her belly through the robe. Charlie twitched, but Yvette didn't react. She leaned forward until her mouth was directly next to his ear.

"Harder, Charlie," she practically whispered.

Charlie turned back to Erin, exhaled sharply, then gave his wife a good, hard smack with the paddle.

It made a sharp, satisfying thwack sound and instead of squeaking, this time Erin groaned. It was a heavy, lustful sound coming from low in her chest and it caused Charlie's cock to twitch again.

"Again," said Yvette. Charlie smacked Erin's backside again and she groaned again, this time longer and louder.

"Again," said Yvette. Another smack. Another groan.

"Good," said Yvette. "Let's try another one." She went to the cabinet and pulled out a wooden paddle this time.

The scene continued much like that for several minutes. Charlie would smack Erin's ass with whatever implement Yvette had given him. His cock would twitch and Erin would groan. Then Yvette would hand him another one. They repeated the sequence with the wooden paddle; a silicone one; a nylon flogger; a leather flogger; even the one with the lengths of light chain on the end. As the implements became more and more medieval, Charlie was amazed to find himself breathing harder and harder, and not just from the exertion.

His wife's groans were getting longer and louder with each smack. Her ass was now bright pink all over and she had started squirming as she lay bent over the bed, rubbing herself against the soft sheets. Her face was flushed scarlet and strands of her disheveled hair stuck to the thin sheen of sweat on her forehead. She was panting. Charlie could barely contain himself, desperate as he beheld her glowing backside and her exposed, helpless pussy.

He heard his name being called and it brought him back to the room.

"Charlie," Yvette said again. "Give that to me."

Charlie looked at the black leather cat-o-nine-tails in his hand, then at the red stripes it had just left on Erin's ass. He handed it over to Yvette.

"Yes, mistress," he said.

"Thank you, Charlie. Now I want you to take off your robe."

"I... um..." Charlie stammered, suddenly self-conscious.

Thwack! The flogger cracked against Erin's ass and she groaned with pain and pleasure, straining against the restraints that held her wrists and ankles.

"Uh... yes, mistress," Charlie said quickly. He hesitated for a moment longer and then untied the tie at his waist and let the robe fall to the floor.

Yvette eyed him up and down, letting her gaze linger at his cock, which was bigger and harder than Charlie had ever felt it before. Its swollen, purple head pointed at Yvette, round and shining.

"Very good, Charlie," Yvette said, evenly. "Now stand behind Erin."

Charlie walked over to his wife and stood just behind her pink, welt-covered ass.

Yvette walked over to the restraint cupboard and took out another pair of leather cuffs and a metal connector clip. She returned to the bed. "Give me your hands, please," she said to Charlie. He did.

Yvette quickly affixed the cuffs to Charlie's wrists, then pulled his arms behind him and clipped them together behind his back. The motion pulled Charlie's shoulders back, causing his erection to stand out even more prominently than before.

Yvette finished binding his hands, then stood beside him, so close she was practically touching him.

"I think you've both got the general idea of the space. But there is one more thing I'd like you to do for me today."

Charlie swallowed. "Yes, mistress," he said.

Yvette reached down and took Charlie's straining cock in her hand. He flinched and she squeezed him to keep him from pulling away. Her hands were warm and soft and her fingers were firm, but not rough. They were simply in charge.

Yvette pulled on Charlie's cock, and he followed behind it until he was standing between Erin's legs. Yvette guided him to Erin's pussy and rubbed his cock head against her warm, wet labia, causing him to suck in a breath and Erin to gasp. After a few short strokes up and down Erin's slit, she positioned Charlie's cock at her entrance, then stood up so she was positioned behind him, leaning against his back with her lips to his ear.

"I want you to fuck your wife for me," she said in a suddenly soft, husky voice. As she did so, she pushed on his hips, causing the entire length of his cock to slide into Erin's soaking wet pussy. Erin cried out and tried to push back against her husband, but the bonds held her, helpless and frustrated. Charlie grunted and tried to calm the tingle in his groin.

Yvette gently pushed on his hips again, causing him to rock back and forth slightly, creating just a tiny bit of friction, giving him just the slightest taste of the soft, rippling sheath of Erin's pussy.

"But Charlie," Yvette practically whispered in his ear, "do not cum until I say so. Do you understand?"

Charlie's breath was short, but he replied, "yes, mistress."

"Good," Yvette said, and sat on the bed next to Erin. "Now give this disobedient slut what she wants. But do. Not. Cum."

"Ungh... yes, mistress," Charlie groaned. He started to thrust his hips forward and back, feeling more of Erin's cunt as more of his length slid in and out of her. It was awkward at first, with his hands tied behind his back, but he soon learned how to balance his weight and was steady, if not graceful, as he began to glide in and out of Erin's dripping fuckhole.

Thwack!

Erin grunted hard as Yvette hit her with the flogger again, deftly avoiding Charlie's abdomen by mere millimeters to leave yet another set of stripes on Erin's ass. Charlie looked down and saw Erin's asshole spread out in front of him and her pussy lips gripping his cock as he pulled out of her then pressed back in. He felt a surge between his legs and tried to will it away.

"Don't cum, Charlie," said Yvette.

"Ungh... yes, mistress..."

Thwack!

Erin was groaning continuously now, pulling hard at the restraints on her wrists. Charlie was panting and his thrusts were getting faster.

"Don't cum, Charlie," said Yvette.

Thwack!

Suddenly Charlie felt' Erin's pussy grip him more tightly than he'd ever felt as her orgasm crested. She screamed with a low, animal voice and bucked against the bed, her pussy squeezing and massaging Charlie's cock inside her.

It was too much for him.

Charlie's cock exploded into his wife and he pressed into her soft flesh, pouring what felt like a gallon of jizz into her hot, spasming body. He half-groaned, half-shouted, and struggled to stay standing with his hands still bound behind his back.

Before his orgasm had completely subsided, Yvette had undone the restraints at his wrists. He braced himself on the mattress with his hands and pulled back, his cock bouncing free of Erin with a squishing sound. A small waterfall of cum came with it and pooled on the floor between Erin's still spread legs.

Yvette gently guided him to the bed before quickly and surely undoing Erin's restraints. Yvetten practically lifted the smaller woman onto the mattress next to her husband, picking up her legs and positioning Erin so she could lay on her side nestled against Charlie. Erin was breathing deeply, already half-asleep. Her eyes were closed and she wore a dazed, blissful expression. Yvette strode softly to the pile of blankets and brought one to the bed, laying it over Charlie and Erin. It was soft and heavy and even though Charlie was covered in a sheen of sweat, the weight felt good.

Yvette sat on the side of the bed next to Erin and stroked her hair. Erin made a happy little noise and nuzzled against Charlie.

"You two did great today," Yvette said. It was no longer her stern, dominatrix voice, but the easy, comforting voice she had used in the reception area.

"We'll work on a few things," she said, looking Charlie directly in the eye, the slightest edge momentarily creeping back into her inflection, "but I think you'll have fun. You stay here as long as you need and I'll see you at the next session."

Yvette got up from the bed, took her sweater from the hook on the wall, and disappeared back through the door from which she'd entered.

Martinet
Martinet
29 Followers
12