Yvette: Session 03

Story Info
Erin learns discipline.
8.9k words
4.55
9.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Martinet
Martinet
29 Followers

The change that Charlie had seen in Erin since they started their sessions with Yvette was rapid and, to him, a little bit astonishing. He had always loved their time together in the bedroom, where Erin was generally game for dirty talk and for exchanging fantasies and for light experimentation. Outside the bedroom, however, she was what Charlie might call reserved.

That seemed to be changing.

For as long as Charlie had known her, Erin carried herself with stylish understatement, beautiful if you happened to look, but rarely doing much to draw attention to herself. This was still the norm when going about her daily business, as she still wore her cashmere turtlenecks, her elegant cardigans, and her tightly coiffed hairstyles. It was the same when they spent time with friends.

When they went out just the two of them, however, it was an entirely different story. Erin's necklines were getting lower, her hems higher, and her lack of underwear more frequent and more obvious.

On Wednesday night, for example, they had gone for a walk and stopped for lattes on the way. Erin wore a flowery sundress, much like the one that Yvette had dressed her in when they went to the Cattail and she wore it without a bra so that her breasts jiggled slightly as she walked.

At the cafe, she had hemmed and hawed over her order, leaning forward on the counter to read the menu on the chalkboard against the back wall, which Charlie knew was an act. They went to that cafe all the time and Erin eventually ordered the same thing she always did. But her little routine did furnish the barista behind the counter with a clear view down her dress and Charlie chuckled internally as the young tried valiantly -- and rather unsuccessfully -- to keep his gaze politely north of Erin's chest.

"Did you see him checking out my tits?" Erin asked with a mischievous smile as they walked down the street with their drinks.

"I did," Charlie replied. "You didn't give him much of a choice."

"I don't think he minded," Erin said. She scrunched her nose and grinned. "I can't believe I did that! Can you believe I did that? Were you jealous?"

Charlie smiled at his wife.

"I thought it was pretty hot, actually," he told her.

When they got back to the house, they had barely made it inside before Charlie grabbed his wife and kissed her hard, pressing her against the wall. They left a trail of clothing up the stairs as they tumbled into the bedroom.

They fucked each other fast and hard, moaning and teasing each other with their filthy talk.

"Ungh -- yes, baby, fuck me, fuck me like David did," Erin moaned. "You liked watching that, didn't you?"

"Fuck, it was so hot," Charlie panted as he thrust in and out of Erin's pussy. "Did you like watching Lexy ride me?"

Erin desperately affirmed that, yes, she had indeed gotten off watching the busty brunette fuck her husband.

They came together moments later, and Charlie loved the feeling of Erin squeezing him as he poured his cum into her. Afterwards, they cuddled lazily, oblivious to the dampness of the sheets. Erin drifted off to sleep quickly, but Charlie lay awake for several minutes thinking about the last couple of weeks. He wasn't sure what it was that Yvette had managed to awaken in his wife -- or himself for that matter -- but he sure wasn't complaining.

He could hardly wait for their next session.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It came a few days later and Charlie found himself again in the changeroom at the studio staring at a handwritten note from Yvette and trying to figure out what he was supposed to do.

The instructions were simple enough:

"When you are ready, come into the studio dressed only in what you find in the basket. -Y"

However, there was nothing in the wicker basket but four padded leather cuffs. He put them on his wrists and ankles and then stood for a minute, feeling strangely more naked with the cuffs on than when he was wearing nothing at all.

He noticed that there was a cotton robe hanging on the wall by the door and began to put it on. But as he started to pull his arm through its sleeve, Charlie paused. It was the same sort of robe that he had worn in their first session. These seemed to be fairly standard-issue for the studio -- Charlie had seen a pile of them in a laundry hamper in the hall as he came into the changeroom. The soft, deep black material of the robe fit the vibe of the place, in any case.

But it wasn't in the basket.

Charlie had learned that Yvette demanded precise adherence to her instructions and her note had said to wear only what was in the basket. Was it an oversight? A bit of imprecise language on Yvette's part? That seemed unlikely.

Charlie shrugged to himself and left the robe hanging by the door. It wasn't as though he had anything left to hide from Yvette and besides, he got a bit of a thrill from walking around with no clothes on. He took a breath and went through the door.

Yvette was waiting for him on the other side, along with Lexy, Erin, and David. Yvette was back in her tight black jeans, knee-high boots, and body-hugging cami. David wore similarly tight black jeans, black boots, and a black tank-top that showed off his trim, muscular arms and shoulders. Lexy lounged on the bed, wearing nothing but black bikini-style panties, bare feet, and a tiny white t-shirt that stopped well above her belly-button. From the way her impressive tits jiggled everytime she moved, it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her long, wavy brown hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail, leaving her soft, elegant neck exposed. She looked Charlie in the eye and smirked as she ran her tongue over her top lip; Charlie realized he'd been staring and looked quickly away.

Erin, for her part, was wearing four padded leather cuffs, exactly like Charlie's. She was also wearing a robe similar to the one that had been hanging in Charlie's changeroom.

He suddenly felt even more naked.

"Oh, um..." he stammered ... "I guess I should..."

"Stay right there, Charlie," Yvette commanded, then, more gently, "thank you for joining us."

"Oh, um, yes mistress," Charlie managed to reply. "Hello."

He took a quick look around the room. The dramatic red-and-black color scheme, cabinets, and rubbery flooring were all still in place and the queen-sized bed with its cozy pile of pillows still dominated one side of the room.

But there were some new features, as well. For one thing, there was a cushioned, wooden-armed chair near the foot of the bed, with a small stool sitting next to it. Charlie noticed there were shiny metal rings bolted on to the arms and legs of the chair, right where someone's wrists and ankles would be.

A few feet away from the chair was some kind of padded bench or railing standing freely in the middle of the floor and seemingly bolted down where a panel of flooring had been removed. Attached to the floor on one side of the bench were two short lengths of metal chain.

Charlie's thoughts were interrupted by Yvette's most stern, take-charge voice.

"Today is all about discipline," she announced. "It was clear to me that this was lacking during our last session."

She paused.

"Yes, mistress," Charlie and Erin replied in unison after a brief moment. Yvette frowned.

"So we are going to work on instilling some of that missing discipline in the two of you. After your performance at the Cattail you should be grateful that Lexy and David agreed to help today -- I suppose Charlie and Erin's apology was sufficient, yes?"

"Yes, mistress," David and Lexy replied immediately, David's impassive expression contrasting with Lexy's wild and mischievous grin.

"Though David did have to help a little after Charlie left poor Lexy a little high and dry."

Lexy smirked at this, her tongue poking out the side of her mouth.

"I didn't mind, mistress," said David.

"No, I'm sure not," Yvette said. She slowly made her way over to where David was standing. She patted his cheek twice, then gently slapped it. "But that's not the point, is it?"

David's face betrayed the faintest glimmer of a smile.

"No, mistress," he said.

Yvette turned back to face Erin and Charlie. She took a long look at Erin and then let out a short sigh.

"David, would you please finish setting up the bench?" Yvette said.

"Yes, Mistress," David replied and strode over to the cabinets and began rummaging through its contents.

"Lexy, would you please get Charlie situated?

"Yes, Mistress," Lexy said and slid off the bed. She sauntered over to Charlie, making direct eye contact with him the whole time and putting an exaggerated sway in her nearly-naked hips. The swaying caused her tits to bounce with each step and Charlie had a hard time deciding where to look.

"Come along," Lexy said as she took Charlie's arm and led him to the chair, where he obediently sat down. Lexy smiled at him and knelt down in front of him, her head tantalizingly close to his bare and stiffening cock, then secured the cuffs around his ankles to the loops at the base of the chair. She stood up and immediately sat herself down in his lap, causing him to grunt. She fastened the cuffs at his wrists to the chair as well, then stood up and looked down at him, grinning.

"All set, mistress," Lexy said.

"Thank you, Lexy."

Lexy skipped back to where the other two women were standing. Yvette turned to face Erin, who had been watching the scene with her hands folded awkwardly in front of her. She stared down at Erin who returned her gaze with a meek expression.

"Now Erin," Yvette said. "I believe you had instructions waiting for you when you arrived in the changeroom, did you not?"

"Yes, mistress," Erin immediately replied.

"And what were those instructions?"

"To only wear what was provided... uh, mistress," Erin said.

Lexy, now standing next to Yvette, tsked conspicuously.

"I believe," Yvette said, "they said only to wear what was in the basket, is that correct?"

Erin pondered this for just a moment, then her shoulders slumped.

"Yes, mistress," she replied.

"And was the robe in the basket?"

"No, mistress," Erin said quietly.

"No," Yvette confirmed. "So I see you are still having some trouble following instructions, is that right?"

"Yes, mistress," Erin said.

"Well we are going to have to deal with this. Lexy, would you please help Erin get properly arranged?"

"Yes, mistress," Lexy said brightly. Lexy moved to stand in front of Erin, positioning herself so close that they were practically touching. Lexy was only slightly taller than Erin, but enough so that Erin had to look up at her to make eye contact at that distance. Charlie noticed Erin's eyes had gone wide and she was chewing her lower lip.

Lexy reached between them and untied Erin's robe. Slowly, she eased the robe off of Erin's shoulders and let it fall to the floor, running her palms over Erin's skin as she did so. Even sitting several feet away, Charlie couldn't help but notice that Erin was flushed and that her nipples were at full attention.

When Erin was finally dressed only in the cuffs, Lexy took her hand and led her to the padded bench, positioning Erin so that her hips were leaning against it. She then bent down and clipped the cuffs to two metal rings that were attached to the floor.

While all this was happening, David had retrieved two lengths of rope from one of the cabinets and looped them over a length of dowling that was suspended from the ceiling by chains at each end. One end of each rope hung down just past the bench on the other side from where Erin was standing. As Lexy clipped Erin's ankles to the floor, David tied the ends of the rope to the cuffs on Erin's wrists. He then pulled the other ends of the ropes, yanking Erin's arms above her head, which puled her weight forward so that her hips pressed against the bench. Charlie watched all this with fascination from his spot bound to the chair.

As David held Erin's hands above her head with the ropes, Yvette calmly walked over and stood in front of her. Lexy sauntered back to where Charlie was sitting and sat on the stool next to his chair.

"Your wife's skin is really soft," she whispered huskily in his ear, before settling on to the stool with her left arm around his shoulders and her right resting on his forearm.

Yvette studied Erin who returned her gaze with wide eyes, like a rabbit in an open field that's suddenly been spotted. Forced by the bonds, Erin stood at an awkward angle, weight forward and arms above her head, which caused her breasts and buttocks to stick out at tantalizing angles.

"I think I know the problem here," Yvette finally said. She began to walk slowly over to one of the cabinets. If Charlie remembered correctly, it was the one with all the paddles and whips.

"I think the problem here is simply a lack of discipline due to an inability to concentrate. The ability to concentrate is very important in life, don't you agree Erin?"

"Yes, mistress," Erin answered immediately.

"I think, therefore, that you would benefit from some development in this area."

"Yes, Mistress," Erin replied, her voice quivering slightly.

Yvette pulled open the cabinet and selected a medium-sized, leather-covered paddle with brass rivets around the edges.Then she walked back over to Erin, contemplating the paddle as she went.

"So you would probably be grateful if I were to help you improve your powers of concentration, yes?"

She punctuated this last word with a swift smack to Erin's ass, causing Erin to yelp.

"Ungh! Y-yes mistress!"

"Yes what?" Another smack.

"Ungh! I would um... I would be grateful! ...mistress!"

"Grateful for what?"

Smack.

"Urgh. Grateful if you would help me ... with discipline! I mean, with concentration!"

Erin was panting now and Charlie could see the pink starting to bloom on her backside. He was also acutely aware that Lexy had started gently stroking his arm and that each stroke was bringing her fingers closer to his shoulder.

"Very well, then," Yvette said, her voice even. "I am willing to help you develop concentration. And discipline."

She paused dramatically.

"To achieve these, it is first important to set an intention. Wouldn't you agree?"

Smack.

"Ungh," Erin groaned. Her body jerked forward with each blow from Yvette's paddle.

"Yes, mistress!"

"Good," Yvette said. "Now, what do you intend?"

There was a pause as Erin appeared to be thinking about the question, squirming against her restraints.

Smack!

"Your intention?" Yvette asked, more sharply this time.

"Um ... to develop discipline, mistress!" Erin blurted out.

"Discipline," Yvette said impatiently. "Yes, we know that one. But for what purpose?"

"Um ..." Erin hesitated again, still squirming.

Smack!

"For what purpose?" Yvette asked again.

"Uh ..." Erin stammered desperately. "Uh ... I guess ..."

Smack!

"For what purpose?" Yvette said, her voice growing more intense.

Smack!

"I don't know!" Erin cried.

Yvette walked around so that she was standing in front of the other woman and gently took Erin's face in her hand.

"It's so that you can follow my instructions properly, isn't that what you want?" she said.

Erin stopped squirming and looked Yvette directly in the eyes.

"Yes, mistress."

"Yes what?

"Yes, I want to follow your instructions."

"Good!" said Yvette.

Charlie watched the scene in rapt fascination, his cock well on its way to its full hardness. Lexy's hand had made its way to his chest and had started working down his belly toward his rapidly developing erection. He jumped as the backs of her fingers brushed against his nearly fully-engorged cock.

"Oooh, would you look at that" she purred in his ear, pressing her breasts against his shoulder. "I think you like watching your wife tied up and disciplined, is that right?"

"Urm ... yes..." he grunted as her hand fluttered over and past his cock and began to rub his inner thigh.

"Mmmm, me too," she breathed before sucking his earlobe into her mouth, then turning back to the scene in front of him. Her hand continued to stroke his leg, barely brushing against his balls before sliding back toward his knee.

"Now," Yvette continued, "we have set an intention. The next step is to reflect on our past missteps."

There was a pause, followed by another loud smack.

"Unh! Yes mistress!" Erin said.

"Good," Yvette continued. "Now, at the Cattail, you were given a strict instruction, were you not?"

"Yes, mistress," Erin replied.

"And what was that instruction?"

"It was ... uh ..." Erin's face, already flushed, reddened further. She jumped as Yvette smacked her ass.

"I wasn't supposed to ... I mean ... I wasn't supposed to ... get there."

"Get there?" Yvette asked. "What does that mean? Speak up!"

Smack!

"Ungh! I wasn't supposed to ... orgasm," Erin said meekly.

"You what?"

Smack!

"Cum!" Erin cried out. "I wasn't supposed to cum, mistress!"

Charlie was aware of Lexy's hands now stroking his testicles. His breathing began to get shallower and heavier.

"That's right," Yvette said. "And yet what did you do in front of the whole restaurant?"

"Um," Erin said quietly, "I had an orgasm. Mistress."

Smack!

"You what?"

"I came, mistress!"

Smack! "You what?!"

"I came!"

Smack! "You what?!"

"I came!" Erin practically screamed. "I came, I came, I came in front of the whole restaurant!"

"Yes, you did," Yvette said in measured tones. "And did you enjoy failing to follow my instructions?"

"No! I mean ... I ... yes ... no, Mistress!"

Smack!

"I think you should be honest. I think you enjoyed cumming in front of Lexy and David and all the others, is that right?"

"Yes," Erin replied.

Smack!

"Yes!" Erin cried.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I enjoyed cumming in front of all those people!"

Smack!

"Because you are a filthy exhibitionist slut?" Yvette scolded.

"Yes," Erin said quietly.

Smack!

"Yes!" she cried again, "I'm an exhibitionist slut!" She panted and squirmed and pulled against the restraints, which held her fast.

Charlie was also beginning to pant. Lexy's hand had settled onto his cock and was gently stroking it back and forth in slow agonizing motions as she watched, apparently almost as mesmerized by Erin's scene as he was.

"Excellent," Yvette said. "Now what about afterwards?"

"Mistress?" Erin asked.

"Afterwards. Your little interlude in the studio. Did you enjoy fucking David in front of all of us? In front of your husband?"

"Um ..." Erin looked at Charlie who met her eyes, still breathing heavily. He felt his cock twitch at the memory of David's muscled, tattooed body pounding his wife to a powerful orgasm. He looked over at David who simply held on to the ropes, watching the scene impassively.

Charlie was startled by the sound of leather on flesh as Yvette's paddle again found Erin's ass. Erin yelped again.

"Yes, mistress!" Erin moaned.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I enjoyed fucking David!"

"Next to your husband?"

"Yes, mistress!"

"And did you cum?"

"Yes, mistress!"

Smack!

"Yes, mistress, I came! I came because I'm a dirty slut and it felt good, mistress, it felt good!"

"Good," Yvette said calmly. "I am now convinced that your reflection has led you to a place where you can be honest with yourself. This is essential to developing discipline."

She tucked the paddle under one arm.

"There is just one element left to work on," Yvette continued. "And that's the actual practice of concentration. Focusing the mind. Being ... present."

She paused and let the last word sink in.

"Now, Yvette continued, "I have a very important instruction for you, Erin. Were you serious about wanting to follow my instructions?"

"Yes, mistress," Erin quickly replied.

Martinet
Martinet
29 Followers