Yvette: Session 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Martinet
Martinet
29 Followers

As Lexy continued her stroking motion, the action on the bed kept escalating. David was now thrusting into Erin with long, slow strokes and appeared to have his thumb buried in her ass. Erin, clearly over whatever nerves she may have been experiencing, had begun pushing back and forth between the two men, sliding her mouth as far down LaRob's cock as she could then pushing back to take David's deeper in her pussy. Yvette looked on, occasionally touching one of the other four men on the shoulder or whispering softly in their ears, eliciting nods and smiles.

She touched LaRob's shoulder and he nodded before quickly disengaging from Erin's mouth and got off the bed. Ben took his place, but instead of offering Erin his cock, laid down in front of her, moving the pillows out of the way. Seeing what Ben was doing, David slid his thumb out of Erin's ass and pulled his cock out of her pussy, causing her to groan. He took her hips in his hands and guided her over Ben's cock, which Ben was holding straight up. Erin smiled dreamily as David positioned her over Ben's cock, then slowly slid down its length. She began rocking her hips back and forth and leaned her head back, giving herself over to the sensation. Jian and Dante took the opportunity to begin stroking and caressing her breasts.

David got off the bed and pumped nearly a full handful of lube into his palm. He moved back to the bed where Erin was now bouncing up and down on Ben, who was holding her hips to keep her in place.

David positioned himself behind Erin and, with his non-lubed hand, pushed on her back so she lay down on top of Ben, exposing her ass. David smeared lube on his rigid cock and then worked the rest around Erin's ass, pushing two fingers inside her as he did so. Erin gasped and her eyes went wide.

David placed the tip of his cock at Erin's rear entrance and Ben helped her hold herself steady as David began to push into her ass.

He was patient and slow, pushing forward then stopping to let Erin adjust, then repeating. It took several minutes of this, but eventually he bottomed out. Erin groaned as she settled back onto the two cocks that were now double-penetrating her. The three of them held the position for a minute, catching their collective breath, before David began to slowly move his hips back and forth, staying fully buried in Erin's backside, but creating friction and sensation for all three of them. Ben, too, began to gently rock his hips up and down, eventually finding a complementary rhythm to David's.

Things were starting to blur together for everyone. Charlie kept his eyes on his wife, who had begun to take the lead on the bed, thrusting back against David and Ben as they filled her to the brim with their cocks and making low, animal groaning noises deep in her throat.

The men not actively fucking Erin continued to watch, stroking their cocks with increasingly desperate and lustful looks on their faces.

Lexy continued to play her edging game with Charlie, sucking him deep into her mouth while she stroked his insides with her finger, bringing him to the precipice of orgasm before backing off. Each time, Charlie moaned and struggled against the restraints holding his arms, but they held. He couldn't tell if time felt like it was speeding up or standing still. Maybe both at once.

Erin's moans began to quicken and she started to push back more aggressively against the cocks in her ass and pussy. Suddenly, she threw her head back and screamed, then her back arched as her orgasm took her. Her whole body shook as the muscles in her legs, back, and abdomen contracted hard and she let out a long, agonized, ecstatic groan.

Just as Erin began to slump forward, David let out a loud groan of his own and thrust hard into her ass. He came hard and deep inside her, pouring his cum into her bowels. This triggered Ben, and he thrust up into Erin, flooding her pussy with an impressive load of his own.

Everything seemed to float suspended for a moment as the three of them came down from their orgasms. But it was only for a moment, then the action started right back up again.

David and Ben gently but quickly disengaged from Erin. Charlie groaned as he saw the cum gush from her now-well-fucked pussy and asshole and as Lexy bobbed her head up and down on his cock and stroked his ass with her finger.

No sooner had the men laid Erin on her back than Dante had positioned himself between her legs and thrust his cock into her sopping wet cunt, pounding furiously into her.

One by one, the remaining men took their turns with her, taking their pleasure in her sopping wet cunt until they came hard inside her. Exhausted and in a semi-conscious state of bliss, Erin simply lay on her back and let herself be fucked into space, a wide-eyed look of overwhelming pleasure on her face.

LaRob was last to go and he pounded into Erin's cunt with abandon. With a roar, he came deep inside her pussy and when he withdrew his retreating cock was followed by a thick stream of cum. He climbed off the bed, leaving Erin splayed out with her head hanging to one side, eyes half-closed.

As the action on the bed coasted to an end, Lexy removed Charlie's cock from her mouth causing him to twitch and groan in frustration. It took a moment for him to realize that everyone was looking at him as silence fell over the room. Yvette in particular fixed him with a purposeful, penetrating gaze.

As Yvette strode over to the chair, Lexy removed her finger, causing him to suck in a breath. At a subtle nod from Yvette, Lexy stood up, curtsied, and then moved to stand in the middle of the line of men, wrapping her arms around the two that stood on either side of her.

Charlie stared up at Yvette as she loomed over him. He was breathing heavily and felt like his whole body was an elastic band stretched nearly to the point of snapping.

Without a word, Yvette unclasped the cuffs from Charlie's wrists and ankles, leaving them dangling from the chair. She took his hand and helped him up, then led him over to the bed where Erin was still laying in her over-sexed haze.

Yvette and Charlie stood over Erin as the others watched.

"Now Charlie," Yvette said gently, "Erin has done an excellent job of developing discipline today. And I see that Lexy has been helping you work on your concentration as well."

Charlie looked at Lexy who smiled at him and blew him a kiss.

"Yes, mistress," he said.

"But I still need you to demonstrate discipline for me."

"Yes, mistress," Charlie replied, the phrase coming almost robotically.

"And the way I need you to do that," Yvette continued, "is to fuck your wife. Right now."

Charlie felt like he was floating. Or like he was on autopilot. He was barely aware of the seven people watching him from across the bed. Heck, he was barely aware of Yvette standing right next to him. But he was aware of the well-fucked woman laying on the bed in front of him. And he was aware he desperately wanted to fuck her too.

"Yes, mistress," he replied automatically and took a step forward.

"But Charlie," Yvette stopped him with a hand on his chest. "Do. Not. Come."

Charlie looked at her and then back at Erin.

"Yes, mistress," he said and stepped forward to the bed.

Charlie drank in the sight of his wife as she lay sprawled on the bed. There were curls of blonde hair matted to her forehead and a deep flush on her face and chest. She lay with her arms above her head and her legs spread obscenely apart and Charlie could see the redness and puffiness of her labia, the thick wetness that coated her legs and pussy and the tiny drizzle of semen still oozing out from her. He climbed between her legs and positioned himself at her entrance.

"Oh, Charlie," she said dreamily through half-lidded eyes. "Did you see me? I had sex with all those boys."

Charlie smiled, overwhelmed with affection and the dawning realization that he had apparently married a wanton, wonderful, sex goddess.

"I saw," he said gently. "You looked amazing."

"Mmmm," Erin sighed, "it felt amazing. I'm so tired."

"I'll bet," Charlie laughed softly.

"Will you have sex with me now?" Erin asked in a far-away voice.

"I would love that," Charlie replied.

"Me too---ohh!"

Erin groaned as Charlie slid his cock into her. She was warm and slick and wet. Her pussy offered no resistance but she felt amazing. Charlie's heart beat faster as he thought about the fact that it was because five men had just pumped their loads into her cunt.

It immediately made his cock twitch and, remembering Yvette's instruction he pulled out again, eliciting a disappointed little groan from Erin.

He felt a gentle smack on his backside and turned to see Yvette with her palm against his buttcheek.

"Charlie," she said softly, "I told you to fuck your wife. Now do it, please. But don't cum, Charlie."

"Yes, mistress," he grunted and slid back into Erin's soft, slick pussy.

He couldn't help it. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back. It was all too much -- the bondage game, the cocksucking, Lexy's blowjob, her finger in his ass, the gang bang. Charlie's orgasm wasn't so much a climax as a blessed release, a day's worth of pent-up tension flowing out of his cock into the body of his darling wife. The feeling was immense. As he thrust and jerked into Erin, he felt like he was releasing more cum into her than he had in his entire life. He rode the wave of euphoria then as he felt it settle and recede, collapsed against Erin's neck, the two of them making a wet, sweaty pile, and Charlie was dimly aware of murmurs of appreciation and what he thought might have been soft, genuine applause.

Yvette tsked.

"Well, Charlie, I guess we will have to continue our efforts." Her voice was mildly scolding, but as she spoke she laid a soft, heavy blanket over Charlie and Erin. She turned to the others.

"If you boys still have the energy, would you please take Lexy into the other room? She's been quite selfless today and I would like to see that she has a good experience as well."

"Yes, mistress," came the unified, enthusiastic response.

"If she would like, of course," Yvette quickly added.

Lexy made a noise that could only be described as a "squee" and grabbed the hands of the two men standing next to her, practically dragging them through the door into the other room, her tits bouncing all the way. The rest followed them out.

Unlike after previous sessions, Yvette stayed with Erin and Charlie a long time. As soon as they were alone, her mannerism changed from stern disciplinarian to the warm, easy-going, instant-friend they had met on their first day. Yvette made no mention of discipline or of following directions, but rather simply told them how much she and the others had enjoyed the session and how wonderful the two of them had been. She stroked their hair, paying particular attention to Erin, asking her gentle questions and listening carefully for her answers.

Charlie didn't know how long they stayed there, but he knew by the end he was remarkably relaxed, given the intensity of the session. After a while, Yvette finally said goodbye, told them to take their time as usual, and left the room.

Later, Charlie sat in the reception area waiting for Erin who, unsurprisingly, was taking a longer-than-usual time to shower and dress. Letitia, the pretty receptionist, smiled at him, but left him to sit quietly with his thoughts.

Those thoughts turned to his and Erin's next session. They had only one left. And Charlie had no idea how they were going to top this one.

Martinet
Martinet
29 Followers