Yvette: Session 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," Yvette continued. "Then your instruction is that, no matter what happens next, you are not to cum without permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress," Erin said, more hesitantly this time.

"Good," Yvette said. She walked quickly to the door of the studio and opened it with a single motion. In walked five men, all very good-looking and all very naked. Charlie heard Lexy gasp softly to herself and felt her grip on his cock tighten. He stifled a moan.

The men walked together past Yvette and stood in a row in front of Erin. Erin looked up and down the row. Her eyes were wide and she had stopped squirming, her weight shifting nervously backwards against her restraints. Charlie noticed she was also chewing her lower lip again.

The men were all varying heights -- Charlie would have guessed the tallest to be about 6'2" and the shortest around 5'7". They were all fit in their various ways, some with the more-heavily muscled frame of a boxer while others had the lithe, slim look of a swimmer or runner. Some had tattoos; some had beards; all were dark-haired and very handsome and all were sporting impressive cocks of various lengths, widths, and degrees of hardness.

Yvette went to one of the cabinets along the wall and pulled out a large wand vibrator. Returning to the bench, she then knelt down, switched on the vibrator and began to gently stroke Erin's legs and buttocks with it.

"Now," Yvette said as she slowly moved the wand around Erin's body. "These five men have agreed to help you work on your concentration. Isn't that nice of them?"

"Oh ..." Erin moaned softly as Yvette ran the head of the vibrator up her inner thigh. "Yes, mistress."

"Yes, it is. Good evening, gentlemen," Yvette said.

"Good Evening, mistress," they replied in unison.

"Thank you so much for your help. This is Erin."

Five voices spoke over each other as all five men said hello to Erin.

"Erin needs to work on her concentration and I have a few things that we can do together to help her with that. Does that sound good to you?"

"Yes, mistress," the men said in unison.

"Good," Yvette replied. "We will begin with something simple. First, I would like each of you to introduce yourselves to her. Dante, I would like you to start."

"Yes, mistress," said the man at the end of the row and stepped forward. Dante had a medium height and medium build. His hair was styled carefully, long and curly on top and short at the sides, complementing the sharp, clean lines of his neatly-trimmed beard. Dark tattoos covered his forearms, though Charlie couldn't make out what they were. As Dante stepped forward, Yvette pressed the head of the vibrator against Erin's pussy, causing her to jump and moan and momentarily close her eyes.

"Pay attention now Erin," Yvette scolded. "Go ahead, Dante."

Dante smiled at Erin. "Hi Erin," he said, "I'm Dante. I'm originally from Brooklyn, but I moved here about five years ago. I'm a finance analyst during the day, but I also enjoy swimming and playing volleyball with a few of my friends from college. Oh, and, uh ... I'm a scorpio."

Dante stepped back into line. Erin was clearly trying to focus on him, but Charle could tell that the vibrator between her legs was making it difficult. Yvette wasn't helping any as she pressed the wand against Erin's clit, moving it in slow, firm circles.

The second man stepped forward and smiled. "Hi Erin, I'm Jian," he began.

The scene continued in this way for several minutes. One-by-one, the five handsome men stepped forward and told Erin their names and a couple of interesting, first-date-appropriate facts about themselves.

It all seemed so casual and so ordinary, except for the fact that everyone was naked and Erin was tied up with a powerful vibrator rumbling against her clit and Charlie was tied to a chair. He almost felt like laughing except that Lexy had strengthened her grip on his cock and was continuing to pump it back and forth. He started to feel a tingle in his groin.

When all of the men had introduced themselves, Yvette stood up.

"Thank you, gentlemen," she said. "Now David, would you get Erin in position?"

"Yes, mistress," said David and he moved quickly to Erin's side. Letting go of the ropes, he untied them from her wrists. Before she could straighten up, however, he took her hands and gently, but firmly, pulled them towards the floor, fastening them to the lengths of chain at the bottom of the padded bench. Erin was now folded over the bench, her ass still in the air and her head now at cock-height with the five men standing in front of her.

Charlie began to groan as he felt an orgasm beginning to boil up between his legs as he stared at the scene, his pretty wife tied helplessly in position in front of five other men, all of whom appeared now to be just as aroused as he was. It was too much for him and he moaned as he felt the muscles in his pelvis beginning to tense.

Just then, Lexy suddenly stopped stroking him and took her hand away sitting up so she was no longer touching him. He grunted in frustration and his hips thrashed against the chair.

"Ah ah ah," Lexy teased. "Mistress told me you're not supposed to cum either."

Charlie just moaned in response. Lexy giggled.

In the meantime, Yvette had handed the vibrator off to David, who had taken her place behind Erin. Erin was whimpering softly as she fidgeted uncomfortably in her new position.

"Now," Yvette said, hefting her paddle again. "The boys have all introduced themselves. I want you to show them that you were concentrating enough to hear what they said."

"Ungh ..." Erin groaned as David pressed the vibrator against her cunt. "Y-yes mistress."

"Good," Yvette said. She gestured to one of the men standing in front of Erin and he stepped forward. He was one of the tallest in the group, and well-built. Both his face and head were clean-shaven. His cock stood straight out in front of him, thick and full.

Lexy had started stroking Charlie's cock again and he shifted restlessly in the chair as the tension began building anew.

"Now," Yvette said, "Erin, what was this man's name?"

Erin moaned as the vibrator did its work against her clit. "Ungh... La ... LaRob?"

"Very good," Yvette said approvingly. "And where is LaRob from?"

"Um... ungh... Brooklyn?"

LaRob shook his head and there was a loud smack! As Yvette brought her paddle down on Erin's ass.

"LaRob is from Aurora, is that right?" Yvette asked.

"Yes, mistress," LaRob replied.

"Now, Erin," Yvette said, with an edge to her voice. "You were clearly not exercising enough concentration if you can't remember a simple detail like that."

She grabbed a handful of Erin's curly blond hair and forced her head up so that her face was just inches away from LaRob's throbbing erection.

"So," Yvette continued, "you are going to open your mouth and show LaRob you're committed to doing better next time."

Erin looked awkwardly up at LaRob, then obediently opened her mouth as wide as she could.

Charlie groaned and his cock throbbed, partly from Lexy's steady stroking, but also from seeing LaRob slide his cock into his wife's mouth. LaRob was very gentle, pushing only the tip between Erin's stretched out lips, but Erin struggled to wrap her mouth around its girth all the same. She squirmed as David continued to work her pussy with the vibrator and Yvette ever-so-subtly pushed forward on her head for encouragement. Erin began sliding her mouth back and forth over LaRob's cockhead, and he groaned, gently replacing Yvette's hand on Erin's head with his own.

Charlie couldn't believe he was watching his wife sucking off a strange man, nor could he believe how utterly turned on he was by it.

"Do you like watching your wife suck on another man's cock?" Lexy's voice was sultry in Charlie's ear as she kept stroking him.

"Ungh ...yes," he managed.

"Mmmm," Lexy purred, "I bet LaRob feels really good right now. Erin seems like she'd have a talent for sucking cock."

Charlie merely groaned his agreement.

"I bet your cock tastes really good. Do you like it when Erin sucks it?" Lexy asked.

"Ungh ... yes," Charlie replied, his mind barely able to manage the three stimuli it was now trying to juggle -- Lexy's voice in his ear, her hand on his cock, and the sight of Erin now actively fellating LaRob.

He snapped back to reality as Lexy abruptly stood up. Without a word, she pulled her tiny t-shirt up over her head, allowing her big, firm tits to bounce free. She kneeled between Charlie's legs and before he knew it, she'd taken his cock in her mouth and was sliding down the length of it. He cried out at the intense sensation. The four men standing in line all turned towards him, appearing to be aware of him for the first time. They all smiled as they saw what was happening and Jian nodded with appreciation before turning back to the scene before them.

After a few more seconds of Erin bobbing her head on his cock with increasing enthusiasm, LaRob groaned and then suddenly stepped back, pulling his cock from Erin's mouth with a soft popping sound and making her gasp. Yvette nodded her approval.

"You see, Erin? That is what is called discipline. Very good LaRob."

"Thank you, mistress," LaRob said as he stepped back into line, his penis still hard and at attention.

"Very good then, next please. Now Erin, what is his name?"

Erin was panting hard. David had given her a break from the vibrator but was still rubbing his hands up and down her legs, roughly massaging her thighs and ass.

"Uh ... Michael?" Erin gasped.

Smack!

The man (actually named Marlon) stepped forward and presented his cock to Erin who obediently took it into her mouth and began to suck on it.

The sequence continued up and down the line of men. At Yvette's prompting, each would step forward to have Erin recite back their basic biographical details. And Erin, increasingly flustered by the paddle slapping against her ass, distracted by the vibrator in David's hand, and eager about the cocks sliding into her mouth, invariably got the details wrong.

Dante from Brooklyn who played volleyball, LaRob from Aurora, who followed French league soccer, Marlon from Oak Park who had a pilot's license, Jian from Seattle who was training to be a sommelier, and Ben from Arizona who practiced jiu jitsu in his spare time -- one by one each man stepped forward and took his turn sliding his cock into the mouth of increasingly restive and lustful woman bound helplessly in front of them.

Charlie, meanwhile, was nearly losing his mind. He couldn't believe how hot it was watching Erin writhe and squirm and gasp as she took cock after cock into her mouth.

As if that wasn't enough, Lexy was making it very clear that she knew how to give a blow job and that she really, really enjoyed it. Every time her head slid down into Charlie's lap, his cock felt like it was going to explode. But just as he was about to go over the edge, Lexy would unerringly pop up and sit back on her heels, giving Charlie a mischievous smile and leaving his toes to curl and him feeling like he'd just lost a sneeze. Charlie didn't know if he'd ever been edged like this for so long and it was absolutely driving him around the bend.

After she pulled off of his cock for what felt like the hundredth time, something suddenly caught Lexy's attention and she looked over her shoulder at the scene going on behind her. Despite the throbbing in his groin, Charlie stopped tugging on his restraints momentarily and followed Lexy's gaze. He saw immediately what had drawn her focus.

Erin had been grunting and whimpering for several minutes as her scene escalated. But now she was moaning continuously and with great intensity and had started thrusting back against the vibrator in David's hand.

Jian was standing in front of her, and he took a step back, pulling his cock out of Erin's mouth and looking to Yvette for instructions.

Yvette's already stern expression became even harder.

"You aren't thinking of cumming without permission, are you Erin?"

"Please," Erin pleaded as she struggled against the restraints, "I need to!"

"You need to what?"

"I need to ... cummmm, mistress I need to cum!"

"You haven't yet completed your concentration task, Erin."

"I'm sorry ... I can't ... I'm going to ... please, I need to!"

"You want to cum in front of all these men and you can't even tell me their names or a single thing about them?"

Erin could only moan in response.

"Well what do the five of you think?" she asked the men.

All five agreed that they would not in fact mind if Erin came in front of them.

Yvette sighed. "Very well," she said, "but there will be a penalty. Do you accept this?"

"God yes," Erin pleaded, "anything! Just please mistress I need to cummmm!"

"As you wish," Yvette said. "You may cum. David?"

"Yes, mistress," David replied and pressed the vibrator hard against Erin's clit. As he did so, he slid two fingers from his other hand into her dripping cunt and began to thrust them in and out. Erin moaned and began to visibly tense up, her fingers and toes spreading and spasming. The five men all stroked themselves while they watched.

Lexy didn't wait for Erin to finish before once again engulfing Charlie's cock in her mouth, taking it all the way to the hilt. As she did so, she slid one hand under him. With expert finesse, she slipped a finger between his cheeks and found his asshole, rubbing the pad of her finger across its sensitive skin, which was slick with sweat.

Charlie yelped as Lexy held his cock in her throat and her finger against his ass. He jumped at the sudden intense pleasure and was surprised to find himself shifting his hips to give Lexy a better angle. She smiled and purred her approval around his cock and continued to apply gentle but firm pressure to his rear button. Nobody had ever touched Charlie there and he couldn't believe the sensation.

He didn't have much time to consider it, though, because across the room Erin practically exploded. Her body jerked and rocked as she came, thrashing hard against the bench and screaming, pulling futilely against the chains at her wrists. David pounded her cunt with his fingers, pushing her far, far over the edge, prolonging her climax as long as he could.

After what seemed like a full minute of high, unyielding ecstasy, Erin began to come back to earth. As her orgasm subsided, she slumped against the bench, a dazed look on her face. Yvette gestured to the group of men and two of them -- Charlie was far too distracted to remember their names at this point -- quickly stepped forward to remove her restraints, unclipping her from the loops in the floor and removing the cuffs entirely. They gently lifted her off the bench and, one on each side of her, half-escorted, half-carried her to the bed, laying her gently down on it as all five gathered and stood around the edge.

Lexy slowed her movements and removed her hand from beneath Charlie's bum, allowing him a moment to breathe. He watched the scene at the bed with fascination, his sex-dazed wife laid out surrounded by beautiful, horny, naked men.

Yvette joined the men at the bedside and gave Erin a stern look. They all stood for a moment catching their breaths, Erin propped up slightly against the stack of pillows on the bed.

"You've done well, Erin," Yvette began.

"Thank you, mistress," Erin panted.

"But because you didn't complete your task, there is one last thing you need to do. Or rather ... six things."

Erin looked puzzled for a moment, then looked around at the five men surrounding her, then over at David who was putting the vibrator away in one of the cabinets. Her eyes widened as she realized what was about to happen.

Seeing Erin's expression, Yvette raised an eyebrow in her direction. She then nodded at the men and stepped back.

Charlie couldn't believe it. He'd watched more than a few gangbang videos on the internet, but couldn't believe he was about to see one in real-life -- to say nothing of the fact that it was his adoring wife at the center of it all. His cock pulsed and throbbed and his breath grew heavy.

The group of men immediately descended on Erin. But to Charlie's surprise, they were far from the pack of ravenous, aggressive beasts that he was used to seeing, at least in the videos on the internet. On the contrary, they were exceptionally gentle with her, starting slow, taking care not to overwhelm her too quickly. In fact, at first they simply stroked her arms and legs and hair, occasionally straying to her belly and breasts but always softly and gently, giving her time to adjust to the new scene.

Erin began to visibly relax and lay back against the pillows, allowing herself to be explored. As she became more immersed in the scene, she seemed to luxuriate in the sensations, eyes closed, smiling and sighing. She began to let her own hands roam, seeking to touch and feel the arms and hands that were touching her.

It wasn't long before one of the men -- Charlie thought Marlon -- moved between Erin's legs and buried his face between them. Erin moaned and wound her fingers in Marlon's hair as two more of the men began to lick and suck on her nipples and the others continued to stroke her arms, shoulders, legs, and belly.

As he watched, Charlie's attention was momentarily interrupted by David's sudden appearance next to his chair. Without a word, David reached down and handed Lexy a clear plastic bottle with a pump top and an elegantly-designed label. It took Charlie only a moment to realize it was lube.

"Thank you, David," Lexy said seductively as she took the bottle from him. David smiled at her then winked at Charlie before striding calmly over to the bed and placing a second bottle of lube on the small table next to it. He quickly undressed and joined the other five men as they continued to caress and massage and lick and suck Erin's naked body.

Lexy regained Charlie's attention with a smile and then slid her hand underneath him again, slipping a finger between his asscheeks.

"Do you like this?" she cooed.

"Ungh..." Charlie stammered, "Y-yes."

"I like that you like it," Lexy replied. "I bet you'd like more, wouldn't you?"

"O-okay," Charlie managed.

"Okay?" Lexy said.

"Y-yeah. Yes. More. I want more. Please."

Lexy's smile broadened and she reached over to the bottle of lube that she'd placed on the floor beside her, pumping a generous dollop onto her middle finger and spreading it around with her thumb.

She again slipped her hand underneath Charlie and quickly found his asshole. She pressed and rubbed on it like before, but the lube made the sensation much smoother and more pleasurable.

Charlie gasped as Lexy pressed against his sphincter and slid her finger into his ass to the first knuckle. Still watching him, she grinned as she began to move it back and forth, working it deeper into him millimeter by millimeter. Charlie groaned and tried to shift his hips forward again to give Lexy better access. She pushed again and her lubed-up finger slid in past the ring of muscle. He groaned, unable to believe how much he was enjoying the feeling of having Lexy's finger inside him.

Slowly, gently, Lexy began moving her finger in a "come hither" motion. Charlie gasped as he suddenly felt an intense tingling sensation begin to radiate from his pelvis.

"Oh," Lexy said in a sing-song voice, "looks like I found it!"

She kept stroking. After a short time, Charlie got just used enough to the sensation that he could focus his attention on the bed for a moment. What he saw made his cock jump.

Erin was on all fours with LaRob in her mouth and David fucking her slowly from behind. David had his hand between his body and Erin's and was rubbing his thumb between her cheeks.

"Oh," Lexy said, following Charlie's gaze, "looks like everyone's getting into it today."