All Comments on 'Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 01'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Was hard as a rock the whole time reading this. Might need to go find a pair of my sisters panties now to cum in. Can't wait for next installment

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenalmost 5 years ago
Great Story.

I enjoyed this story of Zach and his relationships in fucking older women - even his mother!!

Hopefully Zach will find more old cunt to fuck in future chapters,

Thanks for writing this hot erotic story.

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159almost 5 years ago
Raunchy

It's great that every female is a disgusting slut. But if you want some character development, not everyone licks their fingers and talks like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Superb.

A very erotic and well written story.

The detail is amazing. Thank you for sharing.

I specially loved the section on Mrs. Smith.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Is this part of a series?

You mention zach getting powers, but not in this story. So should this be called a prologue to another story?

ZachDocEightZachDocEightalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments.

Zach gains his special powers in an earlier series that the title begins like "Zach Ch. 01: Discovering His Powers", then "Zach Ch. 02: Powers Claim His Sis" etc.through "Zach Ch. 05 - "

The character Zach will sometimes be the student with powers or an adult with no powers but sexy nieces. I also like his involvement with witches in a coven. I've been writing for about 10 years and have quite a collection but the newer stories that seem to pour out are the ones I've been posting.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Zach the stud

First of all let me say this is one very hot and sexy story and Zach came a lot more than I did. After I started reading I almost stopped because this sounds like a rip off of so many other stories just strung together, but I started getting into the nonstop sex and the panty gathering for his collection. I'll always read stories about collecting panties. Anyway I was just going to give it maybe three stars but got into it so much that it gets five stars and I'm looking for the other chapters.

Let's get some more panties Zach! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice build up, and not just constant sex, and women running around the dripping pussies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...