Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my thick eight inch cock through Mom's wet warm pussy lips and my cockhead would massage her clit as it slid through. My cockhead would poke through past Mom's thighs with each thrust when I suddenly felt fingers run across the helmet. I thought it was Mom until I felt the bed mattress moving and realized Sam was shifting her position. Her feet wound up on the pillows and I gasped as her tongue licked my cockhead of my pre-cum and Mom's pussy juices. Sam shifted again and when my cockhead went through it slid past her wet lips and entered her warm mouth.

I held it forward and Sam sucked on the entire helmet. She must have her mouth right against Mom's pussy because when I pulled back Mom moaned out, "Yes right, baby girl, right there on my knot. Suck on it and make Mommy feel good!"

When I pushed my cock forward again the head and two inches slipped into Sam's mouth and she sucked tightly on it. I was getting to the edge from my Mom's hot pussy and Sam's hot mouth. I was gripping Mom's tit too tight and her hand moved onto my hand and broke the seal. "Easy baby, easy," she moaned as she moved towards her orgasm.

I humped Mom rapidly bumping her clit with my fat cockhead over and over. She started huffing and puffing and moving her ass back against my hips. She moaned then her thighs gripped my cock so tight I could not move it and I needed final stimulation to get me to cum. Mom moaned loudly and I felt her cum bathe my cockshaft.

I went over the edge and came so hard as Sammy took my cock into her mouth and sucked up and down on my cockhead and a few inches. I didn't count but pulse after thick pulse of my cum filled Sam's mouth. Her swallowing sucked more cum out of my cock and I started to shake. It caused aftershocks against Mom's pussy as she wet my cock again.

Sam was getting a double dose of mine and Mom's cum. Sam was moaning on my cock getting the last of my cum as I realized she was making herself cum on her fingers. We were totally spent but Sam had enough strength to spin back around and spoon Mom. We never turned the light on in Mom's bedroom but I could now see the downstairs lights on. I was too comfortable to get out of bed and just fell asleep again.

It was now morning and when I stirred the bed was warm but empty. I heard noises downstairs so decided to shower. When done I just wrapped myself in a towel and went down for a quick cup of coffee. I was a little shocked to see Sammy sitting with a towel wrapped only around her waist with her tits bare. I looked over at Mom and she had an apron tied on but nothing underneath. Her long wet hair was pointing down her back towards her firm ass which was totally naked.

"Come kiss me brother I miss your lips," Sam said and kind of sat up straight. When I leaned down to kiss her she took my hand and placed it on one of her breasts. She put her hand behind my wet head and held me tight to her kiss. With her other hand she slid it under my towel and massaged my cock. "Thank you for giving Mom such pleasure last night. I think you brought her out of her funk. She has been humming and singing all this morning. I love you Zach," she said sniffling.

"Zach are you making your sister cry?" Mom said all concerned. "No Mom, I'm crying because Zach made you so happy last night. I listened to you sleeping last night and you sounded so at ease. That hasn't been that way for some time. So I love Zach for dispelling your pain. Come give him a big kiss Mom," Sam said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Mom put down a pan and walked over and hugged me tightly then reached up and kissed me deeply. She even teasingly ran her tongue over my lips then gave me a quick peck and laughed. When she turned back to the stove I gave her a whack on her bare ass. Mom yelped then laughed as she shimmied her butt cheeks.

Mom served us a nice full breakfast as we chatted around the table. "Oh Zach, Mrs. Smith called yesterday and said you were very helpful and took care of her needs." Sammy almost snorted some orange juice but luckily held it back. "If you are up to it she would really like you to go over again today and help her with what she needs." Sammy snorted again and Mom gave her a dirty look.

"Yea Mom I think I will go help Mrs. Smith with what she needs. After all she is a widow like yourself but doesn't have her kids near her like you do. So I'll be over her for most of the day. If she wants to feed me dinner will that be ok?" I asked.

"Yes Zach you're such a good boy to help out Widow Smith. But it might storm again tonight so check in on your sister and me when you get home."

I told Mom I would. I kissed her and Sammy then went upstairs to dress. I will defiantly give Mrs. Smith what she needs!

Stay tuned for Chapter 2!