Zach and the Horse Widow

Story Info
Zach helps a widow rancher and her daughter the best way.
10.2k words
4.58
70k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach helps a widow rancher and her daughter the best way he knows.

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including mother/daughter incest and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is another story of Zach's special powers.

My name is Zach and if you have read my stories you know that a brain injury from a bike accident left me with a power of mind control over just women. I do not abuse that power but connect with woman to satisfy their needs -- both emotionally and sexually.

While attending medical school I saw a posting indicating part time help needed at a near by farm. I called the number and a woman indicated she needed help putting up hay for her horses. It would be this weekend and she would provide room and board on her farm and some spending money for the work. She told me no one had called her and I assured her I would take the job and that I wasn't a mass murderer. She laughed sweetly and told me to drive up on Friday evening so we could get an early start on Saturday morning.

The drive was beautiful into the foothills and I found the farm easily. I parked the car and the woman came off her porch and introduced herself as Kate. I said my name was Zach and shook her hand and I let just a bit of my power flow into her and gave her a sense of self-ease. I felt her mellow out and with a deep sigh she told me to grab my pack and come into the house as supper was ready.

As she walked ahead of me I watched her long red hair sway across her ass much like for a horse's tail flicking in the breeze. Speaking of her ass it looked full and firm tucking into her tight blue jeans. She glanced back and surmised I was scoping out her ass and smiled a bit. Little did she know I would share my powers with her and get that ass before the weekend was up?

Kate served the dinner in a quaint old fashioned farm kitchen. She sat opposite me at the table and we made small talk some about me and med school and her life on the farm. I guessed Kate to be about forty five. Her flannel shirt had a few opened front buttons letting me peek at a full cleavage letting me know Kate had a nice sized rack. She was in fine shape and there were still twinkles in her green eyes and freckles on her cheeks that worked their way down into her cleavage.

That cleavage turned pink as she knew my eyes were focused on the fullness of her breasts. She caught my eyes then looked at her own mounds as if trying to willingly pull my eyes to her rising and falling breasts. Her cheeks turned red and she let out a long hungry breath. I could read that she was pleased and excited that this young man in her kitchen desired her old body.

She told me her husband had recently died in an auto accident and two of her daughters were away at collage and the third was married close by but she was left to work the horse farm alone. She could get it all done on most days but for haying she needed extra help. I told her I would be willing to help her with whatever she need this weekend. She made a sad sigh then started to clean up. She was standing at the sink washing the plates when I decided to just tease her a small bit. I brought my plate up to the sink and stood against her ass and reached around with my plate.

I grazed her right breast and leaked my power against her breast and ass. Kate moaned and pushed back against me. I let my power linger flowing lightly to her erogenous zones and stepped back and sat at the table again. That way if anything was to happen it would have to be Kate that started. Kate turned to look at me with a deep hunger in her eyes. I said that I had better get settled in for the night if we have to get started early in the morning. Kate led me to my room and bent over the bed to pull back the quilt and sheets. She told me she would get me about six am for breakfast.

I washed up and turned in slipping under the sheets naked. My powers are fine tuned to female needs so I woke in the early morning to the sound of moaning coming from Kate's room which shared the bed wall with mine. The moaning increased and was a dead give away that Kate was working herself towards an orgasm. The moans increased until I faintly heard Kate.

"Oh yes Zach, right there lick my clit, shove those fingers up my pussy, make me cum baby, make momma cum. Oh Zach I need your cock, I'm cumming baby I'm ccuummmiinngg."

The bed banged against the wall and all but soft moaning could be heard. After some time I heard her moving about and knew she would soon come into my room to get me up. I decided to give her a big tease and kicked off my sheet. I sleep naked so I began to stroke my cock to its full hard thick eight inches. I heard Kate outside my door so I pretended to still be asleep. Kate tapped lightly on my door and called my name. Getting no answer she slowly opened the door and walked in. She sucked in all her breath when she saw my cock and peeking I watched her walk up to my bedside.

She still had her night shirt on as she softly called my name. She called me a bit louder but I made no moves so she got braver and stood beside the bed. I could easily smell her scent from her masturbation. She reached under the hem of her nightshirt and raised it until I could see the sparse red hair covering her pussy. She slid her fingers through her wet pussy lips and circled her swollen love button. She moaned softly then kneeled down next to my bed. She called me again but I played dead.

Without using her hands she softly placed her moist lips to the head of my cock. I let my power stream out of my cockhead and flow to her nipples and clit. Kate dropped back to her haunches and shook into an orgasm aftershock. Her pussy juice flowed out and its perfume filled my little bedroom. With weakened strength Kate leaned up and licking her lips to wet them she captured my cockhead then slid me into her mouth. I moaned like I was dreaming but made no other move.

This emboldened Kate and she slid her mouth slowly down my dick. She kept going until I felt a tightening on my dickhead then her lips kissed my crotch. Kate had my entire eight inches in her mouth and down a bit of her throat. Her wet tongue bathed my balls as she sucked on my dick until she needed air then slowly pulled her lips tightly up my dick. She swirled her tongue around my cockhead so I let my pre-cum flow out of the tip. Kate moaned then sucked that thick white juice out of my slit.

She pulled off my cock and called my name a few times and hearing no response she proceeded to give me the warmest deepest blowjob I had in some time. It appeared that Kate loved the feeling of swallowing my full thick dick. Each time her lips ground against my crotch I bathed her pussy and nipples with sexual pleasure. She would moan around my dick and suck like a baby on a tit. She slid off my cock and licked her saliva off my balls then softly sucked each one into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue.

"I need your cum Zach! Don't be mad just enjoy your morning dream," I heard Kate whisper. She then started a warm moist down and up bath on my thick cock. She worked at my cock going faster and deeper. She slid back again and I saw her remove her night shirt. Her D-cup breasts still looked young and firm. Her nipples poked out like pinky tips and were surrounded by pale red aureoles about coffee cup size. She pulled on each nipple with one hand and drove fingers of her other hand up into her dripping pussy.

Now she was set to finish me off. Her movement and suction increased in speed and intensity on my cock. Very soon I was close to cumming when Kate moaned loudly around my dick and I could see her shaking through her orgasm. That was enough for me and my balls tightened and my dick began to pulse. I moaned so Kate drove her lips down my cock and my dickhead was captured by her tight throat. I shot two hot ropes of cum straight down her throat and Kate backed off to catch more pulses of my thick hot cum into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my dickhead to coax more cum out.

She moved her mouth to just the helmet of my dick then sucked again. Her bottom lip and tongue worked my pleasure knot causing me to thrust upwards. I then felt her swallow my cum without releasing my dick. She moaned softly around my dick then like a cat set about cleaning my dick and balls with her soft tongue. She slowly slid my softening dick from her mouth then stood up on wobbly legs.

She softly slid the sheet back over my body and turned to leave. With her back to me Kate bent over to pick up her night shirt. Her soaking wet pussy lips and glistening backdoor rosebud came into view. I memorized every bit of those two love portals then watched her ass sway its way out of the room.

Kate closed the door then knocked loudly, "Zach time to get up sleepy head, I laid out in the second bathroom some of my husband's work clothes."

"Ok, ok, I'm awake," I moaned but thought 'sleepy head'? More like 'rock hard head', and speaking of 'laid out' my morning time dream MILF, just you wait."

In the second bathroom I showered then slipped into her husbands work clothes. They were a little tight and I thought, "Would it be nice and tight when I slipped into something else her husband use to own?"

Before going downstairs I pushed my cock down one pants leg to lie out on my thigh. What I have always liked about my cock is that it stays the full eight inches even when soft then just thickens and hardens when fully erect. The swell in my shorts or jeans always catches some woman's eye and has led to several hook ups.

I went downstairs for breakfast and Kate asked how the clothes fit. I exaggerated the display of my cock and told her the jeans were a little tight in a few places. Her eyes zeroed in on my bulge and she just stood there for some time. I am highly tuned to it so I could catch the perfume of her pussy juice starting up again. Kate shook herself into action and served up a hearty breakfast. After that we walked to the hay barn and Kate climbed a ladder into the hay loft. She laughingly asked if I was checking out her butt.

"Yes of course it is the best ass I saw today," I joked. She sternly said she was old enough to be my mom and I shouldn't be looking at her butt, even though she had on a huge smile.

The work required me to hoist the bales up on a pulley and Kate to catch each one and roll them into the loft. It was a long hard (lol) morning but we got it done around lunchtime.

"Can you ride a horse," Kate asked and I said I could. "Good, I packed a lunch and we can ride up to the meadow and have a picnic," she said excitedly.

We saddled the horses, packed the lunch and rode up to the meadow. It was beautiful up there under the large oak tree and I said so. Kate said that was why she was holding onto the farm for now. We unpacked and Kate laid out the blanket and again she bent over her ass out towards me. Her pussy was encased in her tight jeans and the crotch was slightly darker. I speculated that she was dripping into her panties and her juices wicking between her thighs.

"Are you being naughty and checking out my butt again," Kate laughed.

"Well like a beautiful sunset -- I can't help but look. Besides you're the one putting it on display -- you should be more lady like," I joked and quickly swatted her ass cheek.

Kate yelped but slowly sat on the blanket spreading her thighs like a yogi. She dug out some sandwiches and soda cans. Each time her hand touched mine I slipped a tiny bit of my power down to her pussy. I don't know if Kate caught on but she increased the number of times she causally made contact with me. Her jeans crotch got darker and her scent stronger.

Afterwards we stretched out on the blanket our backs to the tree eating the last of our lunch. I caught Kate sneaking glimpses of my cock stretched down my pants leg so I pulsed it each time. Her breathing was getting deeper as I watched her full breasts rise and fall.

Soon it was time to go back so we packed up and rode the horses hard to the barn. Kate said we had to wash down the horses before putting them into the stall. So Kate made up a large wash tub of water and soap. I pulled off my work shirt showing off my toned abs and firm chest. Kate looking at me shyly did the same. She had on a man's tee-shirt and a plain white bra. As she went about washing her horse she got her top all wet and it soon became see-through. Her nipples poked her tee-shirt and the dark ring was visible.

We finished up and set the horses into the stalls. I walked up close to her and she took in a deep breath then said nervously, "It's important to the give the horses a wash down after a hard ride."

I gripped the bottom of her tee-shirt and asked her when the last time someone gave her a hard ride and a wash down and before she could answer I pulled her tee up and off her head. When I reach around behind to grab her bra clasp I leaked a heavy dose of power into her and bathed her pussy, tits and ass. She went weak and grasped her arms around my neck for support.

I unclasped her bra then spun her around and leaned her back against my chest. I pulled off her bra and dropped it to the barn floor. Each of my hands grasped a full pliant breast and my power flowed into her tits and made her nipples rock hard. I pulled each long fat nipple out about an inch and twirled them in my finger tips. Kate moaned loudly. When I reached for the button on her jeans Kate reached a hand back and began to stroke my cock. I pulled her zipper down and her jeans just down past her panties. I pushed my fingers under her panty hem and slipped two fingers into a hot moist pussy slit. Kate was soaking wet.

Using my power I touched my finger onto her clit and gave her an immediate orgasm. Kate screamed, "Zack OMG," and slumped down my chest.

I held her up with a strong arm under the mounds of her mature breasts while her body shook for several minutes. I stood her up and ordered her to stay. I walked over to a hay bale and tossed a horse blanket over it. I walked back to Kate and scooped her into my arms. I set her on her back on the blanket and removed the boots from her feet. I grabbed the waist of her jeans and pulled them off along with her pink panties. Her red haired pussy opened showing me the wet interior.

I knelt down and kissed a soaking wet pussy then licked her clit and placed two fingers slightly into her pussy. I stopped and said, "What do you want Kate."

She moaned, "Don't tease me Zach."

"Tell me what you want Kate."

"No I can't," she whimpered.

"You said it early this morning moaning in your empty bed while you stroked yourself to a power climax -- say it again NOW," I yelled and bit her pussy lip.

"Oh yes Zach suck my pussy, lick my clit, shove those fingers up my naughty cunt! Make me cum baby, make momma cum," she sobbed.

I slid my fingers deep into her cunt and rubbed her g-spot rapidly. I know my way around a woman's pussy and soon had her pouring her pussy juices all over my fingers. At the same time I sucked her clit between my lips drinking her hot juices and poured my power across all her erogenous zones.

"Oh Zach, oh damn, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" she yelled and came suddenly and shot pussy juice all over my fingers and arm.

As she recovered I licked her dripping pussy then kissed her swollen pleasure knot. I told her to say the second part.

Without waiting she moaned, "Oh Zach I need your cock. Give me that beautiful big cock."

I walked across the barn and grabbed a horse saddle. I pulled her up to stand and dropped the saddle onto the blanket.

"Lay across that saddle and I'm gonna ride you hard until your pussy is broken in," I ordered. She just stood there so I lifted her and laid her tits across the saddle with her firm mature ass pointing back at me.

"No Zach, no don't," she moaned. I raised my hand above my head and slammed it down on her ass. She screamed but I slapped each ass cheek until her ass was beet red. I kicked her legs apart and slapped her pussy several times. Kate groaned and pulsed her hot pussy juices back wetting the barn floor.

She was sobbing as I pushed my jeans to my boots and then took my long hard cock in hand and moved my dickhead to the entrance to her pussy. I felt her thighs quiver and her pussy leaked on my fat cockhead. Using my power I calmed her fears and replaced them with a hunger to have hard hot sex from a big cock.

"Do me Zach, tame this wild pony pussy, make me your mare. Pound me with your hard dick till I faint," she begged.

I held my hard cock against her dripping pussylips. Using my mind control I opened her pussy chute to just the width of my cock and I slid my dick home with one thrust. She raised her head and moaned loudly. The horses nickered and moved about in their pen. I pulled fully back then slid my cock fully back down and tapped the door to her womb and she groaned loudly.

I wrapped her long red hair around my hand and rode her ass like she was a wild horse. I rammed her wet tight pussy long and hard and heard her grunt each time I hit bottom. Her clit might have been rubbing on the saddle because I felt her pussy grip my cock and pulse on it hard. I gathered her dripping pussy juice then touched my thumb onto her asshole and pushed it slowly into her ass.

"No Zach, Don't, I don't do that," she moaned but I kept pushing until my palm touched down between her ass cheeks. She moaned loudly again and her pussy and ass pulsed hard over and over on my dick and thumb. She screamed, "Oh Zach I love your cock, I'm ccuummmiinngg baby."

Her pussy gripped hard on my cock and pulsed many times. That pushed my need to cum over the edge. My balls tightened up and my hot cum started its run up my dick. I drove deep into Kate's cunt and held my dickhead against the door to her womb. I pumped many huge ropes of thick white cum all over and into her womb.

"No Zach! Pull out, Pull out I'm not on the pill," she yelled.

"Too late bitch you are my mare and I just bred you. What better place to fuck my mare then in a barn? You'll drop my foal nine months from now after your belly, tits and ass swell huge," I growled and slapped her ass a few times. Using my powers I gave her a body trembling orgasm which milked the last of my cum from my dick as her pussy gripped my long thick shaft over and over as she soaked my ballsack with her hot juices.

Kate fainted after that so I rode her tight cunt for my added pleasure. I pulled out and watched a little of my cum leak out but since she was bent over the saddle most of my cum stayed deep down her pussy working its way into her womb seeking her monthly egg. I zipped up and carried her into the house and to her bed.

I ran a warm bath, stripped then carried Kate and sat us both into the warm water. Kate started to revive so I soaped and washed her hair then soaping up my hands I washed the sweat off her hanging mature tits and played with her full thick nipples. Kate moaned and settled against my chest. I raised each leg and arm and washed them down. I slid my hand between her legs and Kate moaning said she was too sore and exhausted from cumming so much on my long fat horse cock.

"Are you complaining or sorry things happened Kate," I asked softly.

"No Zach, no I loved what you did with me and needed it so much. I've missed my husband and his loving so much since he passed away. You made me cum so many times I lost count. Your cock opened me wide and deep and touched places my husband never did. I don't know how you did it but I came so hard and long and often, that I fainted."

"Kate you know I gave you a baby today," I whispered.

"Yes," she moaned, "and I want to keep it if that's ok." For an answer I turned her face to me and kissed her passionately.