Zach and the Horse Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water started to cool so we stood up and left the bath walking into her room. I toweled her down and told her to stay naked. She blushed and asked why I wanted to look at her old body. I hugged her I told her she was beautiful and using my power enforced a feeling of well being and love. We went to the kitchen and she pulled together stuff for dinner. She laughed and asked if she could put on an apron since she didn't wanna burn her breasts. I laughed and said ok as long as her ass stayed out. She blushed and shook her ass in my direction.

Dinner was filling and we cuddled in the den until bedtime. I walked her upstairs and she used her bathroom as I used the second. I finished first and slid into Kate's bed lying on my side my cock hard and pointed. She came out of the bathroom in a night shirt and stopped in her tracks.

"Take it off and get into bed Kate," I said strongly. She moaned but pulled the nightshirt off and spooned up against me.

"Please no more sex tonight Zach my pussy is truly broken in. I groaned each time your horse cock filled my poor pussy and tapped my hot wet depths. Fuck, you made me cum even through the pain," she whispered.

"Ok Kate turn out the light and we will sleep." We both went out like the table light.

Sometime during the night I felt I was sliding my cock in or through something moist and warm. Kate was still spooned against me but had my hard cock between her thighs. As I slid deep my dickhead would tap her clit on the other side and make her shudder and groan. She was leaking her warm female juices all up and down my cockshaft.

"Not in my destroyed pussy," Kate moaned sleepily. "I can still feel your long fat cock deep in my pussy and it makes me tremble and leak."

I placed my hand on her ass and centered my power to her backdoor rosebud. I left an itch of desire there causing her dark lips to tremble. I kept my soft thrusting still sliding my dick through her pussy folds. Kate moaned as I gave her a soft climax and she soaked my cockshaft and the bedding. I reached a hand onto her hip and pulled apart one ass cheek. She slid back a bit and my dickhead moved between her ass cheeks.

"Oh Zach you're making me a slut. I can't deny your cock taking your pleasure in my body. Be gentle as I know where you want to bury that monster cock. Oh damn be gentle," she groaned.

But she moved again lining us up and grabbed my dick, She moved my fat cockhead through her dripping pussy lips then placed my fat crown against the doorway to her ass. Using my powers I relaxed her anal ring and my dick helmet slid into her ass. Kate moaned, trembled and did a deep breath. Kate slowly slid back and more of my pussy juice soaked dick moved into her ass. Kate moaned again and pushed back until my hard eight inches was buried deep into her dark tight passage.

Sleepily Kate moaned, "Oh Zack that is so wicked to take an old lady's ass. It's such a dirty thing to do to fill my ass with young thick cock. I feel so filled but so naughty and sexy at the same time. He asked over and over but I never let my husband in back there. I was frightened of the pain and embarrassed thinking where his cock would go. But Zach, do my ass lovingly and sweetly and slowly. Slide your horse cock all deep inside and shoot your hot cum deep up my ass."

I began an easy pace of pulling back to my dick helmet and slowly sliding deep down Kate's ass. Each time I pulled back she would pulse her ass ring on that tender spot on a dick head and when I went deep she would pulse her ass ring on the base of my dick. As I felt my cum begin to boil I moaned "now Kate," and she pulsed her ass chute back taking all my dick. I went deep and shot ropes of hot cum deep into her ass. As my breathing slowed I reached around Kate and cupped a breast and pulled her tight.

As I indicated my dick keeps its full eight inches even soft so I did not slip out of Kate's ass as we both fell asleep. Again sometime in the morning I sensed warmth on my dick. Pretending sleep again I squinted and saw Kate laying between my thighs and washing my dick. Satisfied it was clean Kate then swallowed my dick down to the back of her throat again. She sucked my dick to the boiling point. I moaned softly.

"I know you are awake Zach so I want you to watch me shoot your cum all over my face and onto my tongue. I wanna be a dirty girl for you Zach, father of my baby. I never was a bad girl for my husband. I never drank his cum or had him bathe my face with his hot cum but you have undone me and I wanna do it all for you, my big hard stallion," Kate whispered.

Kate slid my dick into her throat and sucked and licked my fullness. She slid back for breath and asked if I liked her sucking my dick. I moaned deeply. "Tell me when you are cuming Zach," then slid my dickhead just past her lips and sucked while pumping her hand up and down my dick shaft. She took her other hand and played with my balls. That was what I needed to push me towards my climax. I felt my balls pull up and the cum start its ride to my dick head.

"Now Kate, dammit now," I moaned.

Still pumping my cock Kate slid back a bit and the first hot rope of cum splashed against her forehead. The next few she aimed onto her cheeks, chin and tits. She then captured my dickhead and sucked the next few hot shots of cum into her mouth. When my cock stopped pulsing she sucked back and my sensitive dickhead slipped out. Kate tapped my dick and when I looked down she opened her mouth. My thick cum was pooled on her tongue. She let that cum slip out onto my dick then swallowed my shaft and sucked the cum back into her mouth.

She looked me in my eyes opened her mouth to show me my cum again then swallowed several times. She moved up onto my tummy and moved her face back and forth. Then like a cat she licked my abs clean of all that cum. She then used her fingers to capture any remaining cum from her face then licked her fingers clean. She slid up onto me mashing her mature breasts on my chest.

She moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, "I knew you were awake yesterday morning and let me suck your dick dry. To thank you I bent over and showed you my naughty dripping pussy. I am so glad you took me in the barn and made me your mare. I hope you come up to the farm when you get a break from your studies and fuck me again. I will gladly be your MILF and take your cum anywhere in and on my body. I want you to see your baby growing inside me."

"I think you really want me to come up and ride my new mare and then do a few chores around the farm," I said.

"Yes master that would be just fine. Maybe I can have my baby at your hospital -- wouldn't that be cool?" Kate laughed. I told that would be great. She kissed my cheek then snuggled against my shoulder.

She suddenly pushed up and looked at me, "Oh Zach I just thought of something. My daughter and her husband are having trouble making a baby. She's coming up to the farm next month by herself. Are you doing anything then?"

"Yes, I think I am breeding another mare that weekend," I laughed.

"Good I want a grandbaby to play with my baby up on this farm," she breathed out then took a snooze on my chest as I stroked her long red hair down across her ass. Kate moaned when I ran my fingers down her ass crack and across her anus. She pushed up letting my finger enter her dark portal. I felt her leak warm pussy juices on my thigh.

"Looks like I'm gonna be busy up on the farm for some time to come," I laughed to myself.

Ch2. Zach breeds the widow rancher's daughter.

While attending medical school I saw a posting indicating part time help needed at a nearby farm. The woman named Kate ran the farm for her horses. One weekend of haying and one thing led to another and I turned her into my breading mare so to speak. She was so happy to be with child even though she was forty five.

After some morning sex she shared with me that her daughter was still childless after years of trying and that maybe I was the solution to her problem and that she was gonna visit soon while her husband was on a business trip. After getting a call I drove up to the farm on Friday. Kate and I spent the night having sex and in the morning we were having breakfast when her daughter arrived.

Kate and I walked outside and I was introduced to Heather. I shook her hand and let my power flow into her and gave her a sense of self-ease and heightened anticipation, and a bit of warming in her femaleness. I felt her mellow out and with a deep sigh she went into the house.

Heather was well shaped, nice sized breasts, wide hips and a beautiful face with blue eyes like mine. As she walked away I watched her long strawberry red hair sway across a firm ass in her tight blue jeans. She glanced back and surmised I was scoping out her ass and smiled a bit. Little did she know I would share my powers with her and get that body before the weekend was up. I went out to the barn for some heavy work and when done walked out to the well pump, removed my shirt and doused myself with cool water. I could see Kate at the bay window so I waved.

Kate takes over the story here:

I saw Zach near the barn and his wet body started to get me wet again. Suddenly behind me I heard my daughter say, "Mom I went upstairs and it looks like only one bed was slept in last night."

"Heather come here baby," I said softy. Heather came to my side and I maneuvered her in front of me by the window. I circled my arms around her over her womb area. "Look out there sweetheart doesn't Zach look strong and healthy," I said.

"Yea Mom I guess so -- what of it," she asked annoyed.

"Zach is my occasional weekend lover," I said hugging Heather tightly so she could not escape. "I missed my period and it has been a month that I am carrying his child and he will do the same for you."

Heather spun in my tight grip and in my face yelled, "Mom are you crazy, you got pregnant at forty five by a kid younger than me? Are you really out of your mind?"

I moved my hands to her face and kissed her tenderly right on the lips. She stiffened but I held the kiss until she softened and kissed me back a little. Our lips discovered each other and my daughter moaned when I licked her lips and played with the tip of her wet tongue. I rubbed my breasts against hers then reached behind and squeezed her ass. She moaned and now kissed me. We did tiny kisses then she stopped.

I turned her back to see Zach and told her the story of how he came to help with haying and how one thing led to another and her lonely mother was seduced by her needs. "Zach has this power to pleasure a woman and give her what she needs. And what your lonely mother needed in her life was to get fucked and cum over and over and have this baby growing inside her."

While telling Heather the story I was rubbing her lower belly and softly brushing over her crotch. Heather leaned back onto me and moaned softly. She took in a quick breath when I popped the button on her jeans and slipped my hand into her panties. My fingers found a wet pussy and I circled her pleasure knot. I rubbed her there and she moaned deeply.

"Mother what are you doing?" my daughter moaned and pushed back against my tits.

My one hand stayed on her clit and the other slid under her top and into her bra cup. Her nipple hardened on my palm so I pinched it just as I pinched her clit. My lower fingers got soaked by her pussy juices as she trembled in my grip.

I whispered in her ear, "Zach could fill the emptiness you feel here with his long fat horse cock and ease the emotional ache you have felt for years. You could leave here after he makes you cum over and over filling your pussy with his huge cock. Your baby would start to grow and complete you, all you have to do is give yourself over to his magic."

"Oh Mom I so want a baby but this is so crazy -- what about my husband," she whined. I had my fingers massaging her pussy and all up and down her wet lips as she groaned and trembled against me. She was close to cumming. My eldest daughter was about to cum on my fingers. I knew she was warming to the idea of getting fucked and bred by Zach. Bred like one of our horses in heat.

"When John gets home you have wild sex with him and the baby that comes nine months from now will always be his," I purred into her ear. "Tonight I will give you Zach and you will experience the sexual excitement of a lifetime and leave in the morning with a bun in your oven."

I then moved my pussy wet fingers rapidly against her clit and she screamed and trembled as her climax overtook her. Heather moaned, "Mom, Mom, Mom," over and over as I felt the opening of her pussy pulse grabbing my fingers. The scent of her sex filled the kitchen as I tenderly rolled her clit back and forth giving her strong after-climax trembles. I brought my pussy wet fingers to her lips and she sucked them deep into her mouth.

I wondered if she sucked her husband's cock as she sucked my fingers clean each time I brought them wet again to her lips. I moved my wet fingers up to her other breast and both my hands squeezed her soon to be milk filled breasts. "Imagine these filled with mother's milk nursing the baby you won't have any other way. Think about it until after dinner," I finished.

Zach came in the house just then and smiling at us two women said he had to shower before dinner. His eyebrows rose as he smelt the scent of pussy strong in the kitchen. He walked up to me and gave me a long kiss. He then turned to Heather and without asking pulled her mouth in for a long wet kiss.

He brought his fingers to Heather's wet panties exposed by the open zipper of her jeans. Heather moaned loudly and clasped Zach around the neck and shimmied. Zach broke the kiss and went upstairs to shower.

"What the hell was that? I just came so hard I soaked my panties again." Heather expelled holding her crotch. "And what did you just do to your daughter? I've never been sexual with a woman let alone my mother. You made me cum and so, oh god, did Zach! John never made me soak myself."

"I told you so baby, I told you so -- now you have a decision to make," her old mother said and laughed.

Zach returns to the story:

Kate served the dinner in the farm kitchen. I walked into the kitchen as Heather was plating the food. She had changed into a skirt and cleavage reveling blouse. I speculated she had to change her panties also. I ran my hand down her back and across her ass and leaked my power to her pussy and breasts. She moaned and had to lean on the table to keep from falling.

She then sat opposite me at the table looking like a deer in my headlights. Her breathing was shallow and her large breast rose and fell under her blouse. Heather tried her best to make small talk some about me and med school and her life with her husband. I guessed Heather to be about twenty five, maybe twenty eight. Her blouse had a few opened front buttons which let me know she and Kate had nice sized racks.

As she looked own at the table she told me she and her husband had been trying to have a baby for some time now but with no success. I asked her if she and her mother had talked things over and that I would be willing to help her with whatever she needed this weekend. She made a sad sigh and a tear ran down her cheek then she started to clean up. Just like Kate last time she was standing at the sink washing the plates when I brought my plate up to the sink and stood against her ass and reached around with my plate.

I grazed her right breast and centered my power within her breasts and her dark button between her ass. She moaned and pushed back against me. I let my power linger flowing to her erogenous zones. I grabbed her hand and moved it onto my full eight inch cock. Heather cupped it lightly and moved her hand up and down the shaft a few times. I stepped back and sat at the table again. She turned to look at me with a deep hunger in her eyes. I said that I had better get settled in for the night and would see her in the morning unless there would be other plans later.

Kate takes over again:

Heather and I cleaned the kitchen then moved to the den. I asked her if she felt the fullness of his cock. She looked down and shook her head, 'yes'. I came to her and lifted her cheek and kissed her deeply and for some time. Eventually she returned my kissed just as deeply. My hand softly crept to her female mould over her skirt. She moaned and pushed against my probing fingers. Softly, sensuously, I seduced her through the possibilities here tonight and finally got her to agree.

I led her to my room and made my eldest daughter undress me. She dropped to her knees and pulled own my jeans and my wet panties. When I stepped out of them I told Heater to kiss my pussy -- to kiss where my first born daughter came out. I was on the edge and when she kissed my clit I sprayed her chin with my hot pussy juice. It dropped off her chin and ran between her cleavage soaking her blouse and bra.

I pulled her by her strawberry blonde hair and made her stand. I held my now naked breasts in my hands and told her to suck on my nipples like she once did as a little baby and toddler. She moaned as my nipples hardened and were pulled by her lips with her teeth taking tiny nips. I told her she always bit my nipples and it secretly made my panties wet.

I brought her hand to my now dripping pussy and brought those fingers to her lips. Her pink tongue slowly came out and licked my juices. I had no milk but I fed her my honey dripping from my red hair covered pussy lips. She sucked my fingers like it was a fat cock and again I wondered if she sucked off her husband.

Now naked I undressed a now pliant Heather. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and popped her front closure bra. Her younger firmer breast settled on her chest and she hissed when my lips grabbed her swollen nipple. I sucked hard and bit that fat tip and when she moaned I asked her if pay-back was a bitch. I quickly bit her other nip.

I undid her zipper and her skirt fell to her bare feet. Her panties were soaked and deeply fragrant. I knelt and sucked her gusset tasting my eldest daughter's pussy honey. I slowly pulled her wet panties down her thighs and had her step out of them. Her wet pussy lips opened when she moved her thighs apart as I slid her panties off her feet. I leaned forward and sucked at my daughter's pussy drinking in her rich juices. When I was done I called Zach.

Zach returns:

I heard my name called and having removed my clothes and washed up I walked naked into the bedroom. My powers are fine tuned to female needs so I began to stroke my cock to its full hard eight inches. Heather sucked in all her breath when she saw my cock knowing it was gonna push her pussy wide open. Heather's breasts sat proud and high on her chest and they moved around as she took in deep breaths. I could smell her pussy honey scent filling the room.

"Kneel down Heather," I ordered.

"No I don't do that," she moaned.

I walked to her and placed my hand over one breast and massaged it until her nipple got rock hard. My power sensed her reluctance yet excitement over her committing adultery but more so the length and thickness of my eight inch cock. So my pulling down on her nipples she moaned and slowly sunk to her knees. I moved my hard straight cock lightly against her lips.

"Suck his cock, Heather," Kate instructed. Heather moved forward and gripped my cock shaft. She then slid my dickhead just past her lips and sucked while pumping her hand up and down my dick shaft. She took her other hand and played with my balls.

She pulled off my cock and called my name a few times then proceeded to give me the warmest deepest blowjob. It appeared that like her mother Heather began to love the feeling of swallowing my full dick. Each time her lips ground against my crotch I bathed her pussy and nipples with my sexual power. She would moan around my dick and suck like a baby on a tit. She slid off my cock and licked her saliva off my balls then softly sucked each one into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue.