Zach and the Horse Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did a warm moist down and up bath on my cock. She worked at my cock going faster and deeper. She slid back and I saw her C-cup breasts with her nipples poked out hard. She pulled on each nipple with one hand and slid fingers of her other through her pussy.

"Get on the bed Heather," I ordered. She stood and walked to Kate's bed and lay on her back and spread her legs open. I could see the sparse strawberry red hair covering her pussy. She slid her fingers through her pussy lips and circled her love button. She moaned softly then waited.

I knelt down between Heather's legs and using my power I touched my finger onto her clit and gave her an immediate orgasm.

She screamed, "Oh Zach, oh damm, fuck, fuck, fuck" and slumped into the bed. I held her thighs while her body shook for several minutes. Her red haired pussy opened and closed pulsing showing me the wet interior. Her juices leaked out and wet her mother's sheets under her ass. I licked her clit and placed two fingers slightly into her pussy.

I stopped and asked, "What do you want Heather."

She moaned, "Lick my clit, shove those fingers up my pussy, make me cum again" she sobbed.

I slid my fingers deep into her cunt and rubbed her g-spot. At the same time I sucked her clit between my lips and poured my power across all her erogenous zones. She yelled and came suddenly and shot pussy honey all over my fingers and arm. Like mother like daughter I thought.

When she recovered I pulled her up to stand and told her to get on her hands and knees on the bed. Kate quickly piled the bed pillows together and Heather hunched her breasts across the pillows and lowered her head to the sheets. This pushed her nice full ass upwards and opened her pussy lips for my use. Heather was sobbing as I moved my dickhead from behind to the entrance to her pussy. Using my power I calmed her fears and replaced them with a hunger to have hard hot sex.

"Do me Zach, fill me with your hot baby juice. Pound me with your hard dick till I faint," she begged.

Using my power I opened her pussy chute just slightly so she would feel some pain when I slid my fat dick home with one thrust. Heather wanted to be taken to ease her perceived sin. She raised her head and moaned loudly when I thrust my cock in deep. I pulled fully back then slid my cock fully back down and tapped the door to her womb. She groaned as my fat cockhead touched places her husband never did.

I wrapped her long strawberry hair around my hands and pulled until her head left the sheets. I worked my dick long and hard into her dripping pussy and heard her grunt each time I hit bottom. Her clit must have been rubbing on the pillows because I felt her pussy grip my cock and pulse on it hard. I touched my thumb onto her asshole and pushed it slowly into her ass. It was wet and slippery from her dripping juices.

"No Zach, Don't, I don't do that" she moaned just like her mother but I kept pushing until my palm touched down between her ass cheeks. She moaned loudly again and her pussy and ass pulsed hard on my dick and thumb. She screamed, "Oh Zach I love your cock, I'm ccuummmiinngg give me a baby, now, NOW."

After thrusting wildly into her hot wet tight pussy I reached my boiling point. My balls tightened up and hot thick cum started its run up my long thick shaft. I drove deep into Heather's cunt and held my dickhead against the door to her womb. My long thick cock pulsed as ropes of my hot cum painted all over and into her womb.

"Oh Zach pump it out, pump it ALL out. Fill my womb with your hot thick baby juice," she yelled.

I growled and slapped her married ass over and over as I pulled hard on her hair. Using my powers I gave her several strong mini orgasms which milked the last of my cum from my dick.

"I just bred you my little mare just like I bred your mother. Your little filly will drop nine months from now, and join the foal your mother will have."

Heather fainted the 'mini death' as the French say, with her ass still raised. I pulled out and watched a little of cum leak out but since she was bent over most of my cum stayed deep down her pussy working its way into her womb. I sensed something wanton in this daughter so I pulled out my thumb from her tight ass and lined my dick up to her winking dark ring after painting it with my own leaking cum glob.

Using my powers again I relaxed her anus and my dick helmet popped into her ass. Heather moaned in her climax stupor, "No, no, don't. I never did. I never let my husband in there. It's so nasty! I'm such a dirty girl on your cock," and took a deep breath and shook into a climax aftershock.

I slowly slid backwards and forwards and my pussy and cum juice soaked dick moved within her ass chute. Heather moaned and pushed back until my hard eight inches was buried deep into her ass. I moved my hand under her and rubbed her pleasure knot. She trembled and wet my fingers as her hot juices ran out.

"I need to cum again Zach don't be mad just use me," Heather moaned.

She was set to finish me off so her movement increased in speed and intensity on my cock. Very soon I was close to cumming again when Kate moved in upside down between my legs. She then set about licking her daughter's pussy and my balls. I could feel Heather shaking through another orgasm as her mother drank her daughter's juices.

Heather's ass gripped my dick hard then pulsed hard for about a half minute. That was too much for me and my balls tightened and my dick began to pulse. I shot more hot ropes of cum straight away then pushing deep down her ass I shot several more thick globs of my cum.

As my breathing slowed I reached around Heather and lifted her carefully and rolled us so I was in the middle of the large bed and she was on the side. I cupped one of her breasts and pulled Heather tight against me. As I indicated my dick keeps its full eight inches even soft so I did not slip out of Heather's ass as we both fell asleep. The three of us slept like spoons through the night. I felt Kate's warm tits against my back as I felt Heather's ass against my belly.

Sometime in the morning I sensed warmth on my dick. Pretending sleep again I squinted and saw both Heather and Kate laying on my thighs and washing my dick with a bath cloth. Satisfied it was clean Kate then swallowed my dick down to the back of her throat. She sucked my dick for some time then passed it to Heather who slid my dick into her mouth and sucked and licked my dick. I moaned softly.

"We know you are awake Zach so watch us shoot your cum all over our faces," Kate whispered.

Heather slid back for breath and asked if I liked how she was sucking my dick. I moaned deeply and told her she was doing great for a novice and should try out her new skills on her husband.

"Tell me when you are cumming Zach," Heather moaned then slid my dickhead just past her lips and sucked while pumping her hand up and down my dick shaft. She took her other hand and played with my balls. That was enough as I felt my balls pull up and the cum start its ride to my dick head.

"Now girls, fucking now, here it comes" I moaned.

Still pumping my cock Heather slid back a bit and the first hot rope of cum splashed into her mouth. The next few she aimed onto her and her mom's cheeks, chin and cleavage. Kate then captured my dickhead and sucked the next few hot shots of cum into her mouth. When my cock stopped pulsing she sucked back and my sensitive dickhead slipped out.

Kate tapped my dick and when I looked down she opened her mouth. My thick cum was pooled on her tongue. She then turned to her daughter and kissed her hard and long. I am sure they passed my cum back and forth then they both let cum slip out onto my dick. They took turns using their tongue or fingers to gather the cum shots into their mouth. Then with a warm wet mother/daughter mouth on each side of my dick they sucked up my dick gathering that cum back into their mouth.

They looked me in my eyes and opened their mouth to show me globs of my white thick cum again then swallowed several times. Each woman moved up and cradled my sides with warm breasts.

Heather moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, "Oh Zach, I loved what you did with me. I needed it so much. I've been a good girl too long. You made me cum so many times I lost count. Your cock opened me and touched places my husband never did. I don't know how you did it but I came so hard and long; you know I fainted.

"Heather you know I gave you a baby girl last night," I whispered.

"Yes," she moaned "and I want to keep her and love her for the rest of my life." For an answer I turned her face to me and kissed her passionately.

"I hope you come up to the farm when I visit my mom and you get a break from your studies. I want you to see your baby girl growing inside me," she said.

Heather moved down my body and placed her warm mouth to just the helmet of my dick then slowly sucked it in. She moaned softly around my dick then like a cat set about cleaning my dick and balls with her soft tongue.

"Zach time to get up sleepy head" Kate laughed lightly and slipped out of bed. I watched her naked ass walk out of the room. I went downstairs for breakfast and Kate went about serving breakfast naked. She laughingly asked if I was still checking out her naked butt now that I had a sweet young thing to play with.

"Yes of course Kate it is still the best ass I saw today but I think it's gonna get a bit bigger over the next few months," I joked.

She laughingly said, "Even if it gets huge you can still have this momma ass any time you drive up here," and she came over and kissed me deeply rubbing her huge tits against me.

"I think you really want me to come up and ride this old mare till she cums over and over. Then I'd be expected to do a few chores around the farm," I said laughing. "Just be warned that I have a quirk for fucking large belly pregnant women bent over a sofa arm; working my cock into hot dripping pussy and tight dark ass. Think I'll be allowed to do mother and daughter side by side?"

"Yes Zach that would be just fine. I'm dripping into my panties just thinking about your long thick cock pounding inside me and filling me with hot thick cum" I heard behind me. I turned and saw Heather dressed and packed to go home. I stood and hugged her tightly

"Heather I gave both you and your mom a daughter so there will be two girl babies to grow up on this farm." She breathed out contented then lay against my chest. I stroked her long hair and down across her ass. She moaned when I ran my fingers down her ass.

"I think you need to give this ass to your husband when he gets back then ride his cock deep up your pussy so he thinks his cum did the trick. I'd suggest you and your husband spend a weekend at the farm real soon. Then Kate can trick him into fucking her. Both baby girls will look like twins so there won't be any doubt on his part. Like mother, like daughter."

"What about my second baby?" Heather laughed.

"And what about my second baby?" Kate pouted.

"Looks like I'm gonna be busy up on this farm for some time to come," I laughed out loud and both women gave me a strong group hug and several kisses.

"Ok mom, I'll call you after I miss my period. We will go to the doctor together. Won't that be fun? I'm gonna work on John to get us up to the farm. Then we better trick him into fucking you. After all, we gotta raise our twin girls together -- right?" Heather laughed then slowly walked out.

"Thank you so much for bringing happiness into our lives Zach. You will always be special to me in my heart. After all, a baby and grandbaby! What could be better than that?" she laughed.

I got a call some time after this adventure and Kate told me they got John a bit drunk. She said when he woke up his cock was deep inside his mother-in-law dripping his cum. Heather put on a good show after 'accidently' finding him with his cock in her mother. She said he was shocked to learn his wife was pregnant then overwhelmed when Kate told him she was pregnant. To save face and his marriage he agreed to move to the farm and rent out his furnished house.

Kate said they got a king sized bed and the king has two pregnant women to fuck anytime his dick got hard; it got hard a lot! Who knew this is where all this would lead when I answered that add?