Zach and the Nuru Erotic Massage

Story Info
Zach gets a massage and does the mother and daughter.
8.6k words
4.61
29.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach gets a massage and does the mother and daughter

WARNING: This story involves scenes of sex including breeding, some anal and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years. I have tried Google's best for translating Japanese and ask for your forgiveness if I screwed it up.

Zach: From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident left me in a coma from a brain concussion. It made me an empath with mind control abilities which while in touch with females I can enhance feelings or on specific occasions sexual desires. I tap into their needs and bring those feelings to the surface. This story is one of those.

I'm taking pre-med at college and living away from home off campus. My dad was very successful with his architect business and had insured himself very heavily. When he died suddenly in a car crash from an out of control driver he left my mom, sister and I very wealthy. It was during a bike ride accident weeks after the funeral that caused the coma and produced the special mental powers I now possessed.

So being on my own I keep myself in shape at the college gym. My over six foot muscular frame, blonde hair and blue eyes keep me from being lonely. Once the women I meet get a taste of my hidden powers I am very popular. Well at the gym I managed to pull a muscle in my back -- the trapezius muscle actually -- knowing that since I've taken anatomy classes.

I needed a deep muscle massage to work out that pull. Now the manager at the gym knew of an above board massage spa, not the kind frequented by a sports team owner. I called the place and a woman with an Asian accent answered but she told me they were booked right up to closing. I told her I was in some pain and had an important exam in the morning. She told me to hold a minute then returned and said her daughter would take me as her last client and I should arrive just before closing.

I thanked her profusely and took a hot shower at the gym to kill the time. Very carefully I drove to the spa and managed to walk and enter the place. I introduced myself as Zach to the mature woman and she said her name was Kaida. I told her I liked her name and she laughed. "It means 'little dragon' because I gave my mother such heartburn and sour stomach the whole pregnancy. She called me that in jest while I grew within her but when I came out screaming my mother and father kept the name," she laughed and blushed.

I shook her hand and thanked her for fitting me in and I let a softening stream of power leak into her and she smiled and took a deep breath. She held onto my hand for some time as I bathed her body with good feelings. She told me to wait and she would call me when her daughter was free. She went behind the counter but stared at me as if with hunger. After some time the last client exited and Kaida locked the door and turned off the front signs.

Kaida led me to a back room and introduced me to her daughter Haruko. I shook her hand and she held it tightly. We looked at each other intensely so I let my power warm her body with tingly excitement. Haruko gripped her hand in mine as I pulsed the area around her mons. Kaida cleared her throat to break the tension then told me she named her daughter Haruko, meaning 'spring child' because she was born in the spring when all the trees were in bloom. They both spoke English with an Asian accent but I will not attempt to represent that here in this story.

Haruko was very slender with a very bright smile. Her massage shift was white and the oils from the previous client had made the top area translucent. I could see her dark aureoles and that she had small breasts. Her hair was very black and shiny. I told her about my pulled back muscle and she helped me remove my gym shirt. She ran her hands over my back and found the knot in the trapezius muscle. She pressed herself against my back and softly suggested a nuru massage to relieve my tension.

Nuru is a Japanese erotic massage technique from Kawasaki, Japan. The technique requires one or more masseuses to rub their body against the client's body after the parties are nude and covered with a hot massage lotion. Haruko told me to undress and lay face down on the table. She asked if she needed to leave and I told her no and began undressing. When I dropped my gym shorts both mom and daughter took in a deep breath.

What I have always loved about my cock is that it always stays its long thick eight inches and gets hard only when I'm sexually excited. I also have a heavy set of balls that refill with cum quickly since the accident. Haruko pulled her shift over her head and dropped her tiny white panties. Her labia were covered in her dark black hair but she kept it trimmed so I could easily see the moistness now gathering between her pussy lips. Her aureoles were dark and she had long nipples and they had firmed from the sexual tension in the hair.

Looking at my package Haruko told me to lay face down on the table and she and her mother would begin. I turned towards her mother and watched as she unzipped her dress. Kaida had on a silky flowery set of underwear. She reached behind her and dropped her bra. Her breasts were larger more mature but still held a firm shape. She shyly pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. She untied the bun of her hair and her long silky black hair cascaded down. She stood there proudly while she let me appraise her body. She also had black hair covering her nether area which she kept trimmed.

"No man has seen me naked since my husband passed away from an accident. But I felt I could trust you Zach. I hope you like what you see of this old body."

I knew she was uneasy being naked and I told her she was very beautiful and that her husband had been a very lucky man. She blushed and led me to the table and helped me lay down. I had to tuck my cock under me with my dickhead facing towards my feet. My face was downward now so all I could see were their bare feet move about the floor. The light lowered and mood music was turned on. I then felt hot oil drip down my back and the mother and daughter began rubbing me down.

I felt oily warm hands and arms working across my back from both sides. I could also feel hard nipples slide back and forth across my back. To get me relaxed they also worked my thighs and legs. When working my inner thighs two sets of hands glazed my cock with warm oil. My thighs were pulled apart and hot oil was drizzled down my butt crack and ran onto my balls. A finger or two played across my butt hole and dipped in slightly giving me shivers.

I felt the table being lowered a bit and my thighs closed again. Hot oil was poured on my shoulders and down my back and across my firm glutes. I looked down as I guessed Kaida moved to the front and started working my neck and shoulders. A small body then lay on top of my body. Haruko moved her chest and tummy up and down my back. The heated oil and her warm body were relaxing me. I could feel her breasts and hard nipples massaging my back muscles.

I took a chance and ran my hands up the back of Kaida's thighs and gripped her ass cheeks. While doing that I leaked my power into her giving her a sense of safety and a hunger in her mature feminine parts. I knew I could continue as she moaned and pushed against my hands. She must have dripped some hot oil down her back as I felt it against my hands. I took my now oiled fingers and moved them slowly up and down her ass crack. She moaned and stepped her feet apart opening her thighs.

As Haruko slid up and down my body I slid my oily fingers on her mother. My fingers slid across her darkstar and moved lower to cup her pussy lips. I moved one hand back to her ass crack while the other worked between her pussy lips. I found warm wet hair covered lips that opened to my labia massage. Fingers found a firm love knot and I rubbed it with her own warm lubrication. My other fingers teased her darkstar then pushed against that door.

I used my powers to loosen her anal ring and my long finger found its way inside and slid fully in. At the same time my two other middle fingers slide up into her warm wet pussy and stopped at my palm. Those found the pad of her g-spot and as I massaged there warm pussy juice slid along my fingers and dripped to the floor.

"Zach you are very naughty. Your fingers are exciting places even my husband never touched. You are deep in back there. It's very naughty but strangely feels so good. Oh, oh, did you do more?" she moaned as I added another finger into her ass and up her pussy.

Haruko was now sitting on the back of my thighs oiling my asshole and nut sack. She slipped an oily hand between my thighs and was rubbing my firming cock. In my excitement my powers slipped out and brought her mother to a crashing orgasm. Her ass pulsed on my fingers and her pussy gripped my other fingers and pulsed warm honey across my palm and onto the floor. She fell across my back and I felt her larger breasts push against me. As she shivered through her orgasm her titties massaged my back.

I felt Haruko slip off the table and help her mother to the chair in the room. Her mom walked on shaky legs as she made it to the chair breathing heavily. Haruko told me to roll over and she would do my front. When I rolled over I could see her body glowing from the warm oil. She took another warming cup and drizzled my chest, crotch and thighs. She then crawled up on the table and lay her body fully on me. When she slid back my now hard thick cock found its way between her pussy lips.

She sat up and placed the underside of my cock between her wet pussy lips then leaned forward. She trapped my cock against my oiled abs and her wet pussy lips. She then massaged my chest with her small firm breasts and pointed nipples. Moving slowly Haruko ran her pussy lips along my cock stopping to rub her clit against my under cock knot. My plum sized cockhead and my power centered on her clit was moving her towards a strong orgasm.

Using very tiny strokes she massaged her clit against my cockhead. She grabbed my hands and moved them to her palm sized breasts. I played with her breasts as she rode my cock. She started to breathe heavily and her vagina opening was pulsing on my dickshaft. I centered my power onto her g-spot, her clit and her nipples. I grabbed her nipples and pulled them out and crashed her body with a powerful orgasm.

"Oh FUCK Zach! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm ccuummmmiinngg!" Haruko moaned as hot pussy nectar poured out all over my cock and balls.

She rode my cockhead hard against her pussy lips and clit and came again. She sprayed on me as she shimmied and moaned. She fell to my chest and shook again as her clit mashed against my cock. I reached around her back and held her tight as she shook through yet another orgasm. She murmured in Japanese against my neck as she kissed and nipped my throat and ear. Her breathing slowly recovered and finally she sat up with my hard thick eight inch cock pointing to her belly button.

"I can't fuck you Zach as I am saving my flower for my future husband. It is an old tradition but it's important to my mother and my culture. But from that pipe that is pushing against my belly I can guess you have not cum yet. Let me help with that," said Haruko dreamily.

She slid off the table and lowered it some more. She then wobbled over to her mother and whispered something to her. Her mother shook her head, 'no' but Haruko said 'Hai' very firmly and pulled her mother out of the chair and brought her to the table. She pushed and pulled her mother up unto my thighs and placed my cock in the same upright position.

She pushed her mother forward until she was on all fours. Haruko gripped my cock and ran it through her mother's pussy lips until Kaida's juices had my cock all coated. Then my cockhead was placed against the wet warm opening of a mature vagina. I quickly used my power to soften Kaida's vagina doorway and my plum cockhead popped in.

Kaida moaned loudly so her daughter kissed her deeply and rubbed her nipples to distract her. I pushed my thick cock upwards as Haruko helped her mother slide down. We both moved slowly up and down as she took more thick cock. Haruko used some of the hot oil to coat her mother's straining pussy opening and my cock shaft. After some time Kaida sat on my oiled thighs taking as much of my hard cock that would fit in her mature sleeve. In the soft light I could see the outline of my cock pushing out her slender tummy pointing towards her belly button.

Slowly the daughter helped her mother rise and fall on my cock applying the warm oil to my cock shaft each time it appeared. I used my power to stir the nerves inside Kaida's mature vagina. I could sense her playpen hadn't been played in for some time. My thick cock was pushing out the walls of her vagina causing her to moan in a bit of pain. I pushed her towards pleasure by shifting her ass a bit so my thick cock head rubbed across her g-spot giving her spikes of excitement. Her mature pussy finally began to secrete more of her own warm honey which dripped down my shaft and coated my balls.

Kaida began to take over her own pleasure by increasing how she rode my cock. She sat more upright to run her g-spot across my cockhead as she both pushed down and rose up. I reached up and took her mature breasts in my hands. They no longer had the firmness of youth so my hands were able to massage their softness. She hissed when I rolled and pulled on her firm nipples. She would slap my chest when I pulled her nipples out and twisted them a little.

I left her breasts and reached my hands behind her. I grabbed her long black hair that reached her ass and gave it a strong tug. She moaned in Japanese as with one hand I pulled her head back and with the other slapped her ass several times. I let go of her hair and she fell forward on to my chest mussing her breasts on my oily torso. She then massaged my oily torso as she rode my cock like a jockey in and out her tight pussy. She moaned out Japanese words in a broken cadence; "Chinchin.... Ookii!... Kimochi ii!... Chichioya."

I asked Haruko what her mom was saying. She walked up near me and whispered in my ear. "She called you the word she used with her father then she basically said your cock is so big and it feels good!" then she laughed lightly.

I rubbed my fingers up and down her ass crack. Each time my fingers ran across her darkstar Kaida would moan loudly, "Hai." I asked Haruko to oil my fingers and then I pushed two against Kaida's back door as I used my power to soften her anal ring. I pushed two fingers slowly into her ass as she moaned. Each time she pushed back to get my cock deep into her pussy my long fingers rode deep into her ass. She moaned out, "Dame!... Yamete!"

Haruko translated what her mother was moaning, "You can't! / Don't do that!...Stop!" but told me to keep pleasing her mom. "She hasn't been fucked since my dad died and they use to enjoy pleasing each other very much. I sometimes got embarrassed listening to them go at each other. Mom misses having sex very much so keep pounding her. She will cum very soon," she whispered to me.

Kaida's anal ring was gripping and squeezing my fingers as they rubbed along my cock in her pussy. Her pussy started pulsing on my thickness as she tried to run my cock deep into her flesh. I could feel my cockhead tapping against the door to her womb. That hot inner flesh kissed my dickhead each time she went deep. She was pushing my excitement to the edge and I felt my balls tightening.

Kaida's pussy strangled my cock as she ran my cock along her g-spot and her clit against the base of my cock. Warm pussy juice sprayed out onto my abs as she started into her orgasm. I used my power to overwhelm her clit and push her into a huge strong orgasm. "Ikisou!... Ikisou!... Iku!... Iku!... Iku!..."

"I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Haruko translated excitedly as she kissed my neck and bit my ear.

That pushed me over the edge and I blasted six, seven, eight thick globs of cum up a mature pussy. I pulled Kaida hard onto my cock and drowned the door to her womb as my cock pulsed hot cum over and over. Kaida moaned over and over as she kissed my neck and face then mashed her lips against mine. We hissed our breath into each other as we shook through our orgasms. I let her rest on my chest as she bathed in the excitement of her orgasm.

I sat us both upwards and swiveled my legs off the table then stood up. The mother was still impaled on my cock as I held her up by her ass. She shivered as her swollen clit rubbed on the base of my cock. I moved to the end of the table and laid Kaida on her back with her legs wide off the sides. I pulled my cum soaked cock out of her pussy and watched as my white butter oozed out of the "O" I made of her mature vagina because of my thick cock.

I grabbed Haruko by her long black hair and pulled her to the end of the table and pushed her towards her mother. "Clean your mom's pussy of my cum!" I ordered.

Haruko hesitated so I pushed her face against her mom's pussy and held her down. She tried to back off so with my other hand I started swatting her tiny ass until it turned red and she gave up. Her mother reached down and held her daughter's head against her cum filled pussy. "Hai, Hai, Hai," Kaida moaned as her daughter finally ran her tongue up her pussy and drank the comingled cum juices.

Watching the mother and daughter caused my cock to recover so I moved behind Haruko and ran my cum covered cock along her pussy lips. I made sure my thick cock head knocked against her clit. Using my power I quickly gave Haruko a strong orgasm. Her pussy juice leaked down her thighs as she shook against her mother's pussy giving her pleasure as well.

I used one hand to hold down Haruko's small body onto the table and with the other I gripped my thick cock. I massaged it through her pussy lips gathering her own warm thick pussy juice. I lubed her anus with my dripping cockhead and using my power opened her anal ring and pushed my cockhead in. Before she could react or stop it I slid all thick eight inches of my cock down into her ass.

Haruko lifted her head and moaned loudly but her mom pulled her face back onto her hungry pussy. I slowly slid my cock back to my thick cock head and slowly filled the daughter's ass with cock over and over. She got use to her first ass fuck as she started to push her ass back towards me. I reached under her and gripped her now swollen clit and rubbed her into a hard ass shaking orgasm.

Both mother and daughter were moaning talking to each other in broken Japanese sentences. As I pounded into Haruko's ass I pushed her face against her mother's pussy. She went at her mother's pussy with wild excitement and brought her mother to another orgasm. I watched as her mother sprayed her daughter's face with hot pussy juice. I picked up the pace of my riding Haruko's ass.

I pushed my fingers against the doorway of Haruko's pussy but respected her virginity and did not go deep. I could feel her pussy and ass pulsing as she shook through another soaking orgasm. Her tiny ass gripped my cock hard as it pulsed driving me towards another orgasm. I pulled her hips backwards and filled her ass with all my cock. My balls rubbed against her dripping wet pussy lips. I kept my cock in deep and massaged my balls on those tiny wet pussy lips.

My balls tightened against me then pulsed against Haruko's pussy as hot cum rode up my dickshaft and blasted out my cockhead. I could feel my dickhead swell inside Haruko's tight ass shaft as pulse after pulse of hot cum filled her bowels. I pushed her hips against the end of the table as I pounded her ass with my thick cock. Her clit must have been rubbing the table edge because she screamed, "I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!"