Zach and the Nuru Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This female was not Kaida nor was it her daughter Haruko but was the mystery woman that I had bred earlier. That was the secret okay to release my baby sperm deep down her vagina and paint white the doorway to her womb. I started thrusting into her hot tight sex going faster and faster listening to her groan. My fingers were rapidly rubbing her swollen knot driving her towards her climax.

I felt her legs tremble then push straight down the bed. Her vagina crushed the length of my cock then started pulsing as her climax overwhelmed her. She screamed into her pillow as her pussy bathed my cock with her hot juices. That pushed me over the edge and I shot pulse after pulse of hot cum to the depths of her pussy. I thrust hard and deep riding my own pleasure in the hot cave of that mystery woman.

I moved my pussy wet hand off her knot and brought my fingers to her mouth. She moaned when I wet her lips and reluctantly opened her mouth and sucked my fingers. My cock was trembling the last of its climax but I left it in her pussy. My hand drifted down and I palmed her firmer breast then pulled her nipple. She put a hand over mine and shimmied her ass against me setting herself tightly against my warm body.

We both fell asleep for some time. I awoke with my softened cock lying along her ass cheeks. All the women I breed pay the price with their ass. I didn't know if this woman was prepared to surrender hers but I proceeded. A sleeping woman is not the same as an unconscious one so I used my dripping cum and her pussy juices to anoint my cockhead.

My cock began to firm as I slowly ran it through her pussy lips. When she moaned in her sleep I gripped my cock and placed it against the iris of her back door. I used my mind control to soften her analring enhancing her pleasure nerves and pushed my cockhead against its target. My hand moved onto her clit and I pulled pleasure to her nether region.

I brought a small climax to her mind as my crown breached her dark star and I entered her heat. I pushed my advantage and her dark circle closed behind my crown. My cockhead felt her ass pulse gripping and releasing it as she moaned with her climax. Her pussy was dripping between her ass cheeks anointing and lubing my cockshaft. I pushed then pulled back, pushed then pulled back loosening her dark tunnel as I went. I was soon balls deep into her ass.

I could read her mind that she felt new unexpected pleasure from the violation of her ass. As I rubbed her clit to another climax her ass trembled all along my cock. I pulled back and filled her darkness again and again. She was moaning into her pillow as pleasure coursed throughout her nether region. I rode her ass slowly and tenderly trying to give her as much pleasure for her first time.

She screamed into her pillow as her ass pulsed along my cock as a powerful climax overwhelmed her. Her ass twerked rubbing my balls for extra pleasure. She started thrusting back to get all my cock down into her darkness. She wanted this unnatural pleasure. I thrust faster trying to go as deep as possible. My fingers filled her pussy and thrust alongside my cock.

She screamed one long exhale as her body shook and trembled as if she had been tasered. That extra work on my cock brought me over the edge. I blasted the last of my cum for this night deep down into her darkness. She groaned when she felt my heat and my cockhead swell. I moved swiftly and deeply ejecting my cum into her bowels. She grabbed my hand off her clit and crushed her breasts.

She held me tightly against her as she trembled in pleasure aftershocks. She shook over and over each time getting softer and the time between longer. She let out one long breath marking her being spent and rubbed her sweaty ass against my sweaty thighs. She tried to pull me tighter as she felt me softly move my cock about in her ass. I felt her analring tremble as she held me inside her. I was exhausted with this night's sex and soon fell asleep.

When I awoke I heard talking in what had to be Japanese. I heard who had to be Kaida say "Hai" several times then the door open and close. Shortly thereafter I felt a warm cloth on my cock as it and my balls were washed tenderly. I asked Kaida who that was and what were they discussing.

"That is a professor of Japanese Studies at the college who is my massage client. One day she told me of her desire to have a child but had no need for a husband. I should have asked you for your permission but I arranged the tea ceremony and the subsequent breeding. In the hall way just know she asked me a few questions and I answered her truthfully."

"What did she ask?"

"Did I have regular sex with you and I said, hai, yes. Was that baby bump because of him and I said, hai, yes. She waited a bit then asked me if I enjoy when he uses my ass for his own pleasure. I said, hai, yes."

"She strangely kissed me then told me your taking her ass was the best part of our secret ceremony and wished she had access to your cock again. I told her I would give you the option to call on her another time. Her name is Naichingēru, which means nightingale"

Kaida had me stand in their special Japanese bathroom and she washed me very tenderly. She gave special attention to my balls and cock giving me tender kisses all up and down my shaft and taking my cockhead into her mouth and cleaning it with her warm tongue. She helped me dress and mother and daughter fed me a good breakfast and kissed me deeply when it was time to go.

They said they were looking forward to my next Nuru massage. So was I!