Zach and the Nuru Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blasted another six, seven, eight loads of cum out my cock and this time filled an ass instead of a wet pussy. Now both mother and daughter had rode my thick cock to several orgasms. As they laid together on the table they were talking sweetness to each other. Haruko climbed up on the table and lay upon her mother, small breasts to fuller breasts. I watched as my cum leaked out of Haruko's ass and dripped down onto her mother's wet black pussy hair. Haruko then found her mother's lips and they kissed deeply. Kaida got to clean her own warm cum off her daughter's cheeks and warm lips.

I walked to the side of the table and pushed my cock between the joining of mother and daughter. I slid my cock through a pair of wet warm lips getting it cleaned of pussy, ass and cum. They both seemed to want my thick cock head to fill their mouth and went about satisfying their need. When I'd had enough I pulled back then dressed. I watched as mother and daughter rolled onto their sides and played with each other's breasts and pussy and kissed deeply.

They were so into their new found incestuous enjoyment of each other they didn't hear me leave. I made sure the front door was automatically locked on the way out. My back muscle did feel so much better. The fact that my cock had enjoyed a mature pussy and an eighteen year old's ass made the trip even better. Our mutual nuru massages benefited all of us especially since my long thick cock got to massage internally a very tight mother's pussy and a daughter's ass. I thought I'd have to go back if I ever pulled another back muscle.

Epilog: Sure enough in the next trimester I pulled the same trapezius muscle and had to call for an appointment. Kaida remembered me fondly and set me up for the last appointment that same day. I walked in as the last client was leaving. Haruko locked the front door and dimmed the lights then reached up and kissed me deeply.

She and her mother walked me to the nuru massage room and both tenderly undressed me. Both women went to their knees to remove my shoes and socks and gym shorts. They took turns sucking my hard cock deep down their mouth while the other played with my heavy balls. They stood and Kaida undressed her daughter of her massage shift. She wore no underwear and her perky tits still looked great as her nipples hardened.

Haruko then untied her mother's shift at the shoulders and when it dropped to the floor I got a big surprise. Kaida ran her hands across a slightly swollen belly with an obvious baby bump and blushed. She then moved her swollen breasts against my bare chest and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Zach for your special gift. It will give me great joy to raise your baby in my latter years. It gives me a purpose to birth and raise your child and I thank you for that. I also thank you for turning my daughter into my lover to satisfy my hunger for loving. Now put that beautiful cock to good use in my old pussy and Haruko's ass. She still hasn't found a husband so her flower is still intact but she loves me doing her ass when we play. Now give her the real thing, your beautiful long thick cock. My pussy is already weeping waiting for you to fill it with cum," she said as they led me to the table and prepared the warm oil and my hard cock.

They oiled me down while I played and excited the female parts of their body. Mother and daughter moaned when I pulled their hard nipples. You should try a hot nuru massage as oiled breasts rub your torso, belly, cock and thighs. Moist lips sucked and licked my cock until the women thought I was rock hard.

Mom lay on the end of the table with her daughter's oiled small breasts rubbing the baby bump. With Kaida on knees and arms over her mother a wet mature pussy and waiting dark star was presented for my pleasure. I pushed Kaida's thighs up towards her sides and her daughter held them with her arms. I adjusted the table height and took my cock in hand and ran it between the wet pussy lips of both mother and daughter.

My big cockhead I rolled over both swollen love knots releasing my power making both women moan and drip warm pussy juice. I placed my lubed cockhead between Kaida's silky black haired pussy lips and found the entrance to her pleasure. Mom moaned as my cock pushed her hot wet sleeve open. I helped her opening yield and slid half my long thick cock into her making her moan and hug her daughter.

I moved out then back in going deeper each time until my crown hit the depths of Kaida's inner flesh. She growled then started moaning in Japanese. When I pulled back her warm juices flowed out wetting her dark star and the table. I held my long cockshaft and rubbed my cockhead in a circle around Haruko's back circular lips. My mind control released the tension on those waiting lips and my cockhead entered the darkness.

"Oh damn, Zach!" Haruko moaned as her back circle tightened behind the ridge of my crown. I moved just a fraction back and forth trembling in the pleasure. It was very much like having my cock sucked! I loosened her hold and pushed. I put my hand under her pussy and was bathed in hot juices. I lubed my shaft and pushed and pulsed until my long thick cock was totally down her darkness.

My fingers and mind rubbed her swollen pleasure knot until she screamed, "Oh FUCK Zach! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" The daughter, Haruko moaned as hot honey pussy nectar poured out all over my hand and her mother's pussy. I pulsed her ass feeling it grip and release my hard shaft. She trembled then I felt hot pussy juice spray my thighs.

I pulled out then slid my cock into her mother making her call out, "Hai, Hai, Hai!" With my mind I had opened the sleeve of her vagina and ran my cock in and out of her mature hot depths. Her juices bathed my cock as she trembled under me. I looked down Haruko's oiled back and she was sucking on her mother's hard nipples.

I felt something on my balls and Haruko had moved a hand onto her mother's pussy and was using it to rub both pussy lips and swollen clits. Both women moaned as I started moving my cock from pussy to ass going deep each thrust. Pussy juices were spraying my thighs, the table and the floor by my feet as I pulled out only to fill another pleasure hole.

Kaida and Haruko, mother and daughter were kissing deeply as the daughter brought her pussy wet hand to their lips. Kaida sucked her daughter's two slender fingers each time warm honey was brought to their lips. Haruko returned to sucking her mother's hard nipples making me feel her mother grip my sliding cock.

I thought mother was close to her climax so staying in her heat I thrusted more rapidly. Kaida yelled in Japanese and her daughter returned her hand to the two wet pussies and rubbed rapidly. Both women screamed and their bodies trembled as they held each other through their climax. I pulled back and filled Haruko's ass with hard cock and pounded her into another climax.

I pulled her thin hips back and buried my cock deep into her ass while she convulsed in pleasure. I held back cumming myself as I had plans for my cum. I moved between mother and daughter filling their sexual sleeves as climax aftershocks held them in unrelenting pleasure. The scent of two women in post climax filled the massage room. They were locked together kissing each other deeply.

I pulled out just on the edge of my climax and walked to the top side of the table. I pushed my cock between their lips and stood experiencing the pleasure of two wet hot tongues and tight lips slide up and down my cock. Mother and daughter took turns letting my cockhead enter their mouth and be sucked and bathed with a wet tongue. Kaida's tongue tip knew where my pleasure knot was and worked me to the edge.

I pulled back until just my crown was kissed my two set of wet lips then grunted. My hot thick cum jettisoned out painting two sets of cheeks. Mother took my cockhead into her mouth and was blessed by a few globs. Daughter quickly did the same getting her tongue painted white. Two sets of lips let my cock slide between them depositing the last of my hot cum.

Mother and daughter sucked up and down my cockshaft as I moved back and forth. Kaida, the mother, wanted the last of my cum across her tongue and into her mouth. I trembled for the last time and pulled back. The two women, one mature and one young kissed deeply swapping my cum back and forth. Haruko let some cum drip out onto her mother's hard nipples then she sucked them up and shared the globs with her mom.

For a little extra pleasure I slid my cock back between those willing lips and got my cock washed clean. Although they were sexually spent they slid off and made me get on the table. Hot oil was anointed on my body, first my back then my front. Oiled hands ran up and down my cock coaxing it into being fully hard again. Mother and daughter massaged my cock with oiled breasts and hands and mouths.

They tried their best to take all my cock so I softened their gag reflex and soon felt their lips kissing my belly. Oiled hands and tight lips and throats soon had me on the edge again. My arms dropped off the table and my hands found their way to two dripping wet black haired pussies. Two fingers went up inside of mom with a thumb rubbing her clit.

Respecting Haruko my fingers stayed on the outside rubbing her wet opening and hard clit. All too soon two women were yelling in Japanese as their pussy sprayed my hands. An oiled hand moved rapidly up and down my cock driving me to the top. I groaned and hot thick cum burst up and fell to my belly. Whatever globs came next were caught inside a willing mouth. The two women took all I had left.

Soft oiled hands stroked my body tenderly as we all took deep calming breaths. Kaida spoke to her daughter in Japanese at length then leaned down and kissed my deeply.

"What?" I asked.

"My mother just said my father never pleased her in all their years together as much as you have done these two times. She said you may have her as often as you wish. She will be your private Japanese Geisha girl giving you as much pleasure as you desire. She even said she would gladly bear another child."

Her mother hid behind her long black hair but then leaned over and kissed me deeply again. I put my arm around her then squeezed her ass until she laughed. I dressed then left with a very loose back muscle and a very satisfied cock. They made me promise to visit at least once a month and I locked in my special appointments!

It was after one of my 'appointments' that Kaida asked if I could come to her house for dinner and a tea ceremony. She said my Geisha would be my servant and concubine for the evening. I promised I would be there. I arrived and knocked on the door which opened. I was greeted by a Geisha in full formal dress with the painted white face but which was covered by a veil.

She pointed me to the Japanese low table and waited while I fully undressed and she helped me into a Japanese Silk Kimono Robe. She pointed me to sit and returned from the kitchen with a porcelain tea set. She served me then returned to the kitchen and returned with dinner which she proceeded to serve me. There was soft Japanese music playing and to this point she had not spoken.

Dinner and the tea were cleared away and she pushed me back onto the pile of pillows. She took a silk scarf and blinded my eyes. I felt my robe being opened as she settled between my thighs. I took in a deep breath as hot wet lips and a wet tongue embraced my cockhead. Her lips closed over my crown as they slowly slid down my cockshaft. They held tightly together as they moved slowly up and down my hard thick shaft as more and more of my cock entered her mouth.

I heard her take in a deep breath as a warm fragrant oil was applied to all of my cock then tight lips and wet tongue descended down my cock. When my cockhead felt some resistance I used my abilities to soften her throat. My fat cockhead slid into her throat and her lips kissed my belly. She moaned on my cock in her throat giving added pleasure. Slowly her lips moved up and she sucked just on the crown of my thick cockhead. As her tongue circled my crown and flicked my own pleasure knot I felt my cockhead pulse and my pre-cum painted her tongue. She moaned as she tempted more cum to coat her tongue.

She then moved her mouth and throat quickly up and down my cock driving me towards completion. Each time I got close she would release my cock and bite lightly on my ballsack. This was repeated over and over again priming my pleasure like I had never felt before. On what was the last time she sucked tightly up my shaft drawing any pre-cum out my cockhead and across her tongue. She kissed all around my crown then stopped.

I felt her move and her thighs were positioned outside of mine. Her hand gripped my shaft then I felt my crown be tenderly moved between wet and warm pussy lips. She did this for several minutes rubbing my fat cockhead against what was now her swollen pleasure knot. I felt her thighs grip mine and her breathing deepen. I used my ability to bring her to a crashing climax.

She groaned and sprayed her woman's juices all over my groin and abs. I reached up pushing her kimono open and gripped her breasts. I knew right away this was neither the mother Kaida nor the daughter Haruko. Her breasts were firmer than the mother and larger than the daughter. I squeezed hard on her globes then twirled her hard nipples.

She groaned loudly and centered my crown to the doorway to her pleasure and released her thighs forcing her entrance open and my cockhead to breach into her warmth. Her hands landed on my torso as her tight pussy took more of my long thick cock. I decided not to soften my entrance and she groaned as my thick cock pushed out the walls of her pussy.

She stopped and took a few hard deep breaths then rose up to my crown not letting my cock slip out. She groaned and lowered her wet pussy back down my cockshaft. My one hand slid down her belly and I gripped her swollen knot and my other one hard nipple. I squeezed hard and released my power throughout her pleasure zones and she screamed into a powerful orgasm.

She lost her strength in her thighs and she fell fully onto my cock. I was all up inside her wet flesh. I felt her pussy pulsing all along my cockshaft with her tight cavern. She collapsed her sweaty breasts onto my torso and rubbed her clit against the base of my cock. After a minute of riding my cock I helped her have another body trembling climax. I felt her hot juices running out to wet were we were joined together and my ballsack.

I rolled us over and I knelt between her thighs. I went to removed my silk blindfold and she grabbed my hands and said, "No" in English. I decided to allow her to have her secrecy. I started moving my long thick cock back and forth within her pussy. My mind drifted out within her thoughts and her body.

I have been with many, many women and can sense their hidden desires. I also can ascertain within the depths of a woman's pleasure if they are ovulating. Her breasts are more sensitive and the lubrication and scent within her vagina is different and she feels different on my cock. This woman wanted to be bred in secrecy and Kaida had arranged all this.

I gripped her swollen pleasure knot and one hard nipple and used them as conductors to pulse a powerful climax throughout her body. Her legs pushed forward and trembled as she tried to do a sit-up. I felt her larger breasts shake as her arms flopped about and she tried to scream but no sound came out.

When her muscles released I started riding my long thick cock in and out her pussy. Her juices were pouring out from her black curly haired pussy making a sloppiness on my cock. She was soaking her kimono and the pillows beneath her and when I pulled out she would spray my torso. I read within her that she had never felt such pleasure before.

She was on the edge of rawness so my mind drew her egg down and I buried my cockhead against her cervix. She groaned from the fullness my cock made within her then moaned and started speaking in Japanese as she felt my cock pulsing the release of my sperm deep within her. I pulled back then filled her sleeve over and over expelling my cum to her depths.

After seven pulses I leaned down and bit her left breast leaving behind what would be a bruise in the morning marking her from my breeding. I moved out and kneeled up her torso and reached up and lifted her veil. I brought my cockhead to her lips and pushed forward. She willingly took my cum and pussy wet cock deep into her mouth and cleaned her invader.

I felt two sets of arms lift me and walk me blindfolded onto a bed. I lay on my back as a warm mouth took my cock and did any final cleaning. A small naked female body laid upon my side and kissed my neck. It had to be Haruko. She moaned and bit my shoulder when my fingers ran down her back and played with her dark door between her ass cheeks. My fingers drifted down and gathered her moistness and I returned to circle her anus. Her training was obvious as my finger easily entered her darkness.

She moved and started rubbing her mons on my thigh and I soon felt her wetness. She grabbed my hand and indicated she wanted more fingers to enter her. I added another and my two long fingers were moving in and out her ass. I felt her hand on my thigh as she was rubbing her clit seeking her own pleasure. I felt her warm juices soak my thigh as her dark cavern gripped and pulsed on my fingers.

I fell asleep with my fingers held captive in Haruko's tight dark tunnel. Sometime during the night Haruko had climbed on my thighs and my cock was buried deep up her ass. I felt her fingers moving on her pleasure knot as her juices sprayed my torso. "Oh Zach, you make me cum with so much pleasure," Haruko groaned.

In the dark, my blindfold gone, I lifted her slight frame off my cock and tossed her onto the sheets. I flipped her to her belly and knelt on the thighs. I held her ass cheeks open and my cockhead found where it want to go. Her circular back lips yielded and my cock took possession of her again. One hard deep thrust into her and she screamed into the sheets and climaxed powerfully.

Haruko has very little padding on her ass cheeks so my cock was going deep. I slid a hand under her and onto her mons and rubbed her clit as I thrust into her ass. Her dark sleeve trembled as she came violently once more. When her ass stopped pulsing she was fully spent and gone. I don't have sex with unconscious women so I pulled out of her ass and slipped off the bed.

My cock was still rock hard and unfulfilled. I went I search of Kaida and walked into the bedroom to see a partially naked female haphazardly wrapped in a kimono. Her ass was pointing out as she was sleeping three quarters on her tummy. I slid into the bed spooning up against her ass and rolled her onto her side. I pushed her ass cheeks apart and my cockhead found the wet passage into her vagina.

She moaned when my fat bulb slid between her wet lips and breached into her vagina. Slowly I worked my long thick cock into her oven. She groaned when my cockhead tapped the depths of her pussy and moved her ass about on my thighs. I was already primed from being in the daughter, Haruko's ass so I let the pleasure take me. Kaida the mother was already pregnant with my child so I saw no need to pull out. The warmth of her tight pussy was giving me building pleasure so I was riding my cock in and out her wet cave.

I felt her ass pushing back as I went deep then her ass cheeks would rub my balls. As I have said I always try to give my female partner a good climax before I fill her with my hot thick cum. I pushed her one thigh up giving my hand access to her clit. I rolled my fingers over her knot and she groaned in pleasure. My thoughts entered her mind planning on increasing her pleasure to a powerful climax.