Zach the Coven on Winter Solstice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We must have been fucking for a good forty five minutes. The bus hadn't stopped for any passengers so we were all alone. I let Rosie rest for about ten minutes then told her to clean off my cock. Moaning she slid slowly off my cock. A gush of cum slid down my cock and her juice leaked out to wet my balls. She dropped to her knees between my legs.

"Clean it all up slut. Get your hot mouth around my cock and suck it clean. Get your hot tongue on my balls to lick up your nasty juices. Get my cock hard again because I'm taking my pleasure in your ass. So get busy!" I growled as I pulled her hair and pushed her face against my cock.

Rosie started by pushing my wet cock against my abs and licking my balls. She carefully sucked one of my nuts into her mouth and licked it clean. My other nut got the same treatment. She then licked around the base of my cock to suck up the dripped cum and thick female cum juice. She then took my cock deep into her mouth and used her tongue and tight lips to clean my long thick cockshaft. I felt my cock getting hard again.

"Get up and lean over that seatback and get that ass up high and pull those fat cheeks apart!" I growled as I pulled on her hair.

I turned her back to me and pushed her over the seatback. Her big tits hung low over the edge as I ran my hands up her back and slid under her. I grabbed each tit and squeezed then pulled on each fat nipple until she hissed.

My hard cock found the cleft of her ass and slid downward then ran between her wet pussy lips. By now her clit was swollen and had come out from between her pussy lips. Rosie hissed as my cockhead rode across her clit each time I pushed back through her dripping pussy lips.

I took my cock in my hand and covered it in her pussy juice. In the occasional street lamp the bus passed I could see her move her hands onto her ass and pulled her ass cheeks wide. The next street light let me see her dark star and a moist ring of pussy juice wetting the entrance.

I placed my hard thick cockhead against her anal ring and pushed forward. I released my power onto her back door and softened the tightness of that anal ring. My dickhead slid in easily because of her thick pussy juice was acting as a lube. Her anal ring pulsed on my cockhead like giving it warm kisses. Rosie moaned as my long fat cock slid slowly into her ass until my balls kissed her ass cheeks.

Rosie moaned softly, "Go slow, go slow, it feels so big. Coat your cock with my juice until it is slick and dripping wet." When she felt her ass against my hips she hissed, "So big, So dirty a thing to do, so damm a good filled up feeling."

I took over from there and started drilling her ass. She would moan and huff each time my balls hit her ass and my dick went full tilt down her ass. I set up a rhythm and told her to keep pushing back. I began to fuck her ass with my long cock, pulling out to the head then sliding fully back down till my balls hit her ass. I increased my pace which became faster and faster.

I got my hand between her legs and onto her fully engorged clit and captured it between my thumb and finger and began to roll her clit between them. She moaned loudly and her body shuddered and tried to get my cock to slide deeper up her ass. I pinched and pulled on her clit and could feel her ass chute grab my cock each time I did that.

Again I heard her moan loudly, "Oh Zach I'm close, I'm close again, oh dam there it is, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my ass," she moaned and she slammed into another very intense orgasm.

As she came through several more mini orgasms her pussy and ass were pulsing which I could feel strongly against my cock. That was enough for me so I pushed her belly flat against the bus seat back and slid deep onto her ass. I pulled her tight against me driving my cock fully into her ass and pounded myself deep in her ass. Then I shot five or six ropes of my cum straight down her ass chute.

I pumped so much cum into her ass I could feel my juice running out of her rosebud and sliding down my balls. I stroked her body and using my power one last time I sent her a fully body orgasm. Her legs shook out of control. Her ass chute pulsed hard on my cock pulling the last of my cum out my dickhead.

I waited until her breathing returned somewhat to normal and I slowly slid my dick out of her ass and sat back down on my seat. The 'O' of her asshole was slow to close and I could see my cum dripping out of her ass across her pussy lips then down her thighs.

Rosie stood very slowly and walked to the john in the back of the bus using the seatbacks for support. She was in there for some time then I heard the flush and then the door close. She made her way back to my seat. I had pulled up my pants and put my bone away and fixed all my clothes. Rosie slid into my seat and cuddled up against me.

"Where are you headed Rosie? Who are you visiting in the city?" I asked her.

"No one. I saw you get on the bus through the bar window and I just dropped everything and ran out and got on the bus. I had to have you and thought of nothing else. I don't even have a change of clothes. I know my man will not forgive me and will toss my stuff out on the lawn. I have nowhere to go and have very little money to start over," she started to whimper.

I pulled out my phone and made a call. "Hay mom I'm almost back to the bus stop down town. Can you get my sister to come get us?"

"Us, yea there is a woman here on the bus that left everything and has nowhere to go and I thought we could put her up until she can get back on her feet. Yea she's a nice girl and should be ok with our daughters. Maybe give you moms a break with those girls of mine."

"Ok see you soon!" I said and closed my phone.

"Zach are you crazy to offer to put me up in your home over Christmas? I can't impose on your family. I have no way to pay my way," she started to cry.

"Rosie, my family is well off and we have a very unique relationship. My sister and mom will love to have you around. Besides I think they will love having your body to play with. I didn't get to eat your pussy yet and I'm guessing my sister will be the first to get that tonight."

"WHAT?"

Epilogue: Rosie stays for Christmas and becomes the family play toy!