Zach's Dark Desires Pt. 08

Story Info
Zach finally loses his cherry.
1.8k words
4.69
11.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Five years ago I had a couple more parts to the story finished, but before I could upload them my hard drive died and they were lost. As a result I got despondent and couldn't motivate myself to rewrite them. It's been so long I'm not even sure that anyone will want to read about the continuing exploits of our hot, handsome and horny hapless hero. I guess we'll find out.)

Across town from the house where Zach suffered at the hands of his tormentors, a muscular clean-cut Asian teen clad in just a well worn, slightly raggedy pair of shorts stared in shock at the screen of his tablet. Just a half an hour ago someone had messaged him a link, with a note reading "You're going to want to watch this".

Against all advice about clicking on anonymous links, curiosity got the better of the boy, and the link opened to a livestream showing a naked, athletic looking boy, bound to a frame made of scaffold poles. The boys head was forced back by a pole at his neck, so his face could not be seen as his tightly muscled, tanned, toned and sweaty body strained against his shackles.

"What the fuck?" the watching boy gasped. Then as a man came in to view and removed the pole at the captives neck, and his head flopped forwards he added "NO FUCKING WAY!".

Kevin was a wrestler at the same High School that Zach had attended. He had been a Junior when Zach was in his Senior year. Kevin had taken an instant dislike to Zach, who he considered to be way too cocky and arrogant, and tinged with a bit of jealousy because the older boy was a much better wrestler. Just a week ago Kevin's younger brother Brian had claimed that he had seen Zach up by the ball park getting into a white van with a man who had called him a cocksucker. Kevin found it hard to believe his little brother. He knew Zach had a super hot girlfriend, so there was no way it could have been him that Brian had seen. But now he was watching a livestream with his former rival naked and restrained, his body shaved smooth below the neck, and calling the man who had restrained the boy "Sir".

As a second man came into view Kevin repeated even louder "NO FUCKING WAY!" as he recognized his wrestling coach, Coach Baxter. Riveted to the screen Kevin watched as Coach mocked and degraded the humiliated boy.

Back across town, Zach felt the head of coach's cock push impatiently at his twitching, spit slickened pucker. Loosened by the previous fingering it was still not an easy task for Coach Baxter to break through the virgin hole, but his rock hard cock was relentless, and eventually the angry looking head breached the muscle and coach grunted "Ah yeah!".

The camera thrust into Zach's face captured the moment as his handsome visage contorted into a silent scream, tears welling in the wide open eyes.

"That's it slut" Coach growled, "Your cunt is mine now. You're gonna crave a real mans cock from now on. You're gonna take so many cocks like a total boywhore, that your pussy gets stretched out and sloppy, and nobody'll want to fuck it any more. That's the future you can look forward to, slut."

Zach couldn't process what the man was saying however. The searing pain as Coach remorselessly pushed forward left him almost delirious. Inch after inch of hot veined man meat slowly impaled the overwhelmed former stud. It felt like a baseball bat was being forced up his burning fuckchute.

As coach finally sank balls deep into his new bitchboy he growled "That's it slut, I'm all the way in. You're well and truly cunted."

A pathetic piteous mewling escaped the boys gaping mouth the tears overflowed down his reddened cheeks. The chat on the livestream was going crazy as the viewers cheered the hot teen jocks deflowering. Many begged the man filming to facefuck the slut as he was forcefully pounded by the boys former coach.

Coach slowly pulled his pulsing prong back out of the boy, and the camera captured the gaping hole as Coach hawked up and spat a glob of phlegm into the twitching cave, before sliding his dripping cock back into Zach causing him to howl with anguish.

Zach had no idea what his first fuck would feel like but he never expected it to be like this. Overwhelmed by pain, shock and awe his mind was unable to string any thoughts together. All he felt was the huge cock sliding in and out of his tortured hole. That was now his entire world. Time had slowed to a stop. He had no idea how long it had been since Coach had first punched through his pucker. Nothing existed outside of the Coach's cock and his own pulsing hole.

Coach tugged the boy up from the vaulting horse by the handcuffs and the boys toned torso fell forward, flopping around like a rag doll as Coach pounded into the boys overstretched cunt faster and faster. The strain on the boys shoulders sent more pain through his tortured body. The muscles of his broad back rippling beneath the smooth olive skin. Sweat joined with the tears dripping down Zach's face and off his chin. He barely registered the man placing the camera to one side to continue recording the teens violation, and opening his fly as he moved in front of the struggling fucktoy. But when the swollen head of a cock was placed at his lips Zach automatically opened his hot hungry mouthhole like a good cocksucker should.

Impaled at both ends Zach had become just a pair off holes filled with cock. Nothing else mattered. The pain in his pulsing pussy had subsided a little and Zach could feel the Coach's cockhead pummeling a spot deep inside him that sent new feelings through his abused and battered body. His deepest fear was being realized as pleasure and pain became entwined.

A moan escaped the boys throat and reverberated around the cock filling his mouth.

"I think he's starting to like it" The man scoffed.

"Is that right slut?" Coach growled. "You like having both your slutholes filled by real men's cocks?"

Zach couldn't reply with his mouth full of throbbing man meat, but if he could, would he have agreed? He had told the man that his biggest fear of being fucked was that he would enjoy it. It didn't really matter though. He knew now that his old Coach had taken away his manhood. He was now the boywhore he was always meant to be, and the shame and humiliation was palpable.

Suddenly coach pulled out of the boy and grunted "Let's get him on the table."

The two men grabbed Zach and manhandled him over to a low table pushing him down onto his back. The handcuffs dug painfully into his spine, causing him to arch his back so that his sweat socked torso stretched alluringly, every muscle straining beneath the tanned glistening flesh seductively.

The man picked up the camera again to continue capturing the debauched scene. The table was just long enough to support Zach's straining torso, his head lolling off one end, and his legs flopping down to the floor at the other. Coach grabbed hold of the dazed boys legs, raised them up to his shoulders, and impaled the gaping pucker once again, forcing a groan from the tortured teen just as the other man pushed his own cock past the boys puffy swollen lips. This new position allowed the man to plunge his aching cock straight down the boys throat. The camera captured the lump in the sluts neck where the man's prick thrust forward. Gurgling, slobbering groans where wrenched from the boys chest as he tried to cope with this new violation of his abused and defiled body.

Coach could feel the boy's cunt was now stretched out enough to take his massive prong more easily. He looked down at the hot little bitch he was pummeling, and took a moment to appreciate the fuckboy's tightly muscled torso. This cockslut was going to be very popular with the kind of man who enjoyed corrupting and debasing a handsome, muscular jockboy. He was going to be a very busy bitch from now on.

"I should have done this years ago" he spat. "This hot little bitch should have been trained to take cock long before now."

The other man smiled wickedly, "Nothing like making up for lost time though, am I right?" and Coach laughed.

"Fuckin' A"

At that moment, perhaps because of the way the men were talking about him in such a demeaning way, Zach felt his balls boiling, and his own cock erupted, covering his heaving chest, and twitching abs in creamy teen cum. His hole clamped down hard onto Coach's throbbing pole, setting off his own tumultuous orgasm, painting the walls of the boys fuckchute with molten sperm, while the sight before him set off the man forcing his cock into the fucktoy's throat, sending his own spunk straight down into the boys stomach.

Meanwhile, across town Kevin had stripped off his raggedy shorts, and had placed the tablet on his desk, slumped back in his chair with his feet up on the desk either side of the screen he had one hand locked around his hot, hard dripping cock, while a finger from his other hand plundered his tight teen pucker. Watching his former rival being so thoroughly fucked and spurting his seed over his sweaty straining torso set off his own throbbing cock, shooting cum all over his own tanned and toned wrestler boy body.

The two men stood over the limp body of the exhausted boy they had just deflowered. His head hung back listlessly off one end of the low table on which he was sprawled. The boys athletic torso glistened with sweat mixed with a copious amount of the boys cum. The well developed chest heaved with each gasping breath. His back was forced into an arch by the hands cuffed behind him, stretching his taught abs which twitched and fluttered as the boy squirmed listlessly in an effort to ease the pain in his spine where the cuffs dug into his back.

Seeing the hot young stud so utterly destroyed aroused both the men who had participated in the corruption and depraved abuse of the handsome jockboy. The man with the webcam focused it's lens onto the slack features of of the semi conscious lad. His lips bruised and swollen and drooling spittle and cum, and his eyes dazed and unfocused. Then he walked around the boy to show the viewers of the livestream the battered, twitching and well used hole that leaked a frothy mix of spunk and ass juice.

At last the man ended the Livestream and offered the Coach a beer, walking out of the basement and leaving the boy to come to terms with what had just been done to him.