Zach's Dark Desires Pt. 09

Story Info
More problems arise for Zach.
2.1k words
4.59
6.1k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach didn't know how he was supposed to go back to his normal life after what had happened in the basement that night, but as it turned out the Man had plans for the freshly turned out cockslut.

The boy was told that he would be moving into the studio apartment above the two car garage in the grounds of the Man's home. This would mean that he was much more available for whenever the man wanted to use and abuse his lithe and muscular teenage body. When Zach told his parents about his new living arrangements they didn't seem too worried. In fact they appeared quite enthusiastic to see him move out. They assured the boy that they were just proud to see their only son flying the nest and setting out on his own. Zach didn't think that they would be so proud if they knew the truth.

The Man made Zach break up with his girlfriend, and to be fair he didn't know how he would ever be able to look her in the face again after he had allowed two men to fuck the shit out of him. However, he was permitted to keep his job at the Gym and his aspirations to become a Personal Trainer as the Man figured that this would help keep his boys Athletic Physique in peak condition.

Zach was becoming accustomed to his new life. During the day he worked at the Gym, putting on the appearance of a normal handsome teenage stud, but at home he would be made to stay naked in his little apartment, unless he had friends or family visiting, in which case he was allowed to wear a pair of skimpy running shorts. Most people who knew Zach were accustomed to his exhibitionism. He had always been the kind of boy who would rarely wear a shirt, so people thought little of his current state of undress.

Most evenings Zach would find himself on his knees in the basement of the main house, perfecting his cocksucking skills, or having his hole stretched by butt plugs, and occasionally his Master's cock. He had still never been allowed to set foot in the upper floors of the house. All he knew were the forbidding rooms of the basement, and all it's torments.

Early one Sunday morning Zach was out running as he had been ordered to do. Clad only in the running shorts that were the most he was allowed to wear outside of work, the fit lad reveled in stretching his muscles and using his finely tuned body. Running on the sand of the beach increased the effort of his exercise, and he was soon sweating heavily in the warm morning sunshine. The beach was relatively busy at the end nearest to the town, with people walking dogs, joging or just taking a morning stroll, and as he passed them he knew they looked his hot teen muscleboy body over, and it gave him a thrill to be admired. The number of people thinned out as he ran further down the beach, away from the town, until it was just him and a couple of surfers out on the swell catching an early morning wave. Alone with his thoughts he let his mind wander over everything that had happened to him recently, and his cock chubbed up a little.

Suddenly Zach was brought out of his contemplation by a man's voice just behind him.

"Well well well, if it isn't the cum hungry cock slut who loves to let two older men fuck him on camera".

Zach stopped in his tracks and turned around in shock. It had never occurred to him that somebody in his home town would have seen the Livestream of him losing his virginity in the most humiliating and debauched fashion. Yet here was someone challenging him about the video in public.

"I.. I.. I don't know what you're talking about." The boy stuttered, the color draining from his handsome face.

The man sneering at him was fit and good looking, and was clearly out for a run himself. "Shut the fuck up, and follow me, unless you want everyone in town to know what you are" he growled.

Zach drop his gaze, shame faced. He couldn't believe this was happening, but what could he do but obey. The beach was backed by a low cliff at this end, and at the base of the cliff stood a small brick building used by the surfers, with a shower head outside to allow them to wash off the salt and sand, and a bathroom inside. The man led the embarrassed boy towards the building, and opened the door, ushering Zach in ahead of him. The bathroom inside was dimly illuminated only by light coming through a window made of glass blocks up high on one wall, but Zach could see and smell that it was not well kept. It stank of stale piss, and there were wet patches on the tiled floor next to the two urinals. Zach wrinkled his nose as he entered.

Before he could do anything the man pushed the scantily clad jockboy against the cold tile wall, and with a hand around his throat, forced him up on tip toes.

"What do you want" Zach croaked, although he thought he had a pretty good idea..

"Shut the fuck up, and strip bitch." the man barked.

Zach shivered, partly in fear, and partly in involuntary arousal at being manhandled in such a degrading manner.

The trembling boy slowly peeled the skimpy shorts down his tanned, muscular thighs and tossed them to one side, not noticing that they fell into one of the puddles of water or whatever it was.

The man took a moment to study the hot young stud in front of him. The boy was shorter than he was, maybe 5'8", but his lithe, athletic body was perfectly proportioned. Slim but not skinny, broad shouldered with a narrow waist, nicely formed pecs, and a taut rippling belly, but not bulky like a Gym Bro. It was beyond his understanding why such a handsome, fit and apparently normal, healthy All-American boy would allow himself to be treated like a total whore. Still he couldn't believe his luck that the boy who he had watched being so utterly violated on screen a few weeks ago was now here and at his mercy.

"On your knees fag." the man ordered, and like the well trained cockslut he was becoming Zach obeyed. He knew what was coming, and part of him hated the idea, while another part craved to see the man's cock, to feel it in his mouth, for his body to be used by the man, and to be treated like a cumdump.

The man moved in front of the kneeling boy, and rubbed his swelling crotch against the boys lips, causing the slut to groan with pent up need.

"Put your mouth on it" the man snapped, and Zach opened his lips and sucked on the hidden prize through the man's shorts. The man enjoyed the attention for a few moments before tapping the cock hungry whore on the cheek, and telling him to take out his swelling prong.

Zach reached up and pulled at the waistband of the shorts, tugging them down, and gasping as the 8" phallus was reveled bobbing just inches from his face.

The man looked down as the attractive young jock gazed longingly at his priapic pole. "What are you waiting for slut" he snapped, then groaned as the newly accomplished cocksucker impaled his mouth deep down onto the throbbing erection.

"Look at you" the man sneered. "I bet your parents think you're their handsome, athletic Golden Boy, huh?"

Zach shuddered as as sense of shame washed over him.

"What would they say if they saw their Golden Boy like this? Gagging on a cock like a pathetic fag."

The words cut deep. Zach glanced up at the man and flinched at the look of contempt on his face. A tear rolled down the boy's cheek.

"If you were my son, I'd disown you, but then no son of mine would ever end up on his knees in a flithy public restroom sucking on a strangers cock."

Zach couldn't explain why he needed to submit his lithe, toned teenage body to the perverse whims of older men. Sometimes when he had a cock in his mouth it just felt right. Other times, like now, it felt so very wrong. Yet when he was ordered to suck he just knew he had to comply. The Man, who basically controlled his life now, had told him that this was what he was made for, and where he belonged, and who was Zach to argue when here he was, doing exactly what he was made for.

A quick glance upwards again revealed that the man was now recording Zach on his iPhone. Zach pulled off the prick and begged. "Please Sir, don't do that."

"What's the matter bitch? I thought you loved performing on camera? Now shut the fuck up and suck." he scoffed.

Zach stifled a sob, sighed resignedly, opened his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down on the dripping, throbbing erection again. There was no illicit thrill to his actions now. He just wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. Hollowing his cheeks, and slobbering his tongue over the shaft he felt the man stiffen, and then his sucking mouth began to fill with hot acrid cum.

Breathing heavily, and wiping his chin as a dribble of spunk escaped his lips Zach sat back against the grimy tiled wall.

"What an obedient little slut you are. You had better be back here this time next week or who knows I might just send this video to your parents."

"Yes Sir" Zach responded despondently.

"Maybe I'll bring some of my buddies." the man called over his shoulder as he left the decrepit building.

Zach sat with his head in his hands. How many more men in his home town had seen the video of his unmanning? Would there be more times like this to come?

Slowly the boy pulled himself together, tugged his now wet shorts back on, and looked at his reflection in a dirty cracked mirror. Normally he loved looking at his body in the mirror, but now he saw only what the man had seen. A pathetic cocksucking slut.

Suddenly he remembered that he had been told he must be back at the house by 10:30am. He wasn't allowed a watch, so he had no idea how much time had passed while he serviced the man with his mouth in the bathroom, but he knew he would suffer consequences if he was late, so he quickly left and headed back.

Making his way swiftly through the crowded end of the beach Zach no longer enjoyed the way other's looked at him as he passed. It felt like they all knew what he had just done, and were judging him. He increased his speed as he left then beach behind him, just wanting to get to the relative safety of his little apartment.

Passing the Baseball Park where he had previously been picked up and dropped off by the man in his white van, he heard a shout. Zach instantly thought it was the three kids who had mocked him in the past, but when he looked towards the voice he saw a boy that he recognized. A good looking Asian boy who was on the wrestling team during Zach's senior year. His name was Kenny or Kevin or something like that.

Zach wasn't in the mood to talk however so he kept running, but the other boy ran up beside him.

"Hey man, mind if a run with you for a bit." Kevin asked.

"It's a free country." Zach responded offhandedly.

Fuck this asshole, Kevin thought. Acts like an arrogant dick, when really he's just a cocksucker. But he feigned friendliness.

"It's been a while man, how you been?"

Zach looked over at Kevin, who was wearing a tank top, athletic shorts bearing the High School logo, and brightly colored Nike's. He'd definitely put on muscle since Zach had last seen him. He looked good.

Zach softened his attitude and the two began to talk more amiably, and before he knew it they were outside the big old Victorian house in the grounds of which was Zach's little over-garage apartment.

"This is me." he indicated the garage. "Good to see you again man."

"Wait, you got your own place? Can I check it out?" Kevin replied.

"I don't know man, I got things to do."

"C'mon, just 5 minutes. I could really use a drink of water, it's hot out today." Kevin cajoled.

Zach shrugged, "Sure, no problem man." and led Kevin to the stair that led to his apartment.

As Kevin followed the sweaty, scantily clad jock up the steps an evil looking grin crossed his face.