Zach's Dark Desires Pt. 10

Story Info
Zach's rival attempts to blackmail Zach.
1.9k words
4.69
6.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin followed Zach into the small but neat and well appointed apartment over the garage. He wasn't sure how he was going to do it, but he planned to somehow get Zach on his knees sucking his cock before he left.

"This is nice man." Kevin stated as he flopped onto a small couch in the sitting area. "How much do you pay for rent?"

"Um... Let me get you that water." Zach evaded answering the question. He didn't want Kevin knowing that he was a kept boy and paid no rent.

Kevin watched the older boy move into the kitchen area, pausing briefly to look at his phone on the counter when the text alert pinged, then opening the fridge to grab a couple of bottles of water. He decided to the quickest way to get Zach on his knees would be the direct approach.

He took the bottle of water from Zach, opened it and took a long swig. Thoughts of what he was about to do had caused his crotch to swell, and he decided to tease Zach using his left hand to mould the thin fabric of his shorts around his growing erection.

"Damn, this hot weather makes me horny." Kevin groaned.

"What the fuck man?" Zach snapped "Take your water and go."

"Come on man, I know you like it." Kevin sneered, stroking his throbbing pole. "I've seen you in action. I know all about you, fag."

The color drained from Zach's face "You don't know anything about me." he snapped back.

"I know you like cocks. I've seen you take them at both ends, so unless you want your secret getting out, you better get on your knees and suck this." Kevin pulled at the growing tent in his athletic shorts.

Briefly distracted again by his phone pinging Zach looked at the screen, rolled his eyes, and angrily slid it across the counter.

"Fuck you, why don't you suck MY dick?" He growled.

Kevin desperately wanted to humiliate his former nemesis. Zach had been the BMOC, captain of the wrestling team, and Coach Baxter's favorite. Yet Kevin truly believed that he was a better wrestler than Zach now. So maybe he could prove himself as a better wrestler, AND make the older boy suck his cock.

"Tell you what, why don't we wrestle to see who sucks whose cock?" Kevin offered. "If I pin you, you suck me off." He didn't finish the second part of the bargain, because he truly believed he would overpower Zach and force him to submit.

"Fine." Zach growled. "Follow me".

Kevin mentally cheered. "Fuck yeah!" he thought. "Get ready to open those pretty lips bitch".

He followed Zach out of the apartment, thinking Zach planned for them to wrestle on the grass outside, but the older boy instead walked towards the imposing main house. A door stood open, with steps leading down, presumably into a basement, and as they descended they came into a white tiled room, with one mirrored wall, and a floor of matting like a workout room.

Kevin was beginning to feel flushed and super horny. He pealed off his tank top and flexed his muscular torso as he watched himself in the mirror. While Zach was super lean with whip chord muscles, Kevin was a little more bulky, but still his body was that of a true teenage jock stud. He was convinced that he could beat Zach.

"Let's go bitch." He crowed, as he and Zach began to cautiously circle each other.

Suddenly like a pair of rutting stags the two boys charged each other and began to grapple. The basement was hot, almost stifling, so the boys straining bodies quickly became drenched in sweat, making it harder to keep a hold on each other.

The two boys were actually very evenly matched giving Kevin more hope that he would succeed. By now they were both entwined on the floor. Legs and arms twisting and struggling to gain an advantage. Kevin felt a rush of excitement as the two muscular bodies writhed and slithered over each other. His head began to swim, and his cock was now painfully hard.

He was no longer able to think straight, and he began to lose concentration. Soon Zach was able to take advantage of the hot Asian studs distraction. He began to put the boy into painful holds, reveling in the boys groans. Kevin began to panic.

Zach got behind the boy and put him in a full nelson, arms up under Kevin's armpits, and hands locked behind his neck. Kevin found himself on his knees, totally unable to fight back. and at that moment the Man who had been watching surreptitiously from the stairs, entered the brightly lit swampy sauna-like room.

"Well done boy." he smiled at Zach.

What Kevin hadn't known was that back in Zach's apartment the Man, who had watched the two boys on security cameras, had texted Zach and told him to give Kevin one of the doctored bottles of water that he kept in his fridge, which contained a mixture of drugs that would both cause the boy to become sexually aroused, and at the same time, more compliant. Then, once Kevin had swigged half the bottle, a second text was sent telling Zach to lure Kevin into the basement. The hot Asian jock had never stood a chance.

Zach pulled the woozy boy to his feet, and the man secured a pair of handcuffs to the Kevin's wrists then pulled his arms up above his lolling head, and secured the chain of the cuffs to a hook in the ceiling. Now the boy's glistening body was fully stretched out, muscles bulging and straining as his toes barely touched the matted floor.

"Please, let me go.' Kevin groaned.

The Man chuckled. "Sure we'll let you go, but we're going to have a little fun with you first. The Man produced a multi stranded flogger, which had been sticking out of his back pocket.

"Go kneel in the corner boy." He ordered Zach. " Hands on the back of your head." and Zach complied, his gaze locked on the smooth athletic body of the restrained boy. A small well trimmed patch of pubes above his throbbing meat were the only hairs below the boys neck.

Kevin's own eyes were also locked on the reflection of his struggling body in the mirror, and his cock twitched at the site before him. He watched as the Man stroked the strands of the flogger down his back and across his pert muscular buttocks, making the boy shiver.

Kevin sucked in a quick breath, and tensed every sinew in his tight teen torso as the Man pulled back his arm, and with far less than full force, snapped the flogger across the boy's broad shoulders.

Kevin groaned, but not in pain, but rather in submissive arousal. More strokes of the flogger followed and Kevin writhed and moaned, at one point softly hissing "yessss" through his gritted teeth.

Now the Man turned his attention to the boy's front, starting at the meaty pecs, eliciting a breathy, almost ecstatic "Aaaaaahhh!" from his captive's lips.

Kevin felt his glowing back and butt cheeks burning sensuously. He had slipped into an erotic trance as the flogger turned his entire body into one trembling, impossibly horny erogenous zone. His nipples tingled, and his rock hard prick twitched and drooled.

Next the Man dropped the flogger, and from his other back pocket pulled a shiny metal device made of connected, and progressively larger sized balls, ending with a T-shaped grip, along with a small sachet of lube. Tearing the sachet open he dribbled a little onto the metal prong, and some on several of his fingers. Easing up behind Kevin, he stroked his slick fingers up the sweaty trench between the boys dimpled buttocks.

Kevin gasped as his pucker was teased and tickled. His mind was swirling, and befuddled, but he suddenly regained some focus and clarity as he felt something cold and hard push at his slick hole. He wasn't a stranger to fingering himself when he jerked off, and the first and smallest metal ball broached the boy's tight pucker relatively easily.

"Oh! No, please" the quivering muscleboy groaned, as the second ball pushed through the twitching sphincter. A thrill passed through him as he realized that he was utterly helpless and vulnerable and at the mercy of this Man, who could do whatever he wished to him, and to his salaciously febrile body.

As the third ball stretched him wider still Kevin whimpered "Oh Fuck!". His well built body was incredibly aroused and alive with new sensations. Then as the fourth, and fifth and final ball entered him he grunted "Fuck me..."

Zach, kneeling obediently in the corner, wishing he could stroke his own rock hard cock, recalled the first time the Man had messaged him, telling him that he could have a boy like him begging to be fucked in just one session. Now he knew it was true.

"What are you asking for?" the Man questioned. Pulling all but the smallest ball free from the boys clutching guts, then forcefully pushing all the way back in up to fifth and largest ball.

Dimly a small part of Kevin's feverish mind balked at the lewd and lascivious thoughts tumbling through it, but he was lost in lust now.

"Please... Fuck me!" he begged.

Obligingly the Man pulled the metal prong from the boy's fuckchute, unzipped his fly, and pulled his own impressively erect penis out, pausing briefly, before thrusting forward, and impaling the boy balls deep in one swift and powerful stroke.

Kevin's face contorted in a look of ecstatic euphoria, moaning "Uh... Uh... Uh.." as the Man pumped his hips, and fucked the boy as he'd begged him to do.

"Get over here slut... Take him in your mouth." the Man demanded, and Zach shuffled forwards, reaching hungrily for the wildly flopping cock.

Almost as soon as Zach's hot sucking mouth closed over Kevin's needy meat stick the restrained boy felt like he was soaring into space, and his roiling balls tightened in their sack, forcing hot frothing spunk up through the priapic prick, erupting like geyser through it's pisshole and spraying the back of Zach's throat, causing him to gag, and pull of the pulsing pole, so that several spurts of sticky spunk coated the kneeling boy's handsome visage, the creamy cum contrasting raunchily with his tanned and blushing cheeks.

Kevin's overwhelmed mind could no longer cope with all the competing emotions and new and incredible sensations roaring through him, and his squirming, spasming frame slumped senselessly as he passed out.

The Man had Zach help him lift the boy up and unhook the cuffs.

"Good work boy. You've helped initiate a new slut into the world as a cumwhore. You'll get a reward tonight."

Zach bowed his head, feeling a little ashamed of what he had done to Kevin, even though the boy had tried to blackmail him into sucking his cock.

"Thank you Sir" He reluctantly responded, knowing that if he didn't thank the Man he would be punished.

The hot Asian stud's life would be changed for good now, as Zach well knew from his own experience, and Zach wondered if Kevin would sometimes wish, as he once in a while did, that he had never fallen down this depraved and dissolute rabbit hole.