Zack, Derek, and His Dad

Story Info
Zack arranges for Dereck's dad to have fun.
1.5k words
4.58
20.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,319 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

Chapter 3[jk1]

Guys and guys.

Zack, Dereck, and Jack

So, Derek came home for a long weekend. Jack and I worked out a plan. Kerry, Dereck's mom, had a tennis tournament Saturday. Jack said he was playing golf all day.

I woke up Saturday morning, my ass still feeling spread from Derrek's cock last night. I spooned my best friend and kissed his neck. He woke. "What the fuck?'

"Sorry, got an urge."

Derek rolled over to face me. Our erections touched under the sheet. "Is it fucked up that I kinda liked it?"

I moved my lips towards his. "Not to me."

We made out ferociously. Rolling around, tongues battling, cocks rubbing, clenching each other's ass. It was fucking hot. We paused, panting.

"Sixty-nine, now. I need your cock." Derek whispered. We flipped, and I took his hard fat cock into my mouth. I love hearing Derek moan when I wrap my lips around his cock.

I set it up. My head faced the door; Derek's was blocked by my body. I saw the door open. Jack peeking in, his hand stroking his cock, sticking out the front of his loose boxers. I looked right at him, holding his son's cock and licking it. Then I just took the head, caressed it with my mouth. Jack was pounding his cock. I looked him in the eyes and mouthed, 'you want this?" Jack bit his lip, mouthed, 'yes.' Holding his hand, he shot a huge load of cum, catching it. Then, looking right at me, he put his hand up to his mouth, licked it clean, and slipped away. I came in Derek's mouth, watching that.

I finished Derek off, wishing I could hold it in and kiss Jack, shoving it in his mouth. How the fuck did I get so kinky?

Derek and I dressed Derek in his speedo, me in my usual. Sitting at the island when Jack came in, dressed for golf. Derek facing away when Jack squeezes my shoulder. I look big bulge in his pants, I quickly rub it. I had sent him a text with my plan.

"Okay, boys, I'm off." Jack sails out the back door.

Kerry, Mrs. C, comes in in her tennis outfit. I like her, and she's hot looking, even though she's my mom's age.

"Hi Zack," She touches my shoulder with her hand, smiling. Seemed like more, but I'm just imagining.

"Okay, I've got my tennis matches today, so I'm leaving you two characters here alone. I don't want to come home and find a bunch of naked girls running around my pool."

Dereck laughed. "Not likely, mom."

Kerry turned her face to me. "So, it'll be just you two men."

Something about the way she said that and the look she gave me. Nah, it's my imagination.

"Well, boys, enjoy."

We watched Kerry's car pull away as we stripped. Derek moved to me and took me in his arms. "We've got all day. Wadda ya wanna do first?"

Time for my plan. "I've got a kinda kinky idea."

Derek touched his lips to the edge of my mouth while gently stroking my cock. "More than we do now?"

I cupped his ball sack, letting my finger wander behind. "Different. I read somewhere that when you remove a sensation, the others get stronger. I want to try blindfolding you."

Derek smiled. "Hmm, sure. You got one?"

"No, but I think your mom uses one."

Derek let me go and headed upstairs. "Go find it; I'll get the bed ready."

As Derek went up the stairs, I sent Jack a quick text. The plan was that I'd text him, and he wouldn't reply, so my phone won't go off. "Going up to the room." I knew he was in the basement after parking on the next street and slipping in the back. I pictured him waiting, cock hard.

I walked into Kerry and Jack's bedroom. I remembered her once saying she used a facemask to sleep sometimes. I went to her side of the bed and opened the table drawer. Perfect, a black eye mask. My cock got harder when I saw the big vibrator and butt plug lying under it. Nice. I had to pee, so I used theirs. The hamper open, Kerry's thong lying on top. I picked it up. I'd never smelled a woman. A little pungent but behind it, musk. I put it back, sent a text. "Got the mask. Give me five."

I left Derek's door partly open. "Got it, dude. You go first."

Derek was stroking his hard cock, lying on the bed. "Fine, let's go."

I gave Derek the face mask, and he slipped it on.

"How's it fit?" I asked.

"Great, it's soft and hugs my face, no light at all."

I rubbed his leg. "Okay, dude, let the fun begin."

I stepped back so I could see into the hall. Jack, naked and wicked hard, was at the head of the stairs. I waved him in and went back to Dereck.

"I'm gonna do some touching first, okay?"

"As long as you suck my cock when you're done, this is making me fucking crazy horny."

I put my hands on his thighs as I settled between his open legs. He lay on the bed, legs off the side, me between them. Jack stood behind me, nearly panting, his erection touching my back. I turned and slipped his penis into my mouth. He jammed a hand into his mouth, his eyes wide in panic. I released him, smiled, and turned around to face my friend. I ran my hands up and down his thighs, loving the feel of his shaved skin. "How's that?"

Derek shook. "This is fucking wild. You're right. It's intense."

I took my hands off and quietly moved out of his legs. Jack moved in and ran his hands over his son's thighs up to the top. I saw his fingers brush Derek's sack. Derek moaned. "Zack, you're killin me. This is so intense."

Jack looked at me, smiling, and took his son's erect penis into his hand, exploring. I reached around and held Jack's cock. He bit his lip. Derek moaned.

"So fucking good."

I had an idea. I tapped Jack on the shoulder and pointed to the door. He looked mad. I gave him an OK signal. He shrugged and left. I kneeled down and took Derek's cock into my mouth.

"Yeah, Zack, suck my cock."

I stopped. "I've got an idea. I wanna suck you on the kitchen table. Then, every time you eat, you'll remember cumming in my mouth."

Derek laughed. "Fucked up, but cool, let's go."

Their kitchen table was a high top with tall chairs. I pulled a few out, and Derek got up on the table. He lay back, holding his legs back with his hands. I slipped the mask over his face. "You ready, bro?"

Derek's cock stood tall, with drops of pre-cum. "Oh yeah."

"Any light?" I'd shut off the kitchen lights.

"No. I'm ready."

I stepped aside as Jack stepped up. He'd been watching from the basement door. He smiled at me, leaned over, and slipped his son's erect penis into his mouth. Derek moaned. "Oh, fuck, that's intense!"

I watched Jack suck his son's cock for a minute, then got under the table. Jack's cock was dripping pre-cum. He flinched when I touched it, then moved his hips forward, asking me to suck on his cock while he committed incest with his son.

I put my mouth over Jack's cock and took almost all of him. He moaned around Derek's cock. Derek laughed. "Good for you too?"

I couldn't answer. I was under the table. Jack mumbled around his son's penis. "Yeah, mmmmgmmmph."

I'd like to say this went on for an hour, but Jack shot a huge load of cum in my mouth about two minutes after I started sucking his cock. He kept sucking Derek, and, in a minute or so, he groaned. "Cummin Zack. Take my load."

Jack had his son's balls in his hand, drool ran down his chin. His cock was half-hard again.

"Cumming." Derek yelled, and I watched Jack's cheeks bulge with his son's orgasm. As Derek shot his last, Jack pulled off. I quickly grabbed him and kissed him shoving his cum into his mouth as he shoved Derek's into mine. Jack slipped down the basement stairs as Derek leaned up and took off the mask.

We switched places, and I wore the mask while Derek sucked my cock. He was right; it was intense.

After, we got back into our swimsuits and hung around the pool. My phone went off. Text from Jack. A picture. Him naked, hard, looks like the golf club shower. "THANK YOU! That was so intense. You sucking me made it even more awesome. Thank you, thank you."

After lunch, Derek and I went to his room, got naked, and fucked. This time we had a lot of making out as a lead-up. It was intense.


[jk1]Chapter 3 Zack, Jack and Derek done

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,319 Followers