Zack Gets An Eyeful

Story Info
Zack peeks and learns.
819 words
4.1
31.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,311 Followers

Chapter 12[jk1][jk2]

Guys and girls

Surprise

I was headed to Jane's house. We had a plan. Today I was going to 'catch' Jane and Dereck fucking. Jane wants to watch Dereck and I, and I want to watch them. It was kinda silly, I mean, with everything that's going on, we could have just told him, but my pervy girlfriend wanted it this way. She can be very theatrical, and I love her for it.

Stopped at a light, I check the text. "He's got a huge boner in his shorts. I'm gonna suck him. Get your ass here."

I know she and Dereck have had sex. Jane and I have no secrets, which makes our lovemaking insane. I, of course, am on a path to create an incest family. Jack's still holding back, terrified of Kerry, but Jane and I will get him on board guilt-free. One thing at a time. The light changes, and I'm off. My phone chimes again. I smile. Maybe a picture of her mouth around her brother's wonderful penis. Another light, I check my phone.

"Zack, this is George. I work at your dad's plant. There's been a fire. I need him to get here right now, but he's not answering his phone. If you know where he is, tell him. Thanks."

Well, fuck. I knew where he was. Him, my mom, and Jane's folks were down at the beach house. Their little clubhouse. They have all these hokey rules, no phones, no kids, just adult time. I really don't care. I get it. It just seems so silly. This sucks. That's half an hour out of the way. By the time I get to Janes, it'll be all over. Dammit. I hate it when life fucks with my careful plans. I sent Jane a text, got a big sad face emoji, and an "I love you, Zacky."

I turned left at the next light and pushed just over the speed limit. Maybe Jane will fend Dereck off till I get there. I doubt it, and I got hard picturing the scene. Fuckin weird, I'm imagining a brother and sister fucking, and I've had sex with both of them. I laughed. I am such a fucking pervert. Cop on the side street, I slowed down.

Down the sandy road, the cabin ahead, one in a row of similar cabins, two cars in the driveway, one parked in the street, further down, almost to the next house. I checked my phone, only took twenty minutes. Hold him off, baby; Zacky's coming.

I figure I'll just stick my head in, yell to dad to call work, and beat it. Not in the mood for a lot of conversation. My phone chimes. A picture of Jane naked with Dereck's cock in her mouth. Fuck, that's hot. I have got to get there. I'm jogging to the door, imagining how it will feel to help her suck her brother's cock. Up on the concrete front step, I open the door.

The door is well-worn and makes no noise. I look up from the knob, blink, and look again; nope, still there.

The cabin is one room. There are five people there. They are all naked. I blink again.

My father is lying on a mattress on the floor. Kerry is riding his cock, facing away, her body blocking his view of the door. The room reeks of sex, and everybody's moaning and grunting. Next to my naked, fucking father is Jack, lying on his back. He can't see me because a woman is riding his face. My father's hand fondling her full breast.

My naked, curvy mother is riding Jack's cock, her hands on his thighs for leverage as she posts, her face looking down. Her full breasts swinging, the nipples long and hard. I can hear the liquid sloosh of pussies taking cocks. They are all covered in sweat, grunting, moaning.

I feel like I've been standing there, getting my mind completely blown for hours, but I know it's been seconds. Then mother looks up.

Her eyes go Lemur wide, her mouth hanging open. She stops fucking Jack. I say nothing; mom and I lock eyes, hers flick down, and she sees my cock poking the front of my running shorts straight out. We lock eyes again, and mom slowly posts on Jack's cock, looking right at me. She sees my cock flinch. She smiles, puts her finger to her lips. Then she makes a brushing motion. I get it, slip back out, closing the door.

I go back to the car, start it up, toot the horn, wait, toot again. My dad sticks his head out the door; I think he put shorts on. I shout my message out the open window and take off. Jane is never going to believe this.


[jk1]Chapter 12-the emergency

[jk2]Done

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,311 Followers