Zai and Tim Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use a soft, even voice to say, "I think you will have more fun and learn more if you strip me." She rushes to me. "Woah. Slow down. Take your time. Enjoy this and put on a show for your sisters." I whisper, "Make them jealous."

Carla is a natural. Like a stripper, she slowly unbuttons my shirt. She takes her time with each of the seven buttons. Slowly, one arm is removed, and then the other. She uses her hands to press and test the firmness of my chest. Her fingers tingle as she touches my chest. I do a bit of weight training on the ship, so I have some muscle and good cardio. She likes what she sees without even understanding why. It's a genetic thing; men and women have been touching and admiring the opposite sex since our species learned to walk millions of years ago.

It feels nice having Carla rub her hands over my chest.

Carla comments, "It's interesting. His chest is so much ... firmer than ours. He feels sturdy and smells nice. I know I can kill him, yet it wouldn't be easy. He's not the willowy pushovers that most of our population is."

I add, "You better remember that when you start inviting men here. Many of them do hard work for a living and are much more muscular than I am. I consider myself fit. Some men can crush you like a bug using just their hands. Like women, there are all types of men from shy and quiet to loud and pushy."

My pants don't have a zipper; they're made like it was for a woman. Carla pulls on both ends of the bow, holding my pants up. There was no way I was wearing the panties they left with the pants. I am commando.

I point out, "Men wear underwear, not panties. It fits our ... anatomy better. How about I take off my sandals first."

Carla goes down to her knees and sits on her heels. Oh my, this view is incredible. While looking up, she starts inching my pants down. She is slow and methodical. Her sisters are staring at me, hoping it will go faster. Carla wants no part of that. She is enjoying herself while teasing her sisters. My sisters are looking on with just as much interest.

As my pants slide gracefully down, my cock gets caught and is pulled down. You know what's coming. With my pants stuck, the inching down has come to a halt. Carla's a smart girl; she leans back as she pulls down hard. As the pants go down, my cock springs up and down a few times before coming to a stop. Their mouths are all open, staring at my cock. I twist my hips, forcing my cock to swing back and forth.

Carla is tentative to reach out her hand. I stop moving to make it easier for her to grab my member. She strokes my cock with her hand, not realizing what this is doing to me. One hand lets go while the other pushes my cock up. Her free hand reaches for my nuts.

I put up my hand like a stop sign, "STOP! OK, time for an anatomy lesson. When men get excited, they eventually orgasm. A white fluid comes out the end of my cock. Three things can make that happen. One. If I stick my cock in your vagina. Two. A hand job. That's precisely what you're doing now. Three. A blowjob. You use your mouth to lick and suck my cock without using your teeth. The two sacks with round orbs inside, that's my scrotum. Here's an essential fact about those. They are VERY fragile. You use any pressure or hit them too hard, and I could end up in the hospital.

"You know how great a hard orgasm feels, right?" They all nod. "Instead of joy, imagine that's pain. Now you're close to how it feels to us. It's OK to touch, just treat them well or no orgasms from me. You will find that men love sex just as much if not more than women."

Carla scoffs at me, "We shall see. You can't go tribbing; I don't understand how it's even fun."

I ask, "Did you see those five researchers? Did you see the looks on their faces? They wanted more. I'm telling you; I am only doing one of you now. I need my strength and stamina to perform tonight."

Trudy asks, "What's tonight?"

Tamara face palms her forehead, "Don't you pay attention to anything? Why else would mom and Monica want Tim tonight? Do you think it's to discuss the finer points of the treaty or which spoon to use? Stay with the game."

Carla looks at Tamara, "Do all of you see the future?"

Tamara explains, "I don't see the future any more than Tim does. Let me explain it to you like this. You and I each lead a vast land army. The terrain and our forces have many differences making for lots of possibilities. You can either wing it and wait to see what I do. Or! You can think of ten things I might do. I think of four ways to respond to each one. Now I think about how you will react to each of those. I now think of four responses to each and pick the best case for me. Who is better prepared for battle?

"If you play with dear brother, he isn't going two levels ahead; he might be twenty or forty moves ahead. He weighs the likelihood of each, determines the best response in each case, and he will kick your ass in battle. My brother has already figured out all the reasons our mothers want him tonight. Just the three of them. Because our mother is there, sex is more likely. She couldn't force him without her help."

Carla angrily replies, "She doesn't need to force him; he has sex because it's fun."

I finish her off, "Your mother doesn't know this. You do because you asked. She was in front of 150 important people. She can't say, 'Hey Tim, let's have sex tonight.' She sets the time and place, then sends you out here to see how hard she will have to work."

After the translation, one of the sisters responds with a short answer and then sticks out her tongue.

I laugh, "Did she say something to the effect of, 'Told you?' It was cute."

Looking down in defeat, "I am beginning to see what mom sees in you."

I continue, "... and here you are with your hand on my cock and your other hand reaching for my nuts. Your mom is talking with my mom. This is a whole lot more promising."

Carla looks up at me, "I like your thinking. I want one of everything. I want a kiss, an oral orgasm, and then a vaginal orgasm. Are you up to the task, boy?"

She pushes me back, stands up, and then lays down on the blanket, with her head on the soft baby blue pillows.

As I lay down on the blanket, I walk closer to her on my knees. I cock my head, lean forward, and as I near, she closes her eyes hard. I pull back, and her entire face is braced for a strike from a baseball bat. I chuckle as I get closer. With a light and gentle touch, our lips barely touch. I slowly apply more pressure. It's never harsh or forceful; it's... lovingly light. Carla's again surprised.

Carla says in a monotone voice, "I guess you passed that one. You didn't knock me out, but it wasn't terrible. I have had worse. Move on."

Carla looks like the researchers. I ate each one to a couple of fantastic orgasms. I know exactly what works on them, and I bet it works on Carla as well. I start with a wide tongue to lick from as far underneath as I can up to her clit, shaking my tongue back and forth slowly. Carla wiggles in place from the tickling I am inflicting on her. I am as slow as I dare go in slurping the edges of her vagina. My tongue is on her clit as I hum a few notes.

I can hum a whole song. Carla, however, can't prevent her orgasm. Because she is behind on her breathing, I let her catch up. While waiting, one of Carla's sisters plants a big wet kiss on my lips. I return that kiss with a gentle mashing of my lips. I hear a quiet moan as she pulls away, embarrassed.

She and her other sister giggle. As Carla looks better, I reach in and rub my whiskers down one leg, across her pussy, and up the other end. Well, I tried to. Almost as soon as I cross her lips, she goes ballistic. A hard orgasm wrecks her body. Since I was expecting this, I had already moved my head, so I didn't get caught between her squeezing legs. She passes out.

Her two sisters are freaking out. They haven't seen this before. The researcher that's here is very calm and reassuring to them. They feel at ease now.

Trudy adds, "Nice job Tim, almost start a galactic incident killing the Queen's daughter."

Tamara adds dreamily, "Oh, there's no chance of death from that. You go off to your own private place. It's warm, bright, and it feels awesome. Nothing feels better in the world. You never want it to end."

Carla hasn't moved, but she weakly says, "You couldn't have described it better. That was a hell of a ride."

Tamara smiles, "It gets better."

Carla looks scared, "Better might indeed kill me."

Tamara agrees, "Your right; it might. Get up. I will risk my life, take your place, and then you can see what it's like."

Carla giggles, "How in the hell did you say that with a straight face? It's clear you want more." She giggles harder.

I am up on my knees, cock at the entrance. Before I can verify she wants this, she lifts her body a bit, pushing me in a few inches. I move forward a few more inches. That was the easy part. Now I need to use more effort to push deeper. It's not so much resistance as it's slow to open the blocked passage. Just like the other five, I get all in and start a slow fucking. Carla is different in that her pace is a bit faster.

Ten minutes later, I wiped the sweat out of my eyes. In doing so, I see both Queens in an enormous palace window looking at the beautiful garden. Specifically, they at staring at us. I can't be bothered with them.

I am fucking Carla at an even, friendly rate. I am taking my time. Nothing is being rushed. I can tell by looking at her face that she loves this experience. She has no clue what to say or do. She's just holding me as best she can. She doesn't want anything to change.

We have been at this long enough that all the sisters are bored. I am wearing out. She expects me to slow down. That's what you do when you're worn out, right? I speed up. Carla gives me a confused look. She's happy, but this isn't right. You don't speed up when you wear out.

Tamara saves me from having to explain, "He wants both of you to orgasm together. He is ready; you're not. How does he get you there faster? He speeds up. It seems he goes slow, so we can enjoy it more. We love fast, but then everyone orgasms faster?" The last part she asks as a question.

I am quick to reply, "Yes." I can't waste my breathing on talking.

I am using all my reserve energy, which is low from the researchers taking so much yesterday.

I yell out, "Tamara, neck massage. Trudy, left foot massage. Tammi, right foot massage."

I point at a sister, make a kissy face, and point at Carla's closest nipple. I make the same motions to the other sister for the other nipple.

The researcher that is standing by says quietly, "Fuck. She is going to get hit hard."

It couldn't have been more than two minutes, and Carla shatters. She starts with a thunderous scream as she sits up. She pushes her sisters away and then falls lifeless.

I tell everyone, "STOP!"

I reach for Carla to slow her fall back to the ground. I am just as exhausted, but I am still shooting rope after rope of cum into the marvelous woman. Now THAT was fun. The sisters seem scared for their non-breathing sister. The researcher is already sucking my sperm out of Carla.

She tells my sisters, "Leave his cock alone; I need to harvest the sperm inside of her."

I roll to my side where I can breathe better. I take long, deep breaths. I am watching Carla, and I can see she's taking shallow breaths. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

+++++

I wake up to find I am dressed. We are in a group with security and staff around us. They are preparing both sets of sisters for lunch. Hair and makeup need to look better for the event even though it's closed to only close friends.

That means that only sixty people show up. Carla can't concentrate, looks tired, and is only has eyes for me. People are talking about it, yet she could care less. She watches me closely for silverware usage and only eats what I eat. I find it amusing. Tamara doesn't find it nearly as amusing.

+++++

Both families are lined up in chairs, with one family in one row and the other family in a facing row. A small table is between Monica and me. Zai sent her people plans for making a Chess set. Her artisans took liberty with the pieces and made them from an old children's story. The pieces resemble the classic pieces enough that it's easy to know what each piece is.

I take thirty minutes explaining the rules and how the pieces move. Monica is nobody's dummy. She picked up the game quickly. By the fourth game, it took more than ten minutes for me to checkmate her on a timed game. That's impressive. It's time to shake up her world.

I asked, "Have you increased your security yet?"

She looks at me, stunned and nervous, "No. Why? Everything is peaceful here. There's no need."

I look deadly serious; nobody is smiling now, "My family was attacked by two groups leaving our own space port. Some groups want war. War is big money for many companies. Council members have been corrupted, bribed, and blackmailed. The issues go to the top of some huge companies. Can you have a war with just one side?"

Instantly, I see the pain, surprise, and anguish in Monica's eyes.

I continue, "I have teams here and at home digging through the piles of data to figure out who is responsible. Mom, Monica, I will soon give you a list of people. Many of these people will be friends, family, and close associates. Do you want to know?

The second question is, I have people to pull triggers, so your people don't have to. I doubt you employ many assassins. Would you like me to clean up the mess once we can prove without a doubt, someone was part of this, was willing to see you die, and was willing to see billions die?"

Monica responds, "Damn, this isn't a friendly chess game anymore."

Mom is looking sad, "Do what needs to be done. I want to see the list after they're all dealt with. I will need to address the planet afterward."

Monica moves a Rook poorly, then says, "You are correct. We have an army and fleet to protect us. I don't have people that slip in at night and snuff people out. Like Trinity, take care of everything and then show me the list when it's done. Carla, start a speech for me."

Monica ignores the game. She sits back in her chair and eyes me differently.

With no smile, Monica asks, "Who are you? Not the bullshit story you gave us. I know nothing about you, and you have hackers and assassins on my planet ready to do your bidding."

I defensively say, "Hey, I never said I had hackers and assassins on your planet."

Monica is angry now, "Don't play games with me, boy! The whole galaxy might be on the brink of war! I want to know which side you're on. I also want the real story, so I know if I can trust you ... or not."

I sit back in my chair, thinking how much I should reveal.

My voice is soft, "I spent my first few years in a group home with other unwanted children. I did well on some tests and was taken to a research facility. They didn't care that I was a male. I was still treated worse than the women; they had more potential. We all played chess; I was a natural. I was beating adults before my 6th birthday. A woman purchased me despite being a man.

"I had advanced schooling in many new areas in addition to the traditional education. The tournaments helped advance my career. By age ten, I only played against mom. She was a genius making it hard to win. By fourteen, I was a world-class hacker. By eighteen, I was a full member of a unique organization that played by their own rules and considered themselves the enforcers of the galaxy.

"When playing chess, there are only so many options. In real life, the possibilities quickly get out of hand. Think of them as good people, trying to make the galaxy better and willing to do anything to make that happen. Our organization employs both men and women. Skills are much more important than gender. I believe a woman runs the organization as men tend to get the one-way tickets almost exclusively. I am expendable."

I tip over my King, "I lose."

That move chilled them all.

Monica actually looks sad, which surprises me. She then uses an angry voice to give her security force some very detailed instructions. Nobody translated that, or needed to.

Nobody feels like playing games now. I surprise them all by standing up.

I fail to smile, "I think you have an idea of the games we play now. I am exhausted and will go to my room for some much-needed rest. I will see you for dinner tonight."

A security guard walks me back to my room. I strip and get in bed. It's a high-quality bed with delicate fabrics. I fall asleep quickly. I am still worn out from yesterday, and today's activities didn't help. I yawn big, and I am soon sleeping.

Chapter 11 -- Two Queens

I am woken up by mom. She is sitting on the edge of the bed in just her panties and bra. Her hand is nudging me. I am groggy, but I sit up and notice her attire. Odd. Then I notice Monica standing at a buffet table in panties and a bra picking over selections for dinner. Looks like she selected pasta and a glass of dark wine.

Mom grabs my hand, "Come on, sleepy head, you need to eat."

Monica adds, "The palace and many government buildings are on high alert. We aren't protecting people, just the buildings. Obviously, here, we are protecting people. My people are good. When they heard about the attempts on your family's life, they quickly came to the same solution. We have hackers as well, and they are building cases as we speak."

I smile at her as I get out of bed. Both Queens are checking me out as my flaccid cock bounces around as I walk to fill a plate for dinner. I sit across from Monica.

I ask, "Would you like me to hold off on the ... work?"

Monica thinks, then says, "No. We can still do our research dead or alive. They need to complete the investigations. Then I will explain to my people what they were going to do. I know it's redundant, but I don't want my people to know about you. It will be bad enough that the people will die; I don't need everything dumped on us."

Mom seconds the motion, "She has it right. My people are already investigating. If certain key bits of information anonymously showed up, they would use it in their investigation. I need my people to dig up the information. Your people are probably watching over them, using their data to assist their own research. That should spur on the weeding out."

I add, "I don't know when the killing will start, but it will all happen within a few hours of each other. I have had no communications since I left on my mission. As you know, worm hole travel is far faster than light speed. I must wait for a courier for my next instructions."

Mom seems amazed, "You mean you have been winging it all along?"

I have trouble explaining what they're allowed to know, "Ok. How do I say this? Someone or, more likely, some group created a plan. I was, just one spoke of the project. I don't know how much of this plan is their design or my ingenuity. Because I couldn't be guided, I was briefed for weeks. Was Mary's death planned or an accident? Did they know about the need for men on this planet? I doubt it; it's far from our sphere of control.

"Yet so many things have lined up that even I have to wonder. Was it by accident or design that I am a good provider of sex? How could they know that would be an asset? Did they know I was the son of a Queen? How did they know we would even find out? Now, on top of all that, my people are smart, all geniuses. They may have planned everything to the smallest detail."

Monica states, "You almost died from sex. What if Mary didn't die? You may never have met her. How do you make pirates attack a clearly better ship? How do you make a woman have a heart attack and die?"

I ask, thinking this as I say it, "What if she isn't dead? I never saw the body get moved. I know it's in stasis, or your scan would have revealed her."