Zai and Tim Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop at seeing the shock on their faces.

I opened a channel to my ship, "Zai, release my mother from her stasis pod."

My mom was standing, at hearing that last statement, she fell into her chair. She looks dumbfounded.

Monica says in a soft voice, "THE Mary Cross was your mother?"

I correct her, "Since Zai didn't correct me, I believe she still is my mother. Not the woman that gave me life, but the woman that made my life worth living. She made me a Level Five man. She improved my Chess skills and every other skill I have.

"I am now certain she was plan 'B' for this project. I was so emotionally distraught that I didn't see the obvious signs that she was still alive from a drug she took to feign death. I believed the fucking machine!" I rage at my own stupidity.

I am still mad at myself, "I want Carla and five other guards to pick her up tomorrow morning. She should be fully awake and dressed by then. DAMNIT! How do I miss something so obvious!"

Mom gets up out of her chair and moves to me. She sits right on my lap, hugs me, and pats me on the back. I calm down.

Soothingly she whispers, "Normal thinking is out the door when it's someone you love. I bet they counted on your emotions when they planned you getting her ship. They were increasing your odds of success without anyone else knowing it. They see or scan her, and the gig is up. It had to be this way." She giggles. "They probably also expected you to figure it out and free her to assist us."

I smile back, "You're catching on. They're an interesting group."

Mom asks me a surprising question, "How many times in a row have you beaten your mother at Chess?"

Monica says, "Your mother didn't send an expendable; she sent the best student she has. Now answer the question."

I answer, "Forty-five, and it bothered her immensely. She hates to lose. She has even tried cheating, not realizing that I memorize the board before using the washroom. She knows men are inferior; it kills her that I win. I let her win once because she was in an especially sour mood."

Mom laughs, "That only made it worse."

Dejectedly, I reply, "Yes, it did. That's how I got the belt whipping marks on my back. She is a demanding woman."

Monica says, "Ouch, that's harsh."

I don't like this conversation, time to make it no fun, "Three days ago, would you have said the same thing? I doubt it. I'm just a man. So, what if they get whipped, beaten, or killed. They're not really human, are they?"

Monica gets defensive; she looks angry at me, "Hey now. We have four generations of peace and a lawful population. Stories have been passed down through the families about men beating women, abusing drugs and alcohol. They waged war against each other, and crime was skyrocketing. Women killed newborn men and terminated male pregnancies.

"As the male population decreased, so did our issues. We finally forced male babies because we needed a few to reproduce. It seems we were a bit short-sighted in the DNA pool."

I am angry still, "Oh, I think your issues are much worse than that. Because of how you have treated men, many don't have a primary education. Nobody watched over them. Brawling and drinking are common, as is a short life span due to dangerous jobs and conditions. There will be a huge trust issue you will have to break through.

"How do you advertise to a group of people that don't have a streaming video device and can't read? One thing you don't have to worry about, they know how to fuck women. Most men won't do same-sex ... sex. That is one skill we never lost and has been passed on."

Monica looks at me with hunger in her eyes, "Well, that I need to see to believe. I need to test out this thing called sex with men. Before I go enticing men to come here, I want to make sure it's safe and fun."

I grin, "Fine. We can get those five researchers and your daughter to explain to you what it was like."

I stand up and stroll to my bed.

Monica stands up and walks faster as she says, "Nah, that won't work. I think you drugged them, and they're under your control. I am older and stronger. I can resist your drugs, mind control, or whatever else you used on those women. I am a Queen. I need to see for myself."

She jumps up on the bed while popping her bra off. Instinctively, she moves to the middle of the bed.

I smirk, "I guess you don't give a damn that your daughters may not like this, right?"

She scoffs at me, "Oh no. This is official government business. I need to know what the experience is like for my planet and sister planets. This could affect laws galaxy-wide."

I stop in my tracks, "Oh geez, no pressure on me. I now have the fate of half the galaxy on my shoulders."

I thought mom was going to be sympathetic, "Oh no, honey. It's nothing like that." Then she bitch slaps me, "It's the entire galaxy. Better bring your best performance. We aren't as easily impressed as those young women. They haven't seen much of life; they're easily impressed. We aren't."

Then Monica uses a sexy voice that surprises me, "Well, come on, big boy. Show momma what you got."

I am shocked that this woman even wants me. She has hated, and I mean genuinely hated men since she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She has been with women so long it may not matter how good I am. She is used to that style of sex, and anything else may seem foreign and strange.

Since seeing a topless Monica, I have been hard. She is the proverbial hourglass shape with a 36 or 38C chest that is amazing. Even at her age, her breasts are snug up to her chest. Damn, they are incredible. No way that is natural.

I lay down next to Monica, placing my hand on her breast. I play a bit to amuse myself. No licking or pinching. This is feeling the weight and enjoying the spongy feeling. I transition into licking the top of the nipples softly. I love rolling my tongue across the rough tops of the nipple. I repeat that several times, then add a slight pinching of the opposite nipple. I soon swap sides.

My hands gently grab the skin. The skin is soft, yet the breasts are squishy and firm. I slide my hand lightly along the rounded orbs, enjoying the texture and bounce of my squeezing.

Monica seems amused by my antics.

The Queen asks, "Are these really that interesting? Even men have them."

I snicker, "Oh no, we don't have anything like this." I lift the bulk of a breast. "And we don't have nipples that pop out when we're excited. You can chew on mine all day long, and I won't ever get hard. I know women love having their nipples played with. It's part of what I do to warm up a woman for sex."

Both women look at me curiously and ask, "Warm-up?"

I forget how little they know.

I teach class, "If you have sex with a woman, she starts with a tongue or finger. Neither are very large. Even unexcited, you have enough lubrication to take them comfortably. Now, if a piece of meat like me comes along, I can't just stick it in you." They are looking at me with blank looks. "Imagine if I took sandpaper to the inside of your vagina."

They both scream.

I continue, "When my shaft goes in, it sucks up lubrication, so I can easily slide in without hurting you. Without warming up, you don't have enough lubrication to enjoy the fun. Even a small guy will use up the lubrication unless you have an abundance. Once I warm you up, like I am doing now, you will have much more than is needed."

I don't want to overdo the nipples. I move down the bed. She has had a lifetime of women pleasing her. She has had enough slow and gently to sink a ship. Time to spice up her world. I must be careful, though; she might love slow and gentle.

I start with my favorite style. I stick out my tongue and move until it's touching her pussy lips. I retract my tongue and then begin sweeping forward and backward as quickly as possible. I move so just the tip of my tongue hits her lips. Just a tiny portion of the tongue is touching skin. It's rapid, almost like a flash. It more or less flutters across her pussy lips, up and down, across, and then up and down again.

Monica is holding the bedding hard; her fingers are red. Her mouth is open, yet nothing escapes. She looks frozen with fear. I pull back and place my three middle fingers side by side inside her pussy. Her eyes are wide open in surprise. As fast as possible, I slam my hand up and down about half an inch. It's just enough to hit the top and bottom. I don't need to drive into her very far.

Quickly, her scream is gaining power and volume. She then remembers how to talk.

Monica screams, "What... How... I... What... Oh my... FUCK!!!!!!"

I have never seen an orgasm like this. I swear I see ripples across her body. An arm and a leg jerk and then nothing. She has a far-off look on her face.

I say the obvious, "I think I will stop for a while."

Mom confirms, "You think? I have never seen the hand thing. What did you do to her?"

I chuckle, "You will see first-hand; I gather it's quite the ride."

Monica adds wearily, "Oh, it most certainly is."

She can't sit up yet. I hold and comfort her to help retain her body heat.

Monica is slightly above a whisper, "I know you can eat pussy. I want more. However, before we move on, Carla mentioned whiskers. I don't understand."

I smile big, hers goes away. I bend her legs and then push them apart. I get back into position. Instead of licking, I move my chin to almost her knee. Slowly and gently, I slide my chin with my whiskers along her thigh. This is ticklish and causes her legs to quiver. I now must hold her legs steady, can't have her closing her legs on me. In an even and controlled motion, I travel down her thigh, across her mons for a big smile, and slowly up the opposite leg.

At the top, I loop around and come back down. Monica's face is all smiles. This time, I take a detour. I run right across her pussy lips. I already know the results. I don't care if she hates men and is a Queen; women universally love this. It's always been a hit. It's probably because no woman can do this. Orally, there isn't anything else they can't do that I can. This is my one thing. Monica blows up instantaneously.

There is no delay, no getting halfway up the thigh. Nope. I swipe my chin over her vertical slot, and she bellows out a scream. To me, that announces that I am done orally. I almost giggle at how predictable my scruff is on an unsuspecting woman. Their hair is so fine that they have never experienced stubble. It's an annoyance to us our entire life unless we are in bed.

Monica puffs her hair, readjusts herself in bed, and then says, "Those are some nice tricks. After a few times, that won't be so special anymore. I must say, I expected more out of you."

Oh, she is something else. Never satisfied.

I am confident as I say, "Now that you are warmed up, we can move on to the main event. If you can last, we should have a good hour of fun."

Her look tells me that she's doubtful. It's incredible how much hate and mistrust she has in men and even me. She even knows me now. She knows I am intelligent, well-mannered, and not too hard on the eyes. Yet, she still doubts my ability to please her.

I push my bulbous head into her pussy just an inch. I want to give her an idea of what's to come. She looks bored. I give her a second inch. She flinches and continues to hold the bored expression on her face. The third, fourth, and fifth inches are all the same. I may have found a real lesbian that does hate men. Either that or she has a perfect poker face.

I still have two and a half inches left. I doubt she uses toys this big. The sixth inch is, again, no big deal. I am getting nervous; I see a smirk on her face. She is getting off more due to me second-guessing myself. The last inch and a half break new ground. Nothing has been this far in her. Even with my entire cock in her, she is still waiting for the good part. She must really hate men to not smile even a fraction of an inch.

I continue in defeat; I pull my cock out. Now she whimpers, "No, PUT HIM BACK! That was nice, being filled by that blow torch. It's so warm and ... filling."

I return my buddy with a big grin on my face. I WIN! Monica now has a smile on her face.

Mom responds, "I got to hand it to you. I thought you didn't feel him. All the way in and not even a flinch."

Monica is condescending, "I know. I know. No way was I going to let this smug man make me smile. I was going great until he took it away." She is back in her voice, "Little fucker. I was just fine having it stuck up in me. There was no need to remove it."

I laugh at her as I push in again. Her talking is done for a while. I am using a slow push in and out. I will speed up in time, but for now, I want her to feel every bit of me drilling into her core. I have to admit, she feels wonderful. I expected her to be looser due to large toys. She hates men so much; she won't even use a large toy. What a sad situation this whole planet is in. They're missing out on so much fun.

I am going so slow that I'm bored. Monica doesn't know enough to know what she likes. I speed up, which earns me a smile. My first! It's about time. This is still too slow; I add some more speed. That feels about right. I use the entire length of my cock in and out. Because of the size, I don't get that many strokes per minute. I am just fine with that. Monica's cute right now with her mouth wide open. She's unable to speak even though she wants to.

The researcher is standing by to collect my sperm. She has a massive smile on her face.

She looks at her Queen and says, "I know that face. At this speed, it's an amazing experience. Nothing has prepared us for this. You want it to go on forever. It's so easy to lose yourself in the emotions going wild and that silky-smooth meat that's rubbing across your vagina. Oh yes, that's amazing. I wish that were me again. Can I have next? I need to complete my research?"

Oh no, she doesn't. No way I let that bitch near me again.

Mom shuts her down, "How about being quiet? Let your Queen decide what's good and bad."

The look of hurt on that girl made me sad. I had no idea it meant so much to her. Mom's face changes as she sees the same thing. She feels sorry for her.

Monica isn't virgin tight; she plays with toys. She does feel mighty fine as I slide my stick in and out of her. She has given up all hope of suppressing her smile. She has goose pimples on her arms. Her hair is damp and on its way to being wet. She hates the sweat getting into her eyes; it stings. Her large stiff breasts don't move much. They are far stiffer than a natural pair of breasts. It's interesting because they do stand-up high and proud.

I love seeing breasts wobble or move in circles in time with my fucking. These do wobble some, which is fantastic. I have been fucking steadily for twenty minutes. Monica is calm and doing fantastic on her breathing. I start swaying a bit from side to side. It's disorienting to her because as I move to my right, my cock hits her on my left side.

Typically, I am spanking her ass by now at random intervals. No way I dare do that to a Queen. Especially on my first time, that might be an instant invitation to a quick death. I am positive we are being watched. They don't trust me; I mean, she is the Queen of half the galaxy. I can certainly understand their thinking and protectiveness.

I stop swaying. I now make feints to a fast fucking where I speed up. Almost as quickly, I slow down to my standard rate. Monica releases small "Ah, ah, ah," sounds as I speed up. She looks at me, realizes what she's doing, then looks away, only to start looking at me again. It's a cute game, one she is slowly losing. She is spending more and more time looking at me.

We're at forty-five minutes now. I slowly speed up, and Monica rolls her eyes. However, this time, I don't slow back down. She holds on to my arms and is staring into my eyes. I wonder what she's searching for? I give her a big grin as I speed up a small amount. I am looking into her eyes, and she seems at ease now. She saw what she wanted to see and is content now.

I speed up more, and soon I speed up again. I'm moving at an impressive rate. I'm plowing in and pulling out my cock. It feels terrific; I feel amazing. This is by far one of my better sessions of having sex. Most women detest me because I am a man, giving them pleasure. I know Monica better than every other woman save Mary. I think that's what makes the difference.

Oh shit, she's starting the ladder to her orgasm. I know the look oh so well. They look round more, and then they're looking at nothing; they zone out. I speed up to my maximum speed. Monica is now performing a very un-lady-like grunting. That brings an even bigger smile to my face. With each thrust, sweat is flinging off my body. She is beyond caring. Since I believe she is moments from her orgasm, I allow myself to start first. I get in six strong hard thrusts where I hold to pump my cum into the Queen.

On my second thrust, Monica releases a thunderous scream. Everyone in the building had to hear that one. After removing the last of my cum, I am light-headed. I fall forward onto the Queen. She is cold; I will at least keep her warm.

Unfortunately, the dumbass researcher springs into action and uses a gadget to shoot me. I am frozen. She tears me away from the Queen and tosses me on the floor ... HEAD FIRST! It just barely registers what she did. I quickly have a major headache, and I am falling asleep.

Mom is up quick as a cat. I hear a loud smack, an ouch, and then the doors all fly open.

+++++

I wake up to my mom sitting on the floor and me up on her lap. I am twisted, so our chests are together, and my chin is on her shoulders. She's crying. A lot of people are talking in a language I can't understand. My body jerks as I wake up. Mom has tears in her eyes as she holds me at arms-length, looking at me. She turns my body, so an arm is between her breasts. I see the researcher is stuck to the wall in what looks like a giant band-aid. She has a black stocking-like thing over her head, and her mouth is taped shut.

Carla says to me, "Mom is taking a hot shower. She got cold as soon as she stopped working so hard. The dumb-ass researcher thought you were attacking her, so she tranquilized you and dumbed you on your head. Your skull cracked open, but we have a level two trauma unit here. They reluctantly saved your life. When I didn't think they were trying hard enough, I may have implied that their life was tied to yours."

Mom chuckles, "Nothing was implied; it was a direct threat. It did have quite the effect on them. You have a bad concussion, and because of the surgery, they want you to stay awake for twenty-four hours and no sex. In fact, no strenuous activity at all. You should be in bed with someone watching over you.

"Oh, mom says you were ... OK. Nothing special. You were something different, but women are still better. I told her, fine, she doesn't even need to have a man again, I will take them all. She is now willing to take half; she doesn't want me to become reliant on men."

Mom says in a soft, deep voice, "Wow, what she won't do to protect her daughter from men. It's funny; we had planned on me taking over halfway. I never got my turn."

Monica comes out of the shower in a towel and a robe.

She asks me, "So, who was better, mom or daughter?"

I am still weak, but I chuckle.

In a soft voice, "There is no good that will come from answering that question. I will say that I have had sex with women that detested me, and that was far less fun. I have learned about you and your daughter. You know a bunch about me. That made it more enjoyable than a pure stranger. I wanted to please you more. I know this sounds stupid, but I cared more. With so much at stake, I wanted both of you to have fun and enjoy the experience."